• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~~THE KOOOLEST FC OF KIWI+~~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
They have to use it sometime! I think it would make a good world. :D

I tend to remember Disney movies really well. I have not watched that movie in years. I always thought she and John Smith were more of good friends anyway.

Not before a Tangled world. ;D I want a lot of them. >.<

I actually missed Aladdin and Mulan the other day. ;W;

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
I watched Mulan,sorta. I missed Aladdin

they only show movies like that on the weekends?? lammmmmme

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Not before a Tangled world. ;D I want a lot of them. >.<

I actually missed Aladdin and Mulan the other day. ;W;

Tangled is an absolute must!!! It is too awesome to not be in KH.

I have watched Aladdin a couple of times this year, but not Mulan! For some reason I only have the 2nd Mulan movie in my collection.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
I watched Mulan,sorta. I missed Aladdin

they only show movies like that on the weekends?? lammmmmme

They showed it again that same day, you must have watched it at Eastern time. The usually show them twice in blocks!

Pretty much, sometimes it's not like that, though. :I

Tangled is an absolute must!!! It is too awesome to not be in KH.

I have watched Aladdin a couple of times this year, but not Mulan! For some reason I only have the 2nd Mulan movie in my collection.

I like these selections that they put in DDD. The only gripe is of course, the worlds are empty. lol

Don't like the second ones for both those. I would love to see that Mulan world in KH again, though. Even if I don't like the sequel all that much. :p

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I like these selections that they put in DDD. The only gripe is of course, the worlds are empty. lol

Don't like the second ones for both those. I would love to see that Mulan world in KH again, though. Even if I don't like the sequel all that much. :p

I like them too. They made some good choices. Because the worlds are almost always empty haha. It does not bother me too much except for that they leave out some characters from the movies that I like. They should just add them in somewhere.

Haha I actually like the sequels. They are not as good as the originals but they are decent. I want a Mulan II world XD

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
I like them too. They made some good choices. Because the worlds are almost always empty haha. It does not bother me too much except for that they leave out some characters from the movies that I like. They should just add them in somewhere.

Haha I actually like the sequels. They are not as good as the originals but they are decent. I want a Mulan II world XD

Oh for sure. It very much reminds me of KH1, you know the worlds are big! I sometimes had trouble finding all the treasure chests. Oh, and I guess just for the sake of not adding more lag to the shortened story line. >.<

Mulan II had a lot of singing. You might want to think about what you say for a world. xDD Atlantica in KH2 lol

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Oh for sure. It very much reminds me of KH1, you know the worlds are big! I sometimes had trouble finding all the treasure chests. Oh, and I guess just for the sake of not adding more lag to the shortened story line. >.<

Mulan II had a lot of singing. You might want to think about what you say for a world. xDD Atlantica in KH2 lol

They do seem to be big. Finding the treasure chests is a little game itself. XD

I did not think it had too much singing. Almost all Disney movies have that amount of singing. The story was alright too. >.< Atlantica in KH2 do not remind me.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
They do seem to be big. Finding the treasure chests is a little game itself. XD

I did not think it had too much singing. Almost all Disney movies have that amount of singing. The story was alright too. >.< Atlantica in KH2 do not remind me.
Oh em gee! You have no idea! I didn't move on to the next world until I collected all the treasure chests. Took some extra time, but I found them all. xD

I thought it had more then the first one. I am probably wrong, lol. Meh, it was to take a break from the already easy battles of KH2. It wasn't the worst thing in the world. >.<

I'm gonna get off here for a bit. You should too. Do your homework. >:D haha

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Oh em gee! You have no idea! I didn't move on to the next world until I collected all the treasure chests. Took some extra time, but I found them all. xD

I thought it had more then the first one. I am probably wrong, lol. Meh, it was to take a break from the already easy battles of KH2. It wasn't the worst thing in the world. >.<

I'm gonna get off here for a bit. You should too. Do your homework. >:D haha

I do that too. It is going to be sooo much fun finding them all.
I think it actually has less maybe. Oh well. It was not too awful, but Donald and Goofy singing was not nice to listen to.

Ok. I will after I eat something. I am hungry lol

EDIT: I just realized I made the 2000th post in your fanclub. Yay!

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Danica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *glomps*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back