• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
Since the last one became a chat-it-up thread, let's try this again, but differently.

First of all, this thread is meant to be one to talk about LGBT issues. Not a place just to chat, but still to be considered lighthearted. Bring your problems, concerns, questions, stories, and opinions here. Please stick to the forum rules, use courtesy and respect, and present your opinions in a respectable matter.

The ground rule this time around is to keep this thread stuck to LGBT issues, and nothing else. Only that. If you want to chat about the newest video game, there is a place on this forum for that. Perhaps this time around EVERYONE can agree to these rules.

I'll categorize people as they join. If you don't see a category you like, specify a new one. Comments and suggestions are always welcome.

EDIT: Also, if I forget to add you, drop me a PM or visitor message. =)

Everything is listed Alphabetically, both the categories and usernames.

Members

Asexual:
madammina

Bi-curious:
Iridium
Mars
Reika Noko

Bisexual:
Angel
Aqua13
destinykh
Naryx15
Ore012
Rabgix
Shuri
Oathkeeper:)

Gay:
Archetype00x
Chaser
Kh-allyDelicious
Nintandy
Raz
Rich

Lesbian:

Straight:
[crash]
canito_q
Hershey
Lifeline
Lycanthrope
Nero18
New2Ya
Shade737
Sora/Riku/Kairi
Zero Sora

Last edited:

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Thank you for this, to be honest I felt quite unwelcome in the last thread =/. It's good to have some actual rules laid down, and some sensibility.

I'll gladly support you Rich <3 and anybody else willing to join and post.

We're all part of a community here, nobody's to be excluded or ignored. I'm sure we'd all like to have our say and to be listened to.

Here's for a successful thread, hmm?

-- Andy

EDIT: Oh, I know you know this, but yes, I'm gay haha. Please add me to the list~ =)

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
Thank you, thank you, Andy.

I hope I can have support from everyone else too. Even if you're straight and have a story to tell or an opinion to share, please do so. Anything to help educate and support people who are curious or struggling.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Well I'm lovely and open, although to be honest it's a bit lame not having any gay friends in the real world. It's just good to unwind and pour out your soul in a place like this where you can relate to people with similar pasts, presents and futures.

If anybody needs any help with anything, I'll offer my support and advice =).

-- Andy

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
I know how you feel. While I do have a fare share of friends irl who love and support me, I don't have any gay friends who know exactly what I'm going through.

It is nice to have people to talk to, even if online, who have been there and know what you're going through.

I plan on posting my own story later on. I know many of you have heard it, but for those who don't and are curious.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I think that's an excellent idea. I'm in the same boat as you, I love my friends, but to be honest any talk concerning my sexuality just ends up as another light hearted gay joke.

I'm sure a lot of people will appreciate being able to talk to people with similar issues as themselves.

-- Andy

Ore012

One wishes to know but it is not paradise.
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, I don't have any gay or bi friends.
Really to admit I don't have any good friends in real life.
So, I'm always alone.
It doesn't bother me though cause I'm better off without real life friends. Until another time.
I got my share of stories to say as well. But now let's just get settled in.

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
I was in your boat, Ore. I spent most of my high school years keeping to myself, which actually stemmed from my sexuality. Growing up in a strict private school didn't allow for much, so I just had to keep quiet. I spend most of my time thinking it was evil.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Ah true, but hey, if you can't meet decent people out there in the world thus far, you're sure to keep meeting great people online.

I'm sure once you're able to break free you'll be able to find people who can appreciate you more.

And Rich, denial is tough, especially when you have such a religious mother =/. At least we've managed to learn to accept ourselves now, hmm? That's always a tough, but great, step.

-- Andy

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Some people are just so self indulgent and absorbed in material possessions that they forget to look at who you are on the inside.

I've been fortunate to have been able to meet some truly respectable people, and as a consequence I've never really had any issues of late. I do know that people suffer unnecessarily though, and for that I have the greatest sympathy. They don't deserve it most the time. You just need to have self confidence, enjoy life, and show to people that you are happy and you are going to make the most of what you have =).

-- Andy

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Well I'm tired and I should have school tomorrow, providing this torrential downpour doesn't transform into a blizzard like the reports predicted.

Thanks again for the support and true resurrection of this club.

Night people!

-- Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back