• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The KTRH and the SOD...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EraqusLea

Banned
It's been confirmed that the seekers of darkness are nobodies again. Assuming these are fresh nobodies with new hearts not grown into them yet, what if Sora uses the Key to Return Hearts on them. Not to slay them, but free them from Xehanort's grasp and make them become people again? Most of them turn out to be good individuals, maybe some die, and then maybe one pretends to be good. My money is on Lauriam being restored, pretending to be good, and then being the sequel tease villain at the end for future games connecting back to UX. I could be completely wrong. Just a thought.

theheroofdarknes

Website
theheroofdarkness.deviantart.com
Wait, wha…? Where was it confirmed that they were Nobodies again?

It was proclaimed by Nomura himself and happens to be the case that the entirety of the Xehanort's new Organization happens to consist either of people fully restored, again, individuals present through the utilization of time travel or still Nobodies (either through same time-travel mechanics or having become Nobodies, again, through their own voilition; this part not supported by Nomura, alright), so a rather colorful mix-up of sorts.

As for the Keyblade to Return Hearts part, this one remains not unsupported for many a reason on my end, ultimately. :cool:

Perkilator

Awards
It was proclaimed by Nomura himself and happens to be the case that the entirety of the Xehanort's new Organization happens to consist either of people fully restored, again, individuals present through the utilization of time travel or still Nobodies (either through same time-travel mechanics or having become Nobodies, again, through their own voilition; this part not supported by Nomura, alright), so a rather colorful mix-up of sorts.

As for the Keyblade to Return Hearts part, this one remains not unsupported for many a reason on my end, ultimately. :cool:
May I please have a link to this?

theheroofdarknes

Website
theheroofdarkness.deviantart.com
May I please have a link to this?

https://www.khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-featured-in-the-latest-issue-of-Famitsu-12533

Alright, not 'quite' Nomura now I found it, again, but... oh.:eek:

D*mn, didn't realize I misread that part referring towards that - sorry, my fault (but to be fair, it's been a while... for me at least). ^^;

Meh, still fits in some way, though, elswise we wouldn't have Xigbar back the way he is. And Xemnas used to be a Nobody (the state of other former 1st Organization members nonewithstanding), so it still counts on a technically. *shrug*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back