• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Marked (RP Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
[FONT=&quot]Alex slowly turned as he grabbed his hand and jumped out of the trunk. It felt nice to breathe fresh air. He’d been lucky to wind up in the trunk of Zane and Dawn’s car. Looking around there wasn’t much to see but Alex didn’t need much to be happy.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“My isn’t this a wonderful place? I usually enjoy more scenery but it really isn’t half bad,” Alex said as he twirled around. “So, any idea where we are?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Alex smiled as he held his right hand palm open and placed his left hand against it as the mark began to glow and he slowly pulled out the camera. In two quick actions Alex turned the camera to face the two and snapped a swift but carefully taken photo. Before just as swiftly turning the camera and placing it right back into his pocket.[/FONT]

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Somewhere in Seattle, Washington
The rain outside came down incessantly. As it pelted against the metal roof it resonated throughout the entire warehouse. Rusted meat hooks hung from rusty chains attached to the ceiling. Slimy, rotting pieces of meat hung from several of these hooks and caused the entire building to smell like death. The footsteps of the two humans would have echoed throughout the empty facility but the patter of rain drowned any sound. One of the humans was dressed in a black suit and tie and he bore a symbol on both his hands. The other human had two marks as well but wasn't in a suit. He was more casual and was spinning a circular weapon around his finger. The one in the suit bumped one of the large pieces of rotting meat and from it fell a pile of off-white, dirty, writhing creatures- maggots. The man's face cringed at the sight of the disgusting insects.

They noticed a large room with large strips of heavy plastic hanging from the door. The man in the black suit made his way over and as he pushed through the plastic the color in his face rushed out. Sam followed him and his eyes widened at what was in the room. Hanging from multiple meat hooks were the bodies of several human beings. Some of the hooks held only limbs and the rotting body lay under it. Sam felt sick to his stomach and ran out of the room. The other man followed but could not hold down his lunch. He threw up across the floor and even onto his suit. When he stood up he apologized and Sam just nodded. Somewhere in the building they heard a door slam shut and they hid behind a large box.

Out of one of the rooms walked an overweight man with blood smeared across his tank top. He was dragging along a body that seemed to still be alive. The man had a large tattoo running up his arm and he held a meat cleaver. Guess that's his weapon, Sam thought as the man stopped where he was. He dropped the girl and turned around to face her. She was frightened for her life. He raised the meat cleaver and as he was about to bring it down on her head Sam's partner emerged from behind the box. The man turned to look at himr and a disgusted look crossed his face. “Oh! It’s you guys…” He groaned. “Look just let me kill this girl and then I’ll deal with you.” Sam’s partner generated a sword and ran towards the man. The man grew angrier and waddled over to the oncoming “enemy”. “Fine! I’ll deal with you now!”

The sword hit the cleaver and the man disarmed Sam’s partner and cut off his hands. He was smiling. “It’s the only way to defeat you people… oops or should I say “us” people!” Sam climbed onto the box and threw his chakram at the man. It sliced straight through his neck and decapitated him. "That's another way to defeat "Us" people..." Sam said jumping down.

“Dave, Are you ok?!” Sam exclaimed running over to his partner. He looked at his hands and then up at his partner.

“Heh,” Dave, Sam’s partner said as he looked at his hands. Sam ripped a strip of cloth from his shirt and wrapped it around his hand’s to stop the bleeding. “Damn… You think they can fix this?”

“I don’t know I better take you two to a hospital…” Sam said referring to the girl on the ground and Dave.
------------
Sam sat in the hospital and awaited the verdict on Dave. As he did he watched the television and dozed off. He was awakened by a news report on the television. A man had killed an entire family in Chicago. It was the “Ripper” fellow who had been killing many across the country. The doctor had walked up as Sam was watching. He told him that Dave would need prosthetic hands.

After the surgery they boarded a plane to head back to New York to the academy. “Looks like I’m gonna need a new partner…” Sam said while waiting to claim his bags. They caught a cab and entered the academy.

Last edited:

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
John stood in a rather dark room, in front of him where these panel-like ledges. But they weren't ledges per se, they were like giant seats of sorts, they were embedded into the wall but was opened up, like a drawer, and people sat there. How many? One, two.. Four of them, their faces where indistinguishable as the darkness covered them. Suddenly one of them spoke, "Good track record, eh?" His voice was that of a middle-aged man, dialect was that of Canadian.
"Top of the class, excellent marksman. Even did high performance tasks for both the United States and the United Kingdom." This time it was a Russian accent, and a woman, into her 40s perhaps?
"Yes, yes, he is the prodigal son we get it.. Could we move on, jeez." A younger American, and from the tone.. A brat.
"I bet you are rather confused are you not? Being called to a strange room, with even stranger people?" John was taken back by this, he was far different from everyone else, and from the silence of the others; a force to be reckoned with.

His voice was much.. Different. It didn't even sound human at first, it was more.. Hypnotic.The calmness and determination of his tone certainly surprised him, John didn't even know people could sound like that.

"No sir, more curious than confused." Speaking in his rather light British accent he stood up straight and held an amused look on his face. A small chuckle was heard from the 'leader', "While this little assignment isn't exactly putting all of your.. 'Talents' to use it is certainly an important-" Was that sarcasm? "-Your subject is Sam Thompson, age: 23, male, 5'9'', brunette-" John stepped forward and quickly interrupted, "I'm sorry, are you asking me to shadow some bloke?"

Dead silence. Shuffling of paper and furious scribbling was heard. John immediately regretted his outburst, "Yes." Wide-eyed he only stare dumb-founded at the shadowy silhouette, well he was rather blunt. "But. This is not all. Recent word from the young soldier's previous mission is that his partner was injured and is now... Obsolete." How could he use that word to describe a person? "-You will be his replacement and work alongside him. Your primary is, and will always be unless directed by us, to uncover some information that may be of use to us. We recently heard of renegade tactics used amongst our soldiers, these tactics are dangerous and not protocol. We hoped sometime with a soldier will figure out the source of these tactics and stop them from spreading."

"You will not be using an alias for this assignment, hmph-" A chuckle? "-Seems you can finally be yourself huh John?" He bowed his head as if answering his rhetorical question, he understood this meaningless assignment no further explanations were needed. He turned for the door but stopped at the sound of his voice, "I would remember next time, if I were you, to not have a little outburst like that again.." As John left he heard an uproar of laughter from the other members. Bollocks.

After hopping on a private jet he found himself at the Academy in what seemed like minutes! Waiting nearby the entrance he ran through what the man said, recalling what he said about Sam. Ugh, if only he hadn't interrupted him he would have a better description! Looking up he saw someone that had slightly fit his description. John scurried to his feet and ran towards him, "Um, 'ello! I'm hoping you are Sam Thompson?"

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
London, England
Few hours Later
5423 North shire Rd.

James stared at the piece of paper. Reading the address over and over in his head. He looked at the mansion that was 5423 North shire Rd. It was the biggest building that James had ever seen. It had a large front yard, no that's not what it looked like. It was a large field in front of the house, which there was a few large cars, boats, motorcycles, etc.Whoever this man was, he was very rich and most likely powerful. He wondered why such a man would want the likes of James. He crossed the large field and stood at the front door. It was a large wooden door with large griffin design on the front. The design was Italian, South Italy most likely. He sighed and knocked on the door three times. He waited only a few seconds before being greeted by a middle aged man in his late 50's with a butler suit on. He gave James one look and turned his head.
"Master, apparently you have a guest." He said in the snobbish voice a butler had. James stepped in and hung up his jacket, trying to put his hand into his pockets. His right hand was still hurting and his left hand was also starting to hurt.
"AH! Welcome my friend! I'm glad you came to my home earlier than expected."
"I like to be early on such occasions." James said wondering what this man's motives were. The man sensed this feelings and laughed.
"I'm so sorry mate. Forgot to introduce myself." His voice changed back into a British accent all of a sudden.
"Names Sir Edward. And I'm a Marked like yourself." Edward said coming closer to James.
"So Edward what is it that you want with me?" James said trying to ignore the pain in his hands. Edward looked at them.
"Well first thing is to help you with your hand problem." He said coming to James standing in front of him. He placed his left hand over James right and closed his eyes. All of a sudden James could feel the pain disappearing, as if it never had any pain. After a while James took of his glove, his hand was not hurting anymore and his scar on it was gone. He looked in amazement at Edward.
"Yes that is my power James, the power to heal."
"So what is your weapon then?"
"Weapon? Oh my dear boy do you think all Marked have just weapons? No I focused my powers into healing the ones I deem righteous and the others well."Edward said turning around.
"What about the others?"
"Well the ability to heal others has a double edge effect, for example, if I wanted to I could of killed you with my powers."
"Amazing!"
"Yes it is, but a power is a tender thing. You must be careful in not over exerting it. As what you have been doing." He said nodding his head towards James right hand.
"As for the other, its the untapped potential in your left hand that is trying to escape.That I cannot heal but I can help it feel better and not hurt as much."
"What do you mean?"
"Well I'm not that fond of the AotSA, so I've decided to form my own Organization, one that is made to weed out the weak, and make the strong stronger." Edward said his eyes filled with a sparkle.
"A organization based on Murderers?" James said interested.
"Yes, but you are the first. We must gain more members, try to show them that we can work together to help rebuild this world. Will you join me and help transform this world?" Edward asked.
James began to think about it. The potential of developing his powers, and the resources to kill the AotSA members. He began to smile.
"I think this is the start of a beautiful relationship Edward." James said with a look of evil intent in his eyes.
"I agree, partner!" Edward said shaking James hands.
Thus the Organization of Murderer's was formed.

Superwes

Chesapeake Bay, in mid air
Aero checked hisdisplay.His combat suit was state of the art, but not tooo sci-fi ish. He could link to his personal computer with some restrictions. His visor showed two powerful marked in a building in London..."Nope...not Jack, I'll find you, I'm smarter then them I'll find you. In the meantime"....he muttered under his breath. He could be in London in 5 hours. If he decided to take his private jet. He had connections, and power. His most recent associate, Mark Wayne. Was a buisness man who had lended him a jet for his own purposes. Mark Wayne was a marked, but not a very powerful one. If he couldn't find Jack..then these would have to do. A figurehead......

Sparks

gone
New York City, New York.

It was time for Clare to go to school. After her 5 hours she got of sleep, she was surprised that she could even go to school. Her painting was finished, and she had to wait for it to dry before she could hang it up. She got out her cellphone and took a picture of it, so that if something happened to it, she could start all over again. It was lovely with the forest, trees, and the purple-red sky. Except it still looked weirdly horrific. Orange eyes peeked from behind the shadows, and the person sitting down in the meadow had bloody tears.
Clare bit her lip and walked away from her masterpiece, she had to get ready anyways.

When she was ready she walked down the busy streets, and stopped at a window that had the news on it.
"It seems like a whole family was killed in Chicago by an unknown suspect." Clare shook her head. "Great he's done it again." She continued to walk until she reached the Academy and walked through the doors.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
New York City, New York.

[FONT=&quot]Ken took a deep breath as he released the people of New York and time began flowing back to it’s normal self. New York, It certainly was a big enough city. There was plenty to do and to see there. Shifting around a bit Ken flew to the window and stared into the shop. It was a candy store. It fascinated Ken to a level that most children couldn’t experience. He didn’t know why it fascinated him it just did. It was natural for him.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Turning away he slowly walked down the ever busy streets. Suddenly he noticed a young girl. She seemed in a rush but stopped in front of a television as she saw the news. Quickening his pace Ken jogged over to see what was the matter. That was when he saw it. Inside it saddened him to see the loss of life. But on the outside it fascinated him. Humanity was killing humanity and more than that, they had no idea of what was yet to come in the approaching days.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Turning to glance at the girl he kept a slightly serious and slightly fascinated face as he began to speak to her.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“My oh my it seems he’s been at it again. Any idea what day it is? Not that it matters he’s a killer by nature and because of such he’ll just go on killing. But it makes me wonder if he could be changed if he knew his own fate? What do you think,” Dr. Time asked.[/FONT]

Sparks

gone
“My oh my it seems he’s been at it again. Any idea what day it is? Not that it matters he’s a killer by nature and because of such he’ll just go on killing. But it makes me wonder if he could be changed if he knew his own fate? What do you think,” Dr. Time asked. Clare looked at the man oddly.
It was random for him to just turn and talk to her like that. She turned her head slowly and looked at the man.
"I think its Tuesday. And maybe if he did know. Right now he just probably doesn't realize what could happen to him, cause who really knows what happens in the future?" She laughed. "I feel sorry for him too, because someone who has to kill people to have a life, must not have lived a good life when he was younger." She trailed off thinking about her family before. "Why are you asking me this? Are you like some reporter or something?" She said giving him a strange look. Clare checked her watch to make sure she wouldn't be late.

Superwes

Ney York, New York

It had been five hours since the restuarant. Levin and Gale were both heading to work and school. "I heard more were killed you know"....Levin said in a hushed tone. "Just leave it. I'm sure the A-", suddenly a loud TV with two people standing by it sprang out more announcements about the death toll. Of course it was done by a marked, the public was keeping that secret, but any idiot could tell. Levin saw a classmate standing by the TV. "Getting ready for school eh Clare? It's sad...how marked can do this. We have great power, and we must use it well. Such a burden eh"?

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Dr. Time looked down at the girl for a second. He paused. Perhaps it was the youth or perhaps she was special. But whatever the reason she was a great deal more intelligent than he'd expected.

"The future, ever wondered what it's like? I always wondered but it's not as big a deal anymore. The future isn't always what you'd like it to be. In the end it could be just as good as it is bad or just as bad as it is good. it depends I suppose," Dr. Time said. "Naw. I hate reporters. Never been very kind nor considerate. Ah late for something? Got an errand to run or perhaps school?"

Sparks

gone
After Clare replied to the man, Levin started to talk to her. "Getting ready for school eh Clare? It's sad...how marked can do this. We have great power, and we must use it well. Such a burden eh?" She looked at the man hoped he didn't hear about the Marked comment.
"Yes Levin, I'm going to school now. And that power depends whether you have the the strength to control yourself, or if you're too young to even have the-" She lowered her voice,"The second mark." Then she gave Levin a look like, Don't be an idiot and blow our cover. Then she turned back to the man.
"The future, ever wondered what it's like? I always wondered but it's not as big a deal anymore. The future isn't always what you'd like it to be. In the end it could be just as good as it is bad or just as bad as it is good. it depends I suppose," Dr. Time said. "Naw. I hate reporters. Never been very kind nor considerate. Ah late for something? Got an errand to run or perhaps school?" She gave a small sigh. "I just lat what happens, happens. The future may be far aways, or just tomarrow but I'm living my life right now, not ruining it like that horrible murderer. And yeah I have to go to school. Can't be late for that!" She said laughing.

Superwes

After Clare replied to the man, Levin started to talk to her. "Getting ready for school eh Clare? It's sad...how marked can do this. We have great power, and we must use it well. Such a burden eh?" She looked at the man hoped he didn't hear about the Marked comment.
"Yes Levin, I'm going to school now. And that power depends whether you have the the strength to control yourself, or if you're too young to even have the-" She lowered her voice,"The second mark." Then she gave Levin a look like, Don't be an idiot and blow our cover. Then she turned back to the man.
"The future, ever wondered what it's like? I always wondered but it's not as big a deal anymore. The future isn't always what you'd like it to be. In the end it could be just as good as it is bad or just as bad as it is good. it depends I suppose," Dr. Time said. "Naw. I hate reporters. Never been very kind nor considerate. Ah late for something? Got an errand to run or perhaps school?" She gave a small sigh. "I just lat what happens, happens. The future may be far aways, or just tomarrow but I'm living my life right now, not ruining it like that horrible murderer. And yeah I have to go to school. Can't be late for that!" She said laughing.

(btw my character does have the second mark, he's in college)
Levin laughed and rolled his eyes, "Clare, can't you tell about the man's power. I can feel his aura. He's a marked too, and a powerful one too." Levin raised his voice and started talking too his mentor, "Well, Gale, I have college. Tell me how work is when you get back, kay"? Gale replied, "Kay", and they both made their seperate ways

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
"Enjoy your time. Though I must say Marked or otherwise I hope your future ends as well as I've seen it," Dr. Time said as he turned and walked away.

Walking down the street Dr. Time walked deeper and deeper into the crowd. There was much to be done and not much time to do it in. However most importantly was the event revolving around The Ripper. They couldn't die and he would make sure of that no matter what. Slowly he vanished into the crowd as he gripped the pocket watch tightly in his right hand.

Sparks

gone
Levin laughed and rolled his eyes, "Clare, can't you tell about the man's power. I can feel his aura. He's a marked too, and a powerful one too." Levin raised his voice and started talking too his mentor. Clare glared at him and waited until he was done talking to his mentor.
"that wasn't only the reason I wanted you to shut up. There are other people here that aren't like us." She said looking at the crowds. "Be careful with what you say." Then she noticed the other guy was starting to leave. "Enjoy your time. Though I must say Marked or otherwise I hope your future ends as well as I've seen it," Dr. Time said as he turned and walked away. Clare pondered for a second thinking about what he said. "Ends as well as I see it? What was he talking about..." Starting to wonder what his mark was, Clare started to walk to school again.

Exvind

Somewhere on the planet Earth. Hope that helps.
Chicago - 1 Hour after Happy Fun Time (AKA the latest crimescene)​

Running. Running. Running. Running. Pausing to stare at the Men's Big and Tall display regarding black suits. Running. Jack abandoned his character for only a few moments after the man handed Carl (or was it Jack at that point?) his glasses to him. The man had smelled alright. That meant that he was born with God's Mark. Funny how the Insects didn't have an explanation for the Day of Rebirth. God had sent him, and Marked the others that he had favored. He had to admit, he was SLIGHTLY reluctant to kill others that God had Marked. They had been picked out just as he had been sent. but, if they impeded God's will, he just HAD to kill them. Violet 5 to Jackhammers.

Once he stopped running, he looked around, taking in his surroundings. Jack the Ripper was standing outside of the famed Museum of Natural History. Old bones. Lots of old bones. Dem bones dem bones, dem, DRY bones. Not enough blood or meat on them. Now that would have been fun. Cutting down a dinosaur that had acted against God. Or looked at him funny. Or decided to fill a deli with kosher foods.

Still, he scratched his head, and sat on the steps of the museum, and looked up at the light polluted sky. What a beautiful night. He would be on a plane for New York in the morning. A fake name and disguise again, but he figured it was time for another change of locale. To hit Broadway again. Oh the lights, the great white way, 42nd Street. Home street home. He might just knife down Jude Law and take his place as Hamlet.

What fun.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
"Um, 'ello! I'm hoping you are Sam Thompson?" Said a man who had run up to Sam as he left Dave in one of the classrooms of the Academy. Sam looked at the man curiously and then smiled and held out his hand. "Oy! I take it you're my new partner?" He said still smiling. This man looked a bit ragged. His clothes was wrinkled and his shoes were scuffed. "Well you know my name already..." Sam said as he walked through the large glass doors. "And hey! UK?... uhh Liverpool right?" The man had a slight british accents but it differed from Sams. Different region...Sam thought as they walked down the streets of New York. They passed by two students who were on their way to the academy. To an ordinary person they would look like two normal college students but the boy did a clumsy job of covering up his mark.

"Have fun in class you two..." He said as they walked past. He noticed the news report again about the Chicago killings in one of the store fronts and he stopped and looked at his new partner. "Whats you're name by the way?" He said trying to get a better understanding of who his new, mysterious partner was. "and what's your mark?" His voice was now an almost inaudible whisper. Sam pulled the sleeve of his shirt up slightly and revealed his first mark, The black circle on his wrist. He awaited an answer from the man before he would show him his second mark.

Superwes

Levin laughed and rolled his eyes, "Clare, can't you tell about the man's power. I can feel his aura. He's a marked too, and a powerful one too." Levin raised his voice and started talking too his mentor. Clare glared at him and waited until he was done talking to his mentor.
"that wasn't only the reason I wanted you to shut up. There are other people here that aren't like us." She said looking at the crowds. "Be careful with what you say." Then she noticed the other guy was starting to leave. "Enjoy your time. Though I must say Marked or otherwise I hope your future ends as well as I've seen it," Dr. Time said as he turned and walked away. Clare pondered for a second thinking about what he said. "Ends as well as I see it? What was he talking about..." Starting to wonder what his mark was, Clare started to walk to school again.

Levin scratched his head and thought. Maybe she had a point. No big deal, no one really heard. It's not like he shouted. He walked to school onwards.

Gale however, did not make his way to work. He had other business. The AotSA could wait. He had to meet with some informants about some rogue Marked. No...the AotSA didn't know about this...yet. He'd tell them soon. But he just wanted to check some info.

Last edited:

BlackmageAp

Awards
Chicago - Porkers Barhous - 3 hours later

"C'mon now Richard. S closin time."

Richard looked up at the clock near the liquor rack and sighed. It was just as he said, the clock was about to strike 3. Soon the lights would be out and Richard would have to continue. He put a finger to the tip of his glass, twirling it around the edge as he stared at it. Zack continued cleaning up, but kept within talking distance.

"You all right there champ?"

"Yeah, forgive me, I'll have to leave now. I'll probably see you in another month or so. Bye." Richard stood and left the bar without another word. Zack looked puzzled. Normally Richard would insist on staying, and pester him for random information. This was a odd change of pace.

Richard stepped outside, looking around at the sky once again. He strolled along the sidewalk, going nowhere in particular, yet still having a destination. It was during the time that he was drinking that'd he recieved the news of Jack the Ripper. More so, he'd heard plenty in the bar he was just in as well. Jack was causing quite the chaos, and doing a good job of continually reminding the world that he was alive and well. A man like this was far beyond the point of reason, or maybe even coherrant thinking. Nonetheless, he had to be stopped, and Richard knew that something like that certainly wasn't going to be easy. Jack had already killed so many, and with the way his victims were found, he knew that even with what mastery of his powers he had, he'd need a partner.

Richard shivered at the thought of it. One of the only reasons he'd originally accepted the job of intelligence officer was because of the freedom it held. Not only that, but it gave him the oppurtunity to talk with new people all the time. There were always time intervals between conversations like that. Nothing that would ever make him bring up something like the past, or worse. However, there were greater needs than his own, and he was more than willing to accept that fact.

Richard looked off towards the west, where an airplane had already taken off. That was his next destination. Back to AotSA, to find a partner.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Toronto, Ontario
Riverdale Park West
As the ball made contact with the bat, the players on one side began to cheer. On the other, they ran, hoping to catch the now airborne ball. Andrew Wood looked back at it, and noticed he himself had been... noticed. He decided he'd be best off in the East portion of the park, and sauntered along across the green piece of metal. The cars buzzed loudly beneath, and he decided he may as well just walk up to Queen. The only people who would be down on the path would be the homeless, and they'd likely ignore him. Better for thinking.

As he reached the middle portion, the stairs down to the walking path now stood directly beside him. He made a mental note reminding himself that, considering how steep they were, he should be fairly careful. He imagined the headlines, and shuddered. Dying like that would be pathetic. He'd barely qualify as a boy, let alone a man...

Soon after descending the perilous steps, a train flew past on his right. The noise was deafening, and the green and white machine was fairly large, so there was still much yet to come. He took yet another note of the copious amounts of trash littered along the path and the railroad, and thought for a moment about the current state of the city. He could imagine a huge red sticker emblazoned with "Needs Improvement" plastered across the city's skyline for a moment, but at that point, like the train, it disappeared. As the train had finished its attempt at murdering his eardrums, only the hum of the many cars on the parkway kept him company. And some old man with a scraggly beard who had been following him for about five minutes.

Andrew knew he was still nowhere near Queen, and that somewhat bothered him. Other than his stalker, who was here? He somewhat hoped that any random person... other than the one behind him, would approach him. Even to simply ask the time, the isolation of the path through the heart of the city was more deafening than the sound of the many cars. He could feel the weight on his chest, moreso than the usual weight that he despised and had been present since his adolescence. Of course, there was no exit until Queen... and he figured if he turned around he would be beaten, raped perhaps, and definitely stolen from. And then he'd likely die, and the headlines flashed through his head yet again. Fear of what may come permeated his being now, and he rose to a jog, then a sprint. It took him five more minutes to reach Queen, and when he finally did he was out of breath and had incredibly sore legs...​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back