• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The main villain of KH3D?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
idk, it would seem like a good way to do MoM without actually going to the worlds.
What it sounds like is a good way to make it uncanon, seeing as how that's the entire basis of that world.

And why wouldn't you want to go to the worlds? Given that the game is swapping out every past Disney world for brand new ones, you'd think you'd -want- them to actually go.

Lumia

NO, that's like saying chain of memories is uncanon. it just saves up more timeline issues.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
NO, that's like saying chain of memories is uncanon. it just saves up more timeline issues.
No. Because Castle Oblivion is absolutely nothing like Mirage Arena. Mirage Arena is a "just for fun, uncanon land". Nothing in it has any bearing on the story.

And there are no timeline issues with KH3D....it takes place after Re:Coded and leads in directly to KH3D.

Lumia

true, but nomura has said it twice, once along time and the second time recently after khBBS that "kh3 will be where kh2 left off".

though, we don't know for sure how uncanon mirage arena is. even then it could still be canon later on.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
true, but nomura has said it twice, once along time and the second time recently after khBBS that "kh3 will be where kh2 left off".
I'm pretty sure he said more that Blank Points could be seen as the starting point of KH3 or whatever.
But, he's already said, even more recently, that KH3D is the furthest in the timeline and will lead in directly to KH3, so, perhaps he changed his mind.

though, we don't know for sure how uncanon mirage arena is. even then it could still be canon later on.
I think it's a safe bet how uncanon it is when you can have like three Vens battle a giant whale.

Lumia

that's only for gameplay. and i doubt he changed his mind. kh3d wasn't announced that far along the given quote.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
that's only for gameplay.
The entire world is only for gameplay. That's the point.

and i doubt he changed his mind.
It's either he did, or people misinterpreted what he meant by saying Blank Points was the beginning of KH3/where KH3 would take off from, because, truth of the matter is, KH3D leads directly into KH3 and takes place furthest in the timeline, he's already confirmed it.

Lumia

The entire world is only for gameplay. That's the point.

It's either he did, or people misinterpreted what he meant by saying Blank Points was the beginning of KH3/where KH3 would take off from, because, truth of the matter is, KH3D leads directly into KH3 and takes place furthest in the timeline, he's already confirmed it.
than he would be leading us on into some false evidence he gave out. i doubt the interview was that vague. if blank points is where kh3 starts off, than even more reason to find a way where kh3d won't take that much time to still consider blank points as the starting point to kh3?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
than he would be leading us on into some false evidence he gave out.
Or fans misinterpreted what he said, which is more likely the case.

i doubt the interview was that vague. if blank points is where kh3 starts off, than even more reason to find a way where kh3d won't take that much time to still consider blank points as the starting point to kh3?
Problem is, Blank Points is the start point to KH3D.

Lumia

so which is it? blank points is starting point to kh3 or kh3d?

oh well, hopefully, KH 3d time length is equal to coded's and the ending similar to chain of memories.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
so which is it? blank points is starting point to kh3 or kh3d?
Well, Blank Points literally is the starting point to KH3D. I suppose you could say it is the figurative starting point to KH3 though.

oh well, hopefully, KH 3d time length is equal to coded's and the ending similar to chain of memories.
It's actually more equal to BBS/KH1/KH2. He's confirmed it to basically be a main game, Alli.

Lumia

maybe it's more mainstream. but i would like it ot be more of chain of memories, in the sense that people don't consider it a side game yet still able to move on.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
maybe it's more mainstream. but i would like it ot be more of chain of memories, in the sense that people don't consider it a side game yet still able to move on.
Well, it's a maingame like BBS/KH1/KH2. Nomura specifically said it's story is on the same level of those titles, so you can expect a long spanning narrative that is required to play.

Lumia

i dont think he specifically mentioned those titles. he only said it will be more main stream. though at the moment, it looks like a side game to me. i think it's more of a chain of memories from what i'm hearing

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
ihe only said it will be more main stream.
He specifically said it was on the same level as the main games. Not "Main Stream". "Main Games" as in BBS/KH1/KH2.

though at the moment, it looks like a side game to me
Well, good for you, Alli. That doesn't change the fact that Nomura considers it to be a main game.

Lumia

No he did say "mainstream", when they gave an interview about him and where we learned he had wife. same level as the main games. i feel there's hypocrisy in there. for someone who called everything a main game, just to make other titles not look inferior. and in a way, chain of memories is considered a main game. since Re:chain f memories made it onto ps2 like the main titles. and we don't know on what level he is referring to, story wise probably, but one thing he never and probably never will due to sales issues is how important the story really is to understand the next chapter

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
No he did say "mainstream"
No, he didn't:
---Should fans of the series look at this as "Kingdom Hearts III"?
NOMURA:
Kingdom Hearts III and Kingdom Hearts 3D are not the same. However, it is a brand-new adventure starring Sora and Riku. The story is on par with that of a numbered title, and I'm sure the ending will shock fans.

To be fair though, he didn't say "main game" either, he said "numbered titles" which is actually even more definitive than "main game".

when they gave an interview about him and where we learned he had wife.
You're thinking of a different interview.

same level as the main games. i feel there's hypocrisy in there. for someone who called everything a main game, just to make other titles not look inferior.
I'm only speaking in your language so you can understand, and you speak the language where the titles "main game" and "side story" are denotative of significance.

and in a way, chain of memories is considered a main game
Not in Nomura's eyes, anyway.

since Re:chain f memories made it onto ps2 like the main titles.
The platform has nothing to do with whether or not something is a main title, i can't believe we're still having this conversation.

and we don't know on what level he is referring to
He said the story is on the same level as a numbered title, that's pretty big... And since 3DS cartidges are bigger than PSP UMD, it'll also probably be pretty long, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back