• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Magical World of Disney (Sign-Ups and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
disney-1-1.jpg

The Magical World of Disney Role Play Thread

I am now accepting new templates!! So if there is anyone who wants to join you can do so! xD

It's your summer vacation. You are at Disneyland and you are mesmerized by all of the Disney magic that surrounds you. While you are in the park you will meet and make new friends. You will also meet familiar Disney characters from your childhood. But although you are having such a magical time, something is dreadfully wrong. The characters not only seem a little too friendly, but at times they seem a little too real. All the Disney parks have a dark secret, and it is up to you and your team to get to the bottom of what it is.

-Plot-​
"Fantasy and reality often overlap, Disneyland will continue to grow as long as there is imagination in the world," and with imagination... the world will also become stronger. Walt Disney was right, more so than he knew. When Walt Disney created the Disney parks he placed many hidden secrets inside. One of them being hidden Mickey’s but the others weren’t quite so innocent. Not long after creating Disneyland, Disney noticed a pathway, a pathway to great power. The only records about the pathway remained in Walt Disney's desk.... unknown to everyone, even Mickey.

Everyone always commented on how much they loved the Disney magic one would feel upon entering the parks. But most didn’t realize that the magic was real. Disney realized that the imagination of children had brought his characters to life. Many people have even remarked that the Disney magic died with Walt Disney himself, but that appears to not be the case. When Walt Disney died he locked the pathway to ultimate power with his own life force. With his dying breaths, Walt entrusted Mickey with several keys. If needed the keys would allow those with young hearts to unlock the pathway.

The Disney characters are alive! The Disney characters come alive at night and walk the park freely just as they all would in their respected films. But someone is messing with the way things work. Notes that were left by Walt Disney himself ended up in the wrong hands, as a result someone started contacting and finding the villains of the Disney movies. Walt Disney entrusted the notes to Mickey who hid them somewhere within the parks, but the notes were found and put on display. For some reason the characters are now waking up during the daytime when visitors to the park are still there. In fact, Disneyland is now staying open later then usual, so the characters are disgruntled because it gives them less time to move around and to be themselves.

The characters don’t know who’s causing the trouble, and the visitors don’t know how much danger they are in. It’s going to be up to the good people visiting the park and the good Disney characters to get to the bottom of this. The guests are in real danger. There are only a select few who could be causing the trouble. Either it’s a cast member, a Disney character, or it could even be one of the respected Disney Imagineers. Well, whoever it is needs to be stopped, and the guests only have one day to stop him. Mickey is trying to prevent the key pieces to be found while in the mean time they search for heroes with young hearts and strong imaginations to provide peace and sanctity. Who will awaken and save the day, where did Mickey hide the pieces, Will the Disney heroes be able to find children true enough to carry out the duty?...

Rules
-This is supposed to be a fun RP; especially for those who are Disney lovers.
-You can be an original character (preferably a child rather than an adult, but adult characters are welcome)
-You can also be a Disney character. Whoever is a Disney character will help me make up the secret to the Disney parks. I have this idea but I have no idea where to go with it. I need other creative minds to help me make this plot as we go!
-Keep it PG-13!
-Respect each other
-Follow all of the KHInsider forum rules; I do reserve my right to kick you out of this RP at any time!

This is supposed to be a fun RP and I don't want any problems. If you don't like Disney then this isn't the RP for you so you should move along!

My Template:

Name: Malik Jordan

Appearance: Dark Brown skin, almond colored eyes, and wears his hair in cornrows. Malik usually wears glasses but for this trip he will try to wear his contacts. He is really intelligent, quiet, and good looking. He's wearing bright green shorts and a white t-shirt to match and Jordans. His watch is a Mickey Mouse watch with black band.

Personality: Malik is a very shy boy. He is quiet and likes to keep to his self. He is quite good looking but he doesn’t know it. He loves Disney and has been in love with all of the Disney classics ever since he was little. Malik has never been to Disneyland. So he is excited to go for his first time. He hopes to meet new people while he is there. And he can't wait to see the show Fantasmic!

Bio: Malik is from an adopted family. He has never known his biological parents. The family he was raised by was a White family, but he loves them so much that he doesn't even notice color. Malik is an only child. For his twelfth birthday his parents decided to send him to California to go to Disneyland for the first time. Mailk is going with his cousin Sharon and her step-brother Mike.

Name: Mickey Mouse

Appearance: http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o108/spyells/Disney/tn_mickey34.jpg

Personality: Mickey is a happy fellow. He is purpose driven and likes to get things done. He is not shy and is always doing his best to look out for others.

Bio: Mickey was created in 1928 by Walt Disney. Ever since his inception this famous mouse has been in numerous videos, games, and shorts. Mickey's first appearance was in the cartoon "Steamboat Wilie" on November 18, 1928.

Original Characters
Spyells - Malik Jordan ; Sharon Tyler ; Mike Tyler
Dead Ascension - Joshua
Ringleader Man - Kyle Suzuki
Bleeding Soul - Derrick Johnsin
Chromatic_Chaos - Mathew Donovan
Ordeith - Nikolay Belikov
revarai20 - Jane Emily Youngslet
rpgangel - Emilia Dela Rosa
kingdomkeylight - Alex Masen
Candy Fair - Jessica (Jessie) Mallowken
Pheonex - Tayler
TwilightDusk - Sarah Fyust
Way To Twilight - Flynn

Disney Characters
Organization_42 - Captain Jack Sparrow ; Ursula
Chromatic_Chaos - Mushu
Spyells - Mickey Mouse ; Minnie Mouse
MelodiousNymph - Alice
kingdomkeylight - Emperor Kuzco ; Jafar
Pheonex - Maleficent
Chi-Chan - Ariel
kingdomfighter5 - Simba ; Oswald the Lucky Rabbit ; Evil Queen
Way To Twilight - Goofy
Hikari - Tinker Bell
Ordeith - Chernabog

Fun things that are included in the Disney universe
-Hidden Mickey’s! (If you know what these are feel free to ‘find’ them throughout the RP in your posts, but Hidden Mickey’s aren’t all ‘Mickey Mouse’s’ some are other Disney characters and references to Disney media as well)
-Secrets (Not the one for the plot, like the one that Walt Disney is actually buried at Disneyland [although I forgot what spot xP] if you know of a few, feel free to actually ‘look’ for them in the RP)
-You could even include things from you own experiences from any of the Disney parks. If you’ve never been to Disneyland Anaheim or to a Disney park period, but you love Disney, just use your imagination. That’s what we’ll all be using anyway, and you can never go wrong with that. xD

Pretty much just treat this like a day at one of the Amusement parks. So Have Fun! Because that’s all you can do is have fun! :lol:

thi18559897_16793_2.gif

Last edited:

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Re: The Magical World of Disney (Sign-Ups and OOC thread)

This looks cool, I'll make a template up soon. :D

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.

Every time I get out, Walt Disney PULLS ME BACK IN!!!

Name: Derrick Johnsin

Appearance: Here

Derrick stands at a height of five feet and nine inches with a body kept slim through exercise. His eyes have brought him many troubles and admiration both because of the unusual color but he pays the words no mind. He is normally seen wearing a white t-shirt tucked into a pair of blue jeans and a short-sleeved buttun up shirt with intricate designs ranging from fire to a simple design such as a solid color and a dragon on the back and sometimes front. The over shirt is always left unbuttoned to allow it to catch a cool breeze while being weighed down with a pair of glasses in the front breast pocket, glasses that are only worn for reading.

Personality: A laid back type of teen who would rather hang around with friends than actually go out and cause what many adults consider trouble. He also holds a secret from those in his home town that he still loves the cartoon characters that he has grown up watching and has always wanted to go the Disney Land among other secrets, such as he still loves the Power Rangers.

Bio: Derrick was born into a small family as the youngest of the three children. That fact alone got him out of most trouble as a child and even carried over into his earlier teen years. What also got carried over into his teen years from his childhood is his love for Disney. To him there is almost nothing better than watching a cheesy movie that can be recited by heart with each watch through. When this got out at his school he had started to seclude himself from the others until another boy came forward and confessed to him that he too still loved Disney. It was with this confession that Derrick was told to go to Disney Land at all costs to further his love for the company and the shows and movies created by it.

As soon as he had gotten into high school his parents decided to award the young man the next summer by fullfilling one of his dreams. They informed him of where they were going and asked if he wanted to bring anyone with them, though they had limited space. Derrick thought about this for the briefest of moments and decided to bring his newest of friends. The next day he asked the one that confessed his own love of Disney and was surprised to see the reaction from the young man. With that marking their final of primary bonds the two stuck together throughout their days as Freshmen in high school until summer finally came around. The instant that the final grades were given out the group packed their bags and left the next day.

Last edited:

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Lovely <333

Name : Joshua

Appearance : Lean and athlectic built, he's one of those who gets sudden growth spurts. Standing at 5'10', he usually wears a blue t-shirt with various stars of different shapes and colours on it as well as black jeans and white and red sneakers. On his head is a black cap with a grafitti motif on it which covers his short spiky brown hair which is slicked back whenever he takes it off. Around his neck are headphones blaring music.

Personality : He's a happy go lucky guy with a love for the arts. You can rarely see him angry as he has a smile 24 /7. He enjoys cooking and anything else that requires him to flex his creativity. Though that doesnt go without saying that he has his bad points. Sometimes he's just a bit too naive for his own good. One would say that he's full of childish wonder.

Bio : He has no last name recorded but he's pretty much happy as long as he has a first name. After all, he was still 16. He doesnt need it as he doesnt need people to use Mister and other such titles. Growing up watching disney movies and shows, it's no wonder he has a love for them.

Spyells

This looks cool, I'll make a template up soon. :D

Take your time! xD

What age do you consider the highest for kids? A few reasons because everyone stops counting you as a kid at different ages.

I would say seventeen. But I wont say no to an eighteen or nineteen year old. And I do know that adults can be kids at heart. xD

Lovely <333

Name : Joshua

Appearance : Lean and athlectic built, he's one of those who gets sudden growth spurts. Standing at 5'10', he usually wears a blue t-shirt with various stars of different shapes and colours on it as well as black jeans and white and red sneakers. On his head is a black cap with a grafitti motif on it which covers his short spiky brown hair which is slicked back whenever he takes it off. Around his neck are headphones blaring music.

Personality : He's a happy go lucky guy with a love for the arts. You can rarely see him angry as he has a smile 24 /7. He enjoys cooking and anything else that requires him to flex his creativity. Though that doesnt go without saying that he has his bad points. Sometimes he's just a bit too naive for his own good. One would say that he's full of childish wonder.

Bio : He has no last name recorded but he's pretty much happy as long as he has a first name. After all, he was still 16. He doesnt need it as he doesnt need people to use Mister and other such titles. Growing up watching disney movies and shows, it's no wonder he has a love for them.

Thanks for joining! I'll add you to the first post. :cool:

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

Wow! I actually had an idea for something like this, but I was going to wait until after my first RP...

I'd like to be a Disney character!

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow

Age: I'll say 42...I don't think it's ever been specified.

Appearance: Jack wears a loose white shirt, dark brown pants, a belt, a red bandana, and sometimes a dark coat with a matching hat. That does not include his "effects" and accessories, which are many and would take a long time to describe. He has slightly tanned skin from living on the sea for most of his life, multiple scars (how he got them is a mystery- the stories get more incredible each time he tells them!), dark brown hair in dreadlocks, a matching goatee and moustache, and dark brown eyes. He also has a tatoo of a sparrow over the sunset on his left arm, above a scar of the letter "P" that was branded on his arm when he was declared a pirate by the East India Trading Company.

Jack's movements are also a bit limited, since he's an Audio-Animatronic and all.

Personality: Captain Jack prides himself on being able to confuse the heck out of people. Sometimes he appears to be charming, and sometimes he is more ruthless. However, he has a sense of morality, and though he doesn't hold much for rules and honor, he has his own code of ethics that he sticks to. Above all things, he does not like taking the life of another human being.

His hobbies include pirating, drinking rum, sailing the seas, drinking rum, spending time with his beloved Scarletts and Giselles, drinking rum, telling fantastic stories about himself and...drinking rum. He is a free spirit who does not like to be tied down by anything, and prefers to march to the beat of his own drum. His behavior may confuse, frustrate, or disgust other people, but in the end, his heart is in the right place.

Bio: Impossible to tell, as he changes the story every time!

Do I need to change anything?

Efflictim

cuck
Awards

Name: Kyle Suzuki

Appearence: Tall spikey brown hair, light brown skin, about 5 ft. 9 in. tall, always wears sunglasses even when it's dark.

Personallity: Kyle is calm and collective, he hangs around by himself a lot though, he's kinda anti-social.

Bio: Kyle is visiting the U.S. for the first time to go to Disneyland in California with his mom, dad, and his two brothers, Kyu and Daisuke. Kyle and his family are very wealthy because his dad and mom own a Baseball team in Japan so Kyle is expecting a lot of suvenoirs when he goes. Kyle is a big time Disney movie fan, his favorite movies are The Beauty And The Beast, Mulan, Wall-E, Toy Story, and Fantasia, he can't wait to meet his favorite characters when he gets there. He is also a big fan of the Japanese Disney game Kingdom Hearts. Kyle also can't speak english well but he and his family have been taking classes so they can learn.

Hope that's good enough Spyells. :)

Spyells

Wow! I actually had an idea for something like this, but I was going to wait until after my first RP...

I'd like to be a Disney character!

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow

Age: I'll say 42...I don't think it's ever been specified.

Appearance: Jack wears a loose white shirt, dark brown pants, a belt, a red bandana, and sometimes a dark coat with a matching hat. That does not include his "effects" and accessories, which are many and would take a long time to describe. He has slightly tanned skin from living on the sea for most of his life, multiple scars (how he got them is a mystery- the stories get more incredible each time he tells them!), dark brown hair in dreadlocks, a matching goatee and moustache, and dark brown eyes. He also has a tatoo of a sparrow over the sunset on his left arm, above a scar of the letter "P" that was branded on his arm when he was declared a pirate by the East India Trading Company.

Jack's movements are also a bit limited, since he's an Audio-Animatronic and all.

Personality: Captain Jack prides himself on being able to confuse the heck out of people. Sometimes he appears to be charming, and sometimes he is more ruthless. However, he has a sense of morality, and though he doesn't hold much for rules and honor, he has his own code of ethics that he sticks to. Above all things, he does not like taking the life of another human being.

His hobbies include pirating, drinking rum, sailing the seas, drinking rum, spending time with his beloved Scarletts and Giselles, drinking rum, telling fantastic stories about himself and...drinking rum. He is a free spirit who does not like to be tied down by anything, and prefers to march to the beat of his own drum. His behavior may confuse, frustrate, or disgust other people, but in the end, his heart is in the right place.

Bio: Impossible to tell, as he changes the story every time!

Do I need to change anything?
Nope nothing needs to be changed, rum and all! Lol! The best part about this is going to be all of you guys helping me make the plot happen, Captain Jack! xD

Ringleader Man: It's lovely! I'll add you right now!

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

Nope nothing needs to be changed, rum and all! Lol! The best part about this is going to be all of you guys helping me make the plot happen, Captain Jack! xD

Ringleader Man: It's lovely! I'll add you right now!

Yay! :D

Efflictim

cuck
Awards

I'm gonna have a lot of fun doing this RP, I have so many ideas on what I can do with Kyle.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards

Yeah, believe it or not I was actually thinking about doing one of these.

But yeah this is gonna be great!

EDIT: Are we allowed more than one character?

Last edited:

Spyells

Yeah, believe it or not I was actually thinking about doing one of these.

But yeah this is gonna be great!

EDIT: Are we allowed more than one character?

Sure! But only do as many as you think you can do. I probably wouldn't do no more than two.

I edited my first post with a temp.

Great! I'll add your character to the front post.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards

Sure! But only do as many as you think you can do. I probably wouldn't do no more than two.

Okay, yeah I'll probably only do two. I may want to be a Disney Character for my second character, I'm not sure yet.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

Hmm....A simple concept, yet a vast expanse of open potential and direction; definately save me a spot, Spyells.

Chromatic

Become
Awards

Name: Matthew Donavan

Appearance: Click Here

Personality: A calm, happy child. He has never been to the Disney theme park before now (though he's heard a lot about it. He is very excited to finally go the chance to go.

Bio: Throughout his childhood, his family was always very busy. Particularly, his parent work often prevented trips such as the one to Disneyland he's now on. His parents would've liked to have been able to do such activities, but they simply couldn't get the time off, and In the present economy, they needed to work more to provide Matt with what he needed.

One day at school, Matt's close friend Derrick Johnsin told him that his family was going on a trip to Disneyland, and that he could have a friend come along. Matt immediately jumped on this offer, and asked his parents if he could go. They thought about for a bit, and decided that since he would be with someone that they trusted, he could go.

With plenty of spending money, and all of his needed luggage with him, he has departed on what shall become the most interesting trip of his life.

Liking of Disney: Matt enjoys Disney's older movies. His favorites are the ones that came out in the 80s and 90s, such as the Lion King, and Little Mermaid. He believes that these were the glory days of Disney.

If anyone could have their character be the friend Matt is with, that would be awesome.

Name : Mushu
Age: 11 (by when Mulan was released)/1756 (general ballpark guess of actual age)
Appearance: Click Here People who see him around the park pass him off as an animatronic.

Personality: Wise cracking, laid back joker. He often messes things up in someway, but manages to redeem himself in the end.

Bio: Once a Guardian of the Fa family of China. He was demoted to gong ringer for failing to fulfill his duties. For centuries, he was in hibernation, until he was awoken by the family's daughter, Mulan, who was running away to join the imperial army in her father's place. After an arduous journey, Mushu helped Mulan save China from the invading Hun army, and their leader Shan Yu. She was declared the bravest woman in China by the Emperor, and Mushu was restored to his position as a Guardian.

He has been passing is time working at Disney parks all over the world.

Am I correct in assuming that this is Disneyland in Anaheim California?

Last edited:

Spyells

Okay, yeah I'll probably only do two. I may want to be a Disney Character for my second character, I'm not sure yet.

Yeah, we're going to need more Disney characters so feel free. xD

Hmm....A simple concept, yet a vast expanse of open potential and direction; definately save me a spot, Spyells.

Thanks! Spot Saved!!

Name: Matthew Donavan

Appearance: Click Here

Personality: A calm, happy child. He has never been to the Disney theme park before now (though he's heard a lot about it. He is very excited to finally go the chance to go.

More coming very soon
Take your time. =)

Efflictim

cuck
Awards

Yeah, we're going to need more Disney characters so feel free. xD

Could we have it where there's a new Kingdom Hearts section opening in Disneyland? If so I want to be Sora if not I'll be Buzz Lightyear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back