• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Magical World of Disney (Sign-Ups and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

I'm not going to close it because I want to revive it. But the response to continue the story has been weak. I was hoping more people would respond. My summer break begins in two weeks so I'll have a lot of free time then. But if no on else wants to post (or if we can't get enough new people) then I don't see how I can keep this RP alive. =(

Well that's good. Oh I see, I had to leave because of college and such taking my time. And that's awesome...oh well, that stinks. :/ Hopefully it won't be resulting like that and I hope more people come back too. :/

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called

Well that's good. Oh I see, I had to leave because of college and such taking my time. And that's awesome...oh well, that stinks. :/ Hopefully it won't be resulting like that and I hope more people come back too. :/

I hope so too. I did send out PM's like the one you received, but some people have changed their usernames and I can no longer get a hold of them. I could just start from scratch but kingdomfighter5 was a major part of the plot and I have no idea what else he had in mind. We had completely created the story from scratch. Without his help I'm going to be creating parts of the story all over again on my own. It will be difficult because this had been a well thought out plot. =(

K

kingdomfighter5

I may be able to help but idk exactly how much I will be able to do. Once finals are over I may have some more free time, But I need to learn a piece of gaming software to teach to students by the end of june... :p

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I may be able to help but idk exactly how much I will be able to do. Once finals are over I may have some more free time, But I need to learn a piece of gaming software to teach to students by the end of june... :p

Lol, I completely understand. I'm honestly swamped with homework and finals for the next three weeks. After that I'm home free to do what I want. xD

You know me and ember(now sparks lol) are on board spyells.

Lol, well that makes things clearer. I can never tell who anyone is anymore after they get name changes. Thanks for being back on board. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back