• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Knowing that I have tolerant friends is refreshing.

I mean, no offense to any of you guys, but having a friend in real life I can talk to about my wacked up love life is nice.

I got to explain my love pentagon (if i'm supposed to be in the shape, then hexagon) to him.

And I'm thinking about outing myself so I can have a chance with this cute guy in my study hall block. <3

Sorax3

I came out to my sister and a friend. They were like shocked and I was shocked at thier shock, one said "I just can't see you....like that.." and I was like "Wasn't it obvious!?" and they were like "No...don't tell anyone."

So I'm joining the GSA, because I don't want to be like screaming to people that I'm gay...but I want to get a boyfriend so I kinda wanna know if anyone is gay or whatever. I'm just worried kinda about it. :/

Angel

I came out to my sister and a friend. They were like shocked and I was shocked at thier shock, one said "I just can't see you....like that.." and I was like "Wasn't it obvious!?" and they were like "No...don't tell anyone."

So I'm joining the GSA, because I don't want to be like screaming to people that I'm gay...but I want to get a boyfriend so I kinda wanna know if anyone is gay or whatever. I'm just worried kinda about it. :/

you probably will meet a guy, since the only people in GSA are:

all women (hetero or otherwise)
gay/bi men
straight men secure enough of their own sexuality to join (very, very, very rare)

Sorax3

What about lesbians? And what does a GSA do?
I'm more worried my neighbor is in it, he's VERY camp...and he is the queen of gossip..would still be telling people things even if he didn't have a mouth, you know?
I'm also worried about ppl finding out and leaving me, which is bad cause it's the second week of school.

Angel

What about lesbians? And what does a GSA do?
I'm more worried my neighbor is in it, he's VERY camp...and he is the queen of gossip..would still be telling people things even if he didn't have a mouth, you know?
I'm also worried about ppl finding out and leaving me, which is bad cause it's the second week of school.

ummm

i said hetero OR OTHERWISE

so? then don't join. i'm not ready for large crowds to know yet, and club sign ups are this week, so that's the price I pay for caring what other people think. well, i like to think my friends are tolerant (since IB at our school is like homo-central)

they spread tolerance. Day of Silence and the like.

Sorax3

I'm going to join...I told one of my close friends, he's gay as well and joining it, but he's not really like out except for a small group of his close friends (Including me.)

So I guess I already know someone in the club. :D

Sorry about the or otherwise thing, my brain partially shuts down after school. /joking

frisson

Silver Member
Knowing that I have tolerant friends is refreshing.

I mean, no offense to any of you guys, but having a friend in real life I can talk to about my wacked up love life is nice.

I got to explain my love pentagon (if i'm supposed to be in the shape, then hexagon) to him.

And I'm thinking about outing myself so I can have a chance with this cute guy in my study hall block. <3
Do you know how stupid a love hexagon sounds? You're not helping that "confused" mentality associated with homosexuality. Or better yet, bisexuality.

Angel

Do you know how stupid a love hexagon sounds? You're not helping that "confused" mentality associated with homosexuality. Or better yet, bisexuality.

it's not that i like guys

it's that i like too many people in general.

as in, i would've liked a ridiculous amount of people eventually, regardless of my orientation.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Hey Rich, hope you don't mind, but I added myself onto the first page under Straight. Just figured I might be able to help in the conversation.

A

Audo

You guys are so silly.
Scared so much. Being out to large people, in large groups.

Today i talked, in public, loudly, with guys and girls (all straight) about this hot waiter. Didn't even faze me, or them.

Being scared is a useless way to live. Just do it.

A

Audo

It's not about being brave. It's just about not being a coward, living in a constant fear.

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
It's not black and white for everyone. Some homosexuals might actually not want to subject themselves to merciless persecution at the hands of the people in their backwoods hick town for being open about their sexuality.

Angel

It's not black and white for everyone. Some homosexuals might actually not want to subject themselves to merciless persecution at the hands of the people in their backwoods hick town for being open about their sexuality.

oh hey that's me

i've already told 4, maybe 5 people so far. No negative reactions yet, but then again only one of those was religious/republican/whatever other faction looks down on homosexuality.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
You guys are so silly.
Scared so much. Being out to large people, in large groups.

Well, obviously not all of us are as blessed as you are or we would have told the world already.
I don't like people. Why would I want them to know about me?

Personal choice isn't cowardice. It's not a matter of being scared or not, I'd just rather avoid unnecessary shit from people, thanks.

A

Audo

Well, obviously not all of us are as blessed as you are or we would have told the world already.
I don't like people. Why would I want them to know about me?

Personal choice isn't cowardice. It's not a matter of being scared or not, I'd just rather avoid unnecessary shit from people, thanks.
If you say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back