• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the legend of zelda:new era

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Soon it had become morning when Fayt awoken."No....no....everyone died.....I could have saved them......" said Fayt just waking up.

Galacion

Bronze Member
*came back to see fayt awake* "he man you finaly woke up it seems that there were some survivers in dont know where though im guessin they found some shelter during the attack but the only houses thats still standing is yours mines and the mayors"

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Fayt was silent. He could have done something,but now everything he charished is gone. "....... I am leaving." said FAyt as he stood up and said."Gingo can you make me a chainmail outfit? A outfit but within it a small layer of chainmail?" said Fayt as he walked to his once home.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Hail grabbed a bomb from his bomb-bag.
"Malon, get us to the castle, i'll make sure these things disappear if ya catch my meaning." Hail said standing up.
"Sure thing, just keep em from us." Malon said making the horse pulling the carriage speed up.
The Poe's annoying giggles could be heard all around and their lit lanturns could be seen floating around the carriage. One Poe emerged from hiding in an attempt to attack using the element of surprise. But the surprise was on him when a bomb connected with him from Hail's well aimed throw. It exploded and the poe burst into its usual blue flame. A lanturn then spun towards him with the Poe behind it still invisible. Hail dropped the new unlit bomb in his hand beside him and grabbed his Trident. He narrowly managed to knock back the lanturn about to strike Malon. She took a deep breath and looked at him.
"You aren't good at bodyguarding are you?" she asked.
Hail looked back at her with a smirk rarely used by him.
"You can't even fight can you?" he replied.
She stuck out her tongue and got one of the horse to trample a Poe that had reappeared at a low altitiude. It burst into blue flames as soon as they past it, luckily not damaging the carriage.
"Theres the castle, hold on!" Malon shouted to Hail who was fighting a reappearing poe and its lanturn.
Hail turned to see an extremely large castle being fortified by an extremely high wall. However the drawbridge was raised and the only thing welcoming them was a moat full of water.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Fayt sat down in front of what used to be his house,and grabbed some of the ash and sqeeued it in his hand.He thought"I....I have to find those bastards! I have to stop them from doing this to anyone here!" as he thought that he walked around the village to see if anything else was left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back