• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Law of Ueki: The Neo Tournament (Part 1)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Shin calmed himself as he took a deep breath and closed his eyes, as the Maoh grew closer to him. Slowly Shin opened his eyes as he focused with all his might. Suddenly Shin vanished as the Maoh flew past where he had previously been. Adele looked around confused. Suddenly Shin reappeared behind her.

“You forgot. I haven’t used my power yet,” Shin said.

Adele turned around to meet Shin’s left fist as it slammed into her rib cage and threw her onto her back as she slammed into the ground with a loud crash! The Maoh crashed through a few trees as it vanished with Adele’s power now released. Shin slowly stood up right and stared down at her. His left arm throbbed now. The pain from the earlier Maoh attack had been a seriously dangerous hit. Had he been fully exposed to the attack, it most likely would have been over for him. Luckily it wasn’t.

Adele lay still for a moment as she took a few deep breaths to regain some energy as she filtered it through her body and with some difficulty managed to stand up. Shin stared at her. She was obviously not a weak opponent. Perhaps he had been underestimating her. But now it would certainly end. Now that he was using his power she would lose the match.

“How did you dodge my attack? That was too fast even for you,” Adele said.

“You noticed my change in “speed” did you? Impressive in a way,” Shin replied.

“What do you mean “in a way,” Adele asked.

“My speed never changed at all. I’ve been moving at the same abilities of speed I displayed earlier in our match. I haven’t been holding back either. So then the question arises. What could be going on if his speed hasn’t increased? Do you know the answer yet,” Shin asked.

Adele stared at him confused. He didn’t speed up? What was it then? No changed in speed. He’s been moving at maximum. So what was it? What could he have done to affect her vision of him, could he have made himself invisible, no that didn’t account for the short amount of time that he’d shown up and surprised her from behind, so then what was it? …Wait! That was it! He’d fooled her with his appearance and disappearance but it wasn’t thanks to his physical speed at all.

“You have the power to change time for yourself,” Adele said.

“Precisely, my power is the power to turn 1 second into 15 seconds. Added to my already superior speeds and martial arts I am capable of appearing as though I have superhuman speed. When actually time for me is just slower than time for you,” Shin explained.

“Well I guess it’s over then. I don’t have any other attacks or secrets. I’m clean out,” Adele explained.

Shin turned as he looked down at his left arm again. That last Maoh had just skinned him and yet it had done so much damage. Shin couldn’t take a direct hit. But that wouldn’t be a problem to Shin he’d seen hers once so dodging it wouldn’t be terribly difficult and only scrapes like the last one wouldn’t defeat him. However her power that she had received from her God Candidate would make things far more difficult. There was a more simplistic solution.

“This battle of ours will end here for now,” Shin said.

“Wait? You’re just gonna leave it at that,” Adele asked confused.

“Yes, clearly neither of us would win without sustaining massive injuries. This battle will continue when we meet again,” Shin answered.

“In the second part of the tournament,” Adele asked.

“Perhaps, if we meet there as challengers that could be the case,” Shin said as he turned. “Should we meet again I expect you’ll be much stronger.”

“I’ll obtain my level 2 by then. Don’t worry,” Adele replied smiling.

“You remind me of him,” Shin said as he walked away.

It was obvious who she reminded him of. He had rubbed off on her in their battle. Sung Gi Chin, she had learned a lot from him. Without their battle, fighting Shin would have been disastrous. Watching Shin leave Adele smiled as she turned to leave as well. As the two left the scenery a figure walked upon the scene of the battle looking down the figure assessed quickly the battle before smiling. Looking up at the sky as the figure’s red eyes shimmered against the fading sunlight.

“Everything is moving just like I planned,” the figure said a large smile across its face as it left walking off into the distance away from the battlefield.

Joaxshu

"Yes?" said Dante expectantly waiting for Hanks reply to this seemingly important truth Hank was about to bestow upon the waiting Dante 'what could he want to tell me as I only met him a few days ago?' thought Dante
~~~~~~~
'4 heavenly beings? Interesting Dante will like this information' thought Lee with the thought of only have 4 people trying to kill them
"sure I'll help you" whispered Lee "If I didnt try to hurt you to make you strong what kind of friend would I be?" he asked

Cef

Doodling on Vanitas' face while he's sleeping^^
Hank went on ahead, and seeing the dumbfounded look on Dante's face was worth spilling his secret. "But don't tell anyone, okay? Oh, and if you see that creepy Richard kid, point to the other direction. Bye for now." He then took off to Matt's house, to discuss what Matt deemed to be "dangerous Information".

Vee let out a whoop of victory. "Yeah! Alright! Oh, wanna meet later in the woods? Y'know, the woods? I gotta meet my bro. Said he found out sumthin'. 'Kay, see ya!" She had already rounded off the corner before she remembered something. "Oh, before I forget, I'll make you a copy of that list, so look sharp!"

-----------------------

Flame suddenly came across one of his new "friends". "Didja see Hank go by here?" The boy pointed to where he said he saw Hank go by. "Thanks!" He went to where the boy pointed, not noticing at all that he lied.

Joaxshu

'Hmmm so Hank is Pro, now that I think about it he fits the description' thought Dante. Then the stalker boy Richard ran by
"Didja see Hank go by here?" he asked with a sense of urgency
"Yes I think he might have go to the bathroom, that was why he was running" replied Dante as he pointed down the hall."You might want to wait outside the bathroom, it would be weird to go in just to talk to him"
"Thanks!" Richard responded while running off
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vee let out a whoop of victory. "Yeah! Alright! Oh, wanna meet later in the woods? Y'know, the woods?"
"Sure the woods is great" repiled Lee
"I gotta meet my bro. Said he found out sumthin'. 'Kay, see ya!" She had already rounded off the corner before she remembered something. "Oh, before I forget, I'll make you a copy of that list, so look sharp!"
"Ok bye Vee" Lee yelled as she ran away

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
The flight had been hell. Nothing about it was enjoyable. The food made him throw up. The flight made him throw up. The loud obnoxious kids made him throw up. Hell! Even the movie made him throw up. Sung kept wondering the same thing the whole flight, “If he can afford to be in such a swanky hotel why are we riding in third rate seats?” But it didn’t matter. It was over now. Sung took a deep breath as he walked out of the airport. The air smelt bad but he didn’t mind it that much.

Looking around he saw the people move about from place to place and wondered if one of them was a power user. Not that he could tell from looking at them and most likely neither could they about him.

“Are you ready to go Sung,” Shane asked as Sung turned to face him and a single cab.

“Yeah I’m ready,” Sung said as he placed his stuff in the back of the trunk with Shane’s.

All he had was a single suitcase. It would be all he needed. There weren’t a lot of challengers in North America, at least not yet. Slowly the two got into the cab as the driver turned around. Sung looked out the window as Shane instructed the driver where to go. Sung wasn’t fully up to date on English yet but Shane was. Sung would have to learn it later even without the Talent to Learn Languages. As they drove further into the city Sung looked at all the shops and buildings. It was so cool!

After a short while they reached their destination and the cab pulled up to a hotel. It looked pretty cool. Not as nice as the other one that Shane had been staying at, but nice nonetheless. Slowly getting out Shane handed the man his money as Sung removed their bags and placed them on a cart nearby as he wheeled them inside. The place was cold inside. They must’ve had the AC on. Which didn’t surprise Sung considering the whether and all. Walking along Shane received their key as the two continued through the hotel.

Finally they arrived at their room. Room number 149, it wasn’t very far from the first floor which gave it a nice position. As soon as they got inside the room Sung placed himself on one of the beds and dropped his stuff on the floor. He felt exhausted. Going through the trouble of coming to America was worse than fighting Shin and Adele combined! Slowly Shane walked over as he pulled out a small handheld device of which he planned everything on including Sung’s talents and his competitors.

“It looks like he’s pretty far away. We won’t be getting to him before sundown. We’ll stay for the night until he finds us. Is that ok,” Shane asked.

“Yeah, just so long as I don’t have to fly again,” Sung said feeling as though he was going to puke again.

“Don’t worry we won’t be flying again soon. But speaking of flying I meant to speak to you about your Sacred Treasures,” Shane said.

“Yeah what about them,” Sung asked curiously as he turned to face Shane.

“You’ve only obtained the 7-Star Treasure recently, as a result I can’t get you to the next level for another 3 days at least. So the problem remains. You’ll have to train with your current Sacred Treasures and master them all,” Shane explained.

“Ok that shouldn’t be too much trouble,” Sung replied.

“That’s not the problem. The competition has gotten tougher recently. Those that are Heavenly Beings are quickly climbing the ladder to becoming 10-Star Beings. Do you remember Adele Skye from a little while ago,” Shane asked.

“Yeah what about her,” Sung asked remembering the battle he’d fought a short while ago.

“She’s just recently released her first Maoh. Which means she’s already become a 10-Star Heavenly Being,” Shane explained.

“A10-Star,” Sung said shocked.

Sung looked down at the ground. It hadn’t been a week and yet she’d obtained the strongest of the Sacred Treasures. She meant business and yet Sung knew he had a chance.

“…What if I train outside,” Sung asked.

“Are you insane? Training beasts are meant for the sole purpose of training and helping our Sacred Treasures become activated. Training outside is serious business and if you fail to gain a Sacred Treasure outside then the training will have been meaningless. Your maximum is only 24 hours of training before you need to rest. To gain one outside you’d need at least 32 hours,” Shane explained.

“I know already, geez it was just a suggestion. Anyways I’ll have to become stronger another way,” Sung said.

“…Wait a minute. I know you saw it performed but to use it now would be dangerous. Think about it,” Shane said.

“I’ll take the risk. I think I can master it,” Sung replied.

“You realize that you could die,” Shane said.

“I don’t care I’ll gain my level 2 in 24 hours before my limitations set in,” Sung replied.

“Fine then, if you insist on training outside. The least I could do is help out,” Shane said.

“How so,” Sung asked.

“We Heavenly Beings who have gained our Sacred Treasures know how they work. By passing that information onto another it is possible to help further the knowledge of those who have yet to become 10-Star Beings. I’ve already become a 10-Star as a requirement to become the next God Candidate,” Shane explained. “Tomorrow I will help you obtain the 8-Star. However after that I’m afraid we won’t be able to press any further. At least not until the Heavenly Beast arrives.”

“So I’ll be taking you on? That’ll be fun,” Sung said.

“Just be aware I won’t take it easy on you. If you die tomorrow it’ll be by my hands,” Shane replied.

“Yeah and if you die don’t come complaining to me,” Sung replied as he smirked.

“Well we won’t have to worry about that. At my best I may not be able to defeat God but I could keep the fight going for at least a good 19 hours,” Shane said.

“Just how strong is God anyways,” Sung asked.

“He’s the only immortal Heavenly Being. He’s fierce physically and mentally. His Sacred Treasures are more powerful than anyone whose come after or before him so far. No doubt he could easily take on twenty of us and still win,” Shane explained.

“Woah! He’s that strong,” Sung said shocked.

“You’re surprised? Well I suppose you should be. Regardless get some rest. We need to train as soon as possible,” Shane replied.

“Huh why is that? Are you expecting someone,” Sung asked.

“Not really, but if it is him I really hope we can get you to the 8-Star ranking at least,” Shane said softly.

“Huh what was that,” Sung asked not hearing him.

“Oh nothing, just get some sleep ok,” Shane said as he smiled. “You’ll need it.”

Cef

Hank finally arrived in Matt's house. Outside, the puppy, dubbed "Trigger", was chasing a butterfly, his tail wagging in a friendly fashion. The mere sight of it was so calming, Hank gave out a rare smile. He hardly smiles now, ever since that time... Damn it! Don't think about that time! I'm no longer the fool I was before... Damn you, DAMN YOU! Grim thoughts fill his mind once more, and the smile fades from the mask of a face that used to look gentler. "Yo, Matt, what the f*** were you going to tell-..." Matt had a worried look on his face. "Hank, bad news, there's-"

"-a Hellion in the district." Vee was in Roan's flat, and was downright appalled at the news. What's worse was that...

"-he's your roommate! Damn it! I know I've heard that name before, I should have known!" Hank was stunned. His vision was reeling. He felt sick to the stomach, and horror was eating through his very soul. He clutched the desk for support, and what escaped his lips were, "No, NO! Not again! Please, God or whoever you are, I c-can't go through that again! Never-"

"-again... It's happening all over again! No, poor senpai... That incident... To be stuck with memories of that, and now this?! This is all just BULLS***!!" "What-?" Her brother had never seen her like this before. Her eyes were blazing, her fists clutched, and she swore. She never swears, not even in the worst situations...

A few blocks away, Matt was witnessing something similarly strange. Hank was doubled over, pale and shivering, clearly afraid. Afraid... The boy who had held his fist up to his face, demanding him of a power on the day they met, the same boy who beat up an armed gang of bikers, and lived to tell the tale, the boy who declared he fears no one and nothing, pale and shivering, his innermost fears exposed to him... weak and vulnerable... Just what had happened on...

"-that day? You seem... angry. You said that 5 years ago, something happened. What was it?" Roan asked. The question seemed to snap her out of it. "Nothing... Don't worry I'm just-"

"-FINE, GODDAMNIT! Just leave me alone!" Hank stormed out of the house, just after Matt asked if he was all right... Matt sighed. Time to do a little more digging, this time on...

"Hanford Weiss Jr." were the he words typed on the keyboard. Roan felt like he had to do this... for their sakes... before it's too-

-late! I thought he said that Hank was in the bathroom! And am I being stood up? Where is he? Flame stood near the entrance, waiting for a boy who will never come.

Later that day, Vee and Hank met up on the woods. Hank was still pale, clearly he just heard the news. "Hey..." "Shut it." "'Kay..." It was pointless to ask. What happened to him on that day, and what he heard now, both of those things warranted that he wasn't fine. And might never be. "Let's just go. Lee's waiting for you, right?" He tried to keep his voice even but it still shook. Damn... "Right... Let's go..."

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
ooc: so sorry i havent posted in a while

Alex watched as the ones called Sung go to bed but alex was more interested in the one called Shane
picking up a card he threw it at the hotel roo, Shane was in but only to wake him up as alex watched to see any move meet he though if had striked him but after a sec in th flames Alex say Shane coughing in the smoke Alex was only a star 8 and he was going to have fun tonight jumping into the room Alex had surprised Shane pulling up a rock he transformed it into a sheild "Shane prepare for a fight" said Alex waiting for a comment from the opponet

Cef

Hank and Vee walked down the path near the park. As soon as they rounded the corner, she spotted a shock of red hair near the entrance. Uh oh, gotta think fast... "Hey buddy? How's about we take a detour to the store? I'm out of milk coffee!" The store was located near the other entrance, far away from the main entrance, meaning they won't even get to see the Hellion. She felt a bit guilty, though. She saw that the boy was waiting for her friend, who absolutely did not want anything to do with him. Hank gave a half-hearted shrug, and complied. Whew, good thing we avoided that, I don't want to see him get royally pissed off and blow our cover... She thought it wise to try and change the mood a bit.
"So, how's-?"
"Shut it!"
"...

Dang, you're crabb-
"

He gave her his infamous "Glare of Death", which immediately shut her up. Dang, he's crabby. Well, at least he seems better...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back