• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kh-allyDelicious

I'm not a lesbian or a girl for that matter , but I know that most girls want to be direct , so I think you would need to get involved with any lgbt groups or find a "usual" for any bi or lesbians and start conversation .Hope that helps ^^ . To Rich : I guess it depends on location then ...

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Step one: get her drunk

Step two: go to nearby bed or couch

Step three: be prepared to be like 'hey, I reallllly miss having the cock in me'

Step four: find a man to have a threesome with you (this won't be hard)

Step five: drink away your shame with gin and tonic (minus the tonic) while listening to 'I Kissed a Girl' and crying

Kh-allyDelicious

Oh ... hehe ... I'm sure if you went to a gay bar (with lesbians) you could find some . But tbh most girls aren't like guys who you can easily do one nighters and not even know the guys name .Most lesbians I know want a relationship before anything sexual happens .

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
My boyfriend was killed in Afghanistan two months ago. This is merely all about the pain.

That was a pretty big buzzkill. Sorry about your boyfriend, dudette.

Honestly, most girls are pretty bi anyway. I'm sure that with a bit of persuasion and a dash of alcohol, you could get with a woman pretty easily.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
That was a pretty big buzzkill. Sorry about your boyfriend, dudette.

Honestly, most girls are pretty bi anyway. I'm sure that with a bit of persuasion and a dash of alcohol, you could get with a woman pretty easily.

no problem man.

that's the thing i like about girls, they're so much more adventurous and easier to turn on. now i'm just sounding like a sexist not-sexist.

so to those who're bi, what's the census?

Ore012

One wishes to know but it is not paradise.
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh and sorry to hear about your loss Du.

Oh ... hehe ... I'm sure if you went to a gay bar (with lesbians) you could find some . But tbh most girls aren't like guys who you can easily do one nighters and not even know the guys name .Most lesbians I know want a relationship before anything sexual happens .

Yeah that's not the best place to find someone.

More like to get drugged and rape. xD

Men are one nighters, I'll agree.

Woman, want to know everything.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Yay for starting to question my sexuality. I've become more bi-curious as of late, and all this has lead to is a fuckton of confusion on my part. Yay, I'm so happy, only not really.

Ugh.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Seriously.... ever head of Yaoi fangirls...
(Sigh) That turns them on and some of them are straight. or most, I don't know how many are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back