• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The King's Request {sign-ups and OOC discussion}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
[FONT=&quot]THIS RP IS UNDERGOING RENOVATIONS[/FONT]
If all participants could, please tell us yes or no on doing a wipe/restart.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The King's Request[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sora, Riku, and Kairi returned safely to Destiny Islands after the defeat of Xemnas and the fall of Organization XIII. The worlds were all at peace once again. The enemies were all vanquished…[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Or so we thought…[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]______________[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Plot Overview: [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sora received a letter from King Mickey not long after his second adventure. The letter read as follows: [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Dear Sora,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I want to thank you for helping us fight off the Heartless and Nobodies before, and for defeating Ansem and Xemnas.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I regret to inform you, however, that we need your help once again. A new breed of enemy has shown itself. They are known as the Half-Hearted. They are a fusion of Heartless and Nobodies, and may take different forms. The leader is unknown, but he must be powerful. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]On top of this, the Heartless and Nobodies have been reappearing everywhere. And they are stronger than we’ve ever seen. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Donald, Goofy, and I have already begun to search out the people behind this new chaos. Please Sora, take Riku and Kairi help us with this new threat. And find more people to help in this war. We’ll need as many allies as we can get.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sincerely, [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]King Mickey[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sora, Riku, and Kairi are now on another quest to save the worlds. But they and the King’s Men are not enough to win this battle. They need allies, many allies…[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Rules:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1. NO GOD-MODDING! Ya hear?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2. Literacy to semi-literacy, please! Try to avoid one-liners, use proper spelling and grammar, and make things INTERESTING.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3. Romance and Violence are allowed, but keep them at the PG-13 level. Ya never know who may be reading this stuff.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]4. Original Characters (OCs) are accepted as well as Canon characters. Follow the profile skeleton posted after the rules.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Note: If you wish to use an Organization XIII member, they must be the SOMEBODY of that member. Remember, the Organization has been destroyed at this point.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]5. You can have Gummi Ships! You can use a team ship or a small individual ship. Your ship MUST have weaknesses. Nothing is indestructible. Follow the template posted below the rules.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]6. Post all Out of Character chat here as well as Gummi Ship and Character Profiles![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]7. Let loose and have fun![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Templates:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot](Character Skeleton)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Name: [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Weapon:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Combat Style: [/FONT][FONT=&quot](magic, fighting style, ect.)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Appearance:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Personality:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Homeworld:[/FONT]

Bio[History]:

[FONT=&quot](Gummi Ship Template)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ship Name: [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Weapon levels: [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Aspects [looks]: [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Weaknesses: [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Strengths: [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Current Members: [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Key_of_Hearts[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]deathwielderTiTo[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tenyasyugan[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Xyanea[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sugar_Rush[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Xeths[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]King_Wolfe[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kitsune_XIII[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Genesis_Avatar[/FONT]

Axel_FODF

Kreamer

[FONT=&quot]Canon Characters:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sora (deathwielderTiTo) [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Riku (Key_of_Hearts) [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kairi (Sugar_Rush)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Donald (Tenyasyugan) [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Goofy (Tenyasyugan) [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]King Mickey (Tenyasyugan)[/FONT]

Auron (kreamer)

Red XIII (kreamer)

Cloud (Sugar_Rush)

Leon (Sugar_Rush)

[FONT=&quot]*Any of your favorites not listed? Go ahead and make a template for them![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Organization XIII: [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Xemnas – Xehanort (Tenyasyugan) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Xigbar (Open!)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Xaldin (Open!)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Vexen (Open!)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lexaeus (Open!)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Zexion – Ienzo (Xyanea) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Saix (Open!)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Axel – Ael (Xeths) [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Demyx – Dyem (Xeths) [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Luxord (Open!)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Marluxia-Lumaria (Axel_FODF}[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Larxene (Open!)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Xion (Open!)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Original Characters:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ari – Xair (Key_of_Hearts)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Franky – Fraxn (deathwielderTiTo)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Aaron (deathwielderTiTo)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ayane (Xyanea)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Morya (Sugar_Rush)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Kenji (King_Wolfe)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Makenshi (Kitsune_XIII)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Kuro (Genesis_Avatar)[/FONT]

Larciras (Tenyasyugan)
Cait Sith and Mog (Semi-canon by Kreamer)

[FONT=&quot]Gummi Ships:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Engulfer {Xehanort}[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Phoenix {Ari and Franky}[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Catnip {Morya}[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]The Enemies:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Return of Heartless and Nobodies:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The old creatures are back in even greater number and more powerful than ever. The Heartless and Nobodies have swarmed everywhere, causing mayhem. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Take heed: If one is destroyed within close proximity to the other, they'll fuse and become an even deadlier Half-Hearted.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The New Enemy:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A new abomination has arrived in the worlds Sora has worked so hard to protect. They are known as the Half-Hearted; Creatures that were never meant to exist until some entity[/FONT][FONT=&quot] found a way to fuse the shell that is a Nobody and the beast of a Heartless. The only way these beings maintain a stable existence is through the theft and absorption of hearts.[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Now Sora, Riku, and their newfound allies must find a way to ban together and put an end to both[/FONT][FONT=&quot] menaces, once and for all.[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Types of Half-Hearted:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Golems:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Simple creatures that were formed from a Shadow and Dusk. They are strangely humanlike and have yet to divulge themselves to the thievery and devouring of one's heart. They have a sludge-like appearance and are quite clumsy.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Seekers: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Made from an Assassin and a Wyvern. They soar the skies and although they have no visible eyes, they sense one's pulse from quite a distance. They are armed with talons and spiked wings. These have eaten enough hearts to consider themselves higher then golems, but not by much.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hounds: Dog-like beasts that have not one, but two distinct heads. They are fierce, but are no higher ranking than a Seeker. They use their jaws and surprisingly rough hide against you. Their howl attracts more of them.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Destroyers:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] The half-hearted equivalent to a Darkside and Twilight Thorn. These are huge draconic beasts that can wipe out entire cities and devour immense amounts of hearts. They are the highest ranking form, dominating whole sectors and. Each time they are slain, they are reborn more powerful.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Missing Links:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Strangely, there are friendly versions of the Half-Hearted, retaining the memories that they had collected as Nobodies and probably having faint traces of white mushroom mixed with them. They seem to have a way of existing without having to steal hearts.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Drones:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Half-hearted formed from a Neoshadow and a Dancer. They are of a higher base than weakling Seekers and tend to only travel in small groups. They look much like a person, only with slightly more animal-like habits such as; sniffing about for any prey, occasionally treading about on four legs.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Armor partially covers their bodies.[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Undreads: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Keeping the telltale silvered and grayed flesh, these Half-Hearted were formed directly from the undead souls that roam on the world of Silent Hill. They manifested the darkness and souls that linger and take on a variety of forms, depending on what body they used to form. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Breathers have exposed lungs filled with noxious gases. They are noticeable by an eerie green substance along their spines that glows, and their widened snout-like heads.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Crawlers are a very common type and tend to stay in dark crevices and corners. They can't help but gather where people are, though. Be warned of their spines and claws, but they have no teeth to speak of.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Slashers are very strange oddities. They have blade-like arms and their heads take on the likeness of an axe. Thin, long limbs and visible bones make them very unnatural looking.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Drakes: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Formed when a Dragoon Nobody and an Invisible Heartless merge. They are unique to the City of Dragons and roam about, blending in with the natives until they devour a heart. They carry sharpened and spiked javelins and have rather serpent-like bodies.[/FONT]

Chicks: They're miniscule in size but get in their way when on a hunt and they can cause sereious damage. Lately, the locals in the City of Dragons have been mistaking them for their own and defend them from people who try to exterminate them. With their oddly round heads and large, shiny eyes, you'd never expect them to try to eat your heart.

Serpents: Like their name says, these're serpent like half-hearts that infest the City of Dragons. The only way they travel about is by the miniscule wings they have threaded on their backs. Noxious poisons are contained in their fangs, so be warned.

Flytrap: In this case, the half-hearted is mostly a heartless, but the nobody roots are still there. A mix between a creeper plant, white knight, and an assassin. It has tentacles that're barbed and a head that's much more like a clasp trap. It's indigenous only to Halloween Town.

Ghoul: A mix between a Search Ghost and a dusk, this is a very common sight now in Halloween Town. It uses it's phasing ability to pass through solid objects and, at times, can be impossible to hit. They are very weak to magic and attack mainly by using thier sharp claws.

Arcane Mage: Formed from a Mage type Nobody and a White Night type Heartless. Prisms dance around this creature, Yellow pyramids of Lightning, Red spheres of Fire, and Blue boxes of Ice. It's snout is wrapped shut by gause but it still has claws with which to get you. It's long thin arms trail on the ground, giving it an air of laziness. Do not be fooled, this creature can and will jump in the blink of an eye for your throat if it's magic fails.

Jack-in-a-box: As the name says, this is a half-hearted version of a child's toy. Found in Christmas Town, the half-hearted's way of using location to adapt comes into play. Using the shape of an innocent play-thing, it jumps out showing it's true colors. Beware of it's dangerous jaws and if it drags you into it's box, there's little telling of what it will do to you.

Bi-polar Bear: If you look at this creature on one side, you'll see the lovable white teddy of the arctic. On the other, you'll see a black and grey demon waiting to eat you. These come out when a person walks through the snow-drifts a little too calmly, and devour the hearts after filleting their prey with their huge claws.

[FONT=&quot]Boss Types:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Parelgon: This Half-Hearted appears in the City of Dragons. He was formed when a dragon fell to darkness and his Heartless was destroyed by the natives along with his Nobody. He is very much like his dragon self, but as other Half-Hearts do, he changed to the telltale silver and black, one wing the sign of a dark angel and the other relative to its Nobody origins and spiked. When damaged, he releases a toxin into the heroes that slowly changes them into instinct-driven dragons.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Twin:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] A copy of the infamous Pyramid Head on Silent Hill. His head is encased with a more diamond shaped dome instead of the triangular one. His blade is a blockier and thicker set, like a sledgehammer, with spikes inlaid along it. He was born through the Half-Hearted way of adaptation and environment.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]*This list will be updated as our players discover new Half-Hearted enemies.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]______________[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Worlds: [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Radiant Garden[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Twilight Town[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]City of Dragons[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Silent Hill/Ulterior Hell[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Traverse Town/Yen Sid's tower[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ivy Islands[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Gene City[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Halloween Town[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]*This list will be updated as more worlds are discovered.[/FONT]

Now get on here and make us PROUD!

Last edited:

JustCallMeShadow

Name: Pearlscale
Weapon: Her claws
Style {magic, attack def. etc}: Uses lightning based attacks
What your OC looks like: A white Asian Dragon with wings. Marks appear on her wings when mad.
If it's pre-made Chara. Why do you think you suit the position:
Personality {OC's only}: Gets defensive, usually happy or neutral.
and finally Homeworld {OC's only}: The city of dragons.

Tenyas

Perhaps we can work that in shadow... Hmm. Wasn't expecting a dragon but ok. Still need Death and Key to come and look.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Name: Pearlscale
Weapon: Her claws
Style {magic, attack def. etc}: Uses lightning based attacks
What your OC looks like: A white Asian Dragon with wings. Marks appear on her wings when mad.
If it's pre-made Chara. Why do you think you suit the position:
Personality {OC's only}: Gets defensive, usually happy or neutral.
and finally Homeworld {OC's only}: The city of dragons.

pretty cool shadow maybe a dragon warrior wouldve suited it more but still cool

Key would probably take a while because he's doing the set up

JULIO VP

Name: CAPTAIN COSMIC ( or COSMIC)
Weapon: Macuahuitl
Style : Physical Combat (Matter)
Looks like: Red Zip Hoody, Black Shirt, Blue Jeans, White Sneaker With A Black Desin 5'7 Brown Hair, Yellow Gold Eyes
Personality: Hyper Lay Back Guy
Homeworld: BlacK Hole

Last edited:

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Shadow I like your OC. Julio what's your specific style. Like fighting, speed, defense, magic, healing etc. Besides that I like your OC too. I've seen your weapon a few times before:)

JULIO VP

Shadow I like your OC. Julio what's your specific style. Like fighting, speed, defense, magic, healing etc. Besides that I like your OC too. I've seen your weapon a few times before:)

Intelligence : Gifted ( higher than a collage profeser)
Strength : can lift 35 tons to 30
Durability :( im lower that) Bullet Proof but still hurt
Speed: Mach 1 or lower
Energy Projection : unlimited commands of energy but hurts
Fighting Skill : Master of severall forms of combat, fast learning
Power: Controll of Matter
Ability: Able to regenerate body parts

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
No I meant just one specific style. Like Shadow's style is lightning based attack. My OC's style is speed and Death's style is Fire and Ice. I should've explained myself better, sorry =\

JULIO VP

No I meant just one specific style. Like Shadow's style is lightning based attack. My OC's style is speed and Death's style is Fire and Ice. I should've explained myself better, sorry =\
Matter? Like i can stab my self and use my blood.........or blood?

Tenyas

Okay see if I do this right...:

Name: Xehanort

Type: Prioritizes in Mind games and uses both dark energy and naught.

Looks: Silver hair set up just Like Zack's in FF. Tan skin, tawny yellow eyes influenced by darkness, and a well-built body. He wears A long cloak, much like Ansem SoD, with emblems of the heartless along the base, and a white shirt with a large Nobody symbol on the Chest. He wears silver cuffs that have the Half-hearted symbol {mix between the Nob. and Hear.}. He also has slim, night black, pants, with Boot-like shoes that have direct points and are colored Silver and Black. {man I really went into detail here...}

Personality: Incredibly intelligent. He understands the Position that the Light has, but his Experience in the Darkness just might overthrow it... He is normally cool and Mockingly joyous when facing his foes.

Weapon: Not only does he now Control the Heartless and the Nobodies, he has forced them to undergo a change into what is now known as the Half-hearted. When he cannot use them, he uses a demonic twist on his counterparts' used weapons, with dual-edged blades made of pure dark energy and matter.

Homeworld: Supposedly the world known as Radiant Garden

And yes, this is the main Villian of this story.

EDIT: Blood? That's interesting Julio.

Last edited:

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
This my OC.
Name: Ari

Weapon: Keyblade. The actual blade is similar to a longsword and is gray and black. The teeth look similar to small mountains that are white like the hilt and guard. His keychain is a wooden dreamcatcher with with red thread woven throughout the center and has three different colored feathers hanging from the bottom of it. The color of the feathers are blue, green, and red.

Style {magic, attack def. etc}:Speed based attacks and water based magic.

What your OC looks like: Tall teenage Native American boy with hair similar to Riku's except his hair is black and green eyes. Wears an orange hoody with dark blue jeans, and black, white, and blues sneakers.

Personality {OC's only}: Silent, but laid back. Also gentle and friendly. Franky's best friend. Doesn't speak unless he feels he needs to, when he does speak he usually says something wise, serious, or give info on himself, or a one liner.

Homeworld: Woke up in the hotel in Traverse Town one day with no recollection of how he got there.

Last edited:

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
That's cool Key. So is he like the people on Traverse Town, who basically landed somewhere after an incident?

My person? If so then yeah, more will be revealed about him later =) And I added more detail to his keyblade and looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back