• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Magical World of Disney

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
disneyland.jpg

Malik stepped out of his cousin’s car. His almond colored eyes twinkled with excitement as he looked up toward the sky. Today was a sunny day. Malik placed his backpack on the hood of Sharon’s Lexus RX as he waited for her to get out of the car. Today will be a good day. Malik thought smiling. Sharon smiled as she got out of the car, her blond hair flowing behind her. She knew that Malik was excited; he had always dreamed of coming to Disneyland. Mike, Sharon’s step-brother, hopped out of the passenger side of the car looking bored and out of place. Mike was seventeen and felt that Disneyland was for small children. Malik smiled at him noticing Mike’s spiking black hair and his black shorts, black shirt, and red and black checkered shoes. Mike rolled his eyes in Malik’s direction taking in his brown skin, green bright shorts, and his shirt.

“Let’s go! Let’s get this over with,” Mike said sounding irritated walking ahead to the trams boarding area at the edge of the parking lot.

He reminds me of a skater boy or maybe one of those emo kids
, Malik thought in amusement. Sharon started walking and locked the car door with the remote as Malik happily followed her pass the Timon sign over head that read row eight.

This is stupid
, Mike thought giving Malik an annoyed look as they walked, Why did Sharon drag me here anyway. I would rather be hanging out with my friends. She’s twenty-five she’s too old to be here herself! And she had the nerve to tell me that no one is ever too old to love Disney, because she feels that everyone is a kid at heart. If she hadn’t made me come she could have saved some money. Disneyland is expensive anyway. I’m not going to have any fun. Mickey Mouse is for babies.

As Mike thought negative thoughts, Malik took a look at his favorite Mickey Mouse watch on his wrist. His watch read 8:00 A.M. so he was rest assured that they had plenty of time to enjoy their day. Malik was a huge Mickey fan and couldn’t wait to meet him. He didn’t care if Mike thought he was too old for Mickey. As far as Malik was concerned no one was ever too old to love Mickey Mouse.

“Well, this looks like the tram station,” Sharon said smiling happily coming up to the group of other people who were also waiting for the next tram.

“Yup,” Malik said happily taking his camera out of his backpack. He put the camera lanyard around his arm and tightened the strap to make sure he wouldn’t lose it. Then he placed the neck strap of the camera case around his neck. Now Malik felt he was ready to start the day. His face brightened when he saw the approaching tram.

“Here we go!” Malik called out excitedly to his cousins and the group at large.

Sharon grinned and Mike rolled his eyes.

“This is going to be a loooooooooooong day,” Mike sighed shaking his head.

Last edited:

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
-Japan-

"Kyle! Get your suitcase ready! We're leaving for California in 10 minutes!" yelled Kyle Suzuki's mom.
"Okay! I'll be right down!" replied the brown spikey haired boy. Kyle and his mom and dad didn't know English that well but they were trying to learn so now they speak full conversations in English just to learn.
Kyle ran to his dresser and grabbed a bunch of T-Shirts and Underwear and stuffed them into the already over-packed suitcase that was laying on his bed.
Kyle grabbed his suitcase and ran down the stairs.
"Come on Kyle, we're going to be late!" yelled his dad.
"I'm coming, stop yelling, sheesh..." said Kyle as he opened the front door and ran out.
Kyle hopped into his parents' Volvo.
His mom and dad sat in the front seats while Kyle sat in the back with all of the luggage.
"Okay, let's go to California!" announced Kyle's dad as he started the car up and pulled out of the driveway.

Kyle and his parents arrived at the Airport, they had 20 minutes before their plane took off.
Kyle grabbed his things while his parents grabbed the rest and they jetted off to the Airport.
Kyle's dad walked to the front desk clerk and requested the tickets that he had reserved a few weeks past.

They arrived at the Plane Gate where they had to give their tickets to the clerk.
"Tickets please?" asked the clerk.
"Here you go" said Kyle's dad as he gave the clerk the tickets.
"Have a safe flight" said the clerk.
Kyle and his family got on the plane and stored their luggage and headed to their seats.
"Oh I'm so excited!" said Kyle.
Kyle's dad smiled at Kyle.
The plane started and took off, heading for California.
"Goodbye Japan, see you soon!" said Kyle as he waved out of the window.

-California-

The plane landed and the doors opened.
Kyle was so excited to get out that he almost threw up.
"Settle down Kyle, we'll get there soon" said Kyle's dad.
"I know, I know, I'm just so excited!"
Kyle ran down the stairs and got on the Anaheim, California ground.
"Ah, the weather is so great" said Kyle's mom.
The family headed for the Rental Car area and asked for directions and also rented a Hummer.
Kyle's dad took the keys from the desk clerk and the family headed for their car.

-Disneyland Hotel-

Kyle's family arrived at the Disneyland Hotel and got a room key.
They headed up to the 2nd floor on the elevator.
Then they went down the nice and air conditioned hallway.
"Ah there's our room, room 211 like the key says" said his dad as he opened the door.
The hotel room was really cool, there were two Queen Size beds a big TV and two bathrooms.
"Alright, well enough of this, let's go to the park!" said Kyle as he sprinted out of the room.
Kyle's parents headed out of the room and caught up with Kyle.

-Disneyland Mainstreet-

Kyle couldn't believe his eyes when he got to Disneyland's Mainstreet.
He was so excited.
"This is gonna be soooooooo fun!!" yelled Kyle

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
.:Sacramento, California

"¿Que le dura tan?" Ms. Dela Rose yelled up the stairs as a white and yellow bus pulled in front of the Rosa residence. "¡El autobús está aquí!"

'¡El venir, mamá!" the blonde squealed, jumping into her yellow sandals and fixing the bow on her dark, denim dress. She pulled her hair into a tight pony tail on the top of her head and let her bangs cover her forehead. "¡Adiós!" She called, zooming outside the door and hopped onto the bus.

The bus was filled with mostly children; for some reason, Emilia felt out of place, but took an empty seat as the bus rolled along. It was her transport to her childhood dream--going to Disneyland.

She only hoped that her poor english wouldn't hinder her fun.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
As everyone entered the Tram Alex took a big sigh and started to talk on the telephone that projected all through the Tram.

"Hello Everyone Let me be the first to say welcome to your first step for a magical Journey dont beleive me well let me prove it by doing this" Alex said Openning the door that was near the one called mike as to sticks set ablaze went flying through the tram as everyone watched in amazment a second later a boy about 18 jumped in and started to do a bunch of summersalts towards the flams until stopping at the other side and grabbing both fire sticks as they landed in his arms.

"And now for the final part" Alex said smashing the two sticks together forming a huge but not so bright flash bomb as the fires were extinguished by each other as the light went away everyone started to laugh as a bunch of party sprinkles fell to the ground.

Appearing right next to mike Alex said in a very silent voice which was still being projected through the tram.

"Welcome to disney land my boy how about a a free timon and pumba watch for the ride" Alex said as he looked at the other to next to the boy.

"You must be his brother and sister how about a lovely rose for the lovely girl" Alex said as a rose appeared in his hand like magic the girl Sharron looked at it as Alex added.

"No how about a full bouqet" Alex said waving his hand quickly as a bunch of roses appeared around the one rose as Alex gave it to her the audience was still clapping as Alex said.

"Thank you thank you this is disney first try at Tram performance hope it was a good one for you" Alex said looking at the three.

"Names alex I work at disney land Sorry if I startled ya with any of the tricks" Alex said smiling.

Spyells

"Aaaaargh!" Mike yelled and jumped as fire sparks began to go off in front of him. What the... Mike thought jumping up in anger. He had just been busy thinking this trip was going to be a drag but then this crazy guy gets on the loud speaker of the Tram and starts making fireworks.

“What in the world is wrong with you!" Mike thundered at the guy as everyone else in the tram laughed.

Malik grinned and snapped a picture as the flames began to disappear. "That was cool! I hope the rest of the park is this fun!"

Mike scowled as his face was turning red with fury. "FUN! He could have given me a damn heart attack. This isn't fun! If I had gotten scared and fallen off of this tram I would have sued him! I'm going home as soon as this tram stops!" Mike snapped as he sat back down in his seat. He gave the Timon and Pumbaa watch the boy was trying to hand him a look.

"Thank you thank you this is Disney first try at Tram performance hope it was a good one for you" Alex said looking at the three. “Names Alex I work at Disney land Sorry if I startled ya with any of the tricks" Alex said smiling.

"Sorry? Of course you startled me with your stupid antics. Grow up! And they can stop playing that stupid music over the loud speaker!" Mike snapped glaring at the speaker as Winnie the Pooh's theme was being played.

Sharon rolled her eyes and laughed. "Don't mind him. My name is Sharon and this is Malik."

"Hi!" Malik said smiling.

"And the grumpy one over here is Mike. And we aren't siblings but that's a good guess," Sharon said laughing, "Malik is my cousin who's visiting out of state, this is his first time going to Disneyland. And Mike is my step-brother. It's nice to meet you, and since you're a cast member here at Disneyland, is there something special Malik can receive because it's his first visit?" Shraon asked kindly.

Last edited:

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
With her blonde hair flowing as the tram moved, Jane was sitting near the back excited that she was going to experience Disneyland, with her family. For the first time. After all, she wanted to go there really badly. It would be like the original and smaller Magic Kingdom. She knew from looking on the websites and reading tour guide books, the park was different in ways and similiar in other ways. For example, Magic Kingdom had Cinderella's Castle while Disneyland had a castle from Sleeping Beauty. "Why do we have to go here? What's so great about Disneyland?" Her brother had asked many questions. He wanted to go to California to visit Hollywood and stalk probably after Vin Diesel, one of his favorite actors. Jane rolled her eyes. He was skeptical about Disney related things and he wasn't really interested in going to Disneyland. as Jane and her parents were . She ignored him when they had boarded the tram and soon Connor became silent. As the tram started moving, she looked out marveling the sight and smelling the California air. Suddenly she heard a loud speaking voice, "Hello Everyone Let me be the first to say welcome to your first step for a magical Journey dont beleive me well let me prove it by doing this." The man said opening a door for a boy that Jane saw looked sullen and wearing dark clothing and a red cap. Then the man called to him to set something that made the boy jump at the sight of flames and what seemed to Jane like firework crackers but she couldn't tell sitting far away from this." Welcome to disney land my boy how about a a free timon and pumba watch for the ride" The man was looking at the two boys. Jane stopped watching for a few minutes as she decided to check if she had her sunglasses in purse for the 30th time. It was then she heard, "You must be his brother and sister how about a lovely rose for the lovely girl" She saw that cast member saying. Soon a rose appeared in his hand like magic. Whoa, impressive! She thought to herself watching this. "No how about a full bouqet" The man changed his mind, and soon more roses appeared. Impressed like the audience, Jane and her family clapped with every one else. "I wonder if that magic stuff is even real." Her younger brother Connor who had been silent for awhile said. It was like he was literally trying to ruin their trip. "It is." Jane hissed, offended by this as the man in the front said again, "Thank you thank you this is disney first try at Tram performance hope it was a good one for you" It was. Too bad the man couldn't help Connor improve his attitude.

Last edited:

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Already at ten o' clock in the morning, the sweltering California sun beat mercilessly down upon the amassing throngs of tourists flocking to the iconic Disneyland Cinderella's Castle at an oppressive eighty-five degrees farenheight, steadily approaching ninety degrees. And yet, the people couldn't care any less; they simply lathered themselves with entire bottles of oily sunscreen, purchased a pair of ridiculously overpriced Mickey Mouse sunglasses, and went about their hyperactive, "ooh and ah"-filled Disney vacations, equally as overpriced as the glasses. The only magic in this godforsaken place is the magic of profit....And that only being at the office of the park manager; these nimrods, in spite of their idocy and failure at any legitimate lives, or due to it, perhaps, are hardly paid enough to live on bread and water. They'd be better off for themselves in a penetentiary....Such idle, and rather stormy, thoughts swirled about lazily in the back of Imagineer Nikolay Belikov's head, repeating themselves so often that he hardly paid them any mind; at this point in his life and career, they were a piece of his subconsciousness. Not that they had a great deal of space in which to move about; the man's cranium was indeed excessively large.

He ran his moisturized hand through the meticulously groomed mass of thick black hair that topped his head; again, another unnoticed habit of his subconscious. His hand returned completely dry, aside from the moisturizer he applied earlier, that is; he was above the primitive bodily reaction of sweating, above all of these primitives who populated this park, all rotting their bodies, teeth, and minds at the exact same time. Certainly he was above these neandrethals from the Disney-owned landscaping company with which he was expected to construct the setting of his latest ride, Sleeping Beauty's Magical Loom, to him just another additive factor of the brain degenerative process and another paycheck in his wallet. He swished about his chilled, ice-cold bottle of water blatantly in front of the harried, exhausted landscapers as they hauled shrubberies and fiberglass back and forth from the construction site. Don't eye my water, cretin; I'm the successful man, and that is precisely why I deserve to stand with my water while you toil away at your petty shrub wall. Because you're unsuccessful in life. Because you failed.

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
"Well kiddo dont you believe in Magic" Alex simple asked as he pulled out a strange gold card and handed it to Milak.

"Here once tonights special festivals done how about meeting the one and only mickey mouse" Alex said with a smile.

Spyells

"Wow! Thanks, Alex, this is awesome!" Malik exclaimed. He turned to Sharon beaming.
Sharon laughed and looked at the nice cast member.
"Thank you, Alex. You're so kind," Sharon said smiling. Sharon reached into her purse and held out a rolled up dollar so no one could see the amount.
Mike's jaw dropped to the floor. He couldn't believe that Sharon was handing this guy a tip for just doing his job.
Mike sure looks funny when he's angry. Malik thought watching Mike with a smirk.
The tram stopped at the entrance of the park. The passengers could see the ticket booths and behind that were the turnstiles where they check your bags and you enter the park. As the group prepared to disembark from the tram the driver was talking over the loudspeaker, but Mike had had enough and wasn't listening to any of it.
"This is ridiculous! Why give him a tip for doing his job! I wish someone would give me a tip for doing my job. I'm going home. I want the car keys," Mike demanded.
Sharon turned to him, she was already on the sidewalk. Then she burst into laughter with Malik following suit. Mike turned beet red and stormed over to the ticket booth line. It doesn't look as if I'm about to get out of here anytime soon. I might as well just keep my mouth shut! But if I have to ride, "It's a Small World" we're going to have problems. I'm going to be hearing that song in my nightmares. Mike thought bitterly noticing the song coming out of the loudspeakers overhead.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
"Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me..."

A smiling Audio Animantronic swung back on his throne, surrounded by treasure. He was the star of one of the most famous and popular attractions in Disneyland, not to mention the star of the movie trilogy by the same name: Pirates of the Caribbean. And to the guests who floated past him on their boats, it almost looked as if Captain Jack Sparrow was well aware of this fact. He sat impressively on the gold throne, with a lop-sided crown on his head, looking very pleased with himself (and slightly drunk). "Drink up me hearties, yo ho!" he sang out again, as he flexed his mechanical fingers in a way that eerily reminded the guests of his quirks and movements in the live-action films.

In fact, if you looked closely at that very moment, you could say that it looked like his face was changing, and that it slowly becoming more...more realistic. Particularly his eyes...they began to look less like paint and more like the real thing. But those guests who did think they saw something merely rubbed their eyes and assumed it was a trick of the light.

Meanwhile, old Jack himself sat up straight, stretched his arms, and cracked his neck. "Ah! That's better, then," he said to himself. Night had fallen at last, the park was closed, and it was time for him to wake up and leave this blasted chair...

"Hey look! There's Jack Sparrow again, Mommy!"

Eh? What's this? Jack blinked and saw, much to his shock, a series of crowded little boats with families snapping pictures and waving to him. "Huh? When did you lot get here?" he asked out loud.

The crowd laughed, thinking it was part of the ride. They were wrong. "Hi Jack!" called a little boy in front of him, as he waved energetically from his seat.

"And they know my name too. Oh, that's not good..." Jack shook his head and put a hand over his face, while the children giggled and took this as an opportunity to shout things like, "That's right! We see you!" and "We're gonna tell Captain Barbossa where you are!"

"Charming. You do that," said Jack offhandedly, as he tried to figure out what was going on. Was the park open later than usual? Why was he waking up now, when the guests were still here? No character could wake up until after everyone else had locked up for the night. Those were the rules! And although Jack wasn't exactly a stickler for rules, he normally didn't have a choice on this one, having no control of when he woke up. Well, this is certainly very interesting, he thought to himself.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Deciding to check on the rides Alex first went to the Carribean ride as he looked at the props he swore he say jack with a confuse look making sure nobody was looking he walked up to Jack as if fixing a problem making sure not to grab attention he whipered.

"Jack your not awake are" Alex said hoping he was only imagining that one of the characters hadnt had woken up during the day cause if they had it wouldnt be good.

"Jack" Alex asked one more time standing so if he did answer nobody would see it.

Organization_42

Awards
The good captain was trying not to panic as each new boat went past, each full of guests. It was clear that this wasn't a case of him waking up several minutes early; the park was probably still open for several more hours. What in the name of Davy Jones' locker am I supposed to do? he wondered.

Suddenly, a familiar face appeared, walking up to the exhibit and blocking him from view. It was one of the Cast Members, Alex Masen. Out of all the employees, Alex was one of the only living people who knew all about Disneyland's secret, and he was probably well aware of what was really going on with the Jack Sparrow Audio Animatronic. It was one of the perks that came with being a janitor at Disneyland.

Yes, judging from the expression on his face, Alex was well aware of the current crisis. "Jack, you're not awake are you? Jack?"

In spite of the seriousness of the situation, Jack's trademark smirk spread across his face. "I am indeed, lad. And what might you be doing here? Your presence is ruining the authenticity of this fine attraction! And the guests are more inclined to see me, not you." He winked. "Now, instead of giving me that face, why don't you get to the bottom of this problem, so I can get some more sleep? Savvy?"

Spyells

Mickey Mouse posed with a family of tourists as the photographer snapped the first shot. Today was a nice sunny day and he couldn't wait until tonight when he could be free and stop putting up this charade. Mickey is the only character in the park that is always awake but lately Mickey had begun to notice that that wasn’t always the case anymore. The photographer snapped the last photo and Mickey put his hands to his mouth and waved to the departing family. He couldn't say anything as he was only supposed to be a cast member in a suit, and he didn't want to give away the secret.

"Sharon, look there's Mickey Mouse! Can we take a picture?" Malik pointed over to Mickey in excitement.

Sharon laughed as she came in through the turnstiles and entered the park. Mickey was standing in front of the flowers that formed a large Mickey head. Mickey waved at Malik noticing that a grumpy spiky haired kid was following close behind.

Oh boy, it looks like someone isn’t happy to be here today, Mickey thought giving his usual chuckle but very low. I can add a smile to that face. Mickey laughed to himself.

Malik ran over to Mickey Mouse and gave him a big hug. It’s going to be so much fun to chill out with Mickey later. I’m glad Alex gave me that pass.

“Everyone in the picture, Say Cheese!” The photographer commanded.

“Cheese!” Everyone said.

The camera went ‘click’ and everyone smiled. The photographer handed Sharon the card to redeem her pictures later.

“Bye, Mickey!” Malik said happily giving Mickey another hug, “I’m supposed to see you later because it’s my first visit. I have a special pass.”

Mickey just waved energetically at Malik as Malik, Mike, and Sharon walked away.
I can’t wait to see you later too, my friend, Mickey thought pleased greeting another family as they walked over to take their picture.

Malik pulled out his map as the group headed into Mainstreet U.S.A. Sharon watched Malik, she was pleased to see as his eyes got big watching Chip and Dale sing and dance with a live band near by. They were playing games with children that were watching the performance. Malik watched a stage coach go by with a horse pulling it. Turning around on the spot he saw Sleeping Beauty’s castle in the distance as he tried to take it all in, he couldn’t believe how awesome this was.

“Sharon, I’m in Wonderland right now!”

Sharon laughed, “Well, if you want we can go there first. Then you can ride the tea cups. The tea cups are in Fantasyland.”

Mike rolled his eyes as he watched Donald Duck passing him and handing him a lollipop. Mike tore off the paper and placed the lollipop in his mouth ignoring the other two.

“No, I want to ride the Pirates of the Caribbean ride first, and then we can go to Fantasyland. I heard that the Pirates of the Caribbean ride is fun,” Malik said seriously.

Sharon beamed, “Of course! That’s one of my favorite rides but let’s get a locker first. I don’t want to carry around my sweater all day.”

Sharon and Malik turned to the area where the lockers were and went inside. Mike sat down on a bench outside the lockers and watched as Daisy Duck and Minnie Mouse walked by. The two waved at him. Mike sat up straight however because he thought he saw Minnie Mouse wink at him. But before he could investigate any farther, Minnie was covered by a throng of kids and their families who wanted pictures.

“Let’s get started!” Malik called out excitedly.

Sharon gave Malik a knowing look and winked.

“We have to go to New Orleans Square to ride The Pirates of the Caribbean ride. The last one there is a rotten egg!” Sharon called.

Malik grinned as he ran after Sharon.

“Wait!” Mike called annoyed.

He ran behind them trying to catch up. Minnie watched him and giggled as he ran passed, but Mike was running too fast to notice.

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
"Not good" Ale xsaid to Jake as he realized it had happened.

"Only Minnie and Mickey have the ability of waking up this shouldnt be happening" Alex said as he heard the next ride boat closing in.

"Hm this could cause so many problems listen this ride goes for another 2 hours before it closes I will try to get to minnie or mickey which ever ones not being strangled by kids"Alex said moving to the shadows before Jack could get his weird look on Alex said.

"Remember to hours act natural but not your natural" Alex said as he started to run after a few good steps he ran pass Mike with a strange face seeing that Mickey was now riding with some children Alex say that Minnie was available. Looking at Daisy Alex was releaved to see that she was still in unreal mode Looking at Minnie as if excited to meet her he said.

"Minnie we have a problem Jacks has come to life 6 hours before he should I told him to wait another two hours but what if this starts to happen any...." Alex Smiled as some children passed by looking back Alex made sure no one was watching looking back at Minnie he could see her serious face on.

"What should I do Mickey needs to stay in the open and so do you and Donald and goofy doesnt wake up for another four hours let alone Daisy who has another 7" Alex said hoping Minnie would responed before more kids come.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
((OOC: 3... 2... 1000!))

IC: The sun was beating hard down on the concrete walk as Matthew made his way through the turnstile. He showed his pass to the man at the gate. "It's my first time here!" he said to the man.

"That's lovely," said the man in a dull, bored sounding voice.

Matt ignored the boredom, and wished the man a nice day. As he walked along Main Street in Disney land, he pulled out the digital camera that his parents had let him borrow from home, and began snapping pictures of... well, just about everything. Close ahead of him was his friend Derrick Johnsin, who had invited him to come on the trip. Matt had never been on a trip, as his parents were too busy with work to take the needed time off to do so. Thus, simply being away from home was rare gift for him.

As he walked along with Derrick, he saw an robotic Mushu statue waving its arm back and forth, and speaking set phrases of advice, and safety procedure, such as: "Remember to put on sunscreen to keep from burn," and, "In the event of a park evacuation, please head for the nearest exit in an orderly manner."

"Isn't this exciting Derrick?" he asked, as he took a picture of the statue.

Organization_42

Awards
Two hours?! Two bloody whole hours?! Jack's face grew desperate at the idea of having to consciously entertaint these people for that lengthy amount of time. "Alex, mate, come back...hold on a minute..." But Alex had run off, presumably to speak to Mickey Mouse himself. Hmmph. Didn't know that HE got to stay awake all day! Then the disgruntled pirate looked back towards the expectant guests. Not that I envy him, or anything...

Alex had told him to act natural, but what did that mean? He might be the real Captain Jack Sparrow, but Jack didn't know what he normally did on this ride while he slept. Well, hopefully these good people wouldn't notice a little change in the script. Certainly even a die-hard fan wouldn't notice a mix-up in lines on a mere theme park ride!

He wasn't thinking about the fangirls.

"Omigosh, here he comes again! HI JOHNNY!!!"

"Oh wow, he looks sooooo real!"

"Yeah, this is the last time we get to see him on the ride, and he actually talks! I've been on this ride SO many times and I think I've got all the words memorized!!!"

Oh bugger.

Spyells

Minnie curtsied to some children that went by and turned back to Alex.

"Oh dear, I have no idea what we should do. I'm still on the clock until eleven tonight. We have the parade later today and the first viewing of Fantasmic starts at 8:30 P.M. right before the fireworks. The park is going to be full of people at least for the next eight hours. And the park wont close at least for another twelve," Minnie said looking worried.

A group of children passed by and Minnie gave a wave and a curtsy and turned her attention back to Alex. Minnie was thinking very hard about what to do. But a thought came to her suddenly as she looked at Alex and smiled.

"Well, I may be busy, but you aren't!" Minnie exclaimed with her eyes shining. "First what you need to do is find out which characters are awake. If it's nice characters such as Jack Sparrow and Mushu its fine and they should be able to help us get to the bottom of this. But if the Evil Queen or Maleficent is awake...,"Minnie's voice trailed off as her face fell into a huge frown realizing that they had a real problem on their hands.

Minnie shook her head, "No, no, no! I can't think the worst! No, you just find out who has awakened and find a way to report back to me. You know my park schedule and you know where I will be every hour, so make sure you give me tabs on what's going on. And I'll tell Mickey what's wrong. Oh, he is going to be so worried!" Minnie said looking anxious.

A family and a large group of kids came over to Minnie to take pictures. Minnie kindly and slyly shooed away Alex to get him started on his task. Minnie took pictures, signed autographs, and gave hugs but the whole time her heart wasn't in it. It was almost as if a dark cloud had descended over her because she knew in her heart that today was not going to be a good day.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Malik ran after Sharon laughing, Mike following closely behind.

"Excuse me!"

"Pardon me!"

"Sorry!" Mike yelled to all of the people he crashed into.

It was still early but already the group could see the crowd levels were starting to pick up. More people had arrived and many more would be arriving throughout the day. The park was always crowded in the summer. Malik was running so fast though, he missed the boy that was standing in front of the mechanical Mushu. Better yet he missed Mushu because he was running too fast! The group made it to the Pirates of the Caribbean ride and was relieved to see that there wasn’t a long line.

“Looks like we got lucky I think after this we need to ride Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder Mountain railroad. If we wait until later the lines will be ridiculous and you won’t be able to see the rest of the park,” Sharon said.

Mike caught up to the group huffing and puffing. Wow, I didn’t know they could run that fast! Mike thought following Malik and Sharon to the rides loading dock. At least I’ll be able to rest from that sprint. Malik, Mike, and Sharon got into the boat. Mike sat in the middle. I’ve never been on this ride before, nothing better pop out at me. He thought bitterly.

“Yo Ho (A Pirates Life For Me)” began to play as the ride started. Malik had flipped on his camcorder and was filming instantly as the ride began. He and Sharon sat there in amazement watching the animatronics. Mike on the other hand wasn’t fairing too well. The animatronics looked a little too life like for him. Captain Barbosa is not someone I want to meet in real life. And if I have to hear this song again I’m going to go nuts. Mike thought even more bitter then before.

Mike watched Jack Sparrow as their boat neared him listening to him saying his lines. He had no idea what Jack’s lines were so he could be saying anything for all Mike knew. Mike stared at Jack as they got closer. He tuned out Malik and Sharon who were talking about hidden Mickey’s and something about a blasted wall in this ride was a large Mickey head, he had no idea what they were about.

Mike noticed that Jack didn’t seem to move mechanically like all of the other animatronics. His movements weren’t always exactly the same and Jack seemed a little too real, even more so then the other animatronics. It must just be a trick of the light. But even I have to admit the Disney Imagineer’s out did themselves on this ride. That’s for sure! I don’t think I’m ever getting on this horror show again. Mike thought frowning.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Already, after only about an hour or so, the oppressive, blistering summer sun beat, nay, hammered unrelentingly upon the park's visitors and staff, many of whom had sought refuge from the scorching above heat in the shade of nearby palm trees or storefront canopies, purchasing cold beverages and ice cream so quickly that many of the vendors had already sold out, and too were suffering under the menacing heat. Nikolay had long since left the crew of sweaty, disgruntled landscapers to go about their menial task, trusting them far enough to perform their task correctly, and then only barely. He now stood under the shady overhanging canopy of one of the numerous souvenir shops that littered the streets of the park at practically every corner, scrolling idly through the list of the daily planner on his iPhone, pondering whether he should take a look upon the progress of his theater ride being constructed within Sleeping Beauty's castle, or merely return to his office outside of the park and commence work on another up-and-coming project, A Tour of Neverland. Neverland, most definately; I've lingered about in this hellish place long enough. Yet as he slipped the sleek black electronic back into its holster clipped to the side of his belt, something rather odd out of the corner of his eye.

(OOC: For the mood: YouTube - Folklore Soundtrack: To the Unknown World)

Nearby, about a few yards away, one of the costumed mascots, that godforsaken she-rat, was occupied chatting away with one of the park staff, an irritating lad by the name of Alex with whom he had had a number of unpleasant encounters. Yet, while conversation between the costumed characters and the operative staff was strictly forbidden, that was not what caught Nikolay's eye. Today was already proving to be one of the hottest days at the park on record, and yet, the men holding up the weighty, stifling mascot costumes continued to prance about as though it were within the high sixties. There were health advisories broadcasted on the local news today, warning people to stay out of the heat as best possible, as several folks have already suffered serious sunburns and the like, and yet these men in these enormous, stifling costumes appeared completely unaffected. More than unusual.....He decided to remain where he was for a while; this was quite simply bizarre.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Derrick fought a smile at his friend's reaction to his first trip to Disney Land starting with the strange greeting to the man at the front gate. He too wished the man a nice day and continued through the area after getting the okay by his parents for the two to go on as they wished. Derrick nods to the two adults and runs to catch up with the Matt that is now taking pictures of anything in sight. At first he wanted to punch the young man in the back of the head for going out of control right from the start, but he decided not to since he could barely keep himself from losing it.

"Hey, Matt? You might wanna take it easy for a bit. You keep up at this pace and you'll be done before supper time."

He smiles as the young man continues to snap pictures as words coming from Mushu himself pour into his ears. As this happens he looks around the area and gets the feeling that he is his own grandfather, not in the Philip J. Fry from Futurama way, but in the way that he has gone back into time to when his grandfather was just a child. He then looks to others that seem to be making their first appearance into the new world and smiles. Now is a time that he could care less if he died since he had done what he wanted to for as long as he could remember.

He finally looks back to Matt and says, "So where do ya wanna go first? We've got free run until I get a call from my mom and dad."

Spyells

Mike grumpily stomped away from the Pirates of the Caribbean ride happy to be off. He couldn't believe that they had made him get on a ride that was a complete waste of his time. “Yo Ho (A Pirates Life For Me)” , is stuck in my head now. I'm never forgiving Sharon for dragging me here. Mike thought grumpily.

Malik and Sharon made their way off of the ride laughing.

"Jack Sparrow looked so life like! If I hadn't of known he was an animatronic I might have thought he was alive," Malik said laughing.

Sharon laughed,"Yeah I agree. The Imagineers certainly do very good work. I love to see the new innovations that they come up with every year. So where do you want to go next? Do you want to hit up Space Mountain?" Sharon asked.

"Yeah! Let's go there!" Malik said excitedly.

Mike rolled his eyes and followed.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Mickey Mouse was still taking pictures at the front gate when one of the parks cast members came rushing up to him. Mickey took the picture with the group of children and waved off the group from Camp Oaks. Then he turned around to the cast member noticing that it was Alex and he seemed to have something urgent to say. Well if he's approaching me boldly like this during the day something must be wrong... Mickey thought his worry setting in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back