• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Marked (RP Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
New York, New York
11:57 A.M.

Selena Uzuri yawned quite loudly, scratching her blonde head as her blue eyes drooped significantly. The Starbucks guy was taking WAY too much time mixing a simple hot chocolate, and she was getting annoyed; the people in front of her had ordered more complicated things and had left in seconds, but they couldn't get her some hot chocolate?!

"Excuse me, ma'am..." the brown haired boy mumbled nervously, jumping as Selena glared at him fiercely. "W-We're fresh out...c-could I get you s-something else...?"

"Screw it, I'm going to Dunkin' Donuts!" Selena growled, pounding the counter in frsuteration and turning sharply on her heel to leave.

"Goooood Afternoon America. And good morning China. What you just witnessed, was my sending an innocent away from this cursed world, to a better place. My name...is Jack. Jack the Ripper, you've branded me. I'm flattered. Really I am. And slighlty amused. And hungry. This suit gets a bit itchy when covered in blood. Anyway. I showed you what I did because I wanted to get your attention. Why? To get a message across. That message is simple......Television is distracting."

Selena's eyes darted to the television. Holy crap...that's what I have to arrest? Her jaw dropped as she listened, but her head was starting to spin. He actually broadcasted himself on TV! But wait...then, another member had to have seen it...she couldn't have been the only AotSA member to have seen this...

She clenched her fists tightly, the urge to rip off his head making her nuts. I can't just go in by myself, but...

Selena dashed out of the Starbucks, waving at a taxi--hot choclate would have to wait.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Looking up at Sam he grinned slightly, he wasn't just a brooding moron who went around taking down criminals in a foolish manner. This one was a bit smart. John knew he needed to rethink his plan, but he needs consistency. John and Sam were soon standing in front of a quaint eatery, waiting for the dull traffic light to turn red so they could cross the street. He bowed his head and began to fidget with his suit, it's been a while since he wore this, rather itchy.

He opened his mouth to speak and as he spoke he was a bit surprised when no words were heard. Instead the cries and gasps of anguish and shock shook the busy street, John look up and tried to pin-point the source of this commotion. Finding it quickly he looked inside of the eatery and noticed the televised program wasn't on schedule, glancing at his watch he noted the time, 12:03. Then noted the channel, TBS. At this time the every funny show 'Friends' should be airing, there wasn't anything scheduled to interrupt the program, but that wasn't exactly important, what was important was whatever this man was doing!

Recoiling slightly as he watched the infant brutally murdered, Jack. Jack the Ripper where had he heard this before, ah yes; the hypocritical buffoon who massacred people and was named a national threat. He was as much of a threat than a box of kittens. But this, this takes the cake. He was broadcasting himself which indicated several things, one; this man was confident, very confident. One would take into account a number of things which could cause his capture and he probably predicted all of them expertly. Two; he wasn't alone. A prerecorded clip would be a bit more difficult to find but broadcasting live would narrow things down easily, "No.. That isn't live. 'Television is distracting', the cheeky bastard is using that as a distraction.." Which also indicates something else. This Jack is good.

No stumbling, no mistakes, nothing. Either he rehearsed, the thought of a number of dead infants piled up made John go cold, or he is used to things like this. Then suddenly police cars raced past John, sirens screaming in his ears and they headed for one place. Times Square. John was right, this was what he could figure: Jack used this video to hopefully distract nearly everyone down at Times Square, whilst the real Jack, disguised amongst the masses, revealed himself and massacred everyone. Surely Jack would know local law enforcement would intervene which annoyed John further, he really is cocky.

Instinctively John took the phone from his pocket and flipped it open, a few seconds before he flipped it opened it rang.
"'Ello dear, how's the kids?" Answering immediately he was only met with a monotone voice,
"Change in plans," Naturally, "This Jack is a bit of a problem, silence him." A bit of annoyance was hinted by his tone, seems this mystery man had a weakness.
"With all due respect, sir, stopping genocidal maniacs isn't in my resume. Beside two men against him? I don't see that happening." Replying coolly he couldn't let his guard down even if it's to a superior officer.
"It is now, $4.5 thousand has been transferred to your bank account at this moment, consider it.. A bonus. Naturally your more discrete actions will take years to take down Jack,-"
"Gee, thanks."
"So, pursue Selena Uzuri. She is one of the hundreds of Officers assigned to capturing Jack The Ripper, help her and make sure nothing goes wrong. She's a bit of a trouble-maker but you can handle it." Sounds of shifting and beeping were heard, "Do not underestimate him. And if you need more motivation just think about this; he is Moriarty and you can be Holmes." John recoiled slightly, "Personal files are an incredible source of information." Click.

He gripped his phone and shoved it back to his pocket, if Selena was assigned to find Jack surely she would be looking for him now, which means get to Times Square and we'll find her and hopefully him. Looking back at Sam he sighed and brushed a hand through his hair. "Guess what? We get to play detective." Jogging past him he knew Jack wouldn't exactly stick around, they were at Malcolm X Boulevard, the quickest way to Times Square was 5th Avenue and that was 11 minutes depending on traffic, they had no time. He approached a sleek black car, unlocked it, and jumped in. The best they could do was find clues to where Jack was going to NEXT time; just the idea of thinking about next time irked John.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
While in the taxi James got a phone call from Edward.
"Something the-"
"James we have a major problem." Edward said a little bit of fear in his voice. James sense that something was wrong.
"Whats wrong?" James said as he looked over at Aero. Something had really scared their partner.
"It's Jack, Jack the Ripper. He..." Edward stopped at the last second.
"What did he do?" James asked even more curious than before.
"I can't tell but listen to this audio clip I found. It was sent out all across America and most likely the world." Edward said connecting to the audio clip. James changed the call to speakerphone. As soon as he did that he heard a baby crying, and after a few seconds it was silence and replaced by a man's words.
"Goooood Afternoon America. And good morning China. What you just witnessed, was my sending an innocent away from this cursed world, to a better place. My name...is Jack. Jack the Ripper, you've branded me. I'm flattered. Really I am. And slightly amused. And hungry. This suit gets a bit itchy when covered in blood. Anyway. I showed you what I did because I wanted to get your attention. Why? To get a message across. That message is simple......Television is distracting."
The idiot! Even though he had done such a thing, Jack would never escape this time! He would have every single AotSA member after him! But wait..James began to think. If he did this for a reason, like maybe to send a message out to the world that he could do whatever he wanted, to anyone he wanted. It shook him up for a second before Edward began talking again.
"That's not all, according to my info he then revealed himself and began to slaughter people." Edward finished saying sighing.
"So what do we do?" James asked.
"Dunno, we might have to kill him. He's a danger that can't be controlled. He doesn't think like we do. He's a mad man with power. The most dangerous type of person." Edward said still with that fear in his voice.
"All right. We might have to head back and meet you at the HQ."
"All right see you then." edward said as he hung up.
"Seems that this Jack fellow is something else. He's not human." James said putting the phone away.

Awards
New York​

He still couldn't believe what he had just seen. Capell had witnessed a few sick things in his time with AotSA but this? "Jack... Just who the hell do you think you are!?" Increasing thoughts of rage went through his mind as he sped down the road towards Times Square. Leaving his car behind, he was driving a black motorcycle. Needless to say, Capell was ignoring the speed limit and weaving in and out of traffic. "Outta the way!" He yelled jumping his bike on top of a unsuspecting blue car. Launching off it he realised he was now in times square. Apparently riding at over eighty miles per hour was a good way to get around. Stopping his bike Capell's face went as colorless as a silent movie. "So. Much. Blood." Times square reeked of death. Bodies littered the streets, A few people were alive, but their wounds were fatal. Abandoning his vehicle he didn't even bother putting the kick stand out. As the bike fell to it's side Capell scanned the area, he quickly spotted Jack The Ripper, who clearly stood out. "Jaaaaaaack!!" In a flash a large blade emerged from Capell's mark. "I'm sick of your shit. Now answer for your crimes or I'll answer them for you!"

Superwes

Aero jumped out of the Taxi. He had heard the whole thing. And the radio was talking about mass genocide in Times Square. "The bitch went too far now. James....I'm going. I'll contact you later. I'm gonna kill this guy, those were out humans, to command, They had done nothing wrong. Inferior as they may be." Aero summoned his boomerangs and held them in his hand. Then he threw his boomerangs in front of him and puts wind behind them, creating a draft. But to the extreme, after a few minutes he ran alongside the boomerangs, greatly increasing his speed. He does this continually giving him a layered speed boost each time. Soon he reaches Time Square. He booms his voice louder using the wind and begins to speak, "I'd heard about you. i'd hoped I could've used you one day. But this is too far. You will put a stain on the very ideal of the Marked,especially Marked Dominance. Today...I shall kill you"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gale had followed Capell, he himself was a big hothead. But damn capell,this...no he understood. He'd even back him up, "Capell you retard. Think...Jack is so strong, and there will be many more marked here, friendly or unfriendly. You'll need back up"

Last edited:

Exvind

Somewhere on the planet Earth. Hope that helps.
New York City - 12:15 P.M.

Jack had never felt so alive in his entire life, or any of the others he had lived in his existance. So much fear, so many lives in his hands and his alone, and so many corpses. While it did hurt him to keep making his scalpels, the pure rush he got from every individual kill more than made up for it. He killed the young. He killed the old. He killed mothers, fathers, children, grandparents, aunts, uncles, bachelors, bachelorettes, and the pidgeon that had sat ontop of his great adversary, the statue. He owed his foe that much at least.

People screamed, and some had attempted to stop them. Regardless, he had killed them. One man had managed to pull a gun. Jack had made sure to fling a scalpel into each of his eyes, before he finally killed the poor idiot. In the fifteen minutes between his broadcast and the time the first person out of the ordinary arrived, he had killed no less than 400 people. Not to say he hadn't stabbed more, and that more would not die of blood loss. but at an average rate of about twenty five people killed every minute, he could have kept on going. But alas, someone, another Marked, had arrived to ruin his fun.

Covered in blood, his suit ruined, manic smile plastered on his face while he held a scalpel in each hand, Jack stood at his full, disturbingly impressive height, and stared at the man who had bumped into him in Chicago. Had he been in Chicago? That man certainly had been, but had Jack? Yes...yes he had. Unless there was another mass murderer out there. Was there? THAT BASTARD! No. He would calm. He was the only one, and was so full of adreneline, he could have powered the Big Apple by himself.

But what was this? There was not only the man with the sword, clearly AotSA, but another. A ManChild with boomerangs. Annoying. Childish. Arrogant. If anyone was an embarassment to the Blessed Marked, it was this man parading himself so openly. Alone during that yell, there had been approximately 42 chances for Jack to kill him. All too easy. This was disappointing. The smile left his face, leaving him a tall, sulking butcher of a man, the blood still dripping from his blades. Boomerang Boy was behind him, so he twisted his head back, at a sick and improbable angle, his nearly black eyes staring seemingly lidlessly.

"......You are annoying. Like the pidgeon. Father Marked you, so I shouldn't kill you, but I will take your soul if you bother me. Goodbye. And do not eat the sushi."

That business taken care of, in Jack's mind atleast, he righted himself, and again smiled at Capell, having not blinked once for some time. This man wanted him to answer for his crimes. Crimes? What crimes? He hadn't committed any crimes. He had simply saved souls through the purification of death. On that note, he should opt to try and spare more children from this sin-filled world. Maybe hit some more orphaneges. Or a maternity ward. That would probably be best. So many newborn infants just waiting to pass onto somewhere better. He could add their bodies to the storehouse where he had stored all the practice babies for his video! He had wanted to get the blood splatter just right, so he had to try twelve times before getting a perfect take. Thirteen dead babies in all. Fun.

"Crimes? Do you mean this? This mass purification? If people were penetant, they would have done this to themselves long ago. But, I suppose this was in violation of your petty human laws. Very well then. Read me my Miranda Rights."

And then, Jack did the most unpredictable thing in the history of mankind.

He dropped his scalpels, fell to his knees, and placed his hands behind his head, smiling the entire time.

Superwes

This man may be crazy, but he was powerful. However, he did make the huge mistake of underestimating him. He looked around. While keeping himself guarded. He then ran at high speed and threw one of his bladed boomerangs. It hit the wall and then came back around jack and circled him.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gale was about to charge when he saw something..."CAPELL, STOP! That's the bastard who beat me up! With his help Jack'll be gone. But we can't charge, we have to think this out. ZOMG!!! Jack just gave up", Gale's eyes almost popped out

BlackmageAp

Awards
"While we both have simple threads as out weapons, I believe together we can be more than able to handle Mr. Ripper should we encounter him. So, Richard you just got yourself a partner. Tomorrow we can meet up for coffee and discuss what information we have already, and then go around trying to get more. I'm sure tons of people here have a small piece of the puzzle, we just need to collect them all and put them together. Sound like a plan?"

Richard, could barely contain his excitement as he heard this acceptment. He opened his mouth to speak, and instead shouted.

"ALL RIGHTLY THEN, THAT SOUNDS MARVELOUS!" He had surprised himself a bit with his response, but knew that it was foolish to keep his normal nature supressed anymore. "I'd apologize, but it's been too long since I've been this excited about something. Now then, coffe you say? Well that seems fine to me. Well there's the Dunkin Dounuts a couple blocks down, or there's a Coffehead that's a bit further off...let's not go to starbucks though, I only like one thing there and I'm getting slightly burnt out on that." He chuckled to himself a bit, feeling good things coming to the future.

"Here then," he said as he pulled out a receipt for something trivial earlier. "Just give me a call sometime tomorrow morning or so. I'd imagine that I'll be up somewhere around five or so, but I don't think that would be a healthy waking time for someone not used to it. Then again, you might be used to it as well. I do suppose we'll find out soon e-" Richard paused as his phone vibrated. He picked it up, noticing that a connection of his had told him to check the New York news straight away.

"I apologize Miss...dammit...Emily, I'll talk to you a bit later." He marched off while having his phone update him on the most recent news. All of it was the same. Jack had pulled his latest trick, and not simply one either. There was a mass murder, a continued murder, and what seemed like a resistance to arrest as well. Richard was worried, and unfortunately, panicing.

"Those fools!" He hailed a taxi, telling him to drive as close to the site as possible.

Awards
Capell raised an eyebrow at the tall man's behavior. This is one thing he couldn't stand about his type, they were completely unpredictable. Glancing behind Jack he saw a man dressed like he just came from comic-con. Capell decided to ignore him for now. Right now he had to deal with Jack. But how? He had just given himself up, and at the moment Capell wanted to remove his head from his body. He took a deep breath. "What the hell is he doing? I know he wouldn't give up this easily." Resting his blade on his left shoulder, he walked closer to the mass murderer. With each step to him he let out a little of his rage. Reaching him he looked down to him. "You better not pull anything Jack." Capell said, sticking his sword into the ground.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you. Do you understand these rights as they have been read to you?" Finishing the tired Miranda warning he crossed his arms. "If you're sincere about this then get up, turn around, and put your hands behind your back." There was a lot more he wanted to say, he wanted to yell, scream, make this bastard understand what pain he caused. but he didn't, what would be the point? Capell never took his eyes off the pale man. He just knew he would try something, and if he did, he would be ready.

Superwes

As Capell stuck his sword into the ground, Aero's boomerang that was circling Jack slashed a deep cut into Capell's arm, then he summoned his bladed boomerang back. "You, he's mine. I'm taking him. You'll just imprison him and he'll get away That's what happens when you AotSA get in, so inferior, just like your little friend next to you". He looked towards Gale and spat. "I'm taking Jack, I'm going to torture and kill him. And if you stop me...I'll have to kill you to".
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gale quickly activated his second and first marks. "AERO!!!!"! Gale was still mad about the earlier confrontation, he wanted payback. He quickly set himself and his weapon on fire with his second mark and tackled Aero. They began to fight but Gale seemed to be losing

Last edited:

Sparks

gone
Clare walked around the school grounds being totally bored. She didn't need to get to class yet. She just wanted to study. But she was BORED to no end. She was usually bored, unless she was painting, but painting was always fun, to her at least. Putting her bag around her shoulders she walked off the school grounds, and what she saw made her mouth drop. Jack the Ripper had killed a baby, on public television. She shook and rolloed her hands into fists.
"Goooood Afternoon America. And good morning China. What you just witnessed, was my sending an innocent away from this cursed world, to a better place. My name...is Jack. Jack the Ripper, you've branded me. I'm flattered. Really I am. And slighlty amused. And hungry. This suit gets a bit itchy when covered in blood. Anyway. I showed you what I did because I wanted to get your attention. Why? To get a message across. That message is simple......Television is distracting." Dropping her bag Clare ran to Times Square. She couldn't get very close, or who knows if she could get killed in the process. Jack had already killed everyone in Times Square and all of the blood made her feel sick. This was like a slasher film, and all of these people were the non-important actors. But they had lives. Who knows who that baby could've been in the future? Who knows who was in Times Square at that moment and got killed. It mad Clare really pissed off.
Then he surrended. Right in front of Capell and Gale. And A man appeared out of no where. This was insanity. "What the f-" She told herself not to say it. Her paintbrush appeared. What could she do, paint on Jack? No even if he was surrendering what if he had some trick up his sleeve. Capell told Jack the usual, and Gale and some weird guy named Aero started to fight. She shook her head and her paintbrush went away. If something bad happened she would be right there to help, using her skills of course.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
The TV showed everything that was occurring. Jack the Ripper had made his way to New York and he was killing in the open. Before he could watch anymore, he heard John speaking on his telephone. Sam tried to listen in but couldn't hear a thing. The conversation was very brief and soon John was saying, "Guess what? We get to play detective." After he said this he walked off towards a very clean and very shiny black car. He got in and Sam looked at John confused. "Well... I don't think that traffic will allow us to get very far." Sam said sarcastically. "Times Square is pretty far away and..." Sam got the feeling that they weren't gonna go to Times Square. He shrugged and jumped into the car and slammed the door shut.

Once the door was closed everything was silent. It was as if he had a remote and turned the noise outside off as the doors to the car closed. "Is this your car?" Sam asked surprised that someone that just graduated from basic has this fancy of a car. He shrugged again and waited for his new partner to start the car.

All the while a silly thought had passed through his head. There was a book he read as a child. One that his mother had given him before they took him away by the author, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. One of his most favorite books. His new partner reminded him somewhat of the main character Sherlock Holmes. Acting on the spur of the moment but very smart and always 3 steps ahead of the antagonist. Then another thought passed through his head. What would that make Sam, Watson?

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Flipping on the car he felt how it purred and vibrated slightly, gripping the wheel he glanced at his watch again, at this rate Jack will get away. Turning his head he noticed Sam getting in as well, "Is this your car?" He inquired, John leaned back and grinned slightly, Damn. I forgot about my cover, didn't expect him to remember. "Got it as a birthday present, pop loves me." He was careful not to add a suspicious tone that would otherwise compromise him. They roared down the street and took a sharp right, he poked the radio forcefully and turned the station to a local news broadcast.
"We are now getting word in as infamous Jack The Ripper is being approached by police and is being arrested at this moment. Now according to viewers and police, Jack aired a disturbing video, and whilst people watched the video, he remained disguised amongst the crowd and at the right time revealed himself and began killing everyone there."

Annoying with the radio he turned it down where his voice was but a mere roar, "That makes no sense.." John weaved past several cars, "The attack began a few minutes after noon. And already local news knows about what happened, to the last detail? No, whomever Jack is associated with wouldn't want his actions to be heard all over. They probably told the media that and like wildfire it spread quickly, so Jack's abilities wouldn't be known, and so he would be locked away.. Which means.. Jack's friends are probably already there."

They stopped abruptly at the sight of a red light, John knew they had no chance it wouldn't make sense to increase the risk of crashing. "If I were Jack's friends I wouldn't be happy with him going off on a killing spree, maybe they plan to take him out. AotSA members are probably there as well, I don't hear mass chaos anymore which either means Jack is dead, or he is being arrested. Someone of his stature wouldn't dare be killed by the AotSA, or even be arrested by police, which ultimately means.. He gave up, he gave up to give us the satisfaction that 'Yes, we did our jobs.'" As soon as the light changed they headed off and in mere minutes they were finally there.

He parked nearby and stayed completely out of sight, quickly he jumped out of his car and hugged the wall. Carefully he turned over the corner and noticed a gathering in the center, four of them, and the fifth one had to be Jack. He was on his knees surrendering, he deducted this correctly, those AotSA tenderfoots won't be a match for him. He knew Sam would be close behind him, he spoke softly to avoid detection, "Running in there would blow our cover, and increase the chance for. Collateral damage, we need to wait and find out where he will be going next, that is IF he isn't killed by his little friends.."

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
All James could do the entire flight was think of why. Why would Jack do something? Even though he is insane, which is now a definite yes, why would he do such a thing then give up? It made no sense. The entire plane flight he thought what a ad man would think. It almost made him crazy. Nothing made any sense. Maybe Jack thought he was helping these people by killing them. In that case that might be an incentive to get him to join. But even if he did join, would he do something like this for no apparent reason to the others? That was a high risk, but maybe, if he could find the place where they were holding him, he could sneak in and talk to him, see if he could find out something about this so called "Jack". The name was given to him by the media which is the reason why he said such things. When the plane landed James phone rang and he picked it up.
"Yes?" James said to the other person on the other line. What James heard from the other line was insane! He closed the phone and got into a car.
"Take me to This address in Queen's please." He asked the driver handing him a piece of paper.
"4815 Holloway Drive." The taxi man repeated the address. James nodded his head and began thinking about the phone call. Jack was the least of his worries.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
((First part of the post[optional] this music is recommended for it: YouTube - Requiem for a dream))

Honolulu Hawaii
Month- Janurary
Day- 21st
Year- Unknown
Time: 6:45:05PM

The inhabitants of this island paradise town roamed amongst themselves, living their lives.. All of them, going to their daily jobs. All enjoying life, never second-guessing their decisions made. Never thinking for one second that anything bad can happen. Everyone thought that this was truly Paradise…They were gravely mistaken.

They all mistook everything that was once believed to be true here. Not once did they stop to think that there was a mass-murderer among one of them. The fear of knowing that there is a man among this island town that had the soul to kill and kill without any remorse. A man who could kill without feeling any guilt upon his conscious. They feel the fear of not knowing who he is, and/or where he is.

This man, is truly a monster. Stalking his victims and taking their life away, like it was a simple breathe of air for him. Whoever he was, wherever he was, it all would soon be revealed as his presence was going to be known to one unlucky victim.

Since his last victim, this mad man has not felt such happyiness he gets from ripping the life from unexpected victims. But, that long-lived happyness he saught for so long, is going to be realized. As will his idenity. The whole world was about to know who he was, what his plan was for the world?

Which ever he has planned for the world, it is about to be announced to the entire globe.

((During the second part of my post, this music is reccomended to listen to: YouTube - Silent Hill 4: The Room OST / 13 - Nightmarish Waltz))

Honolulu, Hawaii
Grand Television Station

10:00:00Pm

The station was quiet, like a ghost town. Everybody that was there, who were just doing their jobs, running the global network of what airs and what does not air. However, this night of this month, the one person rumored to be the “mass murderer” appeared before them in a really fancy suit. It didn’t appear at first glance that this man couldn’t be capable of killing even an innocent fly. However, once a certain amount of time elapsed, the true nature of this man was known; a true psychopath. The eyes of this man, gave off the impression that he was a troubled individual. However, before anybody was able to act, Morte, the man of many persona’s, raised his right hand, appeared a lamp. A normal house-hold, appliance lantern. It was white and blue, shaped like those lanterns seen in Japan, but this one had tribal markings on it.

The first step of this vicious, and heinous crime. The secret power that lives within Morte, about to be revealed. Holding his right arm up now, something strange began. The little bulb inside the lantern began to react, white and blue strings of life force energy began to slowly drip out of the appliance. With seconds just elapsing, something evil and unthinkable began. The souls of those inhabited in the TV studio, all of them were being sucked out of their very bodies, and soon every one of them dropped to the floor…leaving it to a silent night in Honolulu.

((No music reccomended for the third part of my post))

Honolulu, Hawaii
12:00am
TV Station- Master Control CP

The time where everything Morte came here to do, will alas be realized. His master plan is about to go into play. With the TV studio empty of life. Morte is the only being here that is breathing life, and thus his plan is set in perfect motion. However, before Morte could do that, he must first line out the little, yet meaningful details of how to set up the connection to every TV in the world. Well it’s a good thing that Morte is a genius at electronics, or he’d be good as dead.

After a few minutes of connecting the cables correctly, Morte is finally able to put his plan into motion; complete global announcement.

((Last part of my post, this music is reccomended:YouTube - Senna - Bleach Soundtrack))

Honolulu Hawaii
1:00am
TV Station- Control CP

“The time set perfect, and the entire world is about to be at my feet. The entire globe is about to witness history, as the end of their freedom” Morte spoke before going live onto national Televison. Seconds away, his words began to slip out.

“Attention boys and girls of all ages. Men and woman, seniors. Murderers around the world. All members of Aotsa, today is the day you all will fear the name of Morte. The one who will bring all chaos to all. The one who will bring a unification around the world. But this is not a one-man plan. On the contraire, it is a plan developed from a whole group. And the first task, is to eliminate the AotSA. And that is what is going to happen.” Morte said, as the global message was being sent out through every elctronic device in the world, and now the beginning of the end starts.

Last edited:

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
In the vicinity of Times Square, NY.

The car zoomed past other cars, avoiding traffic and any accidents. Sam sat still not quite phased by the maniacal driving. The radio host chattered away about some new band but John changed it to the news. "We are now getting word in as infamous Jack The Ripper is being approached by police and is being arrested at this moment. Now according to viewers and police, Jack aired a disturbing video, and whilst people watched the video, he remained disguised amongst the crowd and at the right time revealed himself and began killing everyone there."

"That bastard," Sam said under his breath as he listened intently analyzing every word the woman said. Apparently John was quicker. "That makes no sense.." John weaved past several cars, "The attack began a few minutes after noon. And already local news knows about what happened, to the last detail? No, whomever Jack is associated with wouldn't want his actions to be heard all over. They probably told the media that and like wildfire it spread quickly, so Jack's abilities wouldn't be known, and so he would be locked away.. Which means.. Jack's friends are probably already there."

Out of basic recently, my ass! Sam thought and smirked. John continued, "If I were Jack's friends I wouldn't be happy with him going off on a killing spree, maybe they plan to take him out. AotSA members are probably there as well, I don't hear mass chaos anymore which either means Jack is dead, or he is being arrested. Someone of his stature wouldn't dare be killed by the AotSA, or even be arrested by police, which ultimately means.. He gave up, he gave up to give us the satisfaction that 'Yes, we did our jobs.'"

"Well, You're the Intelligence Officer..." Sam said as the car stopped near Times Square. "but... maybe he gave up to lure us AotSA members there... Soldiers that are just out of basic or just stupid will rush in and try to take him out... initially opening themselves to any of his friends who might be ready to kill them... At least that's what I thought but... I like your theory better."

The car stopped and Sam got out. "Running in there would blow our cover, and increase the chance for. Collateral damage, we need to wait and find out where he will be going next, that is IF he isn't killed by his little friends.." Sam followed his new, but experienced partner and said, "You lead Sherlock."

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Once upon a time, Andrew had stood outside of his home, looking up at his window. But that was five to ten minutes ago. Maybe more. He thought he might have dozed off on the couch, but he didn't know. He had flipped on the television, and was now watching... Dexter, maybe? It was a show about a killer who was a cop, too... Or something along those lines. He wasn't exactly interested, but there sure was a realistic baby being split open on the show... But television could do crazier things than Marquee Moon, so it didn't mean much.

He flipped the TV off and closed his eyes. If he was able to sleep before, why not now? He didn't have much else to do... So, was it really a crime to take a nap? The way Harper was doing things, he figured it may be soon, but for now he should take advantage of the lack of a law in place. He cursed Ottawa mentally.

He closed his eyes, and let his mind wander.

He disliked what he saw.

Once upon a time, he had been sleeping. But that was long, long ago. Like Star Wars. Now, he was showering. He decided it was a good idea, considering he had dressed in layers. And closed his windows. And spent a good deal of time in the sun. Lady Summer was departing, but she sure as hell wasn't gone just yet. He made a point to get every little crevice. It had been days since he had last turned the nozzle. Dont forget to wash between your toes.

After the taxing ordeal, he slipped on a pair of boxers and a hooded sweater he had left lying around for this occasion. He didn't plan to go out at any point in the day, and he had locked his door. If anyone showed up, he'd put something on. Or tell whoever came by to go fuck theirself. Either way. And Liam was off at a funeral somewhere in Manitoba, so of course he wouldn't show up... And that covered all the people with keys to the apartment, so he'd be fine. So long as he wasn't robbed. But Toronto was too boring, what were the odds of that, anyways? He realized he had jinxed himself, and propped a chair against the door for good measure. And grabbed the cane he had used when dressing as Hugh Laurie at the party last year from his closet. That'd do.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
I need a plan, anything, anything at all. With all those people there I can't do anything in this position. Then his thoughts were interrupted when another televised announcement jumped onto the large TV perched on a building, he had no time to watch it for a plan was hatched. Everyone would be distracted by the announcement, now he had to act, "Cover me, I don't like this plan one bit."

Suddenly he burst out from his spot and sprinted like a madman towards the group, kneeling down quickly he grabbed a rock and threw it with all of his might. A loose manhole cover in front of Jack was snapped at the sides and fell in the sewers below, John slid with the intention of grabbing Jack and hiding in the sewer. This act, though insane, should work after all everyone is distracted by the announcement... Right?

Superwes

Levin had his eyes glued to the screen when he saw the first announcement came on in the middle of a class. They had gotten a cameraman on a helicopter and were streaming live feed from times square. Gale was fighting someone, Capell had Jack on the ground surrendered. Which was weird because he'd always considered Capell as somewhat of a pushover. He probably misjudged him. His eyes were glued as the total carnage and body count neared 300, colleteral damage wasn't much, but the damage in people's hearts would last forever. Suddenly another person appeared on the screen. "Another announcement"?

“Attention boys and girls of all ages. Men and woman, seniors. Murderers around the world. All members of Aotsa, today is the day you all will fear the name of Morte. The one who will bring all chaos to all. The one who will bring a unification around the world. But this is not a one-man plan. On the contraire, it is a plan developed from a whole group. And the first task, is to eliminate the AotSA. And that is what is going to happen"

Levin wasn't afraid, this two bit loser couldn't eliminate the AotSA, let alone a fly. Another Jack the Ripper copy. He wasn't scared of him. Not even a group. This guy was bluffing, he didn't have a group. He turned hi thoughts away from the announcement and to the problem at hand, Times Square. A news reporter started talking, "To quote FDR, This is a day that will live in infamy. It will leave a stain on the history of the world. As of now, the body count is up to 300 and no wounded. It appears that an AotSA agent has captured Jack and we are prepared to let the Judical system take place. However, it also appears there is a fight between two people, apparently they are marked. One appears to be an AotSA agent, and the other is unidentified. This may lead one to speculate if Jack has an accomplice.....

Gale grabbed his left arm and his second mark glowed and his body was set on fire. He grabbed his weapon after throwing it in the air. "Round two bitch"! Gale twirled his weapon and charged at Aero. He couldn't lose, he had been thinking about this day every since the first confrontation. He knew Aero's fighting style. He had this in the bag.

Aero would never admit it ,but there was a kernel of fear hidden down there. "Oh..you, the little fly". Aero looked at his finger nails and held his gloved hands out (yes he was wearing gloves but no armor), he formed a fist on each hand and the skin under his gloves glowed a light green light. Aero held his hands up in the air and opened them, his boomerangs appeared in his hands.

"No armor to protect you this time Aero"! Gale yelled Aero in a baby like voice. He twirled his flaming weapon, his shirt broke off, revealing a well muscled chest. He broke his bladed staff in half, and they grew blades on each end, he then and blocked the bladed boomerangs that Aero sent out, and they went back to him. Gale put his weapon back together and charged at Aero.

The wind around Aero increased, his bladed boomerangs glowed in light blue energy his boomerangs began orbiting him at high speeds, the wind trailed behind them. Creating a barrier made from wind and his boomerangs. He then slowly walked towards Gale.

Last edited:

Exvind

Somewhere on the planet Earth. Hope that helps.
So much fighting, so much chaos, and all because he had started it! Oh such beautiful beautiful chaos. Shame it wouldnt last. Order always seemed to find its ugly head, re attach it, and hop back in the picture like some sort of bizzare kangaroo. How kangaroos and the headless horsman got mixed together, even Jack didn't know. Instead, he simply dove to the side when the attempted to grab him, and stood, smiling like an idiot. Three, if not morew were fighting for him. It was so romantic. In a bizzare sense. Shame he didn't like men.

Or did he?

No. No he didn't.

"Boys, boys, no need to fight over me! Just kill eachother and we'll all be happier, mk? Mk. MK!"

And, of course, he noticed the second nation-wide broadcast, this one intentional. Did he care? Not really. He was just having far too much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back