• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Kingdom of Oreilah

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Destiny

Oreilah was a peaceful kingdom, it was large with more than 20,000 people all living in harmony. The sidewalks were paved with gold, and the houses all smelled of baked goods. The sun shined brightly overhead and above this picture of perfection stood the king's palace with all its majesty.

Who would ever want to destroy such peace? The army of the former king, Asikmurata. They were stationed at a secret underground base about 20 miles away from the kingdom. They were plotting to kill all of king Seroxin's follower and the king himself. Asikmurata felt that he was the only person who could ever be fit to sit on the throne and guide the people of Oreilah.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

The day of the attack is still many months off...you can either sign up for Seroxin's army or Asikmurata's army. Design an original character in this format (I'll fill out mine)

Name: Vincent
Army: Seroxin
Height: 6'1
Weight: 121 lbs.
Clothes: A black short-sleeve button-up shirt (open), A necklace with the king's symbol, a black belt, and white pants.
Clothes Color(s): (Above)
Hair Style: Neat in the front with long bangs, long in the back.
Hair Color: Dirty blond
Eye Color: Silver
Type of weapon (or magic power): An elemental staff
Pet (if you want one) (You may choose between a dragon, lion, wolf, or ogre): A wolf
Background Story: I used to follow Asikmurata's leadership until the day he was kicked out of his throne by the Elder Council. Then, even though I was nervous of the new king...I began to like him. At age 17, I joined his army as a knight...now I'm his right-hand man. I will protect the king even if the cost is my life.

You and your squad must design strategies to beat the other army. Enjoy!

(Tip: Talk to all your team members via PM to discuss gameplans)

Last edited:
A

Azrael

Please forgive me if this is wrong but is this an OOC thread. I feel that this has some good chance of succeeding! You have my vote!

A

Azrael

Just wait for more people to arrive and we can soon get started!

Aullen

Name: Namnia
Army: Asikmurata's
Height: 5'5
Weight: 110
Clothes: A black short sleeve collared shirt, a red tie, and black comfy jeans ^_^ + belt-ish bracelets and goggles
Hair Style: Long brown hair
Eye Color: One Blue and One Green
Type of weapon (or magic power): Bow and arrow
Background Story:
I'm a famous mercenary for hire with no loyalties. Askimurata has hired me for a handsome amount of money. I'm fairly friendly, but again: I have no loyalties. I also have a bone to pick with one of Seroxin's head commanders for two years ago he got in the way of one of my jobs and left a large, long scar on my left arm.

Hope this is acceptable!

The Dark Destiny

Name: Namnia
Army: Asikmurata's
Height: 5'5
Weight: 110
Clothes: A black short sleeve collared shirt, a red tie, and black comfy jeans ^_^ + belt-ish bracelets and goggles
Hair Style: Long brown hair
Eye Color: One Blue and One Green
Type of weapon (or magic power): Bow and arrow
Background Story:
I'm a famous mercenary for hire with no loyalties. Askimurata has hired me for a handsome amount of money. I'm fairly friendly, but again: I have no loyalties. I also have a bone to pick with one of Seroxin's head commanders for two years ago he got in the way of one of my jobs and left a large, long scar on my left arm.

Hope this is acceptable!

Mhm...So you are a traitor to king Seroxin? I remember you, that scar I left on your arm will always be a reminder of your worthlessness.

A

Azrael

Excellent! So I shall wait for members until I officially join!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back