• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The little things....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxWhiteLightxX

I was just browsing through all the scans, and found some little things that were really interesting. I'm sure other people have seen it, and maybe posted about it, so, if someone already has, then just ignore this thread. In one scan, we see BHK and his friends sitting on the Clock Tower (or wherever) eating popsicles, which "Twilight Town is famous for".
popsicles.jpg

And on the Title Screen for KH2 we see Sora, with the same, thing in his mouth.
sorahead.jpg

I'm not trying to make a specific statement, I'm just pointing some stuff out.

XxWhiteLightxX

Sorry for double posting, but it wouldn't let me post three pics, but also there is a picture in recent scans, and its also in the KH2 PV clip, a drawing done by Namine of what looks to be Sora and the BHK in his Unkown cloak.
bhk.jpg

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Yeah I did notice that, and I wondered wtf was up with the ice cream but I think its just to state that all the crap Sora goes through, he's just a kid. Same with these children, they might turn out to be heroes of the world but at heart they are just children, like you and I, who like ice cream. ^_^

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Twilight Town is famous for their train not ice cream...

Maybe Sora got an ice cream while in Twilight Town, after being in a pod for a year,who wouldn't be hungery...

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
You do realize that the artwork used (the one with Sora with the ice cream) was done during KH1 though. Twilight Town, BHK and his gang and pretty much everything in KH2 wasn't really thought up yet.

XxWhiteLightxX

MyInnerFred said:
You do realize that the artwork used (the one with Sora with the ice cream) was done during KH1 though. Twilight Town, BHK and his gang and pretty much everything in KH2 wasn't really thought up yet.

And hbow exactly do you know that? Did you ask Mr. Nomura himself? Just because the picture was released earlier than all this other info does not mean that BHIK and his friends and Twilight Town was not already thought of.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
XxWhiteLightxX said:
And hbow exactly do you know that? Did you ask Mr. Nomura himself? Just because the picture was released earlier than all this other info does not mean that BHIK and his friends and Twilight Town was not already thought of.

Because DD was the concept for KH2 and it was made during the American Release. Considering how much DD has changed and Nomura wasn't even sure what the second would be about, I really doubt he had any of that planned. The only thing Nomura has known is how the game will basically end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back