• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Law of Ueki: The Neo Tournament (Part 1)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joaxshu

"well the first question is do we want to fight, work togther, or just put of the fight" said dante "if you want to fight when and where, if you want an alliance what the terms will be, and if you want to put it off for how long?" asked dante "by the way if you dont want to fight could i see that tracker you have so maybe i could reproduce it?" asked dante

Twilight kingdom

Gelus kicked the tall tree, right leg, then left. He fell to the ground a little out of breath. The next attack became an icy one, freezing the tree entirely. "Well well, you've been training." The voice was deep. "Cohn!" Yelled Gelus, excited to see his only friend. "Guess what, I just-" Gelus was cut short. "Hang on Gelus, i came here with some news of the tournament." "Wait, God didn't bump up the tournament did he?" Gelus asked. "Well actually, yes." WHAT!? I'm not ready yed, i've still gotta train, you know that!" Gelus sounding a little dissapointed. "Well i'm sorry, but right now we have to get ready. Wait a minute, is that guy walking over here?" The boy about fourteen years of age walked up to Gelus. "You, me, right over there, now..." He spoke. "Whoa, just wait a sec. Who are you?" "that doesn't matter now, c'mon." The boy pushed. "Well, i hate to tell you this, but i don't fight anyone unless i know something about them." Gelus returned. "Shut up and fight!!!" The boy yelled. After that he threw out some leaves right under Gelus' feet, and quickly made them into trees. "Whoa!" Gelus rolled over away from the trees. "Why do i ALWAY'S get the crazy ones?" "DODGE!" Cohn yelled.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Alex watched the fight far away when his canadite came up to him "Sweet heart why dont you join in the fun" she said giving one of her aquward smiles to him "One because its there fight and 2 because i only have 4 abilitys and really dont want to show them yet is that okay" Said alexs putting his shades on watching the fight "Anyways this is a great chance to see what they can do Mora you want to win true so let me go at it my own pace" he said watching one of them dodge a attack "Well your choice sweet teeth" Mora said putting her hands on her Smooth dress as she dissapeared "Now back to the fight" Alex said watching it unvei

ooc: sorry i didt post for a while dtl

Twilight kingdom

"DODGE!" Yelled Cohn. Another leaf, then another. "So, I see you have a strange ability. Tell me, what do you have to do, or rather... What's your flaw?" Gelus asked. "HA! If you really think i'd tell you that, you're even crazier than i thought. Well why don't you tell me, what's your ability?" The boy spat. "Well why don't you come over here and find out," As the words escaped his mouth, he had already ran to the position of the boy. "You're fast i'll give you that, but not fast enough!" Gelus hadn't noticed the ever-growing tree below him. And it quickly took him up to the sky. "Wait, what the?" The boy was amazed that his own creation was becoming very icy. "Why so supprised? First basic rule of fighting, never take on an enemy you know nothing about. Get me? I'm saying, don't be so cocky you little brat!" Whoosh! Now the tree looked like no more than a withered up old bush. And the ice was headed for the boy.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
“If you’re ready, you can start this round off,” Adele said.

“It’d be my pleasure,” Sung said as he his right hand began to glow. “Pick!”

Suddenly a large object appeared taking the form of what appeared to be a very much like a giant corkscrew. Suddenly it rushed forward extending in length as it targeted Sung’s opponent. Time seemed to pass slowly as Adele watched the pick rush at her.

“I have to admit it’s an impressive Pick but it won’t do you much good,” Adele said.

“You think that’s all there is to it,” Sung shouted.

Suddenly from the base of the Pick several others burst out and followed the original towards Adele. Surprised she smiled at the unusual feat.

“Now that’s what I’m talking about,” Adele shouted smiling as she took a deep breath.

Focusing carefully Adele raised her right hand towards the Picks. Suddenly her right hand began to glow brightly. Without warning a large waves of energy flew at the Picks disintegrating the Sacred Treasures upon impact and continued forward at Sung.

“What the! Fudo,” Sung shouted as a large arm shot out of the ground.

Sung watched as the energy slammed into the Fudo and the Pick vanished. Moments after the impact the energy dissipated and Sung released the Fudo as it vanished as well. Sung breathed heavily it had been too close if that blast of energy had hit him then it would have been another game over for Sung.

“Was that, your power right there,” Sung asked as he stared forward at Adele.

“It was, though to tell you the truth I’m a bit surprised that your Fudo was able to hold off my power. Though you are a 7-Star so I guess by now you should be able to do that,” Adele said smiling.

“Shut up and stop mocking me,” Sung shouted angrily.

“Who’s mocking you? Certainly not me, you see whether you accept it or not is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is that by now you should be able to control your power well enough to be dominating this fight. But your not which proves that you do not have a level 2 power nor do you have the power necessary to defeat me in combat,” Adele explained.

“That doesn’t matter at all I’m the same as you and you know it,” Sung shouted.

“Oh the same as me? That’s an impressive statement. But let’s see if you have what it takes to back that up. Shall we,” Adele asked.

“Back this up! Raika,” Sung shouted as a pair of roller blade like objects appeared on Sung’s feet.

Suddenly Sung rushed forward at Adele using the 6-Star power to move swiftly. Adele smiled as she watched him closely as he got within a few feet she took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a moment.

“Raika,” Adele whispered as she vanished.

Sung looked from side to side looking for but not finding her. That’s when he felt it she was behind him. Attempting to turn around Sung felt him thrown down towards the ground as Adele clasped her hands together and threw them down on his back. Connecting with the ground Sung looked up at his surroundings. The Raika had vanished and he slowly got up though the pain made it difficult. As soon as he got to his feet Sung saw Adele standing no more than seven feet away from him.

“You see you’re not taking advantage of your power. If you did you’d realize how powerful you really are,” Adele explained.

“Shut up I know how strong I am,” Sung shouted as he pointed his right hand at her and it began to glow. “Kuro- -.”

“Too slow,” Adele said as she suddenly appeared in front of Sung.

Sung felt her right fist slam into his gut as he flew backwards and landed on his back. She had superhuman speed? No it had to be something else, but what? What was her power? Sung slowly got to his knees before managing to stand up completely. He was already breathing heavily. She might have been even more powerful then Shin. No it wasn’t that she was more powerful. They were probably dead even. It was that she wasn’t holding back as much as Shin had. And at this rate Sung wouldn’t last long.

“How did you do that answer me,” Sung asked again staring at Adele who had returned to a safe distance away from Sung. “Was that your power just there?”

“…Yes and no,” Adele replied simply with a smile.

“What do you mean, yes and no,” Sung asked.

“Well it’s simple. I used my power to upgrade Raika. I used my power to turn oxygen into transferable power,” Adele answered.

“Upgrade? But how do I do that,” Sung asked.

“You’ve been doing it all along with some of your Sacred Treasures, both on instinct and without realizing it. Meanwhile I’ve inserted my power into all of my Sacred Treasures in order to upgrade them. And yet, even though you’ve inserted your power into some of your Sacred Treasures, they have yet to become upgraded and that is because, you are not consciously aware of this ability,” Adele explained.

“But how is that possible. I wouldn’t know the first part to upgrading my power,” Sung said.

“Only you can do it. I can’t help you, your God Candidate can’t help you, no one can help you,” Adele said.

“So how do I do this,” Sung muttered to himself.

“I can tell you this much. This battle belongs to me,” Adele shouted. “Raika!”

Suddenly vanishing Sung looked around trying to find her.

“How do I do it? How do I upgrade my Sacred Treasures,” Sung thought to himself.

“You must feel very confident to be taking the time to think while fighting me,” Adele said.

Suddenly Sung turned as Adele’s right foot slammed into the left side of his face. Sung flew through the air injured. The pain coursed through his body but it wasn’t just from his injury it was also from his inability to figure out how to upgrade his Sacred Treasures.

“How can I win? How do I do what she’s doing,” Sung thought to himself as he landed harshly on the ground.

“How boring well at least I get a new talent out of this pathetic fight,” Adele said as she walked over to him and raised her hand high in the air. “Later Sung. Ranma.”

Suddenly a medium sized blade a bit longer than a katana appeared around her arm as she threw her arm down at Sung.

“How do I do it? How do I win,” Sung thought to himself the thoughts in his head screaming as the blade flew down at him.

Cef

Doodling on Vanitas' face while he's sleeping^^
Roan blushed. He hadn't realized his tracker was sticking out of his pocket. "Uh, I can't. Dunno how to... How's about ya ask yours to lend you? All god candidates have them."

Hank let out a sigh of relief. He thought they were on to him. EV then exclaimed "Let's not fight for now. I mean, can you guys hit a girl? If ya do, we'll fight. If not, well, uh.. You decide, Pro!" Hank started, not expecting to be forced to a decision like this. He decided to be honest. " I propose a truce, at least for now. Matt said he had something to tell me about. Something about a hellion being here in the tournament." Matt gulped. " Okay, since this is a truce... From what I've heard, at least two hellions are in here..."

---------------------------------------

Flame watched the sky turn red. America, here I come...

Joaxshu

"you should be more careful because most of the enemies wont be as nice as me" said dante "hellions ehh... jack has told me about them they sound very dangerous, the "bad guys" maybe we should go after them first if the option arises once the second round starts. and if we are to work together then i should warn you about some stuff. make sure that at all times you are able to fight unless someone else is within a reasonable distance of you, this means no fighting alone unless it is unaviodable in that case stall and defend aslong as possible and try to contact someone(oh yes we should exchange contact information including phone numbers homes and hangouts and oher key info) or escape even if there is the slightest chance you might lose, pro. try to blend in with the crowd and be on a constant lookout as other users." said dante

"hey dontcha think that as long as we are friends maybe we can train togther ya know get experience fighting other users, and share our ablities and weakness if thats ok with you guys too" said lee

Twilight kingdom

WOOSH! CRACK! The ice froze the tree instead of the boy, only at the last second. "Nice, you move well. Now please, tell me who you are. I know you're cocky, but you do have a brain. Use it and tell me your name!" "Shihida!" Gelus was confused. "Shihida? That's your name?" He asked. "Yeah, that's what you wanted to know right?" 'Shihida' returned. "Well Shihida, can you tell me how you knew to fight me? Or did you know me already? Wait are you a hellion?" Gelus was very curious now. "No, i'm a human. But my God candidate has been watching for anyone i could fight. And he has seen YOU'RE God candidate. And now, here i stand. So can you just shut up and fight already? Or do you need to know something else?" Shihida asked. "No, i know all i need to know." In only seconds the boy was covered in ice. "What!? What are you-" "You're the one who wouldn't shut up long enough to think about what was going on. While i got information, my power was moving the ice right toward you. and now you can't even move, because YOU were so hasty. I'm sorry but, it's over." The ice enclosed the boy completely, and when Gelus removed it...Shihida was out cold, quit literely.

Cef

Hank and Vee looked at each other. "Deal. Hey, big guy? How's about showin' yer face?" Hank complied, but didn't remove his glasses. They spent the next hour exchanging info (except Hank, who'd rather die than admit that he's actually a rich boy) and agreed to meet up in an abandoned field in the outskirts of the city tomorrow.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Sung stared up at the blade the thoughts in his head pounded as he watched the blade grow closer and closer until it was less than a foot from his face. Without thinking his instincts took over as he shouted out the first word that came to mind.

“Fudo,” Sung shouted.

Suddenly Sung looked up as he saw the Fudo had appeared where Adele had been standing and hit her throwing her into the air. Adele’s eyes were wide in shock as she flew through air defenselessly.

His power? Did he combine them? No it couldn’t have been so, then a gap in my defense? Could he have exposed it so well,” Adele thought to herself astounded.

Falling to the ground Adele felt the impact clearly it hurt a lot. Laying there for a second Adele stared up at the sky.

“He’s got talent to do that. I doubt even I could have done that in his exact position,” Adele said.

“So are you just gonna lay there all day,” Sung asked.

Slowly Adele stood up as she turned to face Sung again.

“You surprised me that time I admit it. But that’s just a one-time thing. It won’t happen a second time I guarantee you that,” Adele replied as she took a deep breath “Raika.”

Suddenly vanishing Sung looked around trying to see where she was but she was obviously too fast to see with the naked eye.

“How, how do I keep up with her? I wanna be fast, I wanna but I don’t know how,” Sung said.

“Fool me once shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on you,” Adele shouted as she appeared in front of Sung.

Suddenly vanishing Adele fell forward but caught her balance. The speed that Sung had moved at was unimaginable. It was almost like he had teleported. Looking around Adele searched the area but saw no one.

“I’m right here,” Sung said as Adele turned around to face him.

That was definitely Raika. But it wasn’t like my Raika. It was much faster is that what he can do with both his power and his Sacred Treasures,” Adele thought to herself.

“I’m not exactly sure how I did it but now I can move like you,” Sung said.

“It is true that once you upgrade a power it remains up for your to use it when needed. However you’re neglecting on thing! You and I are both 7-Star Beings! I’m sure you can deduce what I am trying to say from here,” Adele said. “And now the real fight begins! Raika!”

Suddenly vanishing Sung looked around as he pointed his right hand palm open at the ground as it began to glow.

“Pick,” Sung shouted as he felt himself lifted into the air thanks to his Pick.

Adele saw this and looked into the air as she saw him release his Pick and slowly begin to fall down towards the ground. But it didn’t make sense what purpose did falling from a high above have?

“Kurogane,” Sung shouted.

Suddenly Adele realized what his goal was. Moving quickly Adele saw Sung fire several rounds of the Kurogane off as they all flew down towards the earth. But that didn’t matter they would all strike the earth around her guiding them from that height was impossible. Then they did the impossible and turned towards Adele rather then neutralizing themselves. Adele swiftly dodged weaving in and out of the attacks as the Kurogane all turned and flew at her.

“I used my power just like you suggested. I call it the “Magnetic Kurogane,” Sung said smiling.

He had the Kurogane fire off random shots deceiving me and added his power making it so that they would follow me no matter what, ingenious,” Adele thought to herself as shee took a quick breath. “However! Such a childish technique won’t work against me! Ranma!”

Suddenly the large blade of Ranma appeared around Adele’s arm this Ranma was much larger than the one before however. Swinging the large blade it began too glow brightly before releasing a large energy wave the flew across towards the Kurogane cannonballs that Sung had released. Moving with similar speeds to the Raika the energy wave collided with the group of large cannonballs that had been released from the Kurogane cutting them all in half.

A massive explosion went off as the Kurogane failed and it’s cannonballs flew everywhere in sad shards of it’s former selves. Falling towards the ground Sung aimed the Kurogane at it before firing off a single round that slowed his descent as he fell to the ground with a loud crash! His body now hurt a lot but at least he wasn’t dead thanks to the Kurogane. Standing up he stared forward at Adele. She was barely injured. Sung made his hands into tight fists. The Kurogane had failed and he didn’t know what else to do.

He could try using another Sacred Treasure with an upgraded ability thanks to his power but he doubted at this point that it would make much of a difference. He’d lost another battle that was clear to him now.

“If you give up I won’t make it easy on you. I’ll knock you silly until your bones break,” Adele said a serious look across her face.

“Yeah and how do you expect me to pull a victory off now,” Sung asked.

“I don’t know and I don’t care. Just do something. If you stand there I’ll just shred you with the Ranma. I doubt you want that to happen right,” Adele asked.

Sung was in serious trouble. She wasn’t lying she really would shred him with the Ranma if he didn’t do anything or gave up. So what could he do? With no way to win and no plan there was nothing that could be done. But yet every situation had a way to victory but what was the way for this fight? Sung couldn’t think the pain was even starting to get to him at this point.

“How do I win? Unless…maybe I don’t want to win,” Sung said as his eyes focused on the scenery around him. “That could work.”

He’s thought of something, but what? He knows that at this point victory is unobtainable. So bluffing his way out and any attempt is futile. So what is he trying now,” Adele thought to himself.

“You must feel very confident to be taking the time to think while fighting me,” Sung said mocking her earlier statement that she had made to him.

Or maybe he’s just planning on annoying me until I give up,” Adele thought to herself as he right eye twitched and she tightened her hands into tight fists.

“Alright time to get serious,” Sung said as he stared at Adele a new look of confidence in his eyes. “I’ve got a plan to end this battle.”

Cef

About half an hour later, the group broke up, and everyone(except Ro) went home. "Hey, are we clean?" "Yeah, no PW here but us." "Good." Vee sighed. "So, Hank, I heard from Ro that the 2nd round's a 2 on 2. Izzat why ya asked me?" "That, and the fact that you're pretty f***ing strong." "Oh..." They arrived outside the dormitories.. "See ya t'morrow, big guy!" "Hmm..."

Joaxshu

it was the next morning, dante woke up to do his usual morning rountine. when he was almost done eating his breakfast jack came in just as yesterday. "so did ya find anything out about any power users" asked dante
"yes actually his names is named Gelus Dreuke main power to turn water to ice" stated jack "it ws good idea to only train at first to avoid giving away information on yourself, while they fight each other we will already now there powers at least the one in america" as jack hands him a file
"yes suprise combined with intellegence is deadly" said dante reading the file "well this is a nice bonus to the other thing happening today"
"oh is today that day?" asked jack
"yes today i get my 5th sacred tresure" said dante "well i better go wake up lee or he will stay in bed till 12"

dante walked over to lee's house to find lee in a comical sleepng postion lieing sideways with the pillow on the floor and the covers halfway down"WAKE UP LEE!!!!" dante yelled as lee fell out of his bed from shock
"why ya got to yell as loud?" asked lee with a yawn
"because if i dont youll never get up" said dante "now get ready, i want to get training soon and wheres john?" as if waiting to be announce john walked though the door
"you rang?" replied john
"there you are did you bring the tracker?" asked dante
"yeah i did, you seem a little up tight today" said john as he handed the tracker to dante
"but john he is always uptight" said lee while grinning
"he means more than usual" snapped dante "and its because i want to train now so i can get my new 5th treasure"
"oh cool which one is this? i keep forgeting them" asked lee
"its pick lee" replied john
"oh, right what does that one do again?" asked lee
"its is the colunm that shoots out of our hand" said john
"way cant they have easier names like column and knife ya' know" said lee
"that doesnt matter can we go soon?" asked dante
"sure im ready lets go" said lee
"ya know ur falling behind your still only a 3 star, need to focus more" said dante as they left for the forest

after much training and hardwork dante had earn pick feeling proud he stoped to look at lee. he tried to make masshu it appeared, lee smiled and then it faded away causing lee to start cursing
"hey need so help?" asked dante
"thanks but i dont think that even you can help me" replied lee
"well try it again let me see you try" said dante
"fine" said lee as he shouted masshu holding it for only a few seconds before it dissapeared
"well your problem is that you relax, to fully achieve masshu you must prove you are strong, keep your stance tight dont relax" said dante
"ok what ever you say" said lee as he summoned masshu and it appear even bigger than before "yes i nailed!!!" yelled lee as he made his masshu start eating trees "that was great advice dante you should be a trainer" said lee
"when its been a while since our last break what do you say to a break?" aked dante
"sure im drained i feel like i could sleep for days" as theywalking to where there back packs were to lie down lee pulled out some sports drinks for the two of them as dante checked the tracker and saw 3 power users he gasped
"whats going on?" asked lee as he handed dante the drink
"3 power users in this area 2 appear to be fighting while another is off to the side" said dante
lee sigh "are you going to make us you over there?" asked lee
"no we are fatigued for now we will rest" said dante as he pulled out his phone
"who ya gonna call? jack and john?" asked lee
"yes but first ill call someone else" said dante as he dialed vee and 'pro's' phone numbers "hey you guys its dante just wanted to tell you that lee and i found several power users in the forest" said dante who then describe how to get to the forest
"ok bye" said dante ending the call as he then called jack
"hey jack" said dante
"hi what is it?" asked jack
"i found 3 power users in the forest where we are training" replied dante
"woah thats a lot, a 3 way battle? or are to of them on a team?" asked jack
"niether one is just standing by" said dante "also i called those 2 power users we met a while ago when you get there check them out but stay hidden if you can"
"ok dante i will bye" said jack
"bye jack" said dante 'this should proof interesting' thought dante

Cef

They both arrived together. Hank was sporting a new jacket, but, Vee noted, he still wont let go of the whole "mask" thing; the collar was high, and concealed a sizable amount of his face. "Hey, if we're sneaking up on them, here!" She handed them some bracelets. As if tho answer their quizzical looks, she said they were "invisibility bracelets" she came up with last night. "WHAT?" "Yeah, my power has a loophole"

She had explained last night about her power and it's limits, but last night, a thought suddenly came to her, and she naturally tested it. "Turns out, if you bunch a couple of stuff in a drawing, it counts as one drawing!"

"'Kay, 'nuff with the chit-chat, let's GO already!" Hank said. "Fine! Jeez, rarin' to go at it, I see?"

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Sung stared forward at Adele as the words replayed in his mind again and again. “Alright time to get serious. I’ve got a plan to end this battle.” What he had said was serious 100%. However it was not only risky to both of them but could seriously wound both of them and if it failed it’d only succeed in seriously wounding him. Facing Adele he gulped it was his only shot at winning the battle. He just prayed that she didn’t figure out before it was too late. Or that he screwed up the attack.

“It’s now or never,” Sung said.

“Whenever you’re ready. Just hurry up,” Adele said.

Sung pointed his hand at her as he fired off three rounds of the Kurogane. Adele smiled as the three shots from the Kurogane rushed forward at her.

“This trick again eh? It’ll fail now that I know it,” Adele said as she raised her hand. “Ranma.”

Suddenly the large blade of Ranma appeared again and began to glow as Adele threw her arm across and a large energy wave flew across striking the three Kurogane shots. However this time the energy dispersed as the three shots continued forward at Adele. Unable to summon another Sacred Treasure in time the three shots collided with the ground as the earth exploded around Adele throwing her into the air. The pain coursed through her body but it was far from over.

Adele forced her body as she did a back flip and landed safely on her feet once more. Upon landing she looked around searching the area for Sung but didn’t see him anywhere. That’s when he appeared behind her. Turning she attempted to attack him but was disabled as he grabbed her from under her arms and restrained her. Attempting to struggle out of the lock Sung had put her in she waved her body around to no avail. Suddenly she heard something as she turned to face a cannonball from the Kurogane.

Who had fired it though? Clearly it couldn’t have been from Sung! Could it? No he was already here and had used Raika moments before to put her in the hold so how did this happen?

“Wait! You fired it to go after yourself,” Adele shouted.

“Yeah risky but a double KO was the only solution I could think up,” Sung said. “It ends here and now.”

Adele went eye wide as the Kurogane’s cannonball grew closer before colliding with both her and Sung throwing them both backwards before they collided with the ground. The cannonball from the Kurogane vanished as the two hit the ground seriously injured from the Kurogane’s power. Both lay close to each other covered from head to toe with serious lacerations and bruises. Neither would die but it would take at least a couple of die for them to fully heal.

Both seemed clearly unconscious neither moving in the slightest. They just lay there. Slowly Orange Head approached the two slowly. It was illegal for a God Candidate to become involved in the battle but if it was over she wanted to get Adele to the closest place where she could recover. Walking closer she suddenly realized what the situation and froze taking a step back away from the two fighters. Laughter filled the air as a hand hit a soft forehead it was Adele. Slowly stopping laughing she stared up at the sky.

“The Kurogane, what a brilliant strategy. But it seems you won’t win the match and neither shall I,” Adele said.

“Gee thanks. I think,” Sung said.

“However there is one difference between your and my conditions,” Adele said as she took a deep breath.

Slowly her body began to glow as she shut her eyes and stood up forcing herself to deal with the pain that she felt.

“I can still stand up,” Adele replied.

“Crap, guess I lost then. Go ahead and finish it,” Sung said.

Adele stared at him for a moment before turning to face Orange Head.

“I was able to stand up. But my Sacred Treasures are bound by my concentration. As are yours. I can barely force myself to ignore the pain and stand. So let’s just consider this a draw,” Adele said as she walked towards Orange Head. “Come on we’re leaving OH.”

“Hey don’t leave! What the hell? This is still a fight,” Sung said as he slowly lifted himself up but not to the point where he was standing.

“Shut up and listen closely. Later on God will announce the second part of the competition. Make it to that part and I’ll take you on. But you better not lose or give up before then,” Adele said as she walked off with Orange Head following her.

“Fine I won’t,” Sung said.

Sung watched Adele walk away accompanied by Orange Head. He hadn’t won the battle but it had been a tie by some odd fate. Not that Sung was complaining. Sung laughed a bit at the odd victory before collapsing to the ground once more. He was completely out of energy and couldn’t lift a finger. He stared up at the sky smiling before passing out from exhaustion and his wounds.

Joaxshu

jack and john arrived at the forest and saw 7 power users including dante and lee
"well we are here what should we do now?" asked john
"thats obvious we watch the users from a safe distance" replied jack
"ok lets split up to cover more people" said john as he began to walk away
"no wait dummy it will look susipous if they find us watching them" said jack
"so i wont get caught" said john
"we cant take that risk since we have only one tracker now" said jack as he held john back
"so we stay far enough so that they wont find us but close enough to watch them?" asked john
"yes exactly" answered jack
"well thats boring" said john as they walked deeper into the beckoning forest

as they got close jack stoped
"do ya heard that?" asked jack
"what is it?" replied john
"sounds like crackleing" answered jack
they hid in some bushes to see a boy in a tree that was slowly turning to ice. the tree then cracked. it quickly shattered with ice crystals flying every where. it looked both deadly and beautiful as the boy seemed to float to the ground as the ice speed straight for another boy

Cef

Vee watched in fascination as the untimely defeat of the boy inevitably came. Crystals rained down as the young boy was released from his frozen prison. She feared that the boy would die of cold; she was about to rush to his aid when Hank held her back. He whispered "He's fine, just out cold. Literally." She glanced at the victor once more, and decided that she wouldn't like to be his next opponent. At least for the next couple of days...

-----------------------------

The plane just took off. The blue sky was like a dream; Hell was all about darkness. Flame watched the clouds for a while, trying to imagine what it would be like to fly. He thought about absorbing his pal's GC just to fly. He thought more about it, and decided that he'd be better off not doing it. I bet he even tastes disgusting...

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Sung felt like he was floating he looked around it was black like space he wondered what had happened. Had he lost all of his talents? No that was impossible he still had at least 8 of them. So then where was he? Was it a dream? Most likely it was, a floating dream, how cliché. Suddenly he heard something as he closed his eyes tightly and slowly opened them again. He wasn’t in the black void anymore. In fact he was in an entirely different area. It was some sort of house.

Slowly Sung sat up. Looking around the place looked pretty swanky to Sung. Who had found him? It was pretty cool to be in such a high-class place but he also felt disturbed seeing as how he was in a stranger’s house. Suddenly Sung heard footsteps as he stood up to face his God Candidate Shane Richardson.

“Oh you’re up. I’m glad but you shouldn’t move around a lot,” Shane said.

“How did you heal my wounds so quickly and where are we,” Sung asked.

“What do you mean quickly? It took forever to heal them up. Counting today it’s been 2 days total since your battle with Adele Skye,” Shane explained.

“What? That long? Was I hurt that badly,” Sung asked.

“Well that’s mostly the reason. The other thing is the healing process. I gave you some medicine from the Heavenly Being’s world but what I didn’t realize at the time was it also puts you to sleep upon receiving it. I’m just glad you woke up,” Shane explained.

“You gave me medicine without realizing what it would do to me,” Sung shouted.

“No not entirely. I knew it would heal you. I just didn’t realize it would put you to sleep for so long,” Shane said a large sweat drop appearing on the back of his head.

“I’m not sure whether to thank you or kill you,” Sung said as his eye twitched. “Anyways what happened to Adele?”

“She left the battle with her God Candidate and passed out shortly after from the pain. Last I heard she had woken up a few hours after she passed out and was back to fighting others with powers like yourself,” Shane explained.

“Great so what do I do now,” Sung asked.

“Well a lot of those chosen with powers are gathered in different placed but here’s a place where one I think you should fight in particular is placed,” Shane said as he pulled out a small pocket electronic device.

Sung grabbed the device as he looked on it the country was North America. It didn’t surprise Sung that that was his new destination after all many people lived in North America and were accumulated from all different races and countries.

“There’s quite a few power users gathered there,” Sung said.

“Well it’s mainly because of the rumors as of late,” Shane replied.

“What rumors would those be,” Sung asked.

“Well apparently there’ve been quite a few defeats at the hands of one particular power user who has the power to turn sand into fire. They say it’s mainly because of his already blossoming talents with a weapon and his ability to use his level 2. It’s practically unheard of for a power user to gain level 2 abilities this soon into the fight. Which is why I think you should be the next to take him on,” Shane explained.

“I barely tied against Adele and I lost to Shin. I don’t know if I could beat someone who’s already a level 2,” Sung replied.

“Both Adele and Shin are highly powerful power users. God has them marked as candidates for the immunity chairs. There are only 3 of them after all. So only the most adept with their power and their abilities are accepted,” Shane explained.

“What is this “immunity chair” thing,” Sung asked.

“It’s not important in the 2nd part of the tournament it’ll be explained by God,” Shane answered.

“Yeah, whatever. So got any ideas when we should pay this sand into fire power user a visit,” Sung asked.

“Yes, immediately here’s your ticket we’ll be leaving tomorrow,” Shane said as he handed him a ticket.

“So anyways I’ve been wondering how exactly did you get the fund to stay in a place like this,” Sung asked.

“I saved up some funds before I was elected to God Candidate status,” Shane replied.

“Well that makes sense. Well I’m going to catch some shut eye,” Sung said.

“Sure we’ll leave early tomorrow,” Shane said as he walked away.

Sung slowly walked to the couch as he sat down and stared at the fireplace in front of him. It was lit and glowing. The fire seemed to dance as Sung stared deeply into it before lying down and falling asleep.

Twilight kingdom

Gelus lifted the boy up and leaned him against a tree. "If there's one thing i'll never understand, it's people's lust fo power." "Hey." Cohn pointed over to the bushes. "Surley not more? Is somebody over there?! Aah!" Gelus fell to the ground from the migrain to strong to bear. "No, not now. Looks like i might be in trouble, hope not.". And Gelus really didn't want more apponents. And as soon as he reached to his feet agaoin he saw a small dog. "Oh thank God. huh, hey Cohn..." "Well if you keep it you're gonna be the one to take care of it" "Yeah, well we'll see."

Last edited:

Cef

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO F***ING MOVE!" "Yeah, well, sorry! I thought the kid needed rescuin' and all..." THAT'S NOT THE POINT! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A STEAK-OUT!" "... Yeah, well... He's not in condition to fight anyway..."

The victor stared in bewilderment at the supposedly empty space where the voices came from until Vee disabled the bracelets.

" 'Ya OK thar, Ice Boy? 'Ya seem... I dunno... freak'd out?"

Hank groaned when he saw the puppy, face-palmed, and swore.

Vee then glared at him. "See? 'Y didn't need to over-react! he didn't even sense us, much less see us! Ha! My power rules!", she boasted.

Last edited:

Twilight kingdom

Gelus stared in amazment "What do you mean? You were staring at us fight from the side lines, and i might add, invisible. So yeah, i guess you could say i'm not in my safe zone right now. Anyway, what WERE you doing over there?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back