• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So my crush is now in my PC(homeroom), religion class(bleh), fod tech. classes and P.E. I have to get changed in the same room as him!. Urg, this is bad

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
well I learnt he is an annoying person in class. Don't think I like him anymore. And I'm so sore from Dance. I'm dropping it now *hugs pillow in-between my back and chair*

Flowing Ice

Awards
Aw, Cha-kun, that sucks. *Huggles*

Oath-chan, I hope that goes well for you!

(I hope the honorifics don't bother you guys, and the choices fit each of you)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Aw, Cha-kun, that sucks. *Huggles*

Oath-chan, I hope that goes well for you!

(I hope the honorifics don't bother you guys, and the choices fit each of you)

I haven't heard kun and chan since last year during japanese XD.

*huggles back*. Yes it does suck. He was the only hot one too. And, after one year of just doing Dance, they put me into an advanced class. WAY too hard. Ms. Christie is gonna try and get me into a private class with my friend.

Flowing Ice

Awards
Hehe, it's a habit of mine to wanna use -kun and -chan among more free minded people, teehee.

Well, best of luck there, hopefully everything else goes for the best. ^^

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hehe, it's a habit of mine to wanna use -kun and -chan among more free minded people, teehee.

Well, best of luck there, hopefully everything else goes for the best. ^^

Well you can use it on me....wow...that sounds wrong.

Thanks, but enough about myself. How are you?

Flowing Ice

Awards
haha, nice. Do you prefer kun or chan? I myself prefer chan.

I'm good, and yourself? Actually, how's everyone?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Kun. I've heard it more than Chan so it sounds right to me.

thats good. Tired and sore. Thats all I can say. Yes, how is ever-more like where is everyone

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm actually trying to get over this guy, because I feel like I'm wasting my life wanting something that'll never happen. So I'm working on it...

I know how you feel. I'm sorry. I hope you get over him soon.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
In other news...

I think I have a guy. I haven't told him I'm Asexual yet... but I think he really likes me!

Shallow

I'm actually trying to get over this guy, because I feel like I'm wasting my life wanting something that'll never happen. So I'm working on it...
I totally feel your pain. That has happened to me so frequent. It's quiet annoying. I'm the type that takes time to get over someone. It's a tough battle lol but yeah definitely wasting your time wanting something that'll never happen.

Stay strong!! =)

ruon

I saw that you were listing these people and I wanted to say i'm lesbian so that's that and I wanted to know what the LGBT main site is

Wonderglow

Well I'm bi and I'm not exactly sure how to come out to my friends. Two of my friends came out and some of my other friends have felt awkward around them now. So I've only come out to one of those friends who is also a girl and is bi. The problem here is a lot of my friends are homophobic. How to go about this?

Allister Rose

French Lover
if you think those friends are worth keeping, you dont tell them directly until you sre they will accept you. if not worth keeping just tell them and if they accept you, ditch them.

Wonderglow

I know they'll accept me because they stay by me, but I've noticed their relationships with my bi/gay friends have gotten awkward and kind of spiraled down the drain. They're still nice to each other but the air gets thick when they sit together and don't know what to do or say.facepalmffffuuu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back