• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Got called a fag for the first time on Thursday by some ugly year 8er....
He's a dickhead.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Got called a fag for the first time on Thursday by some ugly year 8er....
He's a dickhead.
Been getting called that by my brother since I was little. He doesn't know I'm gay he just does it because well he's a fucking idiot that doesn't deserve the life that was breathed into him, i've just grown immune too it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Eh, if he doesn't grow up he'll have a shit life anyway....

I'd love to be immune to it haha

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Been getting called that by my brother since I was little. He doesn't know I'm gay he just does it because well he's a fucking idiot that doesn't deserve the life that was breathed into him, i've just grown immune too it.

How old is he? Tell him to grow up.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
I would like to join. Only a couple know about this but, i'm Bi. Kinda hard coming out about it even though my uncle is gay and my family accepts it. It's just my father's side of the family that makes gay jokes and would probably makes joke bout it. I remember my cousin once tried calling me gay to try and hurt my feelings because he was mad and i wanted to break his neck.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I would like to join. Only a couple know about this but, i'm Bi. Kinda hard coming out about it even though my uncle is gay and my family accepts it. It's just my father's side of the family that makes gay jokes and would probably makes joke bout it. I remember my cousin once tried calling me gay to try and hurt my feelings because he was mad and i wanted to break his neck.

Resist the urge to snap it like a twig. D:

People will always try to poke and prod at others they are jealous, envious, or otherwise have some kind of reproach towards. Ignore, confront, or hire a hitman. However, I personally think people who let their jealousy and such get the better of them are worth less than the dirt.

It's all about livin' it up above that influence of emotion rage-wars. :S

And I will prevail as Dr. Monochrome.

Beyer

Home | The Trevor Project

This site/group may have been mentioned before but my god, I just cried at the sheer beauty of it. All the itgetsbetter videos, essentially limitless amount of people, from small vloggers and first time video makers to the likes of Ke$ha, Hilary Clinton and more have made these videos.

It makes me happy beyond words. I like the song as well :)

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Home | The Trevor Project

This site/group may have been mentioned before but my god, I just cried at the sheer beauty of it. All the itgetsbetter videos, essentially limitless amount of people, from small vloggers and first time video makers to the likes of Ke$ha, Hilary Clinton and more have made these videos.

It makes me happy beyond words. I like the song as well :)

Oh my goodness! That song is fantastic! And the site is really nice! They did a good job. :)

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
^ if you wanna listen to the song:

It's so broadway-ish (it's a bunch of broadway actors/actresses.) I love it! definitely inspirational.

Beyer

If this was anything like facebook, I would have "liked" this post.
The amount of times I have tried on so many sites, especially twitter, and on the sad occasion, real life.

Although now it has become a running gag with my friends to poke someone and say 'like' when they do something awesome.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
me too ^___^ yay fellow homostralians <3 :3 i love you guys haha

omg! I now love that word :D

eee, sounds so awesome XP

For my PE class, my teacher asked me to bring in an episode of Glee about bullying, I'm chosing the Homophobia one for many reasons

Edit: I just realised, Padlock you're a guy(sorry! never really paid much attention to peoples gender icons and such.)
I'm so relieved there's another Aussie boy who likes Dance Acadamy =)

Last edited:

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
I'd like to join.
I'm straight.

For my Video Production class, we are doing PSA's right now.
My group pretty much gave me the ok to come up with the idea and direct it.
My idea was to make one out about Gay Bullying.
It's 45 seconds long and we talk about 4-5 statistics that I got from the LGBT website.
It's almost done being edited, which means that I should be able to upload it to the internet in a week or two.
When I have it, I'll make sure to post it here to see what everyone thinks of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back