• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Well i have become better friends with one of the hot guys i like. WOOT FOR ME!

congratulations for doing something you should do anyway.

so, advice time!

a few weeks ago, I confessed my feelings for a guy I liked. he told me he didn't feel the same way. Life went on as usual, if not a bit more cordial and friendly than usual in the one class we had together.

then, a few weeks later, after i got over him, i hear that he likes this one kid (i happen to hate this particular boy's guts, by the way). i feel upset and jealous, and have a mini crisis over whether or not I'm really over him. On thursday, a bunch of kids from our Bio class (him included) went to a restaurant after an early release. I sat next to him, and after I left, I started remembering why i liked this boy in the first place.

What should I do to get over him? I mean, it's not that I don't WANT to like him, it's just that I don't want to risk our friendship AGAIN, plus, there's another guy I want to focus on at the moment.

Kh-allyDelicious

Okay I've got a question . Ok I have a friend who is also gay but only likes blacks and whites , if your neither then gtfo . But I like everyone regardless of race . My friend says that when someone is so open they appear easy and desperate . Is this true ? My feelings on this is that if your so strict with racial preferances you might miss "the one." No doubt I do have my preferances but not by much .

Ore012

One wishes to know but it is not paradise.
Website
www.youtube.com
congratulations for doing something you should do anyway.

so, advice time!

a few weeks ago, I confessed my feelings for a guy I liked. he told me he didn't feel the same way. Life went on as usual, if not a bit more cordial and friendly than usual in the one class we had together.

then, a few weeks later, after i got over him, i hear that he likes this one kid (i happen to hate this particular boy's guts, by the way). i feel upset and jealous, and have a mini crisis over whether or not I'm really over him. On thursday, a bunch of kids from our Bio class (him included) went to a restaurant after an early release. I sat next to him, and after I left, I started remembering why i liked this boy in the first place.

What should I do to get over him? I mean, it's not that I don't WANT to like him, it's just that I don't want to risk our friendship AGAIN, plus, there's another guy I want to focus on at the moment.

The best way to get over someone is just wait for the feelings to end. At least that's what I've found is the best way.

I agree with that Rich says, that's how I forgot this one guy I thought about for a year.

Or try doing other things to forget about him and focus on the other guy. This way you can forget him easily and stay friends with him.

As for me, how do I make myself attracted to guys? Because with my Straight look, I'll barely get anyone.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
life goes on at my school, but homeocmming is comming up and im getting a bit jealous because the girls are with the guys i like.

at least the guy you like isn't going out with some faggot from another school like mine is

>:/

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
(brings hot chocolate)

Very true.

I can't pick up on any signals unless they're obvious. It makes it kind of hard to figure everything out.

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
I'm curious as to how some of you approach someone you like and try to find out whether they're gay or not? And if they're not, does it make it awkward to them that you like them?

I usually just make conversation, and see if any kind of hint drops, like the mention of a girlfriend or something.

Are you gay guys into the manly gay guys or the feminine ones?

You're making a false dichotomy with that statement. Not all guys are either manly or femme, it's more of a spectrum.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
You're making a false dichotomy with that statement. Not all guys are either manly or femme, it's more of a spectrum.

Well obviously.

Which brings up a question, do you think the femininity expressed by some men could be something men do to make themselves distinguishable from straight men? I mean, if it's hard to tell who's gay or not, it's usually pretty easy if you see that feminine behavior.

My question was simply if you're more into the masculine or feminine kind?

And if you can be both, I'm confused as to how.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Personally, flaming homos piss me off. It's okay to be a little feminine, but not a girl with a penis. Just my opinion though.
I think it's a turn off. I'm gay because I like men, not because I like women who are men. v__v

Rabgix

Riding a cow thats flying toward the moon
Personally, flaming homos piss me off. It's okay to be a little feminine, but not a girl with a penis. Just my opinion though.
I think it's a turn off. I'm gay because I like men, not because I like women who are men. v__v

right on yo! a lot of guys i like are very masculine. I just dont like the supa buff ones with lots of muscles or very hairy.

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
Well obviously.

Which brings up a question, do you think the femininity expressed by some men could be something men do to make themselves distinguishable from straight men? I mean, if it's hard to tell who's gay or not, it's usually pretty easy if you see that feminine behavior.

My question was simply if you're more into the masculine or feminine kind?

And if you can be both, I'm confused as to how.

I do think some guys put on the femininity as an act, but there are others who I think are truly just acting naturally, how they feel they should act. If that's the case, more power to them.

I don't want Mr. Mountain Man, but I don't want Miss Fairy Princess either. I just want someone balanced. =\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back