• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Miracles: Reborn (OOC & Sign-ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
I’m sorry for taking longer than I said, some things cropped up to block it. Anyway I was thinking maybe Jack gets a text from Adam or maybe Snow (Snow had gotten a call from Adam) that advises him to go to the meet up location so after making sure it’d be okay (by texting Penny and getting a promise from his dad and Peter), Jack does head off to do it because of the fact he’s told that if he goes “everything will be explained). Maybe the two can still stop by Anvil’s Gym and meet Kyle?

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Yes, actually I do know the feeling of that! It happened to me some time ago and I had to rewrite it all over again! Good thing I remembered some of it enough to start..

Now, I'm debating on writing or wait after the cookout this weekend.. decisions, decisions.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Yup, I understand.

EDIT: Posted.

Nice! I'll try post one as I can. I also giggled at everything because it was so fun to read.

Hopefully things will work out and we push on forward!

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
So my post is running late since I had a few things I had to take care of today. I’ll defs have one up either late tonight or tomorrow during the day though. I have a pretty good direction that I’m working towards 👍

Back