• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Well, he's a loser and a dummy. =D

No but really, at least your life didn't turn into Hiroshima.

haha oh you

I was really afraid that I blew my friendship with him to pieces like I normally do with all the people I confess my feelings to.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This thread is back? yay. put me down gay. so I got my first bf, but like 2 days later I didn't feel ready for a real relationship with anyone, so I called it off and he got all pissy, avoids me now and one of his friends from another high school almost bashed me. that was a fun week

A

Audo

Sounds like a blast and a half my friend. what is your secret? i want the boys too.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Sounds like a blast and a half my friend. what is your secret? i want the boys too.

It just grew fucking annoying. he shoved a lollipop that had been in one of my friends(female) and his mouth into mine. I found out I can bend over backwards a lot.

my secret? Be honest and hope that you will meet a gay/bi guy. my friends try to help. my entire year at school pretty much knew anyway. It is really obvious, I'm extremely flamboyant IRL. I want a few boys, one is waaaay straight, the other says straight but acts flamboyant a but....

Last edited:
A

Audo

I don't get the big deal about the lollipop.... but maybe that's just because me and my friends share drinks and food and stuff a lot.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't get the big deal about the lollipop.... but maybe that's just because me and my friends share drinks and food and stuff a lot.

I'm a little bit of a germaphobe. I don't like touching or food that has been in someone elses mouth. and the stair cases rail...gross.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Wow kind of like me . I would really have to love a guy to exchange germs with him . xD

Agrees. I can barely even hug my own mother. If it would be the guy I want to spend the rest of my life with or I'm really into him, then I would exchange germs.

Kh-allyDelicious

And I also find it fascinating on how us gays get boyfriends . Because even though I tend to get a few stares at me , I never react on it , in fear of it not being a " I like you stare . " For example , there is this guy who sits like right in front of me who I glance at , and sometimes he glances back too (even for a whole 2 sec ! ) . In my school I can bet there are tons of closets .

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
And I also find it fascinating on how us gays get boyfriends . Because even though I tend to get a few stares at me , I never react on it , in fear of it not being a " I like you stare . " For example , there is this guy who sits like right in front of me who I glance at , and sometimes he glances back too (even for a whole 2 sec ! ) . In my school I can bet there are tons of closets .

You're lucky. I don't think there are that many in my school:(

I wish I got stares. I give a lot of stares, then tell myself to stop but never do. some people catch me at it:wink:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Stares aren't the only things that help you get with someone.

More like interact more. Put yourself out there more.

I've got one guy from my Pre-Algebra(XD) Class giving me his number randomly. Didn't mind and went with it. All because I started a good conversation with him.

Staring is pretty much the only thing. no one else in my year is gay or bi, I don't think.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That's why I said, Put yourself out there. Unless you're shy, and if that's the case you're fucked.

well, for some reason, lately my nerves have become well...crap. And the guys I like right now are the jerks of the year. Oh well.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
I am proud to say that I am Bi-Sexual.
And I like it because I can have both instead of one.

Kh-allyDelicious

I think the problem with most gays is the fact of being ridiculed in school , like once you come out , the only people you'll be hanging out with are girls , a few homo friendly guys (like 1%),other gays and lesbians . People will see you differently . Thats why only a select group know my "secret" .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back