• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Marked (Sign Up/OOC Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Definately not a katana i was hoping you wouldnt ask because i like the one in the picture but I have no idea what it is -____-;;;
Naw it's ok. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a katana. xD

Well basically the staff can connect and reconnect into two parts. So he could basically have two swords or two mini versions of his weapon. Btw, what I meant is...your supposed to be able to summon your weapon only once at a time. He's throwing parts of his weapon and then summoning them back. However this takes away from stamina and takes a few seconds to do. But if fine I'll leave it out. See, I wanted Levin to be kind of like an acrobatic person (which I forgot to add ). And he can't do that with huge claws, which is why I need the claws to be able to retract. Can you please just let me be able to retract
Gale seems fine. However you're going to further explain your fire effect for me right? Levin is a bit scifish but I'll let it slide since it's not a BIG deal.

Superwes

MangaCrazy - Clever. I have one question. What kind of sword is it? Is is a Japanese katana or something else? Just curious.

Gale seems fine. However you're going to further explain your fire effect for me right? Levin is a bit scifish but I'll let it slide since it's not a BIG deal.

Thanks. And also, basically, the fire thing makes him on fire with his weapon and he can basically set other things on fire. He basically can somewhat manipulate fire in that form. However he has to have his weapon in his hand while doing this. All fire manipulation is linked to his weapon. I'll add this to the CS

Superwes

Name: Gale
Appearance: 5'9. Caucasian male. Black hair (that easily gets ruffled). Is starting to grow a beard. So he has little stubble now. Deep green eyes, green collared shirt, with baggy light blue jeans. http://www.kicksonfire.com/wp-conten...usion-3m-1.jpg these shoes at the moment. A nasty scar that stretches diagonally from his back.
Personality: Usually pretty cheery, but has a hella temper. He has kind of been toughened up by his hard childhood. And has no sympathy for those who screw up badly and ask for a second chance. A very efficient person, pretty ironic since he's horrible at organization. But somehow he makes it work. Also has a great sense of humour. He loves to read and is very very loyal and patriotic
Side: AotSA
Place of Origin: USA
The First Mark: A tatoo of a bald eagle on the palm of his right hand. He can summon what looks like a staff with a blade on each end. The blades are curved and look like cutlasses. This makes for a somewhat unorthadox fighting style. He can also split the ends so he has two staffs with each their own blades. He can summon another blade on each end so he has dual mini versions of his weapon. He can throw his weapon and then summon it back from the place. However if it gets too far, like say a mile away. He can't do it.
The Second Mark: A tatoo in the shape of a jaguar on the top of his left hand. He is set on fire along with his weapon. He is unharmed though. He can somewhat manipulate fire, but it's linked to his weapon. IF the weapon isn't in his hand then he can't manipulate fire.
Bio: As a child he was abandoned at the age of 5 . He fended for himself and was shuttled from foster home to foster home. One day he ran away and lived on the streets. He then was found by the AotSA and they helped him at the age of 13. He was caught selling drugs and the police saw his mark. He was then sent to the AotSA, at first he was scared, but then he realized that he finally had a home where people actually cared about him. He was changed from that moment on and now loves his country and the AotSA. He is now somewhat of a loved veteran and has taken interest in a certain child, who reminds him of himself at a young age when he first joined the AotSA, Levin. He has taken it upon himself to mentor the child and has become somewhat of a father figure to him. He has noticed the same change in Levin who isn't as shy or defensive.

I'm going to post levin soon
Other: (Any extra information you'd like to add about your character.)
Name: Levin
Appearance: , blue eyes. Caucasian male. Curly brown hair. 5'6. A blue hoody dark blue jeans and big yellow shoes.
Personality: Is kind of rough around the edges, if you don't know him, he'll come off as a jerk at first. but eventually he'll warm up to you. I guess you could call him social, but only with his own friends. He tries to seperate the battlefield from personal life. He is also very studious because he blames himself for his previous life. And beats himself up often when he makes mistakes.But tries to cover it up with a cheerful demeanor. However this doesn't work all the time, he hates crying but does it in private. He sometimes has to stuff his emotions deep down inside himself, which is bad for you. He has somewhat of a crush on Dawn and is thinking about asking her out.
Place of Origin: Canada
The First Mark: A streaming meteor on fire, which is on his palm. He can basically summon a black glove on his marked hand. This glove extends three wolverine esque claws. He is able to retract the claws so that he can do acrobatic maneuvers
Second Mark: He has just learned this so it's still kind of experimental and he can't always control it. But basically he can summon electricity from his glove and control it from a range of about 5-10 meters.
Bio: Kind of the same as gale. His dad died in war, his mom was addicted to painkillers after his birth and it wasn't noticable until he was about 7. Then he went into an adoption agency, then foster homes. Until AotSA got him. He blames himself and thinks that his dad didn't have enough to go back to and left on purpose because he couldn't handle a son. and his mother hated him and took painkillers to escape.
Other: Very acrobatic. Can do like midair flips and stuff.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
MangaCrazy - Why of course. The more the merrier. ^_^ Thank you for answering him. ;D

Superwes - Meh. Acceptable. Congrats. :D

SilentTrinity - The First Mark you are born with and that is the Weapon Mark. It summons a weapon based upon your personality. preferably no more swords especially not katanas.

King Wolfe - Hmm. Oh I get it. xD I'm sick right now so unfortunately I feel a bit stupid. ROFL. So you are accepted.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
[FONT=&quot]Marked
Name: James Lyon[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Age: 24 years old. Turned 24 two days prior.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Gender: M[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Appearance:Blue eyes, White male. Long blond hair that he brushes forwards in the front and backwards in the back.James wears a white sleeveless shirt with a black and red jacket over it. He also wears white gloves when he is murdering his victims, a symbol he believes for the act of purifying the known world. He wears long black pants during the night, and blue jeans during the day. He also has a long scar across his nose.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Personality: James acts like a normal person during the day. But at night he is usually planning on his next victims death. Cold and calculative, James is an intelligent killer for sure.[/FONT] He makes sure to never make a mistake and is always making plans. During the day he acts personable, but this is just a ruse so that he can learn ore about his victims.

[FONT=&quot]Side: Murderer [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Place of Origin: Yorkshire, England[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The First Mark: Jame's mark is placed on his right shoulder and has the mark of a black butterfly. When summoned it reveals a small yet lethal dagger. The dagger has a black handle with an intricate design of a black dragon. The blade has the butterfly graphed on it.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Second Mark: None[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Bio: James knew what he was, ever since he was very small. His parent's were drug addicts and he was beaten by them both. He went to school and studied very hard so as to escape his home. When he turned 16 he had found a way to kill his parents and get a way with it. He put in his fathers booze a sedative so strong that it would put an elephant to sleep. With his mother he replaced her heroin, which was a low dose at the time, with a large amount of it. After his mother was dead he took his father to the river near his home and drowned him there. Since his father was sedated he was easily killed.After their deaths his persona changed. He began to kill others for the rush of it. But he was too smart to let this kind of thrill last long. So he has learned to control it. But every once in a while his urges cause him too kill again. Due to his spree of killings, his picture is on the most wanted list in Europe.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Other: James always wears white gloves, his mark of purifying the non marked humans of the world.
James loves classical music.
James is a composer of classical music, but due to his urges never has the chance to compose.

[/FONT]

Last edited:
Awards
k then here it is...

Name: Capell Suzuki

Personality: Capell is the kind of guy you would like to have around, He tries to maintain a positive attitude and is always looking out for his allies. Capell hates to see others in pain, especially those close to him. He believes that friendship is the most powerful thing in the world and is something that is always worth fighting for. He can be a bit absent minded sometimes, but he is very intelligent and a great leader. Capell has a strong (If not over developed) sense of justice and can't stand people who think they can get away with anything. This has gotten him in trouble on more than one occasion, as he can get overly emotional.

Appearance: Capell is "6' feet tall and has light auburn hair that falls right above his shoulders. His eyes are hazel and clear. He has a face that, bluntly speaking seems like it was carved from the dreams of a thousand angels. He has a smile that could calm a raging hurricane and inspire hope. Capell has an average build but is stronger than he looks. He wears baggy dark blue pants that have two light blue belts crossing them. He wears a red jacket with gold trim that is always open. Underneath he wears a black shirt.

Place of Origin: USA, 3 months after his parents moved from Japan.

The First Mark: The mark is on the back of his hand, It is a red spiral.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

The Second Mark: The second mark is the same as the one on his right hand, but reversed. It allows Capell to emit a high frequency vibration into his blade. This allows it it to cut through almost any material without much effort. It can also cause instability in an object, causing it to fall apart.

Bio: Capell was born to Soto and Yuri Suzuki in the USA. They had a slightly above average income and led a pretty typical cozy life. Although Capell had a mark, He was never scrutinised because of it. This is because his parents would always hid his mark, ether through makeup or a glove of some sort. As soon as he was old enough they told him why his mark had to be hidden, they didn't want him to be seen as a freak like others. Up until he was 13 Capell had never even seen what his mark was capable of, and even though he was curious his parents would tell him that it was better if he didn't know. He did find out however, on a day that he sometimes sees in his nightmares. He was walking through a park on his way home from a movie. His father was working late so Capell's mother had taken him. Halfway through the park a clearly unstable man approached Capell and his mom. He pulled out a knife and demanded money. Yuri told the man that she had nothing to give the man. With a sinister look in his eyes the man had other things in mind he could do. The deranged man grabbed Yuri and threw her to the ground. The next thing Capell knew he was pulling his arm out of the man's chest. Soon after he passed out. After much contemplation, Capell's parents decided to send him to the AotSA. He quickly grew to like the place, and was happy to find a place where he could fit in without hiding a part of himself.

Other: Capell likes to draw manga and is quite good at it. He also enjoys recreational Kendo.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Aqua's Key

I want in! =]

[FONT=&quot]Name: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Age: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gender: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Appearance: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Personality: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Side: [/FONT]