• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Last of Us (rumoured remake)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Combat Knife

Awards
In your opinion, do you think it's necessary to remake the original game?

I believe that it's fine as it is. Plus, the game isn't even a decade old yet. It was first released in 2013, on the PS3. The game won so many accolades. And while I believe Naughty Dog can definitely do a solid job, I think it was kind of unnecessary.

I think a spin off would have been a more logical option. But okay. We'll seemingly be getting a modern take on it eventually, to coincide with the upcoming HBO show. So I just hope it's good, faithful, etc.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I would love a remake to enhance the graphics and gameplay. I didn't particularly enjoy the story in The Last of Us Part II, but I really liked the gameplay. So it would be nice to transfer that over to the original game. However, they will probably have to update some stuff for a modern era. All of those "find something for Ellie to get over water" spots will need to be spruced up and made more engaging for a game in 2022.

Combat Knife

Awards
I think it's unnecessary, but Naughty Dog doesn't disappoint in the quality department. They always seem to be able to offer a stellar game. So at least that's a plus.