• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Marked (RP Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
John watched as his partner moved about and talked, he silently sized him up and calculated numerous facts from his appearance, accent, personality, and even his name. Very sympathetic, even that would be an understatement. Instinctively John pulled down his collar revealing his right shoulder and his second mark, an Infinity Knot. Quickly he pulled it up and looked at from his partner, "How 'bout we get something to eat? I'm famished. Oh, and I need a change of clothes." Not bothering to wait for an answer he walked off, "I'll be back in a bit."

After sometime traveling the Academy he finally was at his room. Contrary to his appearance his room was clean, neat, and tip-top. All was in order, bed fixed, bookshelf dusted and organized, and even his closet was organized. Looking through his closet he found a clean set of clothes, a black blazer, with a silvery finish, an ironed white shirt (tucked in) black dress pants and fancy belt, black shoes and a red tie. Due to his little annoying habit of wearing ties John quickly loosened the tie and left it there to hang.

Fixing up his hair he was determined he was done, John finally had an easy assignment, no death-defying leaps for survival, no more life-threatening stand-offs, no more weaving and dodging rockets! Though he was beginning to miss the rush of adrenaline but now, at least, he won't have to spend $100 a week to replace his suit. But he remembered no assignment is as easy as it sounds, John pulled out an M9 pistol and examined it quickly. Though his mark was very helpful as an Intelligence Officer and a covert Spy, revealing your mark too early was an easy way to die. Attaching a silencer on the gun he hid it within his coat and headed back to Sam.

Noticing Sam hadn't exactly moved from his spot John smiled a bit. As he approached his new partner his 'new' look earned him several stares from the woman of the place, his clean cut suit, his combed bright hair, and shaved face made some heads turn. "Come on, let's go. As for our assignment.. I'm not exactly sure, I'm still a bit wet-behind-the-ears huh? Just got out of basic chap." Though they were partners Sam doesn't have to know EVERYTHING about him, right?

Awards
"Whoa!" With the hot coffee flying towards him, Capell grabbed Gale's bed sheet and tried to cover himself. Lowering the sheet he looked at the room. "Geez Gale, that was...something." He smirked at his new partner. "Well I'll see you when you get out partner!" Waving goodbye he stepped out of the room. The smell of coffee followed him as he strolled down the white halls. "Great, it got in my hair."

forty minutes later he was back at the AotSA academy. He didn't have much else to do so he headed to the training room. It was a pretty plain room at first glance, aside from the gashes in the walls from excessive training. heading into a back closet he took a stack of cement blocks used for impact practice and placed them on top of another. They were five feet in height all together. "OK Then!" Griping his right hand a flash of light emitted from his mark. As the handle of his blade reared up he yanked it out of his mark. "Whahahaha! Evil cement bastards prepare to be destroyed!" Using his artificial mark the blade began to vibrate, emeeting a soft, high pitched noise.

Outside the training room window a female student on her way stopped and looked inside. She couldn't help but giggle at Capell's silliness. "Eat this!!" Bringing the large blade down on the blocks it cut through them like a hot knife through butter. "Hmm, this thing seems to get stronger every time I use it." He dismissed his weapon and walked out the door, bumping into a small crowd of students who were eyeing him. "That was pretty impressive sir!" "Heh-heh, I know, I know. If you guys study hard, one day you'll be as cool as me!" Capell laughed and walked off to the cafeteria. "Yeah, he's pretty strong and all... but he's a bit strange." A male student said to another. "Yup, and is it just me or did he smell like coffee?"

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
"AND YOU KNOW I WANNA--SHA NA NAAA NA NA NAAAAAAA!!!!"

Startled, the blond haired girl immediately sat up, though slipped on her bedsheet and ending up colliding on the floor. She looked around for the source of the singing, which ended up being her new alarm clock--courtesy of her sister, of course. With a small grimace, the woman crawled over to the alarm clock and sharply tapped the snooze button. The singing ceased, and the alarm clock sat on the carpet as a normal clock should. Shaking her head, she pickefd up the cursed thing and slowly stretched, walking towards the bathroom.

Dropping the clock ontop of the dresser, the woman released her long, shimmering blond hair from its braid and let it swing over her shoulders as she washed her face and brushed her teeth. After cleaning herself up, she went to her closet, turning on the radio as she searched through her clothes.

"--And today is going to be a BEAUTIFUL day, what with the hot hot weather and the bright sun shining in our faces" The over-eager weatherman spoke as she dressed herself--first the sleevless man-tailored shirt, then the black skirt with the white one sewn under, then the thigh highs, the black boots, the separate sleeves, and of course--her favorite black tie. She turned on her heel and turned off the radio, snatching the bacl ribbon off her nightstand as she traveled to her kitchen. Scooping her hair into a bun, then braiding it--that was her hairstyle.

Her phone buzzed lowly from the table; she immediately picked up. "Hinata here." she replied, peeling a banana hungrily.

"Oh, Hinata dear? Don't come in today, the high school volunteers will be here, so we're covered." an aging voice replied. "Take the day off, alright?"

Hinata frowned; what the hell would she do now? "Alright, I'll see you." she finished, snapping her phone shut and placing it on the table. She sat down with a small sigh and turned on the small television, bored. True, being a librarian wasn't the most exciting thing, but it was all she had right now; Selena had chosen to stay with the Academy, and was probably running around as always.

Hinata stared at the television at the over eager weatherman before turning it off. Ah well, she'd find something...

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
London, England
Few days later
Top Floor of a Hotel
2:30 PM

James sighed as he finished reading her profile. Her name was Jobii, no last name. She is only nineteen but has already gotten onto the most wanted list. She has killed over 30 people, mostly regular people without marks. Apparently her father was more or less a "unfit parent". Sometime around when she was fourteen she found her mark and used it to brutally murder her father. He figured this out by hacking into the UN's database and hacked into her file. Her personality was...colorful, so to speak. Cold to the bone, she would kill anyone, even fellow marked, if they got in her way. Apparently she has a hatred towards men, as shown by how she kills men differently then women. She is also known to be quite cunning, a good ally if she were persuaded to join the Organization. The only problem? She booked a flight using a fake name that James looked up, and saw her making a trip here to London. It was perfect, but for some reason James had a feeling that this confrontation would not end well. Sure he had developed more strength and could most likely handle her, if she tried to attack him. Problem was, could she understand what he was trying to show her? He sighed as he logged off from the UN's database and pulled out his phone. Edward had given this phone, which was designed by his technicians, to not be detected by anyone. In other words, he made his own private network that not even the UN could listen on too. He dialed Edwards number and waited for him to pick up.
"Hello there James! Need something?" Edward said with his usual tone.
"Yes Edward, it appears that we might have a problem with the girl." James said as he sighed again.
"Oh cmon! James you fought me one on one in a fist fight, which if I remember correctly, was a draw. Did I ever mention I was a boxer?" Edward said getting off topic.
"No, and I understand that your strong its just that..this girl. It seems she has quite a hatred towards men. Apparently she had an incident with a group of men who murderer a close friend of her's. She hasn't stop killing since." James finished with a long pause. He waited for Edward to respond.
"Yes it seems that is quite a predicament. But you should be able to handle her! Any who I must be going now Tata!" Edward said with a hint of laughter in his voice.
"But!" James said trying to tell his partner. The line went dead.
"Dam!" James said, a little agitated that Edward had ignored him.He put the phone away. He sat in his chair for a few moments.
"Well, might as well head for the airport, she might already be there by now." James said getting up from his seat. He headed straight for the door and locked it. He went downstairs and checked out. He had to make sure no one could contact him.
"This could get messy." He thought to himself as he got into the cab that headed towards the airport.

Superwes

London, England
Few days later
Top Floor of a Hotel
2:30 PM

James sighed as he finished reading her profile. Her name was Jobii, no last name. She is only nineteen but has already gotten onto the most wanted list. She has killed over 30 people, mostly regular people without marks. Apparently her father was more or less a "unfit parent". Sometime around when she was fourteen she found her mark and used it to brutally murder her father. He figured this out by hacking into the UN's database and hacked into her file. Her personality was...colorful, so to speak. Cold to the bone, she would kill anyone, even fellow marked, if they got in her way. Apparently she has a hatred towards men, as shown by how she kills men differently then women. She is also known to be quite cunning, a good ally if she were persuaded to join the Organization. The only problem? She booked a flight using a fake name that James looked up, and saw her making a trip here to London. It was perfect, but for some reason James had a feeling that this confrontation would not end well. Sure he had developed more strength and could most likely handle her, if she tried to attack him. Problem was, could she understand what he was trying to show her? He sighed as he logged off from the UN's database and pulled out his phone. Edward had given this phone, which was designed by his technicians, to not be detected by anyone. In other words, he made his own private network that not even the UN could listen on too. He dialed Edwards number and waited for him to pick up.
"Hello there James! Need something?" Edward said with his usual tone.
"Yes Edward, it appears that we might have a problem with the girl." James said as he sighed again.
"Oh cmon! James you fought me one on one in a fist fight, which if I remember correctly, was a draw. Did I ever mention I was a boxer?" Edward said getting off topic.
"No, and I understand that your strong its just that..this girl. It seems she has quite a hatred towards men. Apparently she had an incident with a group of men who murderer a close friend of her's. She hasn't stop killing since." James finished with a long pause. He waited for Edward to respond.
"Yes it seems that is quite a predicament. But you should be able to handle her! Any who I must be going now Tata!" Edward said with a hint of laughter in his voice.
"But!" James said trying to tell his partner. The line went dead.
"Dam!" James said, a little agitated that Edward had ignored him.He put the phone away. He sat in his chair for a few moments.
"Well, might as well head for the airport, she might already be there by now." James said getting up from his seat. He headed straight for the door and locked it. He went downstairs and checked out. He had to make sure no one could contact him.
"This could get messy." He thought to himself as he got into the cab that headed towards the airport.
Aero's armor had been destroyed for the first time. He didn't feel so hot. He had taken a shower and gotten dressed. He was wearing his casual clothes. He was hanging over the ledge of a building. Waiting...watching, he wanted to see what the two marked were doing. Aero summoned one of his boomerangs and activated his second mark. He pulled a green card from his pocket and attached it to the card. He quickly threw the boomerang with the card back towards the cab that James got into. The boomerang went straight through the window and hit the seat. (I'm assuming the window is open). Aero quickly used his second mark to bring his boomerang back. But the card stayed there.

The card said in bold writing: James, go to 8701 Applecross drive. Drive around the area and you'll soon see a sign at where I am. Meet me at 5 PM

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
"Holy crap!" James said as a boomerang went through the window and left as quickly as it came. The taxi driver had stopped the car.
"Sir! Are you all right?" The driver said hoping that his client was not hurt. Most likely thinking that he might get a lower tip.
"Yes I'm all right." James said as he looked down at the seat next to him. A card was there with writing, as he picked it up James read what it said.
James, go to 8701 Applecross drive. Drive around the area and you'll soon see a sign at where I am. Meet me at 5 PM.
At first James was worried, but then calmed down. If it were the AotSA they would have attacked him, but they didn't. It seems that whoever wanted to meet him was interested in something.
"Driver I would like to go to Applecross Drive number 8701 please." James said asking nicely to the driver. He nodded and headed towards the destination.

8701 Applecross Drive
4:30 Pm
James was dropped off near the place he was supposed to meet. He then began to look for the sign that would tell him where he needed to go. He walked a while til he could fine something.
"Hope this isn't an ambush." He said under his breath.

Superwes

The wind quickly increases, so much so that it could almost blow you over. Aero waited on the top of a building. He was waiting for something badass to do. Then he threw both of his bladed boomerangs to Jame's shirt. Pinning him to the wall. Aero soon jumped down from the building (actually he used the ladders for supports to). Then he began to speak, "Alright, you don't know me but I know you. I have lots of things that you need, the main two being info and power. No one knows my name, you can just call me Aero." Aero coughed and then slowed his talking speed, "Alright, I'd like to join your organization"

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
"Tch!" James said as he was pinned down. How could he be such a fool!
"Alright, you don't know me but I know you. I have lots of things that you need, the main two being info and power. No one knows my name, you can just call me Aero."
"So this is what you do to people that you tell to come here?!" James said a little angry. He tried pulling the boomerangs off and was successful. He feel down and got up shaking the dust off his pants.
"Sigh anyway nice to meet you even if ya did attack me." James said looking at the man.
Aero coughed and then slowed his talking speed, "Alright, I'd like to join your organization"
"I don't think so, not til you tell me why and how you know about me." James said about to draw out his blade, sure it might be some use but he could see no way out. He tried to figure out Aero, why he asked him to see this.
"So let's start from the beginning. How do you know about me?" James said leaning against the wall.

Superwes

Aero took his boomerangs back using his wind power, but while doing so he takes James' blade, "Look, "sport". I've been looking for marked for a while...trying to do what you and your little friend just did. But...I figured it'd be easier to back some people like you. Now...you're in a bad position right now. I think I'd be the one to ask questions". Aero set the blade down and began talking again, "Alright, what are your and your friends marks"

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
"My mark is that blade that you took." James said as he pointed to where his dagger was placed.
"My friend? Well I can't really describe it. He's a...healer...and taker of life. Is how I would explain it." James said shifting his weight from one leg to another.
"But, when you interrupted my car ride, I was trying to get another member of the group. A girl, she has a deep hatred towards men and she was heading towards here. I was going to see if I could talk to her and make her join." James said unsummoning his blade. It would be useless now, but at least this marked would talk without trying to kill, someone like that could be useful.
"So." James said moving his leg back into a standing position.
"You want to be a part of the group? I can see that you use the wind and the boomerangs. Plus you think before you act. Not bad, you probably avoided the AotSA before right?" James inquired.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
New York- AotSA

"A Janitor indeed, this place would probably fall to ruins if I was assigned that job, haha. Oh, and since I should drop the Miss, you can go ahead and call me Richard, or Rich, perhaps Richy...been a good while since I've been called that."

"Alright, Richard, I'll be sure to remember you large list of names in case I am tested later." Emily replied with a joking tone as Richard continued on with his answer. I can tell he is a happy person, something rare among people nowadays with all the killings going on. It's nice knowing some people can still form a smile in these times.

"There I go again. *ahem* Actually, the reason I'm here, is that I'm looking for a partner to be completely honest. I'm sure you got the message recently regarding our good friend Jack. The madman is cleary making sure the world knows that he's alive and not-so-well in the head. As such, we need to be on high alert. Which puts me in a bit of a perdicament."

Ah, yes. Jack the Ripper as the media calls him. Of all the Marked murderers, he stands out the most right now with his slaughters and insane past. It makes sense, having a partner is a smart move. Sometimes one's skills alone aren't enough, and he appears to be someone I can trust at the moment.

As she stood there, thinking over his idea of teaming up, she finally noticed that his threads now beautifully danced about the area, lit up in a way that Emily couldn't help but describe them as pretty. The only thing that brought her focus back to reality was the man's voice as he continued on.

"As you know, Jack has a blade of some sort, which is no good for me, since these assistants of mine are also my lifeline. I already know how an individual fight would go, and also that the information required to capture him would take more than my own skills."

The threads now concentrated in front of Emily, playfully dancing around in front of her as she listened. Not only can we get more information faster and hopefully aid in putting an end to this crazed murderer, but maybe I can found out more information about him...

"So, as such, I feel I must ask, think you could use a hand Emily? I've no upcoming missions, and can promise that I'd do my best to assist you in your own missions. All I ask, is for a helping hand. Or in our case, a thread."

A smile spread across her face as she raised her right hand upward to head level, and with a flash a thread formed around her pinky, growing until it reached the floor and shimmering a deep, red color. "While we both have simple threads as out weapons, I believe together we can be more than able to handle Mr. Ripper should we encounter him. So, Richard," At this pause, she had the end of her string wrap around one of his own, moving up and down in a sort of hand shake, "you just got yourself a partner. Tomorrow we can meet up for coffee and discuss what information we have already, and then go around trying to get more. I'm sure tons of people here have a small piece of the puzzle, we just need to collect them all and put them together. Sound like a plan?"

Superwes

"Firstly, the AotSA don't even know I exist, and the one person from there who does....they can't tell. Secondly....explain your second mark, and edwards, in detail. You know mine, and I know yours. Keep your enemies close and your friends closer. Thirdly, I can see you analyzing me, seeing my usefulness, my strengths and weakness, that's cool and all, but keep your eyes to yourselves. Fourthly, I've seen this Jobi, I doubt she'll join you. "
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gale awoke in a hospital bed, again. He decided he was sick of this place. "Well, time to leave.",Gale got out of the bed but then remembered the IV. How the crap was he supposed to get that out. He summoned his weapon and burned the tube whole, the fire was his own and would not burn him. He then got his normal clothes and tried to check out.

"Sir you can't do that", the small fragile nurse from earlier stopped him, he brushed her aside and kept moving. Then more nurses joined and blocked the exit. So, Gale did what any 30 year old bad ass would do, he jumped out of the window.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Lewis walked off in the streets of Boston looking for the academy but nothing so far. "Man, this is like finding a needle in haystack. I mean, how the hell am I gonna find this place?" he groaned. He walked down an alley way until he came into a dead end. "Crap, guess I have to go back then." as he turned around he saw some shadey people coming up to him.

"Hey pal, watcha doing down our alley?" said one of them. Lewis looked over to him and he sensed something didn't seemed right here. "Hey, I'm talking to you." said the man again. "You better answer our boss here or we'll make you talk." said a bulking large thug cracking his knuckles ready to beat Lewis up. "And if you won't talk then, I suppose I'll increase the pain with my little friend here." said a skinny spikey red head dude with a lot of tattoos on his arms switching a 7 inch blade in his hand.

"Tell you what man, me and my boys will let you go if you hand us some green. What do you say?" said the leader of the pack. Lewis just stood there glaring at the men who appeared before him. "Well guess we have to do this the hard way. Rocko, show him we mean business." the leader said. "With pleasure. Open wide punk." the man named Rocko said and threw his fist at Lewis.

Before that fist made contact with Lewis's face, the mans hand was stopped by Lewis's. Lewis started to bend Rocko's hand back and Rocko was starting to whimper and drop to his knees. "Rocko get up you wuss!" shouted the leader. "I can't, I don't understand, he's bending my arm out of place." Rocko cried in pain. "Then let's see how he deals with a piece of sharp metal in his chest." the tattooed red head luanched at Lewis with his blade and something grabbed hold of the red heads hand. It was a long bushy wolf tail that wrapped around his hand. "What the hell is that?! Dude he has a freaking tail!" the red head said surprised by it.

"And that's not all." Lewis said. He pushed the man Rocko back and his amber eyes shimmered for a second and he started to cletch his teeth together and growl low and deeply. The thugs backed away from Lewis as they say Lewis beginning to transform into a half wolf, half man creature. "Holy, what the hell is this guy?" said the leader. "Dude, he's a monster! Lets get out of here!" said the red head. They started to run away from Lewis, frightened and intimidated by Lewis's monster form, but they weren't fast enough.

Lewis caught up to them and punched, kicked, bite, and clawed them one by one. After several hours in the alley Lewis stepped out from the alley back to normal. "I didn't want to resort to that. But they forced me to." Lewis said straighting himself. As he walked away the thugs he beat up were groaning in pain, all cut up, bleeding and the big guy Rocko's arm was bend out of place and brokened, the leader was knocked out cold, and the tattooed red head was bleeding from his arms and leg while his switch blade was laying there dripping with blood.

"Hmm, after that little struggle I had with those thugs I was able to catch a scent of the academy fields. Looks like I'll be there in no time as long as I don't have any interruptions on the way there." Lewis said as he walked to the dirrection of where he picked up the scent on what might be the academy.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
"That so? Well then I might have to persuade her then, and if it comes to it, get her to the brink of death." James said smiling a little. He sighed as Aero asked about his second mark and Edwards.
"Thing is I don't have a second mark. Edwards mark I do not know. He is able to heal wounds and injuries, at the cost of his stamina. But other than that I can't really tell you any more." he said leaning back against the wall. He closed his eyes and began to think, if this girl, Jobii, was a fighter or worse a killer, than he would have problems. Aero seemed like he could help with this matter.
"All right since I need to find her, and you want to be part of the Organization, I'm glad to say welcome. Although you won't get a big welcome, its the thought that counts I suppose?" James said laughing a bit.
"Any how, since you say this girl might not join, I might need your abilities to persuade her, or just in case, she tries to attack me." James said looking straight into Aero's eyes.
"You game?" James asked.

Superwes

Aero smiled, "I know how to get second marks, I stole info from AotSA when I graduated. Do you want to know how to get yours"? "Anyways, I don't think Jobi is a team player. So I'll come, in case she attacks, especially since you two aren't too great in combat (one mark and a healer), And if she gets in the way we'll have to kill her"\
OOC: Sorry short post, and my last wasn't very good either

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
"How 'bout we get something to eat? I'm famished. Oh, and I need a change of clothes."

"Yea, sure oh..." He began to say but before he could get it all out John was already gone.

"I'll be back in a bit."
He said and was out of sight. Sam stood there, eyes blinking and confused at what had just happened. He sighed and leaned against one of the poles. New partner is nice. Ironic that were both from the UK. He thought as he waited for John to come back. Wonder what his marks do... He saw John step out of the door and quickly stood upright.

"Come on, let's go. As for our assignment.. I'm not exactly sure, I'm still a bit wet-behind-the-ears huh? Just got out of basic chap." He replied to the last question Sam had asked and began walking. You don't seem to be just out of basic... He thought but said, "Oh well then I guess we can both teach each other something along the way!" He played it off as well as he could. Someone who's just out of basic doesn't graduate at ... "How old are you?" Sam asked as he followed his new partner to who knows where.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
James nodded at Aero's comment.
"Hopefully we won't have to do that." James said before he heard about Aero stealing info about them.
"Really? interesting, yes I would be interested in getting a second mark. But that can be done latter. Come we must be off." James said as he hailed a taxi for the two new members. James got in and waited for Aero to get in as well.
"To the Airport than!" James said as he and Aero got into the taxi and drove off.
OCC: I'm off so Superwes you can use James if you need to.

Exvind

Somewhere on the planet Earth. Hope that helps.
New York City. Times Square. 11:55 A.M.

The Big Apple. Apples. Apples are Red. So is blood. So is sin. Sin and blood are red. So are Apples. One big cesspool of sin and blood. Well, sin at least. The blood would come soon. In five minutes, actually. Or was it fifty minutes? Time was such a fickle thing, it didn't do as he commanded. Everything else did, but then again, he killed everything else. Maybe he should kill time? Hah! More crazy humor! Regardless, there were alot of people, and not a one of them was suspecting. Not the nice, if portly police officer who had given him directions to Times Square. Not the Janitor he had knifed and replaced. None of the people in the building connected to the giant screen. Not the mother nursing her child. None of them knew what he had done, who he was, or what he was going to do.

Except that statue. That statue knew all. Such a worthy foe. He would get his, someday.

But the worthy statue aside, Jack stood in the center of Times Square, the beating, pulsing, veiny, filthy heart of New York City. He was dressed in a long brown trenchcoat, and was wearing a hat, glasses, a beard, and fake curls. To all around him, in his suit, he simply seemed to be the world's tallest Jewish stereotype. A 'shalom' here and there went a long way in this day and age where people refused to learn about the religions and cultures of others. Jack knew they were all wrong and thus he had to kill them all to liberate their souls, but he still learned about them. It was only courteous. The statue would understand that. The pidgeon on its head might as well.

Jack slowly pulled off his gloves, revealing the Marks on his hands as he paused, looking to the large building with the T.V. screen he had left not long ago. The man running the screen was dead. His blood was the only thing running now....down his body, that is. Hah! Murder jokes. Jack smiled. Checking his watch, he looked to the screen, as the advertisment for Coca-Cola began to twitch, then exploded into static for a moment, as his nice little addition to the programming went into effect.

It was Noon.

The image on the screen was suddenly replaced by a massive Union Jack flag, while "Viva Brittania" played in full force behind it. This was simply to get people's attention. Many ignored it, at first, but people began to notice, and question what was happening. Some new advertisement? A public stunt? A giveaway, perhaps? More people, however, paid attention, when the flag vanished, and the music died. What they saw now, which truly attracted attention and a few screams, was the image of Jack, standing tall and perfectly lit, while an orchestrated version of "Live and Let Die" played behind him, subtly. In one hand, he held an infant, cradled in his arm. In his other, a scalpel. The image of Jack smiled, down at all of Times Square, as the sound blasting out on the sound system silenced the thousands of people in the square. The sound, was the infant's cooing. The media, always present in that area, had already trained their cameras on the screen, so all over America, if not the world, could see Jack's video.

All of the world, including Jack in the flesh, watched as on the massive screen in Times Square, as he brutally began stabbing the infant, every grisly detail shown on camera, including its screams. Disguised Jack winced, playing his character, while Image Jack laughed. And how he laughed. The crowds recoiled. Many screamed. Mothers held their children, shielding them from the video. Across America, there was fear. One woman in Detroit died from shock. The deed done, Image Jack dropped the baby's corpse like it was a sack of bricks, and smiled, and spoke.

"Goooood Afternoon America. And good morning China. What you just witnessed, was my sending an innocent away from this cursed world, to a better place. My name...is Jack. Jack the Ripper, you've branded me. I'm flattered. Really I am. And slighlty amused. And hungry. This suit gets a bit itchy when covered in blood. Anyway. I showed you what I did because I wanted to get your attention. Why? To get a message across. That message is simple......Television is distracting."

In unison, Image Jack and Real Jack, and the imaginary Black Jack all laughed wickedly. Real Jack had removed his disguise while everyone was paying attention to the screen, and had begun to spawn scalpels. Many, many scalpels. The pain was excruciating, but worth it...because he began to let them fly. Like a real life demon, he threw them in a frenzy, each one deadly accurate, in the most lethal of senses. Not one scalpel did not find it into a person's face, skull, neck, heart, or otherwise. All nearby police found themselves meeting their maker, and so he was free to begin butchering everyone around him. There were so many people there, and they were all so close together. It was easy. So very easy.

And there was blood.

So.

Much.

Blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back