• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Master of Master's Identity Crisis

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

EighteenEighty

Awards
After watching the Finale of UX, I feel that he is now a different character. People keep saying that he is Sora (alternate or future) or Demyx. Some people believe that him being an established character would make more sense in the story's future to change the plot. Now I'm gonna have to admit that I actually don't care if they don't reveal his identity at all in KH4 because the problem here is many people were so focused on trying to find his identity while many people didn't even ask what's this guy up to? What are his motives, endgame, and reasons for doing this, try to connect his motives to any character you know to see a similarity between that character and the MoM?

Do you really believe that revealing his identity would be shocking and will change the whole plot of the story? Because in my opinion, I don't think so. Even Ben Diskin (the English VA of Young Xehanort) said in his interview with HMK that he knows his real name. And Ben Diskin said revealing his name is not going to be big or shocking. So if they reveal his real name or had a face reveal in KH4, then revealing his identity is not that big of a deal either.

okhi12

Awards
his name is not going to be big or shocking.
Secret Ending from KINGDOM HEARTS 3.99 Definitive Episode Prelude.
Atop the 104 buiding, Sora meets a man in a black coat.

Sora: Who are you?
MoM: Notgoingtobebigorshocking.
Sora: What?
MoM: ... that's my name. I'm Notgoingtobebigorshocking.
Sora: Are you serious?
MoM: Yep. I could tell you I'm Goingtobebigorshocking but I'm Notgoingtobebigorshocking, meaning I look just like Goingtobebigorshocking but I'm not actually him.
Sora: Is any of this for real... or not?

KINGDOM HEARTS -An oath to return-

Chie

Awards
I've also thought for quite a while now that his identity is not a mystery. I'd go as far as to say that I wouldn't be surprised if he never took off his hood, ever. That's the kind of character he is. I guess he has a name, and Xehanort reacted to hearing it, but it's probably just like, Superbia or something.

EighteenEighty

Awards
I guess he has a name, and Xehanort reacted to hearing it, but it's probably just like, Superbia or something.
The Foretellers names are not their real names BTW and I don't think his name is going to be related to Superbia or XSuper (the sigil in the Black Box). Maybe the Master has a real name but it cannot be ushered or said. Like the Master said "The truth is what you see with your eyes not what you hear". Maybe you can see his name but not hear it. It's somehow similar to Roxas' friends can't say the word photo.

Chie

Awards
If the MoM renamed people as to better suit his scenario, then I don't know if he would want to be known as anything other than a name that also suits his scenario.

I don't actually know your source for that claim (some X update I forgot about?), it just makes sense as something he would do.

EighteenEighty

Awards
I don't actually know your source for that claim (some X update I forgot about?), it just makes sense as something he would do.
KHX Prologue:

Chirithy: Before he disappeared the one who made me bestowed names on his 6 apprentices and passed down the Book of Prophecies to 5 who became known as Foretellers.

The Master named the Foretellers that are somehow related to the 7 Deadly Sins. Similar to how Xemnas named the members of the Organization 13.

The Black Box has a sigil or an inscription called XSuper on the top of the box. XSuper could be a short version of Superbia and many people think it's the name of the MoM but I have a feeling there's more than that.

1667032537203.png

Back