• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
See, I'd rather just worship God on my own time than join in some religion that alleges it's not all right to be one self, disregarding that no one's getting hurt because of it.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Hey, it's better then the guy on Kotaku who thought I reproduced with myself. Once we got it all worked out, he thought he might be Asexual too.

Firo

Oh Crap
Damn Beyer that sucks. At least you're being honest with yourself.

Although i'm straight, I have little tolerance for people similar to the guy you talked about.

Flowing Ice

Awards
I would like to come out, and say, that I'm Bisexual. I'm not ashamed of it whatsoever, and no one should be for any Sexuality they have. We all need to stand together. ^_^

Asexual is a serious sexuality in humans, there are those who genuinely have no interest in sexual, and totally lack the feeling of lust.

Flowing Ice

Awards
*Gives a high five* Yeah!

I can say I don't know what it's like to be truly harassed over it though, so I'm not sure how much I can help with the harsh cases, but I'll do my best to help in any way possible. ^^

Oathkeeper(:

Not sure if I posted on here before, though my name is on the list, I just think I'd tell everyone that I'm bisexual and proud...though hooked on this one straight guy...FML? I hate being in those situations. All the girls are in relationships and all the guys are straight.
Such is the life...

Flowing Ice

Awards
That sucks sweetie.

I have a mild crush on a straight male friend I have on line, but it's not too serious of one, like I said, just mild.Like....I like how he accepts me, and he shows affection in his own way. <3

Beyer

Not sure if I posted on here before, though my name is on the list, I just think I'd tell everyone that I'm bisexual and proud...though hooked on this one straight guy...FML? I hate being in those situations. All the girls are in relationships and all the guys are straight.
Such is the life...
Ahh yes, my life is like that as well, although I have a feeling one of my...enemies (can't think of a better word) likes me...
So yeah, my life is like. All the girls are taken, all the guys are straight and all the people I don't like want me...
as you said though, such if life. No point getting depressed, that doesn't help anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back