• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Legend of Zelda | Breath of the Wild

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is your favorite Legend of Zelda game?

• Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cumguardian69

Awards
We might get that on a future trailer. Maybe BOTW will once again get a trailer in the Game Awards
It's the one thing BOTW2 needs to beat BOTW1 if you ask me. Beating on a Lynel the first time was amazing, but every lynel after the first is just "wow flurry rush like 6 times mount". We NEED humans and humanoids with fast attack speed, we need Darknuts and Iron Knuckles and this and that.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
It's the one thing BOTW2 needs to beat BOTW1 if you ask me. Beating on a Lynel the first time was amazing, but every lynel after the first is just "wow flurry rush like 6 times mount". We NEED humans and humanoids with fast attack speed, we need Darknuts and Iron Knuckles and this and that.
I presume the lack of enemy variety is something the devs got (I hope). Also, I feel like BOTW2 may have gotten a lot of inspiration from Syward Sword, meaning we could see some interesting additions to the overall battle mechanics from BOTW

Barrett

Awards
I'm really intrigued with how much parallels there are to Skyward Sword in this trailer. The way Link skydives, some of the floating islands seem to be separated by a cloud barrier, the new potential enemy in the sky having a lot of similar aesthetics to the technology in the Lanayru Province in SS... Really pushes my excitement for this game even further.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I'm really intrigued with how much parallels there are to Skyward Sword in this trailer. The way Link skydives, some of the floating islands seem to be separated by a cloud barrier, the new potential enemy in the sky having a lot of similar aesthetics to the technology in the Lanayru Province in SS... Really pushes my excitement for this game even further.
The snake like enemy shown in the trailer has people speculating that looks a lot like one of the dungeons of the original Zelda

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, all of that is well and good, but how good did Link's hair look flowing free in the wind? Am I right? 😂

magic713

Awards
I just got Breath of the Wild like ten or so days ago. I've been holding off getting it until I was more sure about it, and it had a more generous cost.

Back