• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the letter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilightworrior

hokayyyyyyyyyyyyyy whats up with Square and fricken leaving us a letter that we never get to see after almost all the games
my bro had a theory and he said because square doesnt even have an idea
of what the next game is gonna have any ids about kh3 stuff thats interesting:blink:

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
ok he has a thoery we all do so this was a waste thread

Kairiissocute

what letter? are you talking about Kairi's letter to Sora? The "We pray for our sorrows to end" thing? I don't really know. All I know is that the master of all RPG's, Square-Enix, has a better "theory" than you or your brother. Trust me, Nomura definitely has an idea of KH3 and probably had it in mind while making KH2. He has a reason for waiting to tell you everything.

Pyro

what letter? are you talking about Kairi's letter to Sora? The "We pray for our sorrows to end" thing? I don't really know. All I know is that the master of all RPG's, Square-Enix, has a better "theory" than you or your brother. Trust me, Nomura definitely has an idea of KH3 and probably had it in mind while making KH2. He has a reason for waiting to tell you everything.

letter from king mickey that he left for sora.

twilight worrior(whats up with 2 o's? the first o should be an a....-_- ) Kairiissocute is right about nomura having an idea for kh3. i don't get the point of saying your brother has a theory but we don't see it. do we?

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Can anyone find me a link to the Nomura INterveiw where he talks about the letter cause if I remember correctly he said "I have an idea for that.... Ill leave it for your imagination"

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I bet it has something to do with Maleficent.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Nomura has said zippo about what's in the letter except that it's not just a "Hey, how's it on Destiny Islands"--you can tell by the faces. Riku's smirking, Sora's staring at it blankly, and Kairi looks worried.

End of story. BTW, this is a spoiler and should be in the proper forum.

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back