• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► The Lion King - From the director who brought you The Jungle Book 2016

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
I'm hoping this film includes a couple of the best songs from the Broadway musical and the Scar-Nala plot to differentiate it more from the animated film.
Oh yes, I really want to see that in the remake. I never seen the Broadway Musical, but i have heard about that scene.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Why doesn't Disney just re-release the animated classic, The Lion King in theaters like they have done before? I really don't see the need for them to make this classic into CGI. I am not a fan of the CGI, since it usually comes off as awkward, especially with the facial features. I didn't really like the computer animation in the Kingdom Hearts with The Lion King.

The facial features of when Simba lost his father didn't really express fully the emotions that he was feeling after witnessing his dad's death. It was probably due to the fact that the CGI was limited.

I know it's been some years since Kingdom Hearts 2 was released, but I really can't see the Lion King in CGI.

they have several times and and it was rereleased to theaters too sold out
i hope Jahi Di'Allo Winston plays young simba

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Apparently, Beyonce is going to voice Nala. I don't know how to feel about that to be honest... I'd rather have Janelle Monae voice her instead.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
https://twitter.com/Disney/status/925853092255551488

so holy lion king i want to see movie now

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
The Lion King is my all time favorite Disney movie, so i don't know how i feel about Disney remaking it. On another note I did love the remake of the Jungle book. I'm indifferent about the Cast for the Lion King 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back