• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Leader of The Org Revealed? (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightkeeper05

sry about double post, but That could be Namine, are a female organization member. I dont know just throing cards out.

BHK-25

that spot of the coat is not hit by the light

i opened a poll about the unknow girl go there and vote

Last edited by a moderator:

Jampsa

I don`t know but maybe bhk and Sora will both have their own final battle. For example: Sora`s final battle will propably be against ansem and bhk`s final boss could be Diz (not so sure about that one)

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
From what ive just seen ansem is the leader my reason y remember back in chain of memories when they said they thought they could sence it was the superior but it was only Riku and Ansem after all took over Riku

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Actually the more I look at it I think its just a normal white mage from FF1. Chances aren't it isnt Aeris (unless she wears another layer of clothing sometimes since she was just shown in a new screen) but I still won't believe it's a new Org member. It MAY be Namine, I won't say 100% it isnt, but I doubt it, I would believe sooner it was a new character in general.

Last edited:

truekeywielder

Ansem could be the leader as one of the unkowns say that Riku smells of the Superior and that must be none other than Ansem.
BTW i think that the Glowing Eye Unknown in Deep Dive is Demyx because if you look at the boot of the GEU it is exactly the same as Demyxs. you can see this if you look at all the pictures of Sora and Co in the Underworld. there is one where an Unknown is running towards Sora and you can see his boot.
NOTE: all Unknowns have different boot stlyes.

Sorry for going off the subject

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
We would have heard Billy Zane's voice again anyway with DiZ. DiZ and Ansem are voiced by the same person in the Japanese version.

Anyway, I still highly doubt that Ansem is the Order Superior. I still think the Superior/#1 is the Enigmatic Man, and his voice and Ansem's voice are completely different.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
We've heard his voice at least once in the trailers. He speaks at the very end of the TGS2005 trailer, and may talk in the first store trailer, but it's hard to tell if it's him.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Madness said:
We've heard his voice at least once in the trailers. He speaks at the very end of the TGS2005 trailer, and may talk in the first store trailer, but it's hard to tell if it's him.

That's what I ment, how do we know it is him? If there are ONLY 13 members, we have seen all of them now that Ansem has shown up.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Madness said:
It had been confirmed by Nomura that the man in the middle of that group of Unknowns was the Enigmatic Man.

Eh... I don't know... Maybe a new VA? Maybe it is part of Ansem but he goes by another name and has another voice? I mean if the Org Ansem is the same as BHK, then it might make some sense.

darkriku14

beginning and end
YAY ANSEM'S BACK TO KILL PEOPLE SOME MORE! Billy Zane must return! XD

how did i know he would come back?....

but maybe this does mean, that DiZ or something might be trying to "piece ansem back together" b/c his heart is in Riku, DiZ is the body or something...and this one...is something else....

Sorafactor

maybe sora is seeing things because he looks at riku and he sees ansem because his heart is in riku you know like a dream effect
i don't want ansem back i like it more with diz being ansem then em i mean i was hoping the em would be cool
did you guys think ansem was cool?
i didn't i thought he was g@y and that the giant volcano heartless could kill him ansem was so weak he's in for alot of sh!t if he's looking for a fight with sora and co

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Heres my take on it:

Ansem is still in the Darkness of Riku's heart, thats Ansem's heart
Ansem's cast off soul and body are his nobody, DiZ.

Now for this new Ansem, there are a lot of possibilities:
1. Ansem is the Superior, but this would also mean he is the EM, and that would be dissapointing and uncreative. Plus, the voices dont match up.
2. This Ansem is DiZ without his disguise. It was stated in a magazine that DiZ might have been a membr of the organization once (and got kicked out, which explains his want for revenge) so maybe DiZ without all the bandages and cloaks, is Ansem (they have the same face, you can tell by skin and eye color) with the trademark org coat on, since he was a former member.
3. This is the complete Ansem, A rejoining of the body (DiZ) and heart (Ansem) to form his complete self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back