• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Law of Ueki: The Neo Tournament (Part 1)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
The Law of Ueki: The Neo Tournament

Over 70 years have passed since the tournament where Team Ueki defeated Anon the Hellion and saved all three worlds of existence. A new tournament has been set up to decide the next God Candidate. Anxious to begin many of the god candidates have begun to seek out every day high school students all over the globe. This years tournament is looking to heat up the competition as only high school students will be participants in this battle. From Heavenly Beings to Humans the current God Candidates in the hopes of becoming the next God are seeking them all out. While those who fight for their God Candidates are all seeking to gain the main prize, Talent of Blank, which when gained will allow the user to turn it into any talent they so wish for. However in the shadows Hellions are gathering in hopes of being able to absorb power users both Humans and Heavenly Beings. Soon the battles will begin and calamity will ensue. The only question that remains is who will emerge victorious as the new God and the achiever of the Talent of Blank.

The sun shone brightly as Sung walked along the sidewalk. With school out for a brief vacation he’d decided to immediately head home and relax for the entire vacation, at least until the call to duty was made. But surely that wouldn’t be for at least a week or two. Walking towards his apartment Sung looked around enjoying the scenery. He loved the atmosphere it was so serene and charming. Suddenly he arrived home. Walking towards the door of his house he slid the key in and walked inside. Taking a deep breath he shut the door behind him and walked over towards his refrigerator.

“Enjoying your vacation,” a voice asked.

“What are you doing here,” Sung asked a man sitting down in a chair not so far away from him.

“As the man who gave you your power, it’s my responsibility to inform you of the situation,” the man explained.

“What do you mean? I thought that the competition wasn’t supposed to start for another week at least,” Sung said.

“That was the case to be however there’s been a schedule change God decreed it,” the man said.

“Your God needs to get his act straight,” Sung replied.

“Maybe so but that’s beyond the point. This means that you won’t have any time to get to the next Sacred Treasure,” the man said.

“Yeah but as it is I think I’ll be able to handle myself,” Sung said.

“There’s no way. You’ll lose much faster than you think. This year’s competition is different every student chosen is skill in some way or form. Underestimating an opponent even in the slightest way could get you beaten or worse,” the man explained with a forceful tone.

“I suppose but I’m already a Five-Star right? I should be able to handle this,” Sung replied.

“Just don’t get overly cocky. Anyways I didn’t just come here to discuss your cocky attitude with you. There are other matters at hand besides that,” the man explained.

Reaching down the man stretched his right hand into his pocket as he pulled out three pictures before placing them down on the table in front of Sung and spreading them out.

“There has been a warning posted out to all God Candidates that three types of beings will be participating in this competition. Humans, Hellions and Heavenly Beings all three will participate this time,” the man explained.

Sung looked down at the table as he stared at the three pictures of a Hellion, Human and a Heavenly Being. Not that it’d help since they all looked pretty human to anyone except someone who knew better.

“I don’t get it Shane. I thought that all Hellions weren’t allowed to leave the underworld,” Sung said.

“Normally not, but in order to increase relations between our world and theirs God allowed them access to this world for the next week,” Shane explained.

“But isn’t that risky? Wouldn’t they just go ahead and try to join the tournament as well,” Sung asked.

“Well I’m sure God has foreseen this. After all this has happened in the past,” Shane replied.

“Well I suppose if he’s got everything under control. Anyways where are you staying at,” Sung asked.

“I have a place. It’s only temporary but it’ll do,” Shane answered as they both stood up. “I’ll contact you later when I learn about anything new.”

“Okay. Close the door on your way out,” Sung said as he walked away.

Shane watched Sung walk away as he placed his hands in his pockets before turning and walking home. The sun was low in the sky as Sung lay down on his couch in front of the TV. Currently on was a TV show called Sergeant Frog. It was an animated show about a group of alien frogs that crash landed on earth and had hilarious adventures.

It was pretty popular in Korea and many people his age and younger enjoyed. Sung laughed as he watched the show in Korean. Suddenly there was a knock at the door as Sung turned his head slightly before pressing a button on the remote as the TV went blank.

Slowly standing up Sung walked over to the door and grabbed the handle as he opened it up. Sung’s God Candidate stood slightly bent over as he continued to breathe heavily.

“Yo, what’s up forget something Shane,” Sung asked.

Suddenly Shane stood up as he pushed Sung in and slammed the door shut.

“Woah, what’s wrong? You seem pretty disturbed Shane or is this some form of Heavenly Being greeting,” Sung asked.

“…No I just got word. Apparently there’s another power user on his way here,” Shane explained.

“Alright this is great! Finally someone to test my skills on,” Sung said happily as he stretched himself out and cracked his knuckles.

“No way, you can’t take him,” Shane shouted.

“Why is he special or something? Is he a Heavenly Being too,” Sung asked.

“No, he’s not. But he’s as deadly as an 8-Star Heavenly Being. His name is Shin Tai Lee. He’s a martial artist. They say he might even be the one to win the competition. He’s definitely the favorite,” Sung explained.

“So what? I’ll just use my Sacred Treasures on him, no big deal,” Sung said with a smile.

“Did you not hear anything I just said? This man is the equivalent of an 8-Star Heavenly Being. You’ll lose for sure,” Shane explained. “He’s so powerful he might not even have to use his power against you.”

“I don’t care I’ll beat him anyways,” Sung said as he walked towards the door and opened it. “You gave me my power. That was your job. Now let me do mine.”

Sung walked out the door leaving it open. Shane bit down with his teeth harshly as he made his hands into tight fists.

“You can’t win Sung. He’s just too powerful for you,” Shane muttered as he took a deep breath and then looked up. “But maybe this’ll be for the better.”

Sung walked down the street as he looked around. Shane had to be wrong. He had one of the most powerful powers. There was just no way he’d lose.

“Excuse me, are you Sung Gi Chin,” a voice asked.

Sung turned around to face a tall man with long black hair and blue eyes. He wore an odd uniform. Long baggy pants covered his lower half while a short white jacket covered some of his upper body.

“Yes that’s my name. You wouldn’t happen to be Shin Tai Lee would you,” Sung asked.

“Yes, I am. I came to challenge you here. I believe my reasons are obvious,” Shin explained.

“Yeah I got it. So you want to fight me here,” Sung asked smirking.

“No, there are too many civilians around here. We’ll have to fight elsewhere. Unfortunately I’m not very familiar with this area of South Korea. Do you know of a good place we could do this without attracting attention,” Shin asked.

“Yeah there’s a park not too far away from here,” Sung replied.

“If we could start the fight there, I would much appreciate it,” Shin said as he bowed respectfully.

Sung nodded as he turned and walked away followed by Shin the man who Shane had spoken so highly of. Sung was confident he could win and he would prove to Shane that he was more than capable of defeating anyone no matter what they could do or what powers they had. Standing in the field the winds blew heavily against Shin and Sung. The two stood in a stand off staring at each other. It was like an old western showdown.

“You sure you wanna fight me,” Sung asked with a smile.

“Your overconfident reputation precedes you,” Shin said.

“Oh? You’ve heard of me? I feel so honored. So besides my attitude what have you heard about me,” Sung asked clearly basking in all of his glory.

“…Nothing,” Shin said calmly.

Sung fell to the ground clearly he had become overconfident in the fact that he was well known and popular.

“Is that so? Then I suppose I should start this out cause I know all about you,” Sung replied.

“Oh? You don’t say,” Shin said as he smiled a tiny bit. “Please then go right ahead.”

“Alright then, I’ll start this party,” Sung shouted as he pointed his right hand out high into the air as it began to glow. “Ranma!”

Suddenly a large blade appeared around Sung’s arm at least as large as an entire tree. Swinging it down Sung smiled it was his victory and so easy too.

“It’s over Shin,” Sung shouted.

“…Over is it? You’re too cocky,” Shin said as he took a deep breath.

The blade called “Ranma” flew down with the force of a large bus falling off a house. Shin spread his legs out taking a defensive stance as he shot his arms up into an X like form and tightened his hands into fists. The blade slammed in between his arms for an instant before Shin threw his arms across throwing the “Ranma” into the air before it collapsed next to Shin. Sung stared eye wide as his mouth hung down shocked as the large blade vanished.

Cef

Doodling on Vanitas' face while he's sleeping^^
*INITIATE MAH FIRST POST^^*

Hank had just received the news: Apparently, there's been a change of schedule. Now he can attack any power user at any given time, starting now. He wondered if there were any nearby, excluding his classmate, EV. For some reason, he doesn't want to fight her at all. Must be because she's a girl. No matter, he thought, today is Saturday, which means that most teens were out today, goofing off and having fun, but he knew a small percent of them are his "targets"(excluding, again, girls). He walked towards the park, jacket zipped up, hood pulled all the way to his eyes, and wore his red glasses. After all, with his power, he doesn't want to get caught. He was thinking about what he would do in the event he faces a girl when a excited yell came from the girls dormitory across the street.

----------------------------------

"WOHOOO!!! THE WEEKEND'S HERE!" A shrill voice exclaimed. EV had woken early, ate and dressed at top speed, and rushed out the door, nearly crashing into Hank, who had hastily removed his shades. Normally, she would have wondered why he would wear such dark clothing in this heat, but she was too much in a hurry to notice. Today she would receive her 3rd weapon, or so she thought, for as soon as she arrived in the spot her brother told her, he looked dismayed. She was prepared to bug him about it when Roan said," Sorry, Vee, we can't do it now. I've just been informed that the fight starts today, and you've only gotten as far as tw-"
"Shut your mouth bro, I can do this!" she retorted.
"But-"
"Shut it..."
"Vee, be reasonab-"
"SHADDAP!"
She glared at her brother before stating,"Look, I may only be a two star, but I've already planned it out. And in any case, I plan on getting my level two before getting my 6th weapon so don't worry, 'kay? I've been practicing, y'know."

Roan sighed. She was as active as he was passive. Maybe even more. "Okay, okay, I get it! Just don't get yourself into too much trouble.."
"Don't worry, I don't usually look for trouble!" She said brightly, and added in an undertone "Trouble usually finds me..."

----------------------------------

Flame moodily brooded over what happened yesterday. He had just absorbed Slim as soon as that brute of a God candidate, Mauri, told him about the schedule change. He now took the appearance and identity of his best friend. Good thing he was drilled into even the tiniest detail of his friends life; no one suspected a thing. He'll spend the day getting used to his friends body, and tomorrow, he smiled at the though, the hunt begins....

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
“…Wha-What the heck happened,” Sung asked confused.

Clearly he’d just touched and caught the “Ranma” blade. But that was impossible or it should have been. It was suicide. The “Ranma” was as heavy as a large tree or a bus and was as sharp as a newly crafted sword. It couldn’t have been possible unless it was some kind of effect of his power.

“You underestimated me. I merely gave you a show of what I can do. Do not take me lightly or this will be finished faster than you can comprehend,” Shin said.

“Is that so? Or maybe it’s you who’s taking me lightly,” Sung said as his eye twitched a bit.

“Oh? Then by all means I do apologize,” Shin replied as he bowed respectfully.

“Apologize to this,” Sung shouted and threw his right arm forward as his arm began to glow. “Kurogane!”

Suddenly a massive cannon appeared on Sung’s right arm before firing a large cannon ball like object. Shin stared forward at the large cannon ball like object preparing himself. Sung had him this time.

“Again you underestimate me,” Shin said.

As the large cannon ball got within point blank range Shin front flipped over the large cannon ball dodging it as it flew past him. Sung smirked as he watched carefully. As Shin got close enough to the ground Sung knelt down before throwing his right arm down and touched the ground as his right arm began to glow brightly.

“Underestimate this! Masshu,” Sung shouted loudly.

Landing on the ground a surprised look came over Shin’s face as he looked down at the ground and a large square mouth opened up beneath him opening up slowly. Shin frowned slightly as he tried to hold his balance but fell down into the mouth as it closed up.

“Yeah I did it,” Sung shouted happily.

“You let guard down if that’s what it is,” a voice said as Shin appeared behind Sung.

Sung turned a bit trying to dodge or at least block the attack as Shin threw his left fist forward as it impacted with Sung’s left cheek throwing him into the air. Falling to the ground Sung groaned as he tried to stand up. Shin stood still as he stared down at Sung.

“I was sure you fell into the Masshu. How did you do that? Was that your power you just used or something,” Sung asked breathing heavily as he slowly stood up.

“No, I have yet to use my power that was given to me by my God Candidate. In fact at this point, I might not have to use it,” Shin shouted as he charged forward at Sung.

“Not so fast buddy,” Sung shouted as he pointed his right hand at Shin.

“Going to waste another attack,” Shin asked.

Hesitating Sung flinched as Shin rushed at Sung before throwing his right fist forward and nailing him in the gut. Sung bent over injured as he gripped at his gut painfully.

“You rely to heavily on your “Sacred Treasures.” You can never beat me that way,” Shin said as he took a step closer towards Sung.

Sung coughed a bit as he laughed painfully.

“Oh really? I think you’ve been underestimating me to much,” Sung said.

Shin stared down at him confused but then noticed it. The ground around him was dark. Turning Shin saw what Sung had been talking about. The same Kurogane from before was now inches away from Shin. Sung smiled. He’d used his power to make sure that the Kurogane would hit no matter what. It was over. Suddenly Shin reached out his right hand as he gently touched it. Swiftly he spun his right hand around it and began to step backwards quickly as he added his left hand to spinning around in circles.

Continuing his circular movements Sung watched in shock as the Kurogane’s speed began to slow down and it collapsed to the ground rolling a few feet until it stopped. Sung’s jaw dropped to the ground. It had been the perfect plan! No flaws at all! So why had it failed? Was Shin really that much stronger? Or was what he said about underestimating him really true? Staring over at Shin Sung watched as Shin turned to face him before slowly walked towards him again.

“Projectile objects are easy to stop,” Shin said simply.

“What the hell man? I thought for sure that that plan was flawless,” Sung replied.

“It might have been. But let’s over it shall we? The Kurogane missed me, the Masshu was too slow and the Kurogane again did not surprise me enough,” Shin said. “So what could it be? If everything fails and it seemed flawless, then there is only one reason that could explain this. It’s beyond being powerful or not. It’s that your large sacred treasures are just too powerful and large. Power is not the answer to this battle. After all what is strength of a weapon compared to the strength of the body?”

Sung stared at him in shock and awe. Not only was he strong, skilled and cool looking. But he was poetic too! This battle was unfair to the millionth degree! Shane had been right there was no way he could win. At least not entirely, but even if a win wasn’t possible and losing was not an option. There was one last option left. Sung gulped. As the battle had continued Sung had watched Shin. And now, he had a plan.

“That look. Could he have devised a plan already? He came up with some pretty clever ideas. I have to admit. But still none of his plans were good enough to catch me off guard. So why did he still have that look on his face,” Shin thought to himself calmly.

“I’ve been thinking for a while now. And I thought about it like you said and I came up with one last option,” Sung said.

“Oh, what is then? What plan have you thought up,” Shin asked.

“The only thing I can do,” Sung replied. “I’ll take you head on!”

Sung rushed at Shin quickly. Shin had a surprised look on his face. Sung was faster than he thought. But that wasn’t what surprised him. What did surprise him was the fact that Sung would try to attack him with his own body. Rather than trying to attack him with just his power! No man could beat Shin Tai Lee with his bare fists. And yet here was this man, a man who was nearly beaten by Shin already trying to strike him with his fists. Shin wasn’t sure if he should be impressed or what.

Sung threw his right fist forward as Shin moved his hand so his left hand pushed Sung’s right fist out of the way. Falling off balance Shin ducked down and thrust his body up with his right fist as the main point of focus. Sung’s vision went blurry as he held his feet to the ground and threw his arms up grabbing Shin’s arms tightly pushing him backwards as if he were a football player. Sung shouted as he pushed him back and Shin tried to find his footing to no avail. Shin’s martial arts hadn’t been made to defend against such a ridiculously reckless and yet intelligent attack.

Finally Shin found his footing as he put his right foot against a small rock protruding out of the ground. Shin shot his arms forward now and grabbed Sung underneath his armpits before throwing Sung over his head and slamming him head first into the ground. It was a Suplex. Not part of martial arts but and certainly not part of Shin’s specific martial art style but it would have to do. Sung’s vision went blurry as he collapsed to the ground. He felt awkward and lightheaded. Had he blacked out? Was it over for him already? No it couldn’t be over! Not yet. Not yet. Not yet!

Joaxshu

6:45 in america
dantes alarm clock rings. he awakes Immediately turning off the alarm and arises to be gin his morning routine. when his was done eating his breakfast there was a knock at the door he already knew who it was. as jack walked in he says "there has been a change".
dante looking slightly suprised replied "what is it? anything major?"
"the competition has been advanced to begin today." stated jack
"that will put a strain on my training." said dante "rather annoying"
"yes my thought exactly, though at least we still have that agreement with lee that will give us an advantage" said jack
"perhaps i should continue training while you research the competiton, should i be challenge while we are separeated i will stall for time for you to come and escape if neccesary" perposed dante
"agreed" said jack as they both left dantes apartment

while at lee's house he was comicaly posed in bed snoring
"its 7:15, time to wake up" said dante as he shook lee
"but izt vacation leeme sleep" snored lee
"there has been a change, the battle begins today!!!" yelled dante
"what zat, the mattle biggens today? go do your science crap by yourself..." snored lee
"no the battle starts now!!! shouldnt have john have told you" snaped dante as john lees god canidate ran in.
"lee!!! get up, its serious!!!" yelled john "the battle begins today"
"what when did this happen" yelled lee fully awake
"just recently god changes the date" replied john
"hey how come you got up when he told you?" inquired dante
"he said it was serious" replied lee as dante slapped his head "what are we gonna do dante?"
"i already sent jack to search for other power users gather information john should proably do the same, while we continue to train, togther we should be ok" answered dante
"ok" said lee "that works lets go"
and they all left as dante and jack did before

Cef

EV spotted Hank lurking in the park. Although his face was hidden, she identified him by the red shades she saw him don this morning. "Yo hay thar, soldier! Looking sharp!" She got the reaction she was waiting for. Hank swore and turned, only to find his pet peeve looking at him with a mischievous gleam in her eyes. He had been watching her train the past few days, and had to admit she was pretty damn tough. For a split second, he considered fighting against her at this very moment but gallantry and the thought of getting mauled by a super-charged EV sanpped him out of it. He wondered if she would consider teaming up with him. This would be very advantageous to both of them, and he might even spot her weaknesses. "Hey, EV..."

EV listened to Hank as he explained the current situation. She wasn't too surprised he was chosen, after all, he was pretty famous in their school for being really tough. "Keep talking..."

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
ATTENTION ALL! BRIEF ANNOUNCEMENT IN MY POST! THERE IS A NEW RULE FOR THE TOURNAMENT IN THIS RP. PLEASE READ THE BOLDED SECTION IN THIS POST TO FIND OUT THE BRAND NEW RULE. THANK YOU.

~DT

Sung’s eyes opened as he shot up and he looked around before finally finding Shin. Shin was standing waiting for him to get up. Had he lost? How much time had gone by? Suddenly the pain fell in as Sung grabbed his head and yelled in pain.

“Yow! That hurts,” Sung shouted.

“I see you’re awake finally,” Shin said.

“What? I lost,” Sung asked suddenly terrified that it was over.

“For now, yes it is. However there’ll come another time,” Shin replied.

“What do you mean? The tournament won’t happen for at least another 10 years! I blew it,” Sung replied.

“Hmm what do you mean you blew it,” Shin asked.

“I lost didn’t I,” Sung asked.

“Yes but didn’t your God Candidate explain the new rules to you,” Shin asked.

“No what is it,” Sung asked.

“I can take it from here,” a voice said as Shane walked forward towards Shin and Sung. “A pleasure to meet you Shin I am Sung’s God Candidate for the throne.”

“Ah so you’re Shane Richardson. Will talks about you a lot,” Shin replied.

“Oh? What does he say? I bet he mentions how strong I am, doesn’t he,” Shane said.

“Nope not quite. He just mentions how weak and pathetic you are especially when you were kids,” Shin said.

Shane smiled as he scratched the back of his neck a large sweat drop on the back of his head.

“Hmm, well that does sound like Will,” Shane said laughing a bit.

“Wait! What about the new rules? What’s going on,” Shin shouted confused and upset.

“Oh yes that’s right. You ran out of the room so fast that I didn’t have a chance to tell you,” Shane explained as he held his right hand out and pulled up his long sleeve to reveal a large bracelet like object with the word “God” on it. “Actually I’m not supposed to tell you. He is.”

Suddenly a large holographic image appeared of a man in a black suit and red tie. The man looked around at everyone seeing who was there. Coughing a bit to clear his throat the man closed his eyes before opening them up again wide.

“Welcome Shin and Sung to the tournament for the next God Candidate! I suppose you know who I am right,” the man in the suit asked in a loud voice.

“…Some old man,” Sung asked.

“Yeah that’s right some old man- -wait a minute that’s not right! Hey Richardson don’t tell me you didn’t tell this punk who I was,” the man in the suit asked.

“Nope I didn’t get the chance yet,” Shane explained. “Should I?”

“No, no. I’ll do it,” the man in the suit said as he sighed and then noticed Shin.

Shin felt as though he were out of breath as he stared up at the man in the suit. He could hardly believe that he was here. His power was almighty no one could stand up to him. He was the current “God” after all.

“So you know who I am! Well for those of you who don’t. I’m the current God who devised this tournament,” God shouted.

“But you’re an old man,” Sung said unimpressed.

“What hey there learn a little respect,” God shouted.

“Um sir, the rules,” Shane said reminding him.

“Huh, oh yes. As current “God” and judge over the entire tournament I have decreed a new rule to this tournament to make things more interesting,” God said as his voice echoed loudly. “Until the 2nd part of this tournament all those who pass out and lose a battle against another power user shall not lose their power but rather lose a single talent instead! So you my friend have just lost one of your talents. That talent was, the Talent to Sleep! So now Shin Tai Lee you have that talent! Ok?”

“Wait so I still have my power,” Sung asked.

“Yep. Anyways I have um things to attend to. So later! Oh and Richardson,” God said.

“Yes sir, what is it,” Shane asked.

“Make sure you attend to what we discussed earlier,” God said.

“Yes sir, I’ll get on that right after this,” Shane replied.

God smiled as the holographic image died out and Shane turned to face Shin and Sung again.

“So you two must understand now. Talents are lost in the first half of the competition not your power,” Shane explained.

“Yeah I get it. I just can’t believe it,” Sung replied.

“This loss for you might be better,” Shane said.

“How so,” Sung asked.

“You lost to me and so you’ve learned the value of a loss. You’ve learned how strong the competition is this year,” Shin explained. “After all we learn more from our losses than we do from our victories.”

Shin turned as he started to walk away through the grassy fields that had been their battlefield but stopped as he heard Sung begin to speak again.

“Wait Shin! I just want to say. The next time we meet, I won’t lose,” Sung shouted as he smiled.

“Is that so? Good, then maybe this wasn’t a complete loss for you. I’ll win my way through the competition when the second part of the tournament begins we’ll meet there,” Shin said as he continued to walk off again.

“I’ll meet you there. Don’t worry about that,” Shin said as he clenched his hands into tight fists.

Shane watched as Shin walked away headed off to the next opponent most likely. Turning Shane faced Sung who was still watching Shin walk away. Something seemed different about him. Shane wasn’t sure what it was but there was definitely something new about his aura.

“Shane. I need your help now. Before I can go any further,” Sung said.

“Yeah what is it,” Shane asked as Sung turned to face Shane.

“I need to become stronger. I need you to help me get to the next Sacred Treasure and beyond that! Will you help me,” Sung asked.

“Of course, you’re the one I chose after all,” Shane replied.

Sung gripped his hands into tight fists. He had to become stronger. He had to no matter what. That’s if he wanted to beat Shin later on.

Wasilis

Bronze Member
Diego Lennox crossed his hands in front of his chest and he leaned his back against one tree. He closed his eyes. Suddenly a man appeared next to him.

"Are you ready?" the slim white knight in light armor asked Dee. A silver and black mask covered his eyes and mouth.

"I guess!" he replied and glared at Judgement. "I hope that my opponents won't be too strong. Will they?" he was a little afraid. It was the first time he would participate in such a tournament.

"Of course!" Judgement answered and smiled. Dee couldn't see that he smiled, cause his mouth was covered by the mask, however he realized that he had done so.

"Don't tease me! After all I'm not experienced! This is going to be my first time!" Dee was serious.

"You're right! Sorry!" Judgement apologized. "Don't be afraid! I know that you will do well!" he cheered him up.

"I hope so!" he looked at the sky. He was unsure for the future. "I hope..." he repeated and he closed his eyes.

Joaxshu

around noon in a gym dante and lee were physically training doing kicks and punches when suddenly dantes cell phone rang. dante froze for a second, striking a punching bag. then picked up his phone seeing it was jack he answered "hello jack what has happened?"
"ive got a link from the current god to explain a new rule" replied jack as widow opened up showing the face of an elderly man in a suit
"hello dante working hard i see" said god
"yes sir" replied dante "what is the new rule?"
"oh yes yes right to the point just like jack" said god "the new rule is that should you lose to a power user in the first part of the tournament you wont be out of the tournament you will just have to forfiet a talent to them" stated god
"i see that will make this much more interesting" said dante
"yes i will and i believe this could play to manies advantages" replied god
"i will try to use this gift to its fullest thank you" said dante
"ok then that it good bye and good luck to you both" said god as lee just reilized what was happening and the window closed
"why didnt you tell me this before?" asked dante
"we are supposed to tell you ourselfs, god wanted to tell all the users himself" answered jack
"and you didnt show me this in the morning because..." dante inquired
"... my phone was recieving interference, possbllly due to other users and if i told you there was an other change you would have demanded that i told you" said jack
"seems logic ill tell lee, bye" said dante as he hung up
"i heard enough if i lose i still have a chance" said lee while still training
"ok them perhaps we should go to the forest to train our powers now this gym is too public and i dont want to explain how we destoried a punching bag" said dante to lee
"ok your the boss but can we at least take a break at the park?" said lee as he picked up his bag.
"sure its about time for lunch"said dante as he and lee left the gym unknowing who they would soon meet

Cef

Matt and Roan nearly crashed into each other in their hurry to tell EV and Hank about the new rules. Realizing they were headed the same direction. Fearing the worst, Roan used Raika and had had arrived 2 minutes flat before Matt, only to find both of them engaged in a polite conversation. As Roan stared at the two in consternation, Matt literally crashes through the trees into the scene and, unfortunately for him, Roan. What happened was so funny, everyone laughed, even Hank a.k.a. Mr. I-Don't-Smile.

-------------------------------------

"So... I don't lose my power? Only a talent?" EV inquired. "Yeah, and it gets transferred to the guy who beat 'ya." replied Matt. The four of them sat in the clearing they found in the woods in the park. Since EV's weapons can change their size, it was the perfect place to practice keeping her weapons small. Hank, on the other hand, had it easier; he was already a member of the nearby shooting range, and practices there. They had been talking about the changes for 10 minutes, including EV's constant interruptions. "Hey, so do you think teaming up would do justice? I mean, if we team up, at least for now, we'd most likely survive 'till the next round. C'mon, I'm a two-star pitted against two to three guys with more than three! Y'gotta consider that!" EV reasoned. Roan smirked, remembering how she berated him about her chances for winning being high.

-------------------------------------

Flame had just received word about the changes. He was lying on Slim's bed, observing the sky. A manic grin escaped him. Oh, to think how much fun I'll have, he though, when I move to that place...

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
It was his same boring life and same boring existence. There wasn’t much to do and he was beginning to become bored out of his mind. Since the tournament had just started and there was no one around to fight. It made Todd sick to his stomach. Sipping his soda he leaned back in his chair. He’d traveled across the world to find a real fight. But so far no one was around that he could use it on. Turning his head he watched as a group of older high school kids walked by.

They looked like punks to Todd and now he felt like throwing up. He hated people like them, who pretended they were cooler and stronger than they actually were. He eyed them as they passed by. They obviously weren’t interested in him and continued on their way. Todd leaned back in his chair as he stared up at the sky for a moment before standing up again and placing his money on the table for the cost f the soda that he had just consumed.

Walking off Todd heard a voice as he turned and saw one of the punks from earlier running off with a purse in hand. Watching him as he ran Todd stretched his leg out and watched as the punk trip and fall to the ground.

“Ah what the hell man,” the punk said angrily.

“This doesn’t belong to you. Get lost,” Todd said as he stepped on the punk’s back and picked up the purse.

Slowly Todd got off the punk and started to walk back towards the old lady purse in hand.

“Give that back you son of a- -,” the punk shouted as he got up and pulled out a knife.

The punk charged at him as he thrust the knife at Todd and thrust it forward at his back. Todd smirked as he sidestepped and dodged the knife before slowly turning around to face the punk.

“You sure picked a hell of a day to mess with me,” Todd said.

Throwing the purse into the air Todd threw his left arm into the punk’s gut nailing him harshly before throwing his right fist forward and nailing him in the left cheek. Falling to the ground Todd smiled evilly as he raised his right foot and slammed it down into the punk’s rib cage cracking several of them. Turning Todd caught the purse as it came down and walked over to the lady.

“This yours,” Todd asked as he handed her the purse.

“F-freak! Get away from me,” the woman shouted as she ran off.

Todd smirked he was used to this kind of treatment so none of it mattered to him. Turning back towards the punk he looked down at him.

“Go ahead tell your buddies if you want. I’ll just beat the crap out of all of you,” Todd said as he turned and walked away.

None of the ill treatment he received from people bothered him. People being mean to him, trying to beat the crap out of him or even threatening his life. He didn’t care at all. In fact he welcomed it. It gave him the chance to fight and beat the living stuffing out of them.

“You certainly take risks don’t you,” a voice asked.

Stopping dead in his tracks Todd frowned he knew who it was.

“What do you want Matthew,” Todd asked.

“I’m your God Candidate I watch over you and make sure you’re up to date with everything,” Matthew explained.

“Fine, then get lost they’ll be here any second,” Todd said.

“If you attack them you’ll have to use your power. I can’t let that happen,” Matthew explained.

“Oh and are you going to try to stop me,” Todd asked smirking.

“No I wouldn’t get between you and your fun like that. I have a better way,” Matthew answered.

“That’s the little crap head who attacked me boss,” a voice shouted.

Glancing over to his left Todd saw a large group of punks, the same ones who had passed by him earlier when he was relaxing. They looked more than angry and slowly strutted over towards Todd and Matthew.

“Hey crap heads get your heads out of your butts and face us already,” the boss said.

“I don’t want any of your talents to be wasted and since they’re not power users and I’m not breaking any rules, I’ll handle this,” Matthew said as he pointed his right hand up high. “Kurogane.”

Suddenly a large black cannon appeared around Matthew’s right arm as a cannon ball flew forward and slammed into a nearby building shattering a small corner of it as bits and pieces of it collapsed down on the group of punks.

“Oh crap,” the boss shouted as he stared up at the rubbled and tried to run away

The group scattered away but in moments were crushed beneath the rubble, they were injured and knocked out but not dead. Matthew slowly lowered his hand as the Kurogane vanished into thin air and Matthew turned to face Todd again.

“Now that they’re finished, we have more important business to discuss,” Matthew said.

“Oh and what’s that? Is there someone here in the area,” Todd asked smirking.

“There will be soon. Here’s his profile,” Matthew said as he handed Todd a small handheld device.

Todd glanced at the image and went through the various talents the man had.

“Will he be worth my time? I told you before that I don’t want any weaklings remember,” Todd said.

“Of course I remember. I assure you he will be anything but weak. However finding him will prove difficult. He’s scheduled to come here to the states. But where is currently unknown,” Matthew explained.

“Good, this’ll make things more exciting,” Todd said as a red and orange aura began to appear emanating from his body.

Out of all the contestants only he has managed to make it to this level of power. I’m glad I chose him. He’ll get me my seat as new God in no time,” Matthew thought to himself as he smirked.

Joaxshu

as dante and lee arrived at the park dante couldnt help but notice the crash from deeper into the park and heard the laughter as he walked away from lee he became it investige being quiet in nature he was excellent at sneaking up on people he constantly was doing it to lee who jokingly a decendent of a clan of ninja and the trees and bushes made an decent cover as he got closer he heard "So... I don't lose my power? Only a talent?" said a first female figure. "Yeah, and it gets transferred to the guy who beat 'ya." replied the second male figure ."these people were defenitely power users he could attack them at any time. although they dont know about him so they wont attack first" thought dante "i could wait to see if they will attack each other"."Hey, so do you think teaming up would do justice? I mean, if we team up, at least for now, we'd most likely survive 'till the next round. C'mon, I'm a two-star pitted against two to three guys with more than three! Y'gotta consider that!" the first figure reasoned. "so they wont attack each other at least not today i should just wait to see if i can collect more information already confirming that they were either friends or at least on good terms and that he could proably take at least take down the first person" thought dante

lee wondering where dante went didnt care right now he couldnt have gone far and they could handle things them selves as he continued eating.

Cef

Hank swore loudly as he noticed the boy listening to them. Good thing the hood was up. He donned his glasses while EV put up a defensive stance. A flash of blinding light erupted; the next thing anyone knew, Hank was holding a S&W .500 Magnum in each hand, while EV wore brass knuckles. Both gestured menacingly before EV said "Okay, just who the hell are you?" Ev just noticed Hank's face was fully masked. She remembered what he said a short while ago:

"I keep my mask on in battle. My power to create guns might cause a 'disturbance'"

Hank said to him, "Unless you plan on getting your *** kicked, I suggest you start talking, buck-o."

Joaxshu

"wha-wha happened? whe-where did those guns come from?" quivered dante as he poked his head from around a tree "how did they know i was there, i made no sounds and never establised a line of sight" thought dante
"i just heard a crash and thought that someone might need help is all" said dante
"please ive got a family, im a good person i promise i wont tell the police. kind sir you wouldnt hurt an innocent man would you, just think of the consequences" said dante as he knew that they wouldnt attack someone who they didnt think was a power user while also hinting about the police. he knew his act would work, there was no logical way for it not to, less they find out about his power which would not happen today, he dante would make the first move. even if they did find out about him he could easily stall them until at least lee got there which would secure his victory as they had been training.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
The winds felt nice that day as they blew leaves and tiny twigs around on the soft earth. It was Summer but the winds made it feel cooler like Fall. Turning around the corner a young woman named Adele Skye wandered about the streets of South Korea. She’d come in the hopes of finding someone but she’d yet to encounter him yet. He was a power user like her and a strong one too. Or so she’d been told. As she crossed the street her eyes found the place she’d been looking for. It was a small park away from the city the perfect place to train. Her target lay inside that park somewhere.

Walking quickly she smiled it’d be only her second time fighting someone with Sacred Treasures. Something she particularly couldn’t wait to enjoy. Sung collapsed to the ground exhausted. He’d been training for nearly 24 hours straight and had since then obtained the Sacred Treasures of Raika and Galiper. He’d earned both through a series of speed tests. The first Raika he’d earned through a serious of painful anticipation tests of which he had failed the first 40 or some odd times. The second Galiper he’d earned through a series of exhausting speed tests of which he’d failed at least 7 times.

Overall his body ached all over and he felt like if he moved even an inch his bones would shatter instantly. Closing his eyes for a moment he reopened them as he heard his God Candidate Shane Richardson walk over to him.

“Incredible, your progress was simply marvelous Sung,” Shane said as he smiled and clapped his hands.

“Yeah, yeah but now my entire body feels like it’s made out of jelly,” Sung replied sighing. “I’ll just take a nap now.”

“Oh no you won’t not yet anyways,” a voice said as Sung looked forwards to see a young woman approach both him and Shane. “I’m assuming you’re Sung Gi Chin, correct?”

“Yeah what about it? And who are you anyways,” Sung asked.

“My name is Adele Skye, I came here to challenge you as one power user to another,” Adele explained.

“Wait what! There’s no way I could fight you! I can barely even stand right now,” Sung shouted.

“Then I guess you’ll just have to concede defeat,” Adele replied.

“No way! I’m not losing another talent,” Sung shouted.

“Then stand up already,” Adele shouted becoming irritated.

“I have a solution if I might intervene for a moment,” Shane explained.

“Adele Skye correct? I’ve read your background and the report on you as well. You’re the kind of person who seeks out strong fighters right? I’ve even heard from your God Candidate that you’re searching for someone with Sacred Treasures. Give us until tomorrow to recuperate and I promise you it’ll be a fight worth waiting for,” Shane offered.

Adele stared forward at Shane. It was obviously a clever tactic to get Adele to drop her guard and let Sung recover enough to save his talents for when he would most need them. However Shane had made that so painfully obvious that Sung had begun to wonder if he was telling the honest truth or if it was just a clever trick.

“Take the deal Adele,” a voice said as another woman appeared behind her with bright orange hair.

“OH, you think I should? What would be the point of that? I could just easily earn another talent right here,” Adele said.

“No, it would be dishonorable to attack him in his condition. Besides with his training you’re still 1-Star behind,” Orange Head explained.

“Well if you insist. I’ll back off for now but be aware I’ll expect a fun fight tomorrow,” Adele warned them.

“Don’t worry lady I’ll be up and running by then,” Sung said as he lifted and waved his right arm loosely.

“Hey it’s not lady it’s Adele, got it,” Adele asked.

“Yeah, yeah whatever you say lady,” Sung answered.

Adele’s eye twitched as she made her hands into tight fists before taking a single step towards him but was stopped as Orange Head grabbed her shoulder.

“Don’t lose your temper again,” Orange Head said.

“Fine even if he does irritate me,” Adele said as she turned and started to walk away. “We’ll meet here. If you’re not here on the dot, I’ll chase you down to the ends of the earth, if need be.”

Slowly Orange Head bowed as she turned and followed Adele and the two walked away leaving Shane and Sung alone again.

“Now that that’s over I’ll take that nap now,” Sung said as he passed out and fell into a deep sleep.

Cef

Hank let out an annoyed snort. This kid... he's the power user from across the street! He knew this because he borrowed Matt's "power user tracker" last night, searching for nearby users, and he found there were two nearby, but didn't pursue them. He preferred direct and formal confrontations and hated sneak attacks. He was gonna challenge the one called " Dante", but now he wasn't in the mood. "If you must know, I'm an expert hunter. None of my prey has ever escaped once I keep a tab on them." Of course, all this time, he hid Matt's gadget in his pocket. He's been sneaking peeks every 2 minutes while the four of them talked. "And in any case, come out before Vee and I blow your brains out, Lee!"

EV looked at Hank, astounded by his coolness in a situation like this. Maybe I will team up with him. He did find those guys out. And their also teaming up, I think. "Okay big guy, we don't blow anyone's brains out yet. Introductions first! I'm Vee, and the scary guy beside me's-"
"Call me 'Pro'."
"-what he said."
She kept it casual, not wanting to start a fight before she was fully prepared.

----------------------------------------

"Allan! Come out right this instance!" Slim's mom called. Flame let out a sigh and headed out the door. Tomorrow's the big move...! I can hardly wait! "Coming, Ma!"

Joaxshu

"thanks i suppose that knowing your oppoents name at least is respectful you may call me dante, well i must say i under estimated you pro , well if its ok with you ill call my partner" said dante as he pulled out his phone to call lee
"hey lee we got company head towards my position" said dante as he hung up
"since you dont carry any sort of bag and i doubt you carried those gun pass the humans that flash of light was you making your guns am i correct which is your power?"asked dante "although i wonder where you got your brass knuckles, by the way what is your name?" inquired dante as lee arived
"heres your bag dante. whoa guns out already?" said lee as he hand dante a bag
"so do you want to fight because that wasnt my original intention" said dante as they stand in the middle of the park

Cef

Roan watched the tense scene for a few minutes before intervening. "Hey, instead of discussing it here, how 'bout looking for another place? If you guys found us 'cuz you heard Matt here crash through the trees," Matt flushed, " then who knows what'd happen if you discussed our current problem here, amiright? My place's good."

"Typical Ro, the peacemaker. But he does have a point here. Whaddya say? Don't worry, I e'nt a cheat, neither is H-..Pro!" EV said. She nearly said his true name, and was rewarded by his infamous "Glare of Death". "Oh, and I guess ya didn't hear me the first time. Name's EV, Vee for short."

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Hours passed by and soon the next day had arrived. It was time for their fight. Adele lay calmly in a nearby tree in the middle of the park. She’d been waiting for nearly an hour and still no sign of Sung. It was beginning to take a toll on her patience. Suddenly Orange Head appeared as she jumped up the tree and landed on a near by branch.

“Are you ready after last night,” Orange Head asked.

“My training though short got me what I needed to win right,” Adele asked.

“Possibly, I’ve never read the report on Shane’s participant in the tournament. In fact his first battle took place not so long ago,” Orange Head explained.

“Well as a 7-Star Being I should be able to handle him. Even if he’s a 7-Star as well he’ll never be able to keep up with me,” Adele replied.

“Just be careful. Your attitude could be your undoing,” Orange Head warned her.

“I know, I know never underestimate someone even if they have the weakest of powers, because even a weak power is still a power. Right,” Adele asked teasing her a bit.

“Yes you’ve memorized it I see,” Orange Head said smiling.

“Of course with how many times you nail it into my head per day I’d have to by now,” Adele replied and smiled back.

“Anyways it looks like your opponent just showed up,” Orange Head said as Sung charged into a clearing near by the tree Adele lay on.

“Alright, time to get started. You may want to stay a good distance from us on this one OH,” Adele warned.

“I was thinking the same thing,” Orange Head replied as she jumped off the tree and ran off to find a safe position elsewhere.

Adele watched her God Candidate run off as she stood up and jumped off the tree landing softly on the ground as she walked into the field.

“So you finally decided to show up,” Adele said.

“Sorry about that I had some things to take care of but now I’m here as promised,” Sung replied.

“Good, now we can begin this,” Adele said smiling happily.

The battlefield was quiet as the two stared each other off like in an old western flick. Adele and Sung were both 7-Star Beings and so were capable of fighting at very high standards. Sung gripped his hands into tight fists he didn’t know what to expect. Was she a martial artist like Shin? Was she a power user with Sacred Treasures? Or did she just have a power? In any case it led to one solution, which was to attack her first before she could attack him to prove which theory was correct.

Slowly Sung took a deep breath as he took in a lot of air and then released it. It was time to begin.

Joaxshu

"alright lets go else where" replied dante "but a neuteral area would make me feel better, is that ok with you lee" dante asked
"sure that will be fine with me" said lee
as they left dante pulled out his phone to inform jack and john about what happened
"we found 2 users and there god canidates and we are leaving to another locationone is a female named EV who calls herself vee and another called pro his real name begins with a H and possibliy make guns see what you can find out about them" dante whispered as he and lee walked behind pro and vee unnoticed

Cef

They entered Roan's flat. It was small, but well kept. It was decorated with all sorts of Japanese items. As soon as they stepped in, Roan, Vee and Lee simultaniously removed their shoes and put them in the shoe rack near the door. The others followed suit. When they settled, Roan said, "Okay, now you can talk."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back