• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Law of Ueki: The Neo Tournament (Part 1)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cef

Doodling on Vanitas' face while he's sleeping^^
"Uhm, FYI, THIS is my fave training grounds. So naturally, I tend to poke my nose into any business that goes on here, including Power User battles", she replied matter-of-factly. Hank tried to say something, but Vee stomped on his foot, and immediately stopped in his tracks. "Anyhoo, not in the mood to fight, don't like ambushes, and really need to train now, so please just stop glaring at us. It's gettin' kinda old, especially if your friends with this guy..." She jerked her thumb to Hank's direction, and he immediately glared at her. "See what I mean?"

Twilight kingdom

"Well 'FYI' i didn't choose to come to THIS area. I was over there when this power thirsty punk came at me and gave me no other option than to fight. So yeah, i'll get outta your way, but if i were you i'd keep my eyes peeled for people like this." Gelus pointed at Shihida. "Well, catcha later, maybe." Gelus started to walk away.

Cef

"Woah! Hold on thar buddy! What's your name? I wanna add you to my 'I-Never-Wanna-Mess-With-This-Guy' list!" EeVee stated jokingly. "No, seriously, It's rude to leave just like that without knowing each other's names. I'm EeVee."She held out her hand as a sign of friendliness. Hank snorted disapprovingly.

Twilight kingdom

"The name's Gelus Dreuke. I hope we get to meet eachother in battle someday 'EeVee', that invisibility power, i would like to find out more about it. Oh by the by, that pup doesn't have a home. I trust you'll give it one?" This time when Gelus walked away he waved and Cohn appeared behind him. Gelus recieved information, and it wasn't good. "WHAT?! What do you mean?!" "I'm sorry." Was the only thing Cohn could say to Gelus. "That can't be, where is he?" Gelus said trying to keep in the only tears he had left. "Gelus, i really don't think-" "Just tell me where he is!" And just when Gelus thought he had nothing left, someone ELSE was taken from him.

Cef

Vee looked at Hank in consternation when he said, "Nah I'll take 'im..." Giggle... puppy fan, eh Big Guy?. Suddenly she heard Gelus shout out, "WHAT?! What do you mean?!" It was a voice of pain and loss. She glanced at him as he and his GC talked in a cryptic fashion. She felt compelled to help... "Okay, what gives? Sorry for askin' but ya look so... well... tense..." Her face showed genuine concern.

Twilight kingdom

Gelus looked up and saw Eevee walking up with a 'What's going on' look. But all Gelus could think of was his dead brother. "My...My...Brother was, killed...In a train crash." "Apparently it came off the tracks," Cohn informed her. "Excuse me, but i need to go..." Gelus started to walk away. "Gelus...He's dead, we can't do...Anything." Gelus couldn't argue, he was to tired. But then again he wasn't going to stay there. "I know, I know Cohn. Just please tell me where he's at. How far away is he? Can i travel there by walking, or-" Cohn hadn't realized how tired Gelus really was. He was always good at hiding it, but when he passed out Cohn understood. "I'm sorry about all this, there was no need to drag more people into HIS pain. But i think i'd better get him back now." Cohn reached down and lifted Gelus up onto his shoulders, and walked away.

Joaxshu

after it looked like it was all over jack and john decided to move. when they stood up john opened his mouth to see something but jack put his fiinger up to his mouth as to say 'lets not talk yet' john showed that he understood with a nod of his head. they snuck away from the battle scar clearing covered in trees and ice. once they were a good hike away jack check the tracker, there were no users close enough to here.
"we can talk now" said jack "we collected some good information"
"yeah except on that kid who was beat" said john "we only got there soon enough to see the finishing blow"
"so you didnt notice?" asked jack
"notice what?" responded john
"that a tree shot up out of the ground right when we arived" said jack "that was proably the other kids power"
"oh yeah since gelus's is ice" said john"then it must have been the other kids. why would he make a tree only to destroy it, right?"
"maybe to get out of that kids range" said jack"but that would require another power or a level 2. but thats not possible"
"so that other kid can grow trees and gelus can make ice" said john
"yes lets go report to dante" said jack

they walked over to where dante and lee were. dante had been training his power while lee was taking another break. as soon as they reached the clearing jack greeted dante
"so what happened with all those users" asked dante
jack give a detailed description of what happened including what vee did and said
"hmm so they both passed out." said dante "i do need to start collecting talents and since gelus was the victor he will recover sooner. i guess i will challengehim first" said dante as he collected his things and called lee so that they could go home to plan some stratagies and get some rest

Cef

"Oh..." Her face showed pity, concern, and sorrow for the Ice Master.

"Hey..."

Gelus looked up to see Hank carrying a rifle. "Wait, hey don't-!" A single shot rang though the woods. Hank fired, not at Gelus, but upward, his body stiff and erect, as if to salute someone. He fired six more times, and saluted. Vee looked at where he stood as he fired, and realized it was the salute soldiers use to honor their dearly departed comrades. She gave a small smile. He may not look like he was a good guy, but she knew he was. After all, they used to be best buddies...

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Shin sat calmly in a state of meditation. The sun would soon arrive and the day of the announcement was approaching. However it was still far off but Shin knew after his battles he would need to train further. Recently he’d read up on the past tournaments and only one of them interested him. It had been the one most talked about the one involving a man named Ueki. He was dead now. However during the tournament that he’d been involved in he’d challenged and beaten the Hellion known as Anon. Anon was still alive and well as far as the information indicated.

Anon had absorbed two Heavenly Beings both Robert Haydn who had been a prime candidate to win the competition as well as one of the former Gods. However what had interested him the most out of everything was the single battle between the Hellion Anon and a human known only as Li Ho. He had been a martial artist and an incredible one at that. He’d lost in the end, but his combat tactics and abilities were something to be admired. Shin had even taken it upon himself to study his abilities so he could use them in the tournament. He’d already used at least one of them against Sung, in their battle.

It was called “Kokiko” which was the ability to through the use of his Ki harden his body to the power of steel at minimum. As Shin sat silently his eyes remained closed he listened to the winds around him hearing the sounds of nature move ever so gently. Suddenly he felt something different in the area as the sound of something moving very fast interrupted the tranquility of the winds around him. Identifying the object through hearing it alone Shin smirked as he jumped high into the air pushing himself off the ground with a light tap from the tips of his toes with his right foot.

As Shin propelled himself through the air he looked down to see a large Kurogane cannonball pass through the area where he had been sitting previously. Landing softly Shin stood facing the same direction he had been facing earlier except now a Kurogane round had pierced through the trees he had been facing towards shattered them into sad tiny splinters of their former selves. Shin frowned the once tranquil scenery had been disrupted, dismantle and destroyed.

“…Are you here for a fight. I would assume so after that little display,” Shin said.

“Yep I came here after I heard how well you were able to “rough up” a Heavenly Being even without the use of your power,” a voice said as a figure hidden by a cloud of dirt approached Shin.

“You must be referring to Sung Gi Chin. I did defeat him without the use of my power. He’s still got a lot of training to do. Now may I ask your name,” Shin asked.

“Hmm well if you really want to know. It’s nothing cool but my name is Adele Skye,” Adele said.

“I see so you’re the one who fought him a few days ago,” Shin said calmly. “I heard the battle was a draw. I’d of thought you’d stay away from the man who defeated him.”

“It was a draw by my own decision. Not by his. I could have defeated him much more easily if I had trained harder the night before and not held back,” Adele explained.

“I’m assuming you have achieved the former already and the latter you hope to achieve in your fight with me,” Shin said as he turned around to face Adele.

“Precisely, however I won’t lose here against you,” Adele said smiling a bit.

“If you think you can achieve such a task I will gladly fight you here and now,” Shin replied.

“It’d be my pleasure. Kurogane,” Adele shouted.

Shin watched the Kurogane fly forward at him. It was faster than Sung’s and by far currently more powerful. However to Shin it was just another Kurogane a toy for himself play with. Swiftly Shin raised his hands and moved his body into the proper position as he focused his Ki and made a circular movement just like he had practiced. The Kurogane hit! Shin was surprised at how difficult the technique was to really perform in battle.

However moments later the Kurogane was deflected as it bounced off and slammed into a tree shattering it. Shin had succeeded in performing one of the attacks that he had read in the report on the human named Li Ho called “The Understanding of the Circle.” Adele frowned but had expected this as she aimed her right hand at Shin.

“Pick,” Adele shouted.

Immediately a large cube shaped object extended growing longer as it rushed forward at Shin with a sharp pointed pyramid-like tip. Shin watched as the new attack approached him. Moving his Ki about he focused it in both his lower legs and feet as he raised his right arm and extended his right pointer finger before focusing his Ki there as well. The impact forced Shin back a bit and he adjusted his Ki again to meet the strength of Adele’s Pick.

Slowly but surely both the attack and Shin’s forced movement stopped as he removed his finger from the Pick as it collapsed to the ground. Immediately he released control of his Ki and turned back to face Adele confident in the fact that he had trained his abilities to a semi-adept level.

“Your Sacred Treasures, they will fail when faced against the might of my physical power,” Shin said.

“Yeah maybe so. Or maybe I’m just getting started! Masshu,” Adele shouted.

Shin scanned the field seeing nothing and immediately turned around to face a large cube shaped head with large open jaws. It had jagged mostly sharp teeth. Shin stared at it a bit surprised as it leaned down getting closer to him. Switching strategies Shin jumped into the air quickly curled himself into a ball and focusing his Ki in his right leg. As he got closer to the earth he shot his right leg and extended it as it slammed with a loud echoing sound into the Sacred Treasure known as “Masshu.”

Adele stared forward as he Masshu was shattered in half, by the power of Shin’s attack. As Shin landed on the ground he slowly dusted himself off clearing the dirt off from his pants. He turned around as he faced Adele. Both were powerful being slated to be candidates for the “immunity chairs.” But in the current fight Shin seemed to have a very slight advantage.

“I told you. None of your Sacred Treasures will work on me,” Shin said. “You ignorantly flail about with your Sacred Treasures. Hoping that you might defeat me by chance and luck. But in truth you’re ignorant of the fact that you not only lack the power to defeat me, but the knowledge as well!”

Adele stared at Shin annoyed. Her teeth ground irritatingly against each other as they made a loud scratching sound. Grabbing her hands into tight fists she analyzed the situation. He wasn’t lying. He could definitely defeat at least the first 7 treasures. So what options did she have left? Thinking she came up with only one option. It was simplistic and probably stupid but it would get her a win. Hopefully.

Cef

Later that day...

*boom* "Hey! Watch it!" *crash* "Hah! You misse-S***!" *SMACK* " *moan* That was a foul shot!" "No it wasn't! At least, not on purpose!"

The disastrous duo was at it again, only this time, in training. It was about two hours ago since they left the woods to train in the secluded fields in the outskirts of town in order to achieve their Level Two's. They've been launching different projectiles at each other using their powers when Vee accidentally hit her buddy somewhere way below the belt. "Yeesh, would it kill you NOT to try and land a shot there?!" He struggled to get up, wincing. "Sorry, bad aim..." Vee flushed in embarrassment from her mistake. "Sigh..." SO far, their aim improved, and had less difficulty working around their weak points. For this round, Hank "created" a paint ball marker in order not to kill or injure Vee, but so far, none of his shots managed to hit their rather speedy target. Same with Vee, at least, up till now. "So, wanna take a break?" she remarked tentatively. "Sure, fine, I don't plan on getting up just yet anyway..." grumbled her partner.

Meanwhile...

The plane just landed. Flame managed to hold back his urge to stay in the plane, it was so amazing to stay up in the sky... He wondered if he could somehow fly using Slim's power, flying was so much fun... He ended his train of though abruptly as he approached the gate. He would be taken to the dormitories where he would share a room with one Hank W. He was positively thrilled at the aspect. Maybe we'll be friends... he thought as he strode towards his ride...

"Hey..." "What?!" "Aren't ya supposed to greet your new roomie?" "Nah, he still won't be around till 'bout late afternoon." "'Kay.. Wanna 'nuther go?" "Fine, got nothing better to do..."

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
“Have you thought of something,” Shin asked as he calmly stared at her.

No! The idea was too suicidal. She’d practiced it a bit but still. He was certain to draw this fight out if she didn’t think of a way to defeat him.

“Yeah, here’s my idea,” Adele shouted as she raised he right arm. “Ranma!”

Adele’s arm was quickly covered in the “Ranma” blade as it extended to a short controlled length, about the size of a katana. Holding the Ranma off to her side she stared forward at Shin again.

“Raika,” Adele shouted as the Raika appeared on her feet.

Quickly Adele rushed forward the roller blade like Raika adjusting her speed. Shin watched as she moved swiftly towards him. Suddenly the Ranma flew down as Shin watched it, he instantly focused his Ki in his arms. The Ranma slammed into both of his arms as Adele forced with all her might the Ranma down to no avail. Shin threw both his arms up and off to the side as the Ranma was defeated by the technique known as “Kokiko.”

Falling back the Ranma vanished, as did the Raika. Adele fell down landing on the ground. He’d defeated two Sacred Treasures simultaneously. He was as powerful as Orange Head had said.

“Do you understand yet,” Shin asked as he stared down at her.

“Sorry I’m not one to give up, even in tough situations like this,” Adele replied.

Suddenly she jumped backwards forcing her body back a good few feet. As she landed she stared forward at Shin. He was stronger than she’d hoped for. She didn’t want to use anything she’d been told was unnecessary but he was forcing her to.

“She’s powerful. Clearly too much for Sung to have handled, but against my power, she doesn’t have what it takes,” Shin thought to himself.

“Yeah you stay that way, nice and quiet. Meanwhile I’ll defeat you,” Adele shouted as she rushed forward at him.

“What is she trying now,” Shin thought to himself as she suddenly threw her right fist at his face. “She’s trying to attack me with her bare fists?”

Shin got caught off guard in shock as he got thrown backwards by her punch. He landed on the ground harshly. The pain was minimal. Shin was just shocked at the fact that she would try to pull off such an attack. Would she try it again? Now wasn’t the time to think. Quickly Shin stood up as he faced Adele again.

“What’s up? I thought you’d block that for sure,” Adele said smirking a bit.

“I never would have thought that anyone besides Sung would try to in the right mind defeat me with their fists. This should be enjoyable,” Shin said as he smiled and prepared himself.

“It’ll be enjoyable all right. But we’ll just have to see for who,” Adele yelled as she charged at him again.

Shin was prepared this time and dodged as Adele missed. She was far too slow. Shin watched as she shot out several more punches and dodged his way around each of them. Clearly Adele wasn’t physically capable of defeating Shin and yet her punches kept flying. Each punch flew slowly at him as he moved from side to side dodging her attacks. Suddenly Shin noticed it. It was just for a moment but in that moment he had seen her slow down.

After so many punches it was to be expected. She was tiring down. Jumping at the opportunity Shin watched them get slower and slower until he found the opening he was looking for. Quickly he dodged downward and slid his left leg across hitting Adele in her right leg throwing her off balance as she began to fall. Immediately Shin rushed forward connecting his right fist with her ribcage. Shin watched as she flew backwards slamming into the dirt a few times skipping across the ground like a thrown stone.

Her body finally came to a halt as it slammed into the trunk of a large tree. Adele slowly looked up at Shin. Her plan had failed. Not that it surprised her. She was capable of producing a form of martial arts. But her martial arts would mean nothing against this kind of opponent he possessed no Sacred Treasures and was so fast. Her Sacred Treasures wouldn’t work because he would just deflect them or dodge them. Her power wouldn’t work either.

It was mostly a supportive power that only affected her Sacred Treasures and her physical strength. Not to mention an energy blast or wave would just be dodged or perhaps even countered. She had one choice left. It was forbidden for her to use it. But this was her last shot and she had said earlier that she wouldn’t hold back. Orange Head would tear her a new one for using it but OH wasn’t the one fighting currently. Staring down at her hands she took a deep breath and stood up. It was now, or never.

“That look she has in her eyes. What is she up to,” Shin thought to himself and frowned.

This would have to work. It was too fast to at least fully dodge. It was too powerful to deflect or block. Yes, there was no way it would fail. All she would have to do is use it and the instant he focused on “it” she would close the distance and finish the fight. At least that was the plan. There were a number of flaws that existed and if even one happened everything would fall apart at the seams. But there were no other options now. Slowly Adele looked up to face Shin her eyes gleamed with some newfound determination or power as she raised her right hand and pointed it at Shin.
“There’s something I have to admit. Well actually there’s two something’s I have to admit,” Adele said calmly.

“Oh what’s that,” Shin asked.

“First off I doubt I can win this fight, at least now that I’m in this condition. Secondly I lied about taking it easy on you. It’s nothing personal but I was told never to use this last technique against anyone until the second phase. However I don’t have a choice anymore so here is my last and final attack,” Adele shouted as she focused and stared forward at Shin as a bright light began to appear before her. “My Last attack, the 10-Star Sacred Treasure. Maoh!”

Cef

A long time later...

"YEAH!!!! WOOHOO!!!!"

"Aw, MAN! Sweet! Hah!"

Both had been training their a**** off till it was really late, and for that, their efforts were rewarded. Matt just came by to tell them their goal was accomplished in record time. "Look out baddies, Level Two Vee' a-comin' to get you!" Even Hank had a hard time suppressing his glee. He had been jumping up and down, shouting victoriously for the past 5 minutes.

Flame wondered where his roomie was. It was already past 1 am, and he still wasn't here. Must be a party person, he mused...

Joaxshu

"Uuuuhhhhggggg" said Gelus as he woke up. The room was dark and blurry since he just woke up.
"Where am I?" asked Gelus as he tried to get up. As he arose from the bed his hand slipped, and he fell out on the floor with a loud THUD. And suddenly he felt a sharp pain shoot through his head.
"AAAAWWWWWWWWWWEEEEE" yelled Gelus as the pain fully awoke him.
"So you’re finally awake huh?" said Cohn
"What’s going on? What happened?" asked Gelus as he slowly got to his feet
"Here’s a summary you fought another power user, then collapsed and I had to bring you here” replied Cohn
"How long has it been?" asked Gelus leaning against the wall
"About a day, you should be more careful. You can’t afford to pass out after every battle." Said Cohn “Oh and you’ve got another fight soon someone left a letter at the door. Says that they know about you and would like to have a gentlemen’s duel tommorow.”
“2 in 2 days?!?!?! How am I suppose to keep up?” asked Gelus
“Well get used to it because it won’t be getting any easier.” Replied Cohn
*sigh* “Well I guess I better rest for now.” Said Gelus as he walked out of the dark room.

Cef

Today, the school was abuzz with wild rumors, and was seemingly confirmed with the arrival of two certain students. The first rumor, which was that Hank had gotten himself one one of his unconfirmed fights, was, at last, confirmed. He came sporting a black eye, bruises around the arms, and walked in a slightly awkward fashion. As usual, He glared at anyone foolish enough to gape at him, naturally scaring the living daylights out of the poor victim.

The second rumor, which was so crazy that no one believed at first, was also confirmed. Of all the people to hang around the notorious boy,Emina Verol, one of the top students with the cleanest record, was last on the list, but when she arrived, he was the first one she greeted. To top it all off, she also tossed him a can of cold coffee, her favorite drink. She only gives her canned coffee to people she's close to, so why, the students asked each other, of all people, him?

The speculations went until 3rd period, and both of them neither cared nor confirmed it. Hank was generally shocked when Vee came looking so fresh and healthy from their rigorous training last night. Then he recalled that Vee was not, after all, human, at least in a sense. The bruises on her body had already faded, and she looked like she had a really good long rest, rather than just a few hours of sleep. Amazing what a heavenly being can do..., he thought.

The whole day he felt a rather inhuman chill around him, and somehow can't shake that horrible feeling. His new roomie was one rather strange fellow. He seemed to like following him around, and scowls whenever he sees Vee. He had asked his GC to do some digging on his new roomie, Richard Dantes, but so far, he still hasn't gotten any reply.

Later, though, Richard himself cornered him on his way to his next class. "Hello there, Hank..." Even his voice sounded creepy. "I've been thinking if you want to be friends with me..." Definitely a classic case of the crazies, Hank thought. "Well, I guess its okay..." WHAT THE-? WHAT AM I SAYING! But then again, I guess it couldn't hurt to humor him... "But first, you have to meet my other friend, Vee." She'd like that, I think... "Okay! The park at three then? See ya!" Allan ran off in the other direction. Definitely crazy...

Flame was so happy! He made two new friends in one day! It was a record!

Last edited:

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
A bright light filled the area as Shin went eye wide before covering his face to protect his eyes from the blinding light. What was this new power? Shin had only been told about the first 8. He had no knowledge of the other 2. Maoh. Was it some sort of unpreventable and unavoidable power? Or was it perhaps a power up technique that enabled her to defeat him in the blink of an eye? What was it? Shin had to know, because if she was capable of using it, so was Sung and that would make him extremely dangerous.

Slowly the light began to dissipate as Shin removed his arms and stared forward at the 10-Star Sacred Treasure known as “Maoh.” Adele stared forward at her Maoh. It was shaped like a giant albatross. A large bird that was powerful and vicious. It flew high above all other birds that existed. Shin stared at it in shock. Some sort of a summoned being, but what could it be capable of doing? Could it fight him or would it simply explode? What were its abilities and strengths? What did it depend upon?

Its eyes began to glow brightly in a shade of red as it turned to face Adele and without moving it’s lips it spoke with a loud and rather low voice.

“Why is it that you chose this form,” the Maoh asked.

“I don’t know. This is my first time using the 10-Star,” Adele replied.

“Incredible, so this is the 10-Star Sacred Treasure’s form. Or rather one of its forms, it would seem as though a Maoh’s physical shape is based off of the user’s focus of power and focus of mind. The albatross is a large bird of flight that soars high above the clouds and is more than powerful,” Shin thought to himself. “This explains her Maoh’s physical shape. But what about it’s power. What does it do?”

“Your will is strong. It explains why I am as I am,” the Maoh said.

“I suppose, I’m still new at this remember,” Adele replied. “Anyways, it’s time I hope you’re ready.”

Shin prepared himself in the normal form of his martial arts style. He didn’t take an offensive stance, nor did he take a defensive stance. If he did either of the two he could be wrong about the outcome and the result would be massive injury. So he took the only martial arts stance that he had left, evasive. If an unknown type or style of attack is launched and you have close to or no information about it, then only one tactic was left. Dodge it.

Suddenly a large burst of wind flew everywhere as the large albatross like Maoh waved its giant wings and hovered in mid air.

“Alright then let’s finish this! Maoh,” Adele shouted.

Shin watched as the Maoh flew forward at him a large blue aura emanating from its body as it soared ever closer towards Shin. As it got close enough Shin reacted as he vanished from his position using his speed as the Maoh flew forward past Shin slamming into the trees that had been previously behind him. Shin ground his teeth together in pain. He’d been hit. The Maoh had scraped his left arm and side while he had dodged. It hurt but things were beginning to calm down.

Due to its massive power and speed Shin had no doubt that it was a one-time attack. However that didn’t mean she couldn’t fire it more than once, it just meant it wouldn’t attack him again until she summoned it back. Suddenly heard a tree fall as Shin turned to see the Maoh coming back at him! Shin stared in shock. It wasn’t possible a Maoh shouldn’t have been able to attack a second time. Unless, yes it all fit together, it explained everything that had happened. But had she really been thinking that far ahead?

Shin frowned and with his right leg forced himself out of the way just in time. The Maoh flew past Shin shattering more trees before it circled back at him again. This confirmed his suspicions. He’d read the file of every power user. Adele’s power to turn oxygen into transferable energy explained the magnetic pull between both himself and the Maoh. It was one of the side abilities of her power. By placing the energy she gained inside her enemy and then again inside her attack it would act like a magnet and a normally one-hit attack would hit multiple times.

He’d touched her a while back. When they had been fighting in hand to hand combat and he’d nailed her to the ground. In so short of time she’d taken advantage of the situation and transferred dome of her energy into him. Then upon summoning her Maoh she placed her energy into it creating a magnetic pull between both himself and the albatross shaped Maoh. Things had gotten out of hand. Martial arts alone would not alone solve the situation. The current agenda called for an alternative ability.

Cef

~Lunch Period~

Hank just received the call he was waiting for, but not the information. Matt just summed up everything he already knew about the mysterious boy he who was now sharing his room.

Richard Dantes, age 17, German. He was supposed to join a sort of summer contest here, and a friend of his parents', who was also one of the school governors, just so happened to need an assistant for the summer. Hank just got picked to share rooms with him until he finds a place to crash. Or until I can find my own place, that guy just creeps me out! He hoped one of them can move out soon, he just can't stand the constant staring the boy gives him. Come to think of it, he came around the time the tournament started! Could he be... Nah, Matt didn't say anything bout him. He let the issue slide for a while, because lunc period was almost over, and he was starving.

Joaxshu

It was back to school for all the students and all the power users. 'Hmmm' thought Dante 'any one of these kids could be possible users. He could glance at his tracker every few minutes to check. No then it might be mistaken for a phone and be taken away if he did it in class, I can’t risk that. But in the halls it was safe.' he walked around in his normal routine. He talked to lee half heartedly.
"What’s up you seem off today?" said lee
"I was thinking..." replied Dante "any one of these people could be power users"
"Man your really getting into this aren’t you?" said lee "you should relax. You’ve got a match soon"
"No offense but I’d rather keep my edge" said Dante "and anyways I don’t do much expect for talk to you during passing periods"
"Hey hank!!! What up?" yelled lee
"And who is that guy following you?" whispered lee
Then suddenly Dante....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gelus went to school as usual although he want a little distant from everyone else thinking about his upcoming fight wondering about his opponent.

Cef

"...
WHAT THE F***?! ARE YOU STILL FOLLOWING ME?!
"

"Yeah... Why? I'm your buddy now, right?" Flame flashed a childish grin at Hank, who could only groan.

Hank only noticed Richard was stalking him when Lee told him. "Oh, hey Lee, wazzup?" He had known Lee for a bit before the whole fiasco started, and was sure he didn't know at all, so it was fine. He just had to watch his back for his stalker and Vee.

"Aaaaaaargh!!!! Watch it, will ya?!" "Oops, sorry Dante!" Vee was cruising with her roller blades at top speed, and collided with Dante at the corner. "Hey, buddy boy! Who'se yer new shadow?" "*groan* Speak of the devil.... Vee, Richard. And vice-frickin'-versa. Now, Richard, stalk her instead and leave me alone!" And with that, he left the scene faster than a heavenly being using Raika.

"Gee, I wonder what's eatin' him? He was fine this morning..." To which, the others just laughed, including Flame, who had no idea what was so funny, but thought it would do him good to make a good impression for his new "friends".

Joaxshu

Dante watched as Hank ran away and decided to chase after him. When he caught up Dante grabed Hanks arm and said "Who is that guy? Is he a stalker? Because if he is then I suggest you deal with him immediately." Dante released Hank from his grip and continued" If he is not crazy then he should stop bugging you, if he is crazy then the soon the better"
meanwhile
"Hey you should be more careful, Vee you coulda hurt someone like that" said Lee
"and Dante has a match today" he said to Vee.

Cef

Hank swore when someone grabbed his arm, and saw Dante. "Oh, it's only you... Well yeah, I think he's one sandwhich short of a proper picnic, buit he's pretty much harmless..." Somehow I doubt it... Wait, should I tell Dante? That I'm really 'Pro"? Well... Guess I could... No harm in doing so...

"Hey, Dante, the truth is..."

Meanwhile...

"Woah! Give him luck from me! Oh, by the way..." She lowered her voice by a few octaves "I know about your weapons... Mind helping me with mine?" To answer the srartled look on his face, she replied, "Look, my GC's my brother, if it's not that obvious, and he gave me a list of other HB's like us on the tourney. So far I know 4 besides you and Dante. I don't remember all the details, 'cept there's another girl besides me. So, like I said, mind helping me out later?"

------------------------

Flame ran towards the direction Hank went, then couldn't find him at all. Doesn't he wanna be friends with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back