• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~The Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Fanclub~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoEevee

~Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha~
250pxnanohadvd2pkggt6.jpg

MagicalGirlLyricalNanohaAs.jpg

MainMagic.jpg

magical_girl_lyrical_nanoha_striker.jpg

Spun-off a mini-scenario from the obscure H-game series Triangle Heart, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha was given its own anime adaptation in 2004. It started out looking like a lot like Card Captor Sakura.

Until someone on the design team said the puffy shoulders on her redesigned Barrier Jacket outfit made her look like a Gundam.

And thus was born the rather odd, but lovable Lyrical Nanoha franchise; a show somewhere between magical girl and giant mecha in terms of genre, while still finding a niche in the wide spectrum of the anime fanbase.
And here the Nanoha fans of KH Insider gather! Assuming that there... are any, besides myself. xD

Founder
NeoEevee

Members
1. NeoEevee 2. VirgilTheart

Last edited:

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Will they ever make a ViVid anime adaptation? D: I started reading some of it recently, and I really wanna see an anime form of it! :D

Theart

Awards
ViVid isn't done yet, I think. D: And I haven't checked Force yet.

BTW, I finished watching StrikerS!!! 8D I'm thinking of watching the other two seasons, but I'm not sure, since I so very much enjoyed Vivio, who was introduced in StrikerS. Part of why I want an anime adaption of ViVid. Her and Einhart (who's introduced in ViVid) :D

NeoEevee

ViVid isn't done yet, I think. D: And I haven't checked Force yet.

BTW, I finished watching StrikerS!!! 8D I'm thinking of watching the other two seasons, but I'm not sure, since I so very much enjoyed Vivio, who was introduced in StrikerS. Part of why I want an anime adaption of ViVid. Her and Einhart (who's introduced in ViVid) :D

Well, Loli!Nanoha in the first two seasons is almost as good as Vivio...

Aaaand I srsly need to read the Nanoha manga. Not even Force or ViVid... just all of it. XD;;

Theart

Awards
I watched the first episode of Nanoha A's, and I liked it, but still kinda iffy on approaching it. xD I think I'll watch it though. :D

Same. xD But honestly, I think ViVid is awesome. :D Einhart and Vivio are like the next-gen Fate and Nanoha respectively. 8D

NeoEevee

I watched the first episode of Nanoha A's, and I liked it, but still kinda iffy on approaching it. xD I think I'll watch it though. :D

Same. xD But honestly, I think ViVid is awesome. :D Einhart and Vivio are like the next-gen Fate and Nanoha respectively. 8D
Good. Goooood.

Welcome to the dark side.

[video=youtube;9LZo1YEttOQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LZo1YEttOQ&playnext=1&videos=Iovyia746Tg[/video]

Hm. I'll have to do that after we go out today. o3o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back