• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the Kingdom Hearts 2 Challenge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Has anyone completed it, in which you get Roxas to level 99 at the very start of the game?

I tried and the most i could get was to level 14 cause well, it got repetitive & i was stuck in the mansion w/ hardly an opponents to battle....XD

but i'd like to hear from you guys...

so have you?

Lord_Sora

How bored do you have to be to even come close to getting that high a level that early in the game? Besides, what's the point, you lose Roxas and would have to start over with Sora. And speaking of challenges, have you seen the secret ending which is gotten by 100% complete on Normal, and do you possibly know where it is on the web? Like maybe YouTube or something?

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
How bored do you have to be to even come close to getting that high a level that early in the game? Besides, what's the point, you lose Roxas and would have to start over with Sora. And speaking of challenges, have you seen the secret ending which is gotten by 100% complete on Normal, and do you possibly know where it is on the web? Like maybe YouTube or something?

you don t start over with sora,you continue on the lvl roxas was
and my highest was 8 i think(i was 10 after the battle where mickey appears to save sora
so around lvl 9 :p

~Axel_Riku~

I have never tried that before. I don't think it is really possible seeing that once you get the the 6th day it is hard to make him go around and around the town. I have only gotten up to level 8 or so.
But I have cheated with AR and had him up at 99 and the beginning with most of Sora's abilities as well.

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
You mean that you can only get to 16 with Roxas? In that case, I rule.

And what did you mean by "he can only use 10 of them"? (abilities?)
mabye he means his stats won t go up anymore after the first lvls (or that they do get higher but just don t have any effect)because it isn t prgrammed or mabye like you said that roxas can t use most of sora s abiltys

Br0k3n Riku

...wtf, who cares?! Why would you want to get to level 99 with Roxas anyway? It's not even fun to be Roxas, being Roxas is basically the tutorial and explaining what happened in the first game.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
That is really hard. I know someone with no life who did something even harder; he tried to get to level 100 in Destiny slands in Kh1.

I would have absolutely no time to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back