• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I guess you need to do it with someone you really love...for the "magic" to happen . I for one have not found that someone ... but I think he's coming pretty soon.

haha I like the way you worded that. Yea, I'm sure that once I find that someone it will be great...hopefully.

Wish there was more we could do to help, madammina, but I can't think of anything, sorry:cry:

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I just don't bring it up... Kind of hard to explain.

If I ever get someone though... (sigh)

Thanks anyway.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I just don't bring it up... Kind of hard to explain.

If I ever get someone though... (sigh)

Thanks anyway.

I really hope you do find someone. You're more than welcome

Oh I'm sure you will find that someone , we all will ! :wink:
I hope we all do :lol:

Some of us don't have belief that our "special" someone is waiting for us. lol
You just need to go and look for them.

I'm not gonna go looking until I'm 18, living in England looking fro a blonde or brunt hair guy. thats my dream:love:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
@Chaser

'nuff said.

I know I'm only 14, but I can't help but think about life after high school. I have no clue what to do. I wanna be a primary school teach. but recently I wanna be a guidance counsellor for a High school, but theres also my romantic future I need to work on its just so confusing

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
Don't fool yourself into thinking you're GOING to find someone at a University.

I've been at Uni for more than 2 years and nothing. It's ok to look around, but don't get your hopes too far up on that.

Kh-allyDelicious

I know I'm only 14, but I can't help but think about life after high school. I have no clue what to do.
Lol , I know how you feel , I was just like that in my freshman and soph. years . Especially with all that testing and aptitude tests.Glad Im past those days, Just stay focused mainly on now leave that stuff for your mid-junior and senior year

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Lol , I know how you feel , I was just like that in my freshman and soph. years . Especially with all that testing and aptitude tests.Glad Im past those days, Just stay focused mainly on now leave that stuff for your mid-junior and senior year

That reminds me. I have 2 assignments due in 3 weeks, and the week after that I have exams and I found out what one of my new subjects are for the next two years. We only get two and my mum had dinner with the teacher, so I'm in Drama:cool:

Ore012

One wishes to know but it is not paradise.
Website
www.youtube.com
Don't fool yourself into thinking you're GOING to find someone at a University.

I've been at Uni for more than 2 years and nothing. It's ok to look around, but don't get your hopes too far up on that.

Oh please, I found someone already. And I'm at a COMMUNITY college. xD

Maybe you're just not as lucky as most people are.

*not trying to be an asshole here*

A

Audo

Or maybe he's not looking since, even if he did find someone, he probably would be too afraid to do anything with it in the event he gets caught.

Kh-allyDelicious

Oh please, I found someone already. And I'm at a COMMUNITY college. xD

Maybe you're just not as lucky as most people are.

*not trying to be an asshole here*

Yeah I agree ! I'm sure that between all the people in college , one of them has to be gay and remotely attracted to you . If thats the case , your probably ignoring the signs . :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back