• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Marked (RP Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superwes

New York, New York
In a back alley

A mysterious man in a cliche brown trench coat walked up to Gale and asked him "Whadya want.". Gale replied cooly, "Info, and I need it now". "On what", the man replied, as he juggled a tooth pick in his mouth. Gale angrily grabbed the man's shirt, "You know what I want, give it to me now. The recent killings by the mysterious marked man. Tell me...NOW"! The man stiffened and the wind picked up, the howling filled the seemingly eternal silence. Then the man began to speak, "O-okay, I don't want no trouble man. Okay". The wind increased in intensity "Just give...me...the...information, before anyone else dies", Gale tried to supress his anger. The wind was now screaming like a banshee. "Okay, so there's the word on the street about some dog named Jack the Ripper. And he-". The mans words were cut short because the man died at the moment. In a split second, the man's torso was cut in half. Only Gale saw the subtle movements of the winds coming, "Damn, is this what we're dealing with". The winds died down to only a quiet whisper, then suddenly a small yellow card fell down from seemingly nowhere, it gracefully fluttered like a ballerina down the sky and then Gale caught it. It said...The top of Cypress Hill Tenament- Aero. Then the card was carried out of Gale's hand by the wind.

Gale thought how weird this was. He at first was against going because it might be a trap, but a man had just been killed. And he was a powerful marked to, he could deal with this, without the AotSA, they didn't need to know about his underground informant

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
London,England
5423 North shire Rd.
Few Hours Later

"Amazing!" James said fascinated with the device.
"Isn't it?"
It's truly astounding!" James said as he walked around the device.
"Yes I had it especially made for an event such as this." Edward said with a sly look on his face.
"So can we turn it on?" James said as if the device was a Christmas gift. Edward nodded his head. James turned on the device.
The machine began to stir and began making a loud sound, for a few minutes that's all you could hear was this loud roaring sound. But after a while, the machine warmed up and became very silent.
"So it does work!" James said marveling in the device's genius.
"Yes it does, now we are completely hidden away for the AotSA, well that is unless they see us in person or use a heat sensor. Those are the only things that can give us away." Edward said telling James the inside and outs of the machine.
"Is it possible to make a smaller one, one that does not make such a loud racket?" James said beginning to think of something.
"Well it could be possible but their would be a limit to how long you could be hidden." Edward said slowly trying to see if it was possible.
"Well that could come in handy. So." James turned around to face his new partner.
"What did you name it?"
"Hmm?" Edward said noticing James question.
"What did you name it?"
"Oh well I never did get a chance to name it. What do you think it should be called?"
"Hmm." James said crossing his arms. he hadn't thought about it.
"Well?"
"I don't know either. It will come to me." James said sighing.
Edward shook his head.
"Well, now that I've shown you that, are you ready to develop your powers?"
"But of course Sir Edward!" James said excited.
"I do have to tell you now, it will be painful." Edward said with a serious look on his face.
"I'm ready for anything." James said with a hint of determination.
"Splendid!" Edward said smiling. He then began to head towards a door on the far reaches of the Eastern Wing. He opened it to a large room. The room was filled with different weapons and clothing, most of it was camouflage but the rest were that of karate clothes.
"This is were you'll learn to train your body and mind, this is to keep you in shape so that if you ever get caught."
"Which I never do." James reminded him. Edward nodded his head.
"If you ever get caught, this will give you an advantage." Edward finished. James nodded his head.
"To obtain your second mark, you must face death." Edward said getting on the opposite side of where James stood.
"What do you.." James couldn't finish that sentence because Edward had punched him in the stomach.
"Cmon! Is that all you can show me?" Edward taunted. James understood what he was trying to do. In order to obtain the second mark he would have to be on the brink of death. He began to stand up when another punch was shot at him, this time he knew this was coming, but he didn't see the foot that kicked him in the face.
"Aw is that all a killer can show me?" Edward said taunting him again. James was coughing up a bit of blood in his mouth.
His blood.
"Oh? You still awake?" Edward asked. James got up slowly wiping away his mouth. A look to kill in his eyes.
"That's much better!" Edward yelled laughing at the same time. James came at him with all his strength.
This time he predicted both the punch and the kick and punched Edward in the face knocking him down. James was in full kill mode now.
"Much better! But!" Edward said his speed beginning to increase. James couldn't keep up. He was on his one knee.
"Not good enough!" Edward said spiting blood from his mouth. They kept doing this throughout the entire night.
Neither fell again.

Superwes

The wind howled like a monster. Gale could barely stand like this. He finally made his way from the ladder to the top of the apartment building. Where he saw...what appeared to be a green power ranger with blue boots and gloves, a blue visor, and golden wings. This day got weirder and weirder, "Who...are you. Did you kill that man? Why are you dressed like that"? .

"All in good time m'boy. Let me loosen up the wind a bit". Something glowed under his left glove as he floated in the air a little more and the wind slowed down a bit. But enough to wave Gale's hair. His second mark glowed underneath his glove, as did some things he was holding behind his back

"Alright..playtime is over"! Gale held his right hand out and grabbed his wrist. His first mark glowed and a staff with blades on each end appeared on his hand, he held it tight, his face full with determination, "If you don't tell me....I'LL BEAT IT OUT OF YOU!". Gale charged at Aero, brimming with fury.

Aero drew some bladed boomerangs his back and then spoke, "Aero...remember that name, when I kick your ass". Gale made some stabbing gestures and then Aero dodged them. Gale then began to spin his staff in a circular motion. Gale held the spinning staff to his side and detached half then shot it at Aero. Aero barely missed it and Gale backed away. Aero laughed, "You'll need to do better then that to impress me. I'll bet I don't even need to use second mark". Gale smirked and held out his left hand and. Suddenly a firebolt blew from it and like that Gale was on fire. Aero sidestepped and shot a boomerang at him. Gale quickly blocked the bladed boomerang. He also set it on fire so that by the time it came back, Aero's glove was on fire. He quickly used wind to blow the fire off. "No second mark...eh"? Gale said. He summoned his other detached half and threw it again and Aero dodged it again. As Aero did that, Gale charged at him. Then Aero put a boomerang in one hand and it began to glow he made more wind to try and keep him back. But Gale was persistent, with flames flying everywhere. He somehow burst through Aero's guard for a split second but then was thrown on the ground again. Gale smiled and summoned his other staff back. He put them together and twirled the staff, acting as a fan, enabling him to make ground. The wind stopped and Gale fell flat on his back. In what appeared to be a blink of an eye. Aero appeared in front of him, with a boomerang pointed at his head. Gale scowled and burst into flames. but before Aero could be lit on fire, Gale's fire was met with an equally strong force. Aero lifted his hand with the boomerang in it and put it out the flames. With a simple gesture, he extinguished Gale's seemingly invincible flame. For the first time in his life for a long time...Gale was afraid. (Although, so was Aero, he didn't show it through the armor, but it took a lot of effort to put out those flames). Aero put his foot on Gale's chest and the wind brought Gale's weapon to Aero. He held it over his head and prepare to stab Gale. Gale twitched and it gave him a nasty cut on the stomach. Aero tried again, but this time, Gale was ready. With the fury of a million suns he punched Aero with a flaming arm. His weapon came back to him at that moment. The punch had sent Aero back a few feet and where it had burned through his armor, you could see the nasty burn he had gotten. "You...how did he..." Aero got up and pondered this for a second before throwing a boomerang at Gale. Gale easily dodged it and set himself on fire again, however, he didn't know the boomerang was a boomerang. It came back and gave him a nasty cut down his arm. The moment this happened, his flames were extinguished again. Aero grabbed the boomerang and ran towards Gale, his speed was aided by the wind and then he kneed Gale in the stomach. At the same time. Gale punched Aero with a flaming punch to the head, this heavily damaged his visor and helmet. However, Aero's blow had been slightly stronger, and while Aero staggered back a bit, Gale fell to the ground and began to cough up blood. . "A worthy opponent. I'll give you that...but don't worry, I'll be seeing you and your friends at the AotSa real soon...and when they ask what happened. Tell them Aero happened. Let them experience the terror that you've felt today. " And with that Aero jumped off the building and flew higher into the air, a trail of leaves blowing in the wind was left behind him.

Gale lifted his head and turned it to the side slowly "You jackass, don't you dare...touch levin", and with that, Gale's world went black. (fainted not dead)

Last edited:

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
In a very calm manner he took Sam's hand and shook it politely, attempting to deduce several things from his handshake John was unable to. Either this man hasn't done anything that.. Exciting or John is losing his touch. The newly formed duo began to walk down the street, then he noticed one of the students there. His mark wasn't as well hidden as one would think, reckless; that is automatically what John thought.

"Names J-" Stopping quickly he realized this assignment didn't require an alias, then John was left a bit confused on why he paused, "John.. John Bowen." Then he lifted up his sleeve and revealed the mark on his left forearm. A sword with two golden wings at it's handle.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Sam looked at John curiously. "You sure?" He said joking. "You paused... Nah! I'm just kidding!" He punched him on the arm. John pulled down his sleeve and revealed his mark, a sword with wings on the handle. It was an interesting mark, much more intriguing than Sam's. He realized he was staring and looked back up at his new partner. "So do you know what our next mission is?" He said, his accent thick in every word. He pointed to the news caster in the television. "She said there's been some killings in Chicago... but I doubt that he'll linger for too long." He was about to start walking again but then realized he hadn't shown him his second mark. He turned back around and lifted his sleeve slightly for him to see the emerald snake wrapped around his arm, fangs exposed in the palm.

"I hate it." He said. "I don't know why I got stuck with it..." He was referring to his second mark. Ever since he'd received it at graduation from high school he tended to shy away from using it. Poison was not a way he wanted to kill a person. He really disliked killing people actually. He only did it if his friends were in danger or if he was in danger, which as a soldier would be often. He just didn't like those he killed to suffer... Not really a good ideology for a soldier.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
From atop the green bridge spanning the length of the valley, Andrew looked upon the cars passing beneath him. Every one going quite fast. He lamented the fact that he didn't have one, but decided to forget it. He had worked up an appetite during his run, and he had some money on him, so he did what hungry people with money do best. He ate. There was an interesting little store that sold good quality meat on Queen Street, and he decided to stop off there. He ordered a burger and sweet potato fries, waited a few minutes, and then sat at the window looking upon his spoils. The smell was nirvana. He grabbed the burger and began to indulge.

Upon finishing, his mind filled with thoughts of how unfortunate it was that he hadn't savoured it. He was thankful the fries remained, however, and did not make the same mistake. After thoroughly enjoying the amazing experience of eating the fries, he slowly stood and dropped the trash in the... trash. He walked out the door and began the long trek home, which would no doubt relieve him of what strength remained...

Last edited:

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Lewis was still aboard on the plane watching an in-flight movie awaiting his arrival to Boston, New York that this flight was scheduled to. He was going back to the academy who took him in when his home town in Greece banished and chased him due to his abilities. "Attention passengers we'll be arriving Boston, New York shortly so keep your seat belts buckled and stay put." said the pilot over the intercom.

"Well it was a lengthy flight but we're here. And thank goodness to, I was getting sick and tired of watching Deuce Bigalo staring Ron Schynder through the whole flight." Lewis said taking off his headphones. The plane landed down to the desginated airport and was ready for passengers to unboard from the plane. "Okay, if memory recalls that the academy was near the UN. Now where was that exactly?" Lewis said as he unboarded the plane.

"Guess I have to get some info on that I suppose. This is gonna be a big pain." he sighed and left the airport. He didn't call a cab but instead he just walked off in the streets of Boston trying to gain info on where the UN was exactly so he can find the academy.

OCC: Sorry for the short post but I had to get something up.

Awards
New York- AotSA Academy​

Walking down the main hallway of the Academy, Capell had a solemn look plastered to his face. How many more times was he going to mess up? Jack was right in front of him, and like an idiot he let him go. He pulled out a letter he had received. To sum it up he was being assigned a partner in order to avoid future screw ups. It didn't say this directly, but it was easy to infer the tone of the message. He ripped up the letter and tossed it into a bin.

Walking over to the main entrance Capell took a seat by the main doors. "OK then Gale, where are you man??"

Last edited:

Superwes

Levin walked through the doors of the academy, he had just come from Proffesor Marx's room after a long lecture. But he soon saw a familiar face. "Oh...hey Capell, what are you doing here in the Academy. Anyways, if you're looking for Gale, he just got back from a mission, he's in the hospital. He got beat bad. He was in a fight with another powerful marked, but the marked was too strong. So I was just going to visit him, the doctor says he should be out soon, like in a day or two, but do you still want to come?
OOC: Sorry about the short post, my other one got deleted

Awards
New York- AotSA Academy​

"He went and got himself hurt huh?" Capell stood up and stretched out his arms. "Ya know, He's my new partner now." Capell ruffled his hair and grinned. "So what kind of buddy would I be if I didn't visit him in the hospital?" He took out his car keys and spun them around on his finger. "Come on, we'll take my car." Walking through the campus he arrived at the parking lot. Opening the door to his silver Lamborghini he sat behind the wheel. He put a key in the ignition and started the car. After Levin got in he sped off to the hospital. Cruising along the road the car stopped at a red light. "So how have you been Levin? You got your second mark right? What do you think of it?"

BlackmageAp

Awards
New York: AotSA Academy

"*Yawn* Welp, that was a pleasant ride. Well....where to start?"

Richard looked onto the academy where he spent many years learning everything from disguising himself to get information to which bathrooms not to use on the campus. He smiled as he reminesed about old times. Alas, that would have to wait for now. As he waltzed the halls *almost litterally* he thought more and more about the type of person he'd need as a partner.

"Hmm...I should probably get someone with a second mark, at the very least. I might be in some trouble if I just choose the first passerby. I'll also need permission as well. Then again, I probably should've thought about that before I got here."
Continuing his thought process, he began to look at the actual students walking about. TO his dismay, most were lacking in a second mark as far as he could see. "This isn't going to be easy..."

As if to prove his point, he tripped over one of the nearby trashcans, sending random garbage and himself hurtling towards the ground. The noise was enough to startle a few, as well as turn a few heads within nearby classrooms.

"Ahehe..my apologies everyone. Didn't mean to startle anyone." Quickly brushing himself off, he began work picking up a good majority using his threads and forming them into a net, making it look as if he were using a type of telekinesis since the threads were so thin. "Hopefully this will grab a good partners attention..."

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
New Work AotSA

One year. It had been a whole 365 days since she had step foot on the very place that raised her into an Intelligence Officer. Her whole life can be dedicated to this place, so she was very pleased to be greeted with the same old Academy she grew up in with very little changes other than the bright, new students training and studying to be the next generation of Marked to preserve and protect peace.

Although she was in between missions, she refrained from wearing to casual of clothing in order to set a good example as well as to be proper when she was visiting her old professors before classes started. She choose for today a simple black long skirt which went down past her knees, a light blue sleeveless shirt, and a small, open jacket the same color as her skirt.

Wondering through the halls, watching as the last few children of various ages sprinted towards their classrooms as the late bell chimed throughout the building. As she was heading towards the entrance of the building to tour the city and gladly enter a world of nostalgia, a man not too far away suddenly tripped over a trash bin, sending its contents as well as himself to the floor.

Avoiding the rushing students, most either laughing or not paying attention to what just happened, Emily made her way over to the man to check on him in case he was hurt. Seeing him get up and being alright, she let out a sigh of relief as she kneeled down a bit and began assisting in cleaning up. "Here, let me help you out. Are you sure you are alright sir?" She asked, noticing him collecting the trash with what at first seemed along the lines as some psychic power, but quickly she could tell what it was laced threads doing the work.

"Oh, never see too many people with a similar weapon to mine. People tend to underestimate the power of a simple string, but it's good to see I'm not the only one who knows how to use one." She started, showing the stranger both her marks, the first being a ribbon in the shape of an S and the second being a ribbon tied in a knot. "Whoops, how rude of me. My names Emily, Emily Grovolinni. Intelligence Officer of the AotSA. And you sir?"

Superwes

"Well all of us have pretty much gotten our marks by now. But...it's weird. My mark, it's an elemental, just like Gale's. It's lightning, i can conduct it through my claws or glove. It's powerful, but pretty shortrange stuff. 5-10 meters. But now I've come to hate it because I can't touch a single thing with my glove without being shocked!", Levin gave a forced laugh, but he was really worried about Gale, "So...you and Gale...partners eh? That's suprisming. Well...watch out for his temper." Levin bit his finger, "Um, I know this is something that the AotSA would want to avoid, but it must be adressed, the Marked who beat Gale, he must've been strong, we also found a body cut in half near the scene, but nobody was supoosed to know this.....this looks like a strong one. What do you make of it?" the car came to slow down as we neared the hospital.

BlackmageAp

Awards
New York: AotSA Academy

As Richard picked up the remaining trash, he grew a little depressed at all of the laughter he was hearing. It wasn't that it was offensive to him, it was simply dissapointing to see that no one was helping. "I see, well this was just the first try..." In almost the instant he was thinking this, he noticed a blue shirted girl who'd come to help him. Smiling as he picked up trash with her, he listened to her with a little more faith than he had before.

"Here, let me help you out. Are you sure you are alright sir? Oh, never see too many people with a similar weapon to mine. People tend to underestimate the power of a simple string, but it's good to see I'm not the only one who knows how to use one." She then proceeded to show her own marks, without so much as a moments hesitation. "I like this girl already" thought Richard. He looked closely at the two ribbons, interested that her second mark was so closely related to her first. As he curiously pondered over this, she spoke again.

"Whoops, how rude of me. My names Emily, Emily Grovolinni. Intelligence Officer of the AotSA. And you sir?" Richard nodded slightly and introduced himself.

"I'm Richard. Richard Kiylu. I am also a Intelligence Officer of AotSA. It's certainly a pleasure to meet you." He noticed that most of the other students had wandered off, and sighed as most of his other prospects went away. He decided to ignore them though, as this girl had already caught his interest. "So you carry a similar power to mine then? Fascinating! Well, I suppose since you were so kind as to show me your marks I should do the same." He held out his marks so that she could plainly see the nine legged spider and the Egyptian life symbol. "I control mulitple threads with my own life force using these, as you saw before. It's really quite handy. Especially when you're at a restuarant and nobodies come to serve you, so you just tap them on the shoulder and..." For once i his life, Richard stopped. "That's right, I came here for a reason..."

"Forgive my ramblings, I just love talking to new people. Anyways, what brings you here Miss Emily? Certainly you haven't come for more training I'd take it?" Richard keenly waited for Emily's reponse.

Awards
Capell parked the car near the hospital. Stepping out he walked to the front desk of the hospital. "That's right... Gale has a bit of a anger issue doesn't he? Well don't worry about it, I'm sure we'll get along just fine." He took a pen from the desk and signed a visitors pass. They began to walk down through the building. It had that stale smell that hospitals usually had, it didn't seem to be very busy. there were hardly any patients and the staff were lounging around. "Uhh, here it is." Capell said, stopping at a door numbered fifteen. Opening the door he greeted a not-too-happy-looking Gale. "Whats up Gale?" He sat on a cushioned chair by the bed. "Guess who your new partner is?" Capell pointed to himself.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
Jobii held her sword inches from his neck.
”Where is he?’ She asked again force in her voice, she couldn’t believe her usual tricks didn’t work on this guy. Jobii pushed her sword to his neck.

“I’m getting impatient.” She growled at the short black haired man. He was at least two years older than her. Blood seeped down from his neck he still didn’t speak.

She smiled an evil grin.
“You know even if I kill you, I’ll still find where he is.” His eyes widened.
“RRR… I don’t care! Even if I die I know it’s not my fault if that information was stolen.” She laughed at his triumphant speech and bravery.

“And that is where you are wrong.” She walked closer to him still holding her sword to his neck, she crouched next to him in front of the blood spattered desk.
“More innocent men will be killed because of you….” She whispered into his ear, lingering closer.
“Because you of all great AotSA spies didn’t stop me.” Jobii pulled off his Gloves and examined his marks.

“A fish and a river…” She dryly spoke.
“Your more weak then I thought.” She kicked his spear to the father corner of the room.
“So are you going to tell me where Mr. Rebel is, or am I going to have to raid your desk?” He coughed up some blood and groaned.
“He’s in …” He started coughing more blood. “- En- England.” England? Why is he there? She looked down at the man pulling off her black robbers beanie.
She looked into his eyes and smiled.

“You know you’re pretty cute.” Jobii leaned forward to his ear again and put her hand over his mouth, thrusting her sword into his stomach.
“Too bad your spy trash.” She sneered and made sure he died silently. Jobii pulled away from him, too bad he wasn’t much of a fight, but sh e had more important things to deal with. Grabbing some glitter out of a pouch she threw it onto the middle of the floor and dropped the mask she stole off and old man.

“That should keep the UN entertained.” She smiled to herself and with the blink of an eye her sword returned to her body.

Kay couldn’t believe he’d lost his objective! This guy was slippery even if he knew no one was watching him. Crazy, not stupid Kay knew he would have a hard time bringing this one in. He goes by ‘Jack the ripper’. Completely insane but a genius, always escapes no matter how much security.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
London,England
5423 North shire Rd.
1 Day later

James woke up sore from the training with Edward. He felt like he had been hit with a bunch of bricks, but he got up and got dressed for breakfast. Edward was there eating all ready, he waved to James who waved back. He sat down to the right of Edward.
"So how are you feeling?" Edward asked him curiously. James shrugged.
"Feel like I've been beaten with a bag of bricks." James said truthfully. Edward began to laugh.
"Here let me help." Edward said as he began to use his mark to heal James. After a while James did feel better.
"Thanks, much better." James said looking at his partner. Edward shrugged, as if it were no big deal. He then began to read the daily paper.
"So should we start recruiting somehow?" James asked as he was brought his breakfast. Bacon and eggs with a large biscuit.
"Yes, but the only problem is how we are to do it." Edward said not looking up from the paper.
"Don't you have a device that can track people like us?" James said after he swallowed his first bite of food.
"Of course, thing is we have to actually get them to listen. You were a special case, cause I knew you were smart enough to not try to use your mark." Edward said putting the paper down. James began to think.
"Jack the Ripper is going to be hard to get on to our side, he's insane." James said bluntly. Edward agreed.
"That man is something, being able to avoid detection by the AotSA. But he is insane, he would kill us if we did one thing that he didn't like. He will be dealt with at a latter point." Edward said.
"So what do you think we should do first?" James said finishing his breakfast.
"We need to start with someone who is intelligent enough to not try to use their mark in front of people." Edward said.
"Heard about some girl who has been killing AotSA spies for some reason, names Jobii or something like that." Edward continued.
"So?" James said a little bit confused.
"So, it seems she has a true hate for AotSA. She could be a good ally." Edward said smirking.
"All right then, I'll try to find a way to contact her." James said getting up from his place.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
New York- AotSA

"I'm Richard. Richard Kiylu. I am also a Intelligence Officer of AotSA. It's certainly a pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasures all mine, Mr. Kiylu." Emily replied, now getting up to stand as the last of the spilt trash was returned to the bin. The students had all made their way to the classes by now, leaving only a handful of either professors or guards wondering the hallways.

"So you carry a similar power to mine then? Fascinating! Well, I suppose since you were so kind as to show me your marks I should do the same."

Emily looked closely as Richard displayed both of his marks. The first was a very curious nine-legged spider, and the other was a symbol from another language...Egyptian was it? She took a mental note to ask him more in depth about it later...

"I control mulitple threads with my own life force using these, as you saw before. It's really quite handy. Especially when you're at a restuarant and nobodies come to serve you, so you just tap them on the shoulder and..."

She gave him a somewhat puzzled face that said 'Why stop?' as the man cut his story midsentence. She was interested in how he used his marks, and was getting ready to question what he cut himself short before he continued speaking.

"Forgive my ramblings, I just love talking to new people. Anyways, what brings you here Miss Emily? Certainly you haven't come for more training I'd take it?"

"Oh no, you weren't rambling at all Mr. Kiylu. And you may drop the Miss, Emily is just fine. As for my reasons of returning, for the most part I was just enjoying the nostalgia of my old classes and teachers. You see, I'm in between missions now. so I thought it'd be nice to take a stroll down memory lane. And what of you? I think it's safe to say you aren't the new janitor here, are you?" She said with a light laugh. "What brings you to the Academy?"

Superwes

Gale groaned, Capell wasn't a bad guy...but he hated the idea of a partner. But then again it wouldn't be sooo bad. "Ugh, not that I don't like you and all but...a partner, why?! Anyways, I need to tell you both something.....Capell, I need to tell you this now because you will be helping me on this private case. And Levin, because it would feel wrong not to tell you. I was meeting an informant. The AotSA can't know this of course because I shouldn't have an underground informant, but this guy had so much info on rogue marked. So...I digress". Gale pushed the button to signal the nurse, "Nurse, can you get me some coffee. He was about to tell me something important...the marked you may know as Jack the Ripper, no one knows what he looks like. We just know that name. He was about to tell me something, but then as the wind increased..he was cut in half! With no weapon or anything. The culprit left an adress and told me to meet him on the top of a tenement building. And we met....", Gale recounted his encounter with the powerful marked. with great detail, "Now, this may shock you but I'm in no rush to go on a revenge journey. all I want is the info that the informant had. We need to go undercover to see if anyone knows about Jack the-", suddenly the nurse walked in with teh coffee and Gale grabbed it and wolfed it down but it was waaay to hot, "Arooo"!!!!! Gale jumped up and spewed the coffee all over everyone, innocent victims (Levin and Capell), were also hit. It was all around the bed. As Gale's tounge was burnt. He moved his arms around frantically, trying to cool it down. His mangled speech sounded strange also, "Caphell! Lebin! Go abahay, I bill bee thou in a day"

Aero had extensive burns and injuries. How had that lower class trash even touched him. He...no, he just needed to regroup and work his way back up. Get stronger and crush that trash under his feet. He could do this. But for now he set his sights on finding more marked. "Alright, some powerful ones in England, I'll go there", but first, the huge mark on his face. "DAMN YOU GAAAAALE"!!!!

Last edited:

BlackmageAp

Awards
"Oh no, you weren't rambling at all Mr. Kiylu. And you may drop the Miss, Emily is just fine. As for my reasons of returning, for the most part I was just enjoying the nostalgia of my old classes and teachers. You see, I'm in between missions now. so I thought it'd be nice to take a stroll down memory lane. And what of you? I think it's safe to say you aren't the new janitor here, are you? What brings you to the Academy?"

Richard laughed a little himself, thinking of the idea of himself as a janitor. "A Janitor indeed, this place would probably fall to ruins if I was assigned that job, haha. Oh, and since I should drop the Miss, you can go ahead and call me Richard, or Rich, perhaps Richy...been a good while since I've been called that." As he tried to think of the last person he called that, he snapped out of the thought, shaking his head and sighing again.

"There I go again. *ahem* Actually, the reason I'm here, is that I'm looking for a partner to be completely honest. I'm sure you got the message recently regarding our good friend Jack. The madman is cleary making sure the world knows that he's alive and not-so-well in the head. As such, we need to be on high alert. Which puts me in a bit of a perdicament." He held out his hand, letting the threads trickle out with life coming from him. They seemed to dance in the air, twirling around support beams, himself, Emily, and the trash can briefly.

"As you know, Jack has a blade of some sort, which is no good for me, since these assistants of mine are also my lifeline. I already know how an individual fight would go, and also that the information required to capture him would take more than my own skills." As he spoke, he let his threads dance in front of Emily for a bit. "So, as such, I feel I must ask, think you could use a hand Emily? I've no upcoming missions, and can promise that I'd do my best to assist you in your own missions. All I ask, is for a helping hand. Or in our case, a thread." He gave a slight smile, showing the sincerity in his words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back