• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Marked (Sign Up/OOC Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Sorry about the double post but I have something else to say, and an edit won't bump it.

Wolfe, your post doesn't make sense. Why would you grab Jack when Capell has Jack arrested. And in the sewer where he can easily jump you in the dark. Also, do you know why Capell has a partner, because he screwed up when he almost had caught him. So you'd make an enemy. You can do what you want, I'm just sayin'

Also, lol, Rapidus your post got trampled. Horrible timing man

I didn't mean to steal Capell's thunder, per se, but it was for the best. AotSA weren't going to do much with him, maybe after a few hours he would get a slap on the wrist and that's it. I need information, that's why I did what I did. Plus Jack surrendered, why would he ambush someone who rescued him from being arrested?

Don't worry, I gotz a plan

BlackmageAp

Awards
Processing: Sorry x 8 billion = very apologetic BMAP

I'm sorry everyone! I was called on an emergency training on my job this weekened, and wasn't able to update -_- In return, I shall update myself and post accordingly. Once again, sorry all

Superwes

1. DT and Exvind need to post, I'll VM them now
2. Sorry Rapidus, most people are busy with Jack's announcement, Aero, Jack, Sam, John, Aero, Capell, and Gale are busy, and most people have forgotten about this RP, maybe I'll add a Levin post reaction
3. And Wolfe, I doubt the AotSa would let him get off with a slap. At least life in prison, that's impossible that he'll get a slap in the wrist. He'd probably either be sentenced to death or a mental institution

Gage-Kayumi

Website
www.myspace.com
"Marked"

Name: Mitsukai Hikari
Appearance:
Fight.jpg

Personality: She is very strict, sarcastic and doesnt speek unless spoken to.
Mitsukai tends to be rude, and isnt affraid to state her opinion's. She can be judgemental
and hates annoying ingrates/ teenager's/ childern/ basically annoying people.
Side: AotSA
Place of Origin: Born in japan, raised in england.
The First Mark:
katana.jpg

The Second Mark: Mitsukai's katana blade turns into ice; is ragged and sharp at every tip.
Bio:
As a young age Mitsukai was very talented and known for her stealth. She was raised and trained under the techniques of a ninja. Whe she was fifteen her father killed himself, or so thats what the police records say. After her fathers death she joined the AotSA, hoping she could do something productive with her life. It took five years, but she recently gained rank of Intelligence Officer. She is now a grown woman and helps the AotSA.
(I shall write more tomorow when i have more time :D )

[FONT=&quot]Other: [/FONT]
She has a English accent.
She has two theme songs;
Battle Theme:
YouTube - Mother May I- EATMEWHILEIMHOT FOR YOUTUBE
Normal; Content theme:
YouTube - Kid Cudi - Day And Night

Last edited:

Superwes

Dude, I don't think automatic freeze touch is a good idea. a bit too godmodish in my opinion, however, I'll wait for DT to decide

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
I agree, but it seems godmodish if he overuses it, but in any case I would tone it down. Like.. It slowly freezes them, or it hurts really badly when hit by the frozen blade.

Superwes

What if you just had the wound freeze over, causing more damage. and screwing up the healing process.

Superwes

COME ON! DON'T DIE MAN! Srsly. Don't die

This message must be 25 peepee's or longer.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
DT-kun is still around...

He just gave up on this, because he wanted to keep to his original idea.

I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back