• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think the mickey mouse clubhouse should be in KH3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metalmanmac1

Website
www.youtube.com
Ok, guys i know u people have red millions of new places for kh3 theories threads...but this idea was hopefully never thought of before :thumbup:. I was thinking what if when sora has to go meet mickey for some reason (maybe cuz of the letter) Mickey could take sora donald and goofy, to the Mickey mouse clubhouse!
i was goin through channels on TV and mickey mouse clubhouse was on. i watched it for a sec ( CUZ NOTIN ELSE WAS ON!!! DONT MAKE FUN OF ME!!) and it looked interesting and i thought of how it could easily be a place in kingdom hearts, and u'd play thro the world just like an episode of the show, u have 4 items and u use them to complete some goal! It wouldnt be an entire world to itself but maybe it could be in the backyard of disney castle? i dont know tell me what you think :thumbsup:

A

Audo

I've seen that.
I wouldn't want it in KH. It is for kids and Mickey talks down to the TV like it is a child, lawl.
And they end the show with a fun dance! xD

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
I've seen that.
I wouldn't want it in KH. It is for kids and Mickey talks down to the TV like it is a child, lawl.

Lol, and KH isn't a game for kids?

Anything would be better than the Atlantica singing and dancing world, as long as it doesn't replace the Winnie the Pooh world.

A

Audo

Lol, and KH isn't a game for kids?
KH is only a game for kids on the outside. Those who have the ability to see deeper than what a child would, would see that it's hardly a kid's game.

Anything would be better than the Atlantica singing and dancing world
Clearly you haven't watched Mickey's Clubhouse...

Metalmanmac1

Website
www.youtube.com
no since if you if you havent noticed yet that most of the worlds in KH are disney movies not disney shows. Whats next Life with Derek and Phill of the Future worlds too??

Heck no i hate those shows,:thumbdown:...this is my first thread suggesting a show world, my other thread, was suggesting a High school musical world wich is a disney movie:bored:

A

Audo

XD.
Nomura just texted me, he says they are considering the following worlds:
-High School Musical
-Hannah Montana
-Camp Rock

T

tazztig

If anything that kiddish show wont be on the kh game's..........

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
if they like pimped out the house to look like the playboy mansion, and mickey had like his pimp throne in the center, then maybe :toungesmile:

I've seen that.

The best part of the show is the end dance.

Yes, I have seen it. I don't think that it could work, however.

A

Audo

i still don't believe i know TN...:thumbdown: i think ur imaging him...
I'm not crazy, despite that being what many people have accused me of after reading my stories and novels =/

lawls. The Hot Dog one was the last one i saw last time I went into the living room and the TV was set to it. That professor duck was on it too xD

Sora~THE KING

Ummm....No That would riun the game!
----------------_______________________---------------------

Friends are my Power!
kh(chronochris).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back