• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~ The Messanger's Shadow ~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eriah

Awards
Website
eriahsylverstone.wix.com
So after such a long while, I'm finally posting this here. Sorry for the long wait, but here it is now. The Messanger's Shadow, the first story of Phase 1B: The Dusk Legacy. This story takes place three hundred years before The Messanger of Time, the first story of the series as a whole. Many references between the two stories will be seen, and events leading up to the later stories in the series. I do hope you all enjoy this.
Being that this is a detailed "summary" of the story, as it would be for a video game I intend to make sometime in the (not so near) future, bits like dialogue won't be present. Keep in mind that this isn't a fully novelized story, like The Messanger of Time is.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Eriah

Awards
Website
eriahsylverstone.wix.com
Since I have this information on my website, I figure I'll post it here as well, for reference of each major character in the story.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
This is an incredible detailed story. Even for one in summary form! I like how at the end of Umbryo and Flaro's adventure they always return home. It's certainly well written. And it's pretty exciting to see how it ties in with the other stories you made, Eriah. Furthermore, I like how we got to the bottom of their parents death at the end there as well. Overall, I enjoyed reading it. :) I'm sure this will turn into a great video game someday!

Eriah

Awards
Website
eriahsylverstone.wix.com
So I'm sure some might have been wondering where I've been lately. Well, I'm still working on Nocturnal Sanction's story. It's about half done now. And then there will be eight side episodes to go along with it.
But what I've been putting a lot of effort into lately is the game for this story. It's being developed on Game Maker Studio right now, and after a while, it's really gotten to become something I can be proud of. I won't post a link to the playable beta right now, because I want to kind of keep that to certain people to test. But I did make a video of it, which can be viewed here:
[video=youtube;6CQ4f4Gb4PE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CQ4f4Gb4PE&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Check the video description to see the things that are being added.
That's it for now. I'll be shifting my focus back and forth between things, and The Messanger of Time is still on hold for the time being. I'll try to post updates when I get the chance, so check back anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back