• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
^wait, what? I thought you were homophobic from that other thread about Gay marriage or something

padlock

Awards
omg! I now love that word :D

eee, sounds so awesome XP

For my PE class, my teacher asked me to bring in an episode of Glee about bullying, I'm chosing the Homophobia one for many reasons

Edit: I just realised, Padlock you're a guy(sorry! never really paid much attention to peoples gender icons and such.)
I'm so relieved there's another Aussie boy who likes Dance Acadamy =)

Haha i just read this. don't worry about it, i never read them either :p you cutie :3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
How amazingly amazing!

I am so excited for season 2 and hope they expand on Sammy's homosexuality especially with his Jewish father :p

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I did some research on asexuality, and I think it basically means you really don't care about having sex. I think this is what I'm feeling right now, but I'm sure it'll change.

Just wanted to share this with everyone lol

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, I'm 15 and right now my feelings towards sex is "meh, it happens it happens. Don't care when, don't care where. Doesn't look as good as people say it is"

BTW, your sig dominates =D

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Yeah, I'm 15 and right now my feelings towards sex is "meh, it happens it happens. Don't care when, don't care where. Doesn't look as good as people say it is"

BTW, your sig dominates =D

Thanks man!

And yeah I joke around with my friends about sex, but once or twice in a serious tone.

Although my friends always say shit like "Dude as soon as I get the chance, I am so getting laid!"

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Thanks man!

And yeah I joke around with my friends about sex, but once or twice in a serious tone.
I say things like "We are so gonna do it" in a serious tone that they never know I'm joking D=

Although my friends always say shit like "Dude as soon as I get the chance, I am so getting laid!"
I hate it when people say that. Pisses me off >:S

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The only way I'd laugh is if they just never get laid because of the way they act.

Oh look, I chuckled :p

padlock

Awards
How amazingly amazing!

I am so excited for season 2 and hope they expand on Sammy's homosexuality especially with his Jewish father :p

I know! well actually I am excited for the whole thing, getting the boxset when it comes out on thurday =D

and hey Hamster Lord, don't worry about you "asexuality" or anything, everyone goes through stages of it, all through life :p

also don't forget guys, sexuality isn't just about sex :3 it's about identity too ^__^ but yeah, essentially all those people who say "I want to do it asap" are stupid. They don't know anything at all haha. make sure you don't get pressured into anything either... and don't pressure yourself; people underestimate the pressure they put on themselves to do stuff =/

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm about to go to sleep. Lame but I have god-damn school tomorrow so I gottsa get ma winks on

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I know! well actually I am excited for the whole thing, getting the boxset when it comes out on thurday =D

and hey Hamster Lord, don't worry about you "asexuality" or anything, everyone goes through stages of it, all through life :p

also don't forget guys, sexuality isn't just about sex :3 it's about identity too ^__^ but yeah, essentially all those people who say "I want to do it asap" are stupid. They don't know anything at all haha. make sure you don't get pressured into anything either... and don't pressure yourself; people underestimate the pressure they put on themselves to do stuff =/

Thanks man lol

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Got a cramp than a taste of insomnia :/
Terrible.

How is everyone? :3

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
To my fellow Aces.

If it's a stage, don't worry.

If it's not, welcome to our loving and sex free community. I'm aromantic myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back