• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I've talked to him but he just flirst =/

it's even worse because my best friend is pretty feminine looking though he's also straight.

It takes restraint not to hurt him

don't actually hit him but if he still doesn't get it, maybe yell at him?

I'm not good with this kind of stuff

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
peace, happiness, tolerance, non-violence, justice, etc.

there's a way to overcome the 25 rule if you're clever......

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
thats my morals xD

Is it to put a lot of spaces in between the words?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I thought so.

anyways, on topic: gays, bi's, lesbians all that jazz

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
those are the ones that are fun though. Especially the ones who are into fashion. they are the best

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i meant the ones who wear lipstick, hit on all the straight guys, bother the religous people and have double standards

fashion sense is killer though

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You mean the drag queens, normal gays, guys who have a tough time because of the religious teachings?

what do you mean killer?

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
He snapped at a girl who wears a cross for no reason

i don'tmind the normal ones, but you don't see me going around saying i bang all the chicks, wolf whistle at girls etc.

come to think of it i hate flamboyant straight people as well

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
hmm, that is kind of stupid of him.

All the guys I know say that crap and they're straight.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
He snapped at a girl who wears a cross for no reason

i don'tmind the normal ones, but you don't see me going around saying i bang all the chicks, wolf whistle at girls etc.

come to think of it i hate flamboyant straight people as well

Now that is aggressive atheism. I don't have a problem with religion just don't try to preach it to me.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
^you're not gay. You're bisexual. The church doesn't say anything about them

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Didn't say you didn't. but you don't hear the bible saying anything about the bisexuals nor do you hear of any "Bi Bashings"

Last edited:

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
So I'm in a bit of an emotional predicament. Recently my boyfriend's been making me feel queasy, but he hasn't done anything. I feel really shitty for treating him the way I do but 7 times out of 10 I don't want to talk to him and will block him for days on end and won't talk to him. My sex drive for him has also completely gone out of the window. At one point, whenever I used to think of him in a remotely sexual manner I'd get butterflies, but now I feel nothing for him. He's a lovely guy, can be annoying and pesty at times, but completely doesn't deserve the way I treat him.

I also find myself not attracted to men anymore, or if I do see someone I find myself attracted to, it's never in a sexual case, but more of a "look at you, you're so beautiful it's heartbreaking". I started wondering if this was me being asexual in the sense that I'm not sexually attracted to men, or if I was just being shallow. I thought it was the latter because I would always find myself like a rabbit between the headlights at eastern men with beautiful hair and beautiful faces. I'm not bothered about bodies, though I can appreciate it for what it is, and faces are my poison as are throats, necks, jaws and collarbones.

Then I find that I always think of how it feels to be with a woman sexually. That turns me on more than thoughts of a man do, so that cancels out asexuality. Then I began to wonder if me being physically attracted to beautiful men but not sexually attracted was me comparing them to women, seeing feminine traits in them.

Am I a lesbian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back