• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The 'Make-You-Feel-Better' Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
I will carry the words that were generated for me in my heart for the rest of my life. *tears up a little* I feel like I have the confidence to finally try and get a job, and hey, maybe even make friends!

...haha who am I kidding who needs friends

is this what i really look like to my friends :c

No. More like how the rest of society views us as a whole. :3

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sharjeel you are fabulous !!!

... and we appreciate you for who you are.

.....hmmm.....

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Didn't have much time to make rounds at the career fair last week (although it sucked up all my time) so I only researched a few companies.
Some of my friends got callbacks for interviews already, but not me. :(

Sharjeel is one of my favorite people at this forum :) he's always had my back and been a pretty reasonable person. And he's awesome because he's also an engineer.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Didn't have much time to make rounds at the career fair last week (although it sucked up all my time) so I only researched a few companies.
Some of my friends got callbacks for interviews already, but not me. :(

Sharjeel is one of my favorite people at this forum :) he's always had my back and been a pretty reasonable person. And he's awesome because he's also an engineer.

You know, I really hated that about career fair. Companies were pretty much locking up interviews the week of the career fair. What the hell is the point of the career fair then?

I felt the same way you did. People I knew were less intelligent, had lower GPAs, were less active on campus, had less work experience, and were not involved in extracurricular at all, were getting call backs and I was just twiddling my thumbs. It's a huge kick in the balls to your self esteem. I'd say just don't give up! You will get noticed!

Thankfully, I still ended up getting an internship last summer, and they want me back this summer, so if I don't find another place I can always go back.

If you want to chat one on one, need tips or anything, let me know Dogen. :)

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I've been having a reeeeal shitty time the past 2 months. Even if it's just for a second, these silly things help. The flatterer thing almost made me start crying.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Read the bottom tweet then the top.

8uhP7.png

xiaojen7

That's really cute ty. I wonder how the shades look like from the cat's eyes..

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Can I share a photo?
This is my Handi-Cat, Gilbert. He's a mentally disabled siamese cat that has a permanent head tilt. However, he's also the BIGGEST cuddle-bug on the face of the Earth! Oh? You have a regulated body temperature? Then prepare to have him nap on you. You've been warned...

Attachments

• 14590338_1145809202168117_4627922641496062057_n.jpg
    14590338_1145809202168117_4627922641496062057_n.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 4
D

Deleted member 246005

this is my feel good song.

it's in hindi but focus on how it makes you feel than the words themselves.

AleMustDie

Awards
Get motivated changing the Present for a better Future. I like think in this way.
The changes slowly occur, but after long time the change is significant.

Also, I like to revise KH Series Story to feel better. Since I 've forgotten many paragraphs
Dont really know why...

Attachments

• 3_KHUx.jpg
    3_KHUx.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 2
Back