• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kh-allyDelicious

Ouch ! I haven't faced any homophobia but I have heard gay jokes ( especially when Im with my straight guy buds ) but its usually just for laughs . Also I think the "thats so gay" thing has died out , because apparently they replaced it with Jew ( which is still kinda offensive ) , Im guessing south park or familyguy has influenced this . Anyone else noticed this ?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Ouch ! I haven't faced any homophobia but I have heard gay jokes ( especially when Im with my straight guy buds ) but its usually just for laughs . Also I think the "thats so gay" thing has died out , because apparently they replaced it with Jew ( which is still kinda offensive ) , Im guessing south park or familyguy has influenced this . Anyone else noticed this ?

Yeah, I haven't heard any gay jokes recently(other than if someone accidently spills yoghurt:eek:) but I do respond when someone says "Hey Po*****". Usually they are talking to someone else:cool:

I haven't heard any Jew jokes. And if they start to make them, I'll try to stop them. Family Guy and South Park are the most horrible shows on TV(no offence to anyone). Whatever they make, people believe to be true at my school and it gets sooo annoying.

Ore012

One wishes to know but it is not paradise.
Website
www.youtube.com
@Chaser Family Guy isn't horrible, you just need a sense of humor. South Park has gone bland, every few episodes ends one season. And sometimes it just isn't funny. They even got a warning when they had Challenged kids doing ridiculous stunts or Use of speech.

"jew?"

You wouldn't happen to be in Jersey, would you?

Because my cousin says Jew a lot in his school and outside.
I don't think jew came from the Family Guy. My guess is South Park.

No one minds someone else being Homosexual, because in this generation people accept it(well Some) and move on with their lives. The only problem is not trying to hit on your friends and they repeatedly tell you not to. xD

By the way, please do keep what I said in mind. Sometimes when you think love is around the corner with this guy,... well you're pretty much Heart broken after you turn that way.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
@Chaser Family Guy isn't horrible, you just need a sense of humor. South Park has gone bland, every few episodes ends one season. And sometimes it just isn't funny. They even got a warning when they had Challenged kids doing ridiculous stunts or Use of speech.

I don't find it funny at all. They're kind of humor isn't funny IMO.

Ore012 said:
The only problem is not trying to hit on your friends and they repeatedly tell you not to. xD
That's the hard part:p
Ore012 said:
By the way, please do keep what I said in mind. Sometimes when you think love is around the corner with this guy,... well you're pretty much Heart broken after you turn that way.
Yeah, dated a guy for 2 days, called it off. Boy was he devastated.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I would... if they would talk to me.

The only I've managed a raport with is my roommates boyfriends, a friend who I don't see romantically (and is dating someone else) and someone in my spanish class who I only see once a week.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I only have 2 friends, one of which has no other friends really.

I'm not so sure I want the friends of the other one.... but I'll ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back