• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Magical World of Disney (Sign-Ups and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Re: The Magical World of Disney (Sign-Ups and OOC thread)

Thanks for clearing that up, I shall submit my template soon! =]

Yay! The RP should be up by this Wednesday. I'll send everyone a link to the thread in a PM and I'll post the link in this thread. I'm not going to be home on Sunday, May 3 because I'm going to a wedding that is out of town. But I'll be able to post on Saturday. I just wanted to let you guys know because I'll be back on Monday evening to post. =)

revarai20

Smile like you mean it

Thanks! I'll try to post too although I'm ready for my prom and graduation and then I might not be on for awhile in May because I'm going on a trip. =P But once I'm back, I'll do more but just a heads up. Now I shall get started on the template...

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

Well, I presume that this thread has required a small boost as of late, considering that today is the designated date of the launch.
Take your time, Spyells, though not a great deal longer, I hope.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it

Hey Spyells, let me submit my template now since I haven't gotten a chance to...

Name: Jane Emily Youngslet

Appearence:Jane has blonde hair and is somewhat tall. She looks more like a 17 year old then a 15 years old.She wears alot of T-shirts, sleeveless shirts, jeans, and skirts. She also wears boots from time to time. She also loves to wear slip-on shoes and all of her clothes are multi-colored. So she loves to mix and match and sometimes not match her clothes. She also wears nail polish (mostly pink, blue, aqua, or lime green) and hint of light pink or red blush, and wears light purple, pink, and or clear lipgloss at times. She also puts on chapstick if she's got nothing else. She's somewhat stylish too. Usually she's seen wearing a T-shirt, some kind of funky skirt (to match her shirt), and slip-on shoes. If not, she'll wear normal Keds shoes or boots.

Personality: Jane is a sweet and helpful girl. She gets along well with many of her peers and is somewhat book-smart. She enjoys any kind of music and is not really fond of shallow, egotistical, and or bossy people. She doesn't like snob, disgusting, rude, and mean, vicious people eithier. She tries not to talk bad about anybody and is always trying to get out of a fight and get along peacefully with those around her. She hates to fight. She is a girlie-girl and will often cringe if she is disgusted or frightened by things and is in a way chicken but is brave as well. She gets along with many older people too.

Bio: Jane was born in North Carolina but moved to Illinois when she was only 3. She has lived in Illinois all her life and has enjoyed living in a small town called Bravada Oakes, (which is fictional of course). She has one younger brother named Connor who she bickers with since he does annoy her. She is into singing and dancing. She also likes to read alot and plays a piano and flute. She loves both indoors and outdoors and has a great life where she has friends and at times, goes to parties. She and her family get along and they've taken to Jane and Connor to Disney World a couple of times. While there, Jane loves going on rides (wheter they'd be gentle or harsh) to going to see shows performed. She feels like a kid at heart when she's there. She loves the Disney Princesses and feels like a Princess everytime she goes to Magic Kingdom. She would love to meet the Disney characters someday and has read any book based on Walt Disney World and or any theme park and would love to have an adventure involving meeting her favorite Disney characters. Her favorite Disney movies are Bambi, Pirates of The Caribbean, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs, Beauty and The Beast, Cinderella, Little Mermaid, and of course, Sword in the Stone. It is on a summer's day, two weeks after school ends, that her parents decide to take her to Disneyland in California one day.......

Hope it's good! =]

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

Template :D

Name: Emilia Dela Rosa

Appearance: Lightly tanned skin, shimmering blonde hair, deep green eyes with a beauty mark next to her lip, she is always seen wearing summer dresses.

Personality: As she is not from the US, she misprounces some words and gets confused with some directions given to her. She is a bit ditzy but means well, and is determined to enjoy Disneyland, as Disney is a big thing in Spain. She made it her mission to meet 'Mikey Moose' (Mickey Mouse, she is still learning English)

Bio: Emilia is visiting California from across the globe--Spain. Unfortunately, her family was only interested to visit her American family. Longing to go to DisneyLand since she was a little girl, Emilia begged her parents to let her at least visit. They granted her permission and she has her own room at the Disney hotel. She's thrilled and can't wait to see Mickey.

Spyells

Awesome! The templates look great! (Mikey Moose, that's cute! xD)
I'm going to start the RP tonight. It should be up in another hour or so. I'm going to send everyone the link and I'll post it in this thread. =)

Chromatic

Become
Awards

I'll be posting as soon as bleeding soul does. His and my character are friends on a trip together, and I figure that it would be best to let him post before me.

Last edited:

Efflictim

cuck
Awards

I posted a while back.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

Hooray, it's up! But Spyells, I have a question I've been meaning to ask you: what do you want the Disney characters to do? Do you have an overlying plan as to why there alive, how much they know, and such?

And I love your avatar, btw!

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.

OrganizationXVII said:
I'll be posting as soon as bleeding soul does. His and my character are friends on a trip together, and I figure that it would be best to let him post before me.

Oh yea. Leave it up to the guy that's never been to a Disney park. Oh well, I'll just do some research into them.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

I'll post as soon as I get the chance, but, taking a look at my schedule, that might not be until about eight o' clock Eastern Time.....

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards

very nice KKl is in

Name: Tyler Masen

Appearance: Google Image Result for http://images.quizilla.com/K/KI/KIB/kibasgirlfriend12/1197860787_Anime_Boy1.jpg

Personality: Alex is a strange fellow always poping out of nowwhere making people jump. Besides that Alex is a nice guy just working at Disney Land.

Bio: Alex has worked at Disney land for a good 2 years and has seem to do a good job as Janitor he gets on all the rides for free. His family lives in Washington or so he says not much is known about Alexs past besides one day he applied for a job and Immediatley got it.

May seem a little short and strange for a temp but I while explain why later if accepted.

Spyells

very nice KKl is in

Name: Tyler Masen

Appearance: Google Image Result for http://images.quizilla.com/K/KI/KIB/kibasgirlfriend12/1197860787_Anime_Boy1.jpg

Personality: Alex is a strange fellow always poping out of nowwhere making people jump. Besides that Alex is a nice guy just working at Disney Land.

Bio: Alex has worked at Disney land for a good 2 years and has seem to do a good job as Janitor he gets on all the rides for free. His family lives in Washington or so he says not much is known about Alexs past besides one day he applied for a job and Immediatley got it.

May seem a little short and strange for a temp but I while explain why later if accepted.

kingdomkeylight! Yay, you decided to join! Of course you're accepted! I feel guilty because I haven't talked to you in a while. I've got so much to tell you. xD

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards

SSSSSPPPPPYYYYYEEEEELLLLLLLLLL (tackles best friend) I have missed you of course I would join lol cant what to here all you have to say.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

Hey. This looks interesting. Is there a deadline for when you should join this RP? I would love to try and take my hand at RPing. By the way, I might have to later this month. Just wanted to let you know.

Spyells

Hey. This looks interesting. Is there a deadline for when you should join this RP? I would love to try and take my hand at RPing. By the way, I might have to later this month. Just wanted to let you know.

No, there is no deadline. Take your time. Everyone hasn't posted yet anyway. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back