• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Law of Ueki: The Neo Tournament (Sign-Up Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight kingdom

OOC: I know i only created one character, but what do i do with my character after this fight? Also, I don't know if my character should know where the tournament is being held. Should he?

Twilight kingdom

So we fight the people who signed up for this thing? What will happen when somebody loses? I know you said they just lose their talents, is that all?

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
yep hence the word "just" xD that's just for the first part. the second part of this RP is an elimination round. i've decided it to be 2 on 2. until no one is left over. however it doesn't end there. the final battle will include everyone from the RP. ^_^

Joaxshu

yo DT whats going to happen with the time diiference within the rp? should we wait until the other people finish a day be fore starting a new one?

Joaxshu

Twilight kingdom said:
Yeah about that, i was actually just about to say something. My computer has been messing up, really really bad, so we asked somebody to look into it. Unfortunatley i have no idea when it'll work again. And as for what i'm using right now, it's just temporary. So i was going to say that i think i'm gonna have to get out of the RP, rather then slowing everyone down, because i won't be able to write. I really don't want to leave, but i fell like i might be somebody waiting all the time, kinda like now. So if you get the chance could you tell the others? I'd be thankful. So in other words about the fight, either you could use my character an beat him, or well that's all i got. Anyway, i'll be back on once the computer's fixed.

this is bad
we need more peoplez

Cef

Doodling on Vanitas' face while he's sleeping^^
OK, just to clear some stuff up ,I know you're not complaining yet, but I still feel like I have to explain some stuff...

1) Flame has his own time line, because, as of yet, he has a different story from most other characters.

2) Assuming we met Gelus around mid-morning or near noon, Hank and Vee had been training their asses off until really late, say 3 to 4 am. I know Flame said 1 am, but remember my first statement. No breaks, except for the time Vee hit Hank down below the belt (yowtch!), which was around noon.

3) Flame's a weirdo and a bit psychotic, so when you guys plan on making him do something, even if just to talk to him, tell me first, 'cuz only I can predict his actions.

4) More of a question, but is it too late for another person to join? I know someone who's interested, but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back