• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Minosauns

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
Minosauns, a small Tribe in which Strenght is not everything. Wisdom and courage is also seen in light. So is speed, agility and stamina. The Minosauns live in the southern tropical island of Kurum. Its Town people live off animals in the jungle. Mostly boar, bear, lions and Fish. Every other creature is either to tough of skin to eat or just horrible.
The Female adults teach the younger kids magic, and History of the world. While the men teach the kids to fight and hunt. The kids are nicknamed Minisauns as they are not fully fledged Minosauns yet. To become a Minosaun you must travel on three quests. The Minisauns must co-operate with eachother and help eachother.
The elder called in the next generation of Minosauns in. He looked them all in the eye. His glance was powerful enough to crack a kid for stealing a loaf of bread. Some looked him in the eyes others turned away. He wore long blue robes which were striped yellow at the part which dragged on the floor. He smiled trough his thick white beard and folded his legs as he sat down on a coushin. He folded his arms. His eyes gentle on them now.
"Welcome young Minisauns, I'm sure you know why I called you here, Don't you?" He asked them politely.
"Yes Elder Joana," They replied kneeling in front of them.
"Your first quest has come in, It needs co-operation, courage and skill to complete it. " He stood up now as he summoned a Note into his hand. " This letter came from the north," He smiled. " None of you have left this Island before so you dont know where exactly im talking about. It is in the far east, 7 fisherman from the Coast of Drezel have gone missing, you must save them.... our claim there bodies...., then you must bring them to there families, Then return here for your next quest, remember if you do not work together, you die alone....., Do you understand?"

-------
Rules
-------
No godmodding or power playing
This is medieval role play so no guns
Romance is allowed and encouraged.
I want as much drama as possible but, dont go overboard.
I want a detailed template.
You must stay active.
Put " I understand" If you read the rules.

-----
Template
-----
Name:
Weapons:
Magic and description:
Appearance
Bio:
Theme song: (Link to music would be nice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back