• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Law of Ueki: The Neo Tournament (Sign-Up Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
level 2 is an upgrade to your power. your power is turning water into ice right? then no it wouldn't. as for talents, i know it must sound difficult but talents can be anything simplistic. running, snoring, doing make-up, attractiveness towards the opposite sex, writing, video games, model making, toy playing, acting, ETC. it really does seem difficult but it's easy when you think about it. lol.

Twilight kingdom

Ok well then you think up a level two ability, because i'm really not understanding. I don't really care what it is just anything that works for the story.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
the power to turn water into ice? good job interesting level 1. now for level 2. it could effect harder to reach water sources and you could further perfect the use of it. any water it could be sweat or rain or any other source of water. that would give you a very strong level 2.

Twilight kingdom

Sounds good to me, obviously you can tell this is a little beyond me, lol. Anyway thanks. Oh one more thing. Is the level 2 ability something every human can do all the time, or is it something they have to earn?

Joaxshu

not many people has posted in the actual rp yet
and suggestioon for lvl 2 pull moisture out of the air but this would be limited based on humidity

Twilight kingdom

^And also on actually how much my character can take. I really don't like a character who's very very powerful, so it's not like my guy will be making ice left and right, promise.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
^And also on actually how much my character can take. I really don't like a character who's very very powerful, so it's not like my guy will be making ice left and right, promise.
i hadn't intended that to be possible either Lol. limitations are always good.

not many people has posted in the actual rp yet
and suggestioon for lvl 2 pull moisture out of the air but this would be limited based on humidity
true very good idea. as for people. i've PMd everyone i'm sure if we continue to post and give them time they'll start posting eventually.

Joaxshu

also what are the limits to use other posts for info
i dont want to sound like im whining but in the rp cef spotted my character without giving a logical explanation as to how but i rolled with it anyways
i just dont want people to abuse seeing thing from others point of view without being told or instantly knowing users powers and flaws
also how will battle work?

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
also what are the limits to use other posts for info
i dont want to sound like im whining but in the rp cef spotted my character without giving a logical explanation as to how but i rolled with it anyways
one of you two used God without my permission as well. i meant to get to that. technically that is godmodding and against the rules but due to the fact that you're letting that slide i suppose i should too. that and it doesn't bother me Lol. anyways NO GODMODDING from here on out. you cannot make a character do something without the character's maker's permission. no sudden situations without the character's maker's permission either. though meeting up and starting a conversation is ok. but fighting suddenly without reason is not ok.

i just dont want people to abuse seeing thing from others point of view without being told or instantly knowing users powers and flaws
also how will battle work?
understandable Joa. as for battle it's pretty simple. fight each other with your powers and try to knock out the other person. discuss amongst the person your fighting who will lose. then write out a detailed battle between each other using your posts. ok?

Joaxshu

one of you two used God without my permission as well. i meant to get to that. technically that is godmodding and against the rules but due to the fact that you're letting that slide i suppose i should too. that and it doesn't bother me Lol. anyways NO GODMODDING from here on out. you cannot make a character do something without the character's maker's permission. no sudden situations without the character's maker's permission either. though meeting up and starting a conversation is ok. but fighting suddenly without reason is not ok.

understandable Joa. as for battle it's pretty simple. fight each other with your powers and try to knock out the other person. discuss amongst the person your fighting who will lose. then write out a detailed battle between each other using your posts. ok?

sorry bout controlling god, i thought that we were suppose to inform our characters about the new rule using god since it said that god wanted to tell sung himself
sorry

Twilight kingdom

Hey i just thought of something. This IS the place where we post about the story right? 'cause sometimes people make a place just to sign up but a different place to post.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back