• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
My bestest friend in the world(love her.) said that they are always soft when your in love xD

You live in Australia too?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That would be hilarious. And kinda like those movies. Would be awesome xD.

Beyer

I will love to join this group.

I am in a confused spot right now about whether or not I am Bisexual or gay.
I am attracted to men but I don't think it is impossible to love a woman for me
So, just put me down as bisexual :p

My views on this area:
THE BIBLE:
A hypocritical, threatening book that is...a BOOK! What it says has no effect on me. Should it all turn out to be true, well, what a sad universe we exist in.
ANTI-GAY:
I understand if you get disgusted by men making out, but to stop them because u don't like it is stupid. That is like me trying to destroy all peanut's in the world.
If u do act to stop gay people from having their love, then really, you are not only anti-gay, you are anti-love...in my eyes. Just my opinion really.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I will love to join this group.

I am in a confused spot right now about whether or not I am Bisexual or gay.
I am attracted to men but I don't think it is impossible to love a woman for me
So, just put me down as bisexual :p

My views on this area:
THE BIBLE:
A hypocritical, threatening book that is...a BOOK! What it says has no effect on me. Should it all turn out to be true, well, what a sad universe we exist in.
ANTI-GAY:
I understand if you get disgusted by men making out, but to stop them because u don't like it is stupid. That is like me trying to destroy all peanut's in the world.
If u do act to stop gay people from having their love, then really, you are not only anti-gay, you are anti-love...in my eyes. Just my opinion really.

Welcome:D:D:D and I completely agree.

Last edited:

Beyer

I decided I am going to post my story even though, really, it is not finished.

It all started about 2 years ago when I saw a guy in a magazine. It was a story about how he was just your average guy and now he is an underwear model. I couldn't stop looking at it, it was weird...I realized that I found this guy attractive and burst into denial leaving the room telling myself it is not true.
I had been called gay a lot in my life and I always felt it wasn't true and I told everyone it wasn't. I hate being a hypocrite so that affected my denial a lot as well. I also knew that there was a few amount of other gay people in the world and I already saw myself as undesirable, I didn't need my chances being lowered either.

I successfully blocked that away for a while until about 1 and a half years ago when it started becoming more and more often. I was thinking of more and more guys as attractive and it started to annoy me. By October 2008 I had accepted it, somehow, that I was at least bisexual.

Then, I began telling people and the first person was good with it but consistently kept teasing me with lies that he too way bi/gay and wanted to be with me. He knew I somewhat liked him and he messed with me. That ruined some trust in people.

It has been ages since then and I have accepted myself as attracted to men but I still think I could fall in love with a woman but maybe that is just stupid for me to think so...

I have told a few more people and they haven't screwed me over but there is this one guy, who is just a best-friend, I like someone else...but yeah, he is religious and from personal experience (stupid gay guy) hates homosexuals. I am in denial about it around him but I know it is true...

But yeah, that is the cliffhanger of my story, will I tell him? Will I keep it a secret until we part ways one day? Time will tell...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm so sorry. That sounds like a very tough time. Hopefully that guy will see the error of his way and accept you. If you don't want to tell him, then thats fine, he would have missed out on an awesome friendship and expanding his horizons, but if he hates homosexuals, I wouldn't tell him.

Falenn

Hello!
Hello. My name's Falenn (although one of the names my parents gave me is Marie), and I decided to rock up and see what people are up to over here.
Anyway - I'm bi, with a fairly strong inclination towards other girls (probably an 85/15 split), and I have v little tolerance for homophobes and evangelical/preachy religious people - mostly because I spent most of the formative years in CofE schools studying religion everyday, and I could probably out preach them enough to prove them wrong/pick a hole in their argument.
That's mostly an aside, but oh well.

I've never had a boyfriend :3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I gave up Christianity when I went to high school(it's a catholic one) because I found the hindu religion to foster my beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back