• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~ The Messanger of Time ~ Parts 3 & 4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Eriah

Awards
Website
eriahsylverstone.wix.com
Sorry for the delays in the next part of the story. I've been dealing with moving, so I'm not sure when I'll be able to post Chapter 27. But it's being written now and is well into the chapter already. Hopefully once I get settled next month I'll be able to be more active in writing, and even be more motivated now that the real story's actually about to begin! I hope you'll all look forward to it.

Parts 1 & 2 can be seen here, for those who haven't read it. I'll update both threads to keep readers up to date with the current story.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Take your time. C: I look forward to seeing your next chapter after you're done moving around and can settle in.

Eriah

Awards
Website
eriahsylverstone.wix.com
This is Parts 3 and 4 of The Messanger of Time, long awaited after a period of silence- for which I apologize. Hopefully there will be no more major delays like this. To see Parts 1 and 2, go here.

So now, enjoy the second half of the story!

4ebcc1_23dcd0bd3f814c7e8bb621130c7f9d49.png

Part 3 - The Temporal Task
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
This is growing more serious with each passing chapter! The ending cliff hanger had my mouth dropping. What on earth could have happened?! And James, gosh, this won't be good when he confronts Vincent again, I imagine. I suppose they'll have to hurry in order to prevent the world they care for from freezing over. Celebi staying behind was a little sad, but the parting words between Vincent and Celebi were nice. Anyways, great chapter as always. Really informative and well worth the wait. C:

Eriah

Awards
Website
eriahsylverstone.wix.com
For all those wondering where I've been, after relocating to Portland I've admittedly been lacking the drive to really post any chapters. I felt I needed to do something more in hopes of getting my motivation up again. So I sincerely apologize for the long delays over the past couple years in writing. This was not my intention and hopefully in time, I'll be able to find the drive to make real progress. I reach out to those still reading to say anything they can, to me and to others, and spread the word if they can. After ten years, I don't want this series, my life's work, to die. I've invested too much time and I want to be able to show all of that.

I've developed a page on my site telling the history of the series' development from back in 2006 up to today, and another page telling current events, what I'm currently working on and plans I have for the future. I intend to update this page regularly if I can so that people don't think I've dropped off the face of the Earth, but I do need some moral support if I'm to move ahead with this. So I apologize for the lower note in this posting and I hope we can turn it around for the better.

Thanks for reading.

Eriah

Awards
Website
eriahsylverstone.wix.com
Welp, after many long months of waiting, Chapter 28 is now posted! Again, I sincerely apologize for the ridiculous delay. It was never my intention to do this at such a snail's pace. But I hope I can manage to make more progress soon, so bear with me. Let's look forward to Chapter 29.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I kind of feel bad for Vincent having to take on so many burdens. The fact that he'll have to eliminate James is a low blow to the belt. I thought it was really cool seeing everyone turn into pokemon. It felt like an adventure with them going after the Zubat and Koffing. Overall, I look forward to the following chapter(s) you make, Eriah. And I do hope Vincent finds his sister.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I hope they make it in time to rescue Azurill before it's too late. I'm glad Raven and Christina found out about the Drowzee being an outlaw, cause time might be on their side to save a life and put an outlaw away. I like how we're having more insight on Vincent's first life as an Umbreon too. Lucas being their to support him yet give vague information would probably make any one frustrated. But I'm glad Vincent ran into someone familiar on his journey to find his sister. C: Of course, I wonder equally as much as Vincent what it means for him if the other messengers have failed. I hope Vincent won't be the next one to fail this task he's on. Overall, I enjoyed this new chapter a lot. Looking forward to the next one.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
YES! The Drowzee is finally caught and the day is saved! Vincent is reunited with Christina and his friends. Although, I really hope Christina is alright. Vincent sounds really concerned about her. And I wish I could hug Vincent because, he has so much on his shoulders and a lot doubt going on inside of his head right now. In the meantime, I look forward to seeing what happens next in the next chapter. :D And yes, Eriah, you should be proud of uploading a chapter so soon!

Eriah

Awards
Website
eriahsylverstone.wix.com
I've gotten a visual done for the black dragon, Eriah. Though without the armor protecting the Sylverstone. This is what she looks like, for those who were curious:
dyw6AD3.png

Anyways, the next chapter is proceeding at a pretty decent pace now. So expect it within the next few days!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Eriah looks really cool without the armor plates on her. The Sylverstone looks majestic too. I like the blue glow she has. Anyways, I eagerly anticipate your next chapter! Can't wait to read it soon!

Eriah

Awards
Website
eriahsylverstone.wix.com
Well the wait was longer than I wanted. But Chapter 31 is up now! Let's see the next come sooner. Things are really starting to pick up now. The task is becoming more serious. So look forward to Chapter 32!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Oh Vincent, you handled that beautifully against the morning alarm clock. lol. Well, hopefully that takes care of that problem. Although, I'm still curious what this could mean with him being comfortable as a Umbreon and it being like a home to him; kind of makes you wonder if their souls were put into the Pokémon bodies rather than transformed from human to Pokémon. Anyways, that's just a theory and I enjoyed this chapter a lot. Including the bit with Ninetails and Eriah. Looking forward to chapter 32!

Eriah

Awards
Website
eriahsylverstone.wix.com
So less of an update for this story and more for the series as a whole. Due to some issues with the client I've been using to host my website, I am deciding to move to another domain. So I will be working on switching from Wix to Neocities and using that temporarily until I can host from home with my own personal domain. The new site can be found here, as well as an update to what's currently going on in the Current Things To Date page, and once my own host is set up, I will give an update with a link to it. Note this does not affect chapters on this forum, so those who read here will be able to continue without issues.
Anyways, the next chapter should be coming in a few days, so look forward to it!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Thanks for the update, Eriah. Much appreciated to know the chapters will still continue here onto the forum as well. C:

Eriah

Awards
Website
eriahsylverstone.wix.com
Finally posted Chapter 32! Sorry for the delays. With working on other things, I didn't have much time to do this lately. But I'll be putting more into doing the next chapter and having it up sooner.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Vincent reasoning with the Gabite went better than I expected to. I almost feared he and his companions were toast with such a tough opponent. I'm glad they were able to get the scale they needed to heal the young Shinx. And more mysteries upon us over the mysterious item Silva holds onto. I hope Vincent figures it out because, I wanna know what's so special about it too! Anyways, it was worth the wait to read it. :D

Eriah

Awards
Website
eriahsylverstone.wix.com
So I suppose this two month delay deserves some explanation. Lately, I've been very seriously working on other parts of the series, mostly the Dusk Legacy, refining later stories and actually finally finishing the plans for a couple I'd been working on for a few years. I've also been working on plans for some newer stories, which can be found on my site. The series is really shaping up to be something really long, so I don't know how much more I'll put out before it ends, if it ever does at this rate. May have bit off more than I can chew in these ten years of writing. But whatever, it's my life's work, it's fun, so I guess that's all that matters. But anyways, I'll try to balance between doing the plans and writing chapters a little better. I'm sure some people have been waiting on the next chapter, so hopefully I'll be able to get it up soon.
So yeah, this is just an update on what I've been doing. I haven't died, the new year didn't take me away (Happy New Year, by the way). I've just been working on later parts of the series, so I apologize for the delays I said would stop. Let's hope to see more soon! And thanks to those who've been loyal to the story so far.

Back